Bursting In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why didn't you go back to the bathroom?" Alyssa returned to her bed. There was no reason for her to get dressed. It might cause the naked goddess in her room to retreat, and Alyssa enjoyed the view. It was some sort of weird holiday enchantment that she didn't want to be the one to break.

"Megan was giving her boyfriend a blowjob in there." Hailey gestured with one hand back over her shoulder.

Alyssa wished that she'd move the other.

"Okay, again, why not your room?"

"I don't know. I snuck clear to my room and heard Brooke talking with her boyfriend and Jared." Hailey's green eyes were mesmerizing. It reminded Alyssa of the green in mint chip ice cream, her favorite. There were even flecks of brown peppered about striking irises.

"Okay, you're going to have to get clothes some time," Alyssa argued.

"You don't have a towel or a sheet I could borrow?"

"All I have are the T-shirt and shorts on the chair there. Everything else is in the washer."

"Well, shit!" Hailey cursed and looked away. "You know how sometimes a dog just doesn't like a person?"

"Yeah, usually an excellent indicator that I should avoid that person."

"Precisely. Jared gives me that vibe and..." Hailey's eyes met hers for a second before darting away.

"And what?" Alyssa asked. She kept her voice soft. Is she scared? An unplanned visit to someone else's room without one's knickers would be enough to unnerve anyone, but this anxiety was different.

"I'm gay. Brooke keeps trying to hook me up with Jared, and I'm not ready to come out yet." Hailey shook her head. "I keep saying no to her matchmaking, dreading that she'll figure out why. She's on the team, Alyssa." She had a plea in her gorgeous eyes that begged for Alyssa to keep her secret.

"I won't say anything, but I don't think that's as big of a surprise as you think." Alyssa found it hard to keep a teasing smile from leaking out. She was stuck on an incredible kiss at the party she shared with Hailey.

Hailey - That same time

"Why do you say that?" Hailey recoiled. She'd kept her physical relationships far from school and the volleyball team. Her parents wouldn't accept it, and she didn't want to have that conversation until she graduated with her psychology degree.

"Are you kidding?" Alyssa leaned forward.

Hailey struggled to keep her vision anchored to the African American's stunning eyes and not leer at her incredible naked body. If she didn't want you to look, she would've grabbed her clothes when she checked the door. The devil on her shoulder contended. She didn't waver, but Alyssa's eyes were an impressive distraction.

In the brightly lit room, Alyssa's brown irises took on other tones than dark drown. Some contended that brown eyes were monotonous, but Hailey thought that was silly. She liked the honeyed yellows in some or the burning amber in others. Alyssa's wondrous irises had jade and green undertones in the brown that were simply stunning.

"No, I'm honestly worried that I haven't been covering my tracks as well as I thought."

"You and me getting dared to kiss at the party? Did that mean nothing to you?" Alyssa's eyes glinted with anger. The Jade characteristics flared orange briefly.

"The party?" The words slipped out of Hailey's mouth before images played in her brain. They were brief, like movements frozen and disjointed by a strobe light. "Oh, no..."

"Oh, no!? I thought it was an inspiring, unforgettable kiss. I guess I was mistaken." Alyssa looked away, crossing her arms over her magnificent breasts.

"I thought I dreamt that..."

"Dreamt it?"

Crap, your crush is spiraling away. Hailey took a slow breath to calm her suddenly racing heart.

"Listen, Alyssa, that party was the night after I ran out of gas in the conference tournament. It cost us a win. Have you ever time traveled?"

"Time traveled? No, I think I'd be a wealthy woman if I'd managed to do that." Alyssa turned back in her direction with the hint of a smile bleeding through her scowl.

"Not the type they show in movies. The type where you drink too much vodka and suddenly wake up naked in your own bed with no idea how you got there. One minute, I was having fun with the girls in my dorm, and the next, I woke up with a splitting headache. I only remember that night in brief flashes. Kissing you seemed too fantastical to have happened, so I reasoned that was a dream instead."

"I didn't realize that you were that drunk."

"I hadn't been before or since." It was the day after Hailey had missed the spike, costing them the tournament.

"I almost took advantage of you?" Alyssa shook her head. "Until I chickened out."

"You were drinking, too." Hailey leaned over and patted Alyssa on her leg. More glimpses of the night emerged from the fog in her brain as if confirmation from Alyssa was making the thoughts corporeal. "I remember now! You were the one that chickened out? Why?"

"I've never... My now ex-boyfriend had just asked me out, and I'd never been with a woman. Besides, you're out of my league, Hailey."

"Out of my league." Hailey couldn't help the guffaw that followed. "Are you fucking kidding me?"

"A six-foot-tall Amazonian princess that has her picture plastered on the athletics advertisements for our school isn't out of my league?"

"Nope." I'm laying out all my cards. "I've had a crush on you since you tutored me through Calculous our freshmen year."

"You have?" Alyssa's tone was incredulous.

"Uh-huh. I got a hot-for-teacher vibe from you that I can't shake. That was before I lost my virginity to a senior girl, though. I wasn't ready to admit I was a lesbian."

"Huh."

"Yeah, you still... Seeing you in the hallway, I can't help..." Hailey paused as her heart raced.

"You can't help what?"

"Fuck it! In for a penny, right? I don't think I can get more embarrassed."

"You're an adorable shade of pink." Alyssa grinned.

"When I get my me time in, you've made many guest appearances up here." Hailey tapped her temple.

"You kept cropping up a few minutes ago before you barged in." Alyssa smiled broadly. Her gleaming smile was the perfect contrast to her dark skin tone.

"Am I going to make more appearances now that you've seen all this?" Hailey finally moved her hand, showing off her waxed womanhood that had been the only thing she was concealing. Shaving her legs in the puny shower stalls was impossible, so she got waxed, and if she was going to do that, she might as well get everything done.

Alyssa didn't answer immediately as her eyes roamed up and down Hailey. Those jade irises finally locked on Hailey's as she smiled. "More." Alyssa shifted in her seat, parting her legs and leaning back so Hailey could reciprocate the investigation.

Luscious, round, perfect breasts sat high and proud on Alyssa's chest. Her skin was a dark brown with warm, ruby undertones and closer to dark chocolate than milk chocolate. Hailey involuntarily licked her lips as she saw that Alyssa's nipples were like a pair of erasers in a shade akin to charcoal. Her tummy was intriguingly flat, though Alyssa may have been flexing to show off.

Between a pair of thighs that had the right amount of thickness to them, Alyssa's labia were slightly darker than the rest of her visible vulva. A sheen of excitement coated her lips, and Hailey could spy the pink within, inviting her.

It's not because you're here. She was masturbating before you barged in. Hailey tried to keep her mind from reeling.

"My god, you're hot!" Slipped out even as Hailey tried to control herself.

"You're not so bad yourself." Alyssa grinned as she sat up.

Her long, straight hair had a single streak of purple woven into one side and pink on the other. Hailey wasn't sure if everything for Alyssa was a weave, extensions, or natural hair, and she wouldn't pry. Whatever it was looked invigorating in the way it framed her face.

"When... when we kissed..." Hailey couldn't help torpedoing whatever moment they were sharing. Her anxiety over her secret came gnawing back into the forefront of her mind.

Alyssa leaned forward, crossing her arms across her breasts and her legs. "The one you don't remember?"

"I remember the feelings and moments in flashes." Hailey got defensive, too. "And I remember you, but I don't remember... You said we were dared? Who else saw us kiss?" She had worked too hard cultivating her secret to have it exposed the one night she'd gotten too drunk to be in complete control.

"Really? No one knows you're gay?"

"You and my best friend, Luna, back at home. My parents... They can't know, not yet. Not until I move out of their house completely." Hailey buried her head in her hands.

"Well, my best friend, Maya, and Megan were the only ones in the karaoke room when Maya dared us to kiss."

"You trust Maya?"

"We've been besties since we were six. She's earned my trust." Alyssa patted Hailey's leg supportively. "Are your parents really going to be that scary?"

"Yeah." Hailey wasn't sure she wanted to broach this subject, but she'd already shown so much. "My dad's a pastor at one of those all gays are going to hell type of churches. He has the congregation sponsor some conversion camps." Hailey grimaced, embarrassed by her shared DNA.

"Missed out on the Jesus loving everyone thing, huh?" Alyssa shook her head sadly.

"Yeah, and my mom has led the campaign to strike several books from the library just because one teen in the book had the audacity to kiss someone with the same equipment between their legs." Hailey barely ever talked about this with even Luna.

"I'm sorry, Hailey."

"My parents aren't even thrilled that I'm a psychology major. I don't think they're fans of anything approaching science." Hailey shook her head. "They just wanted me to get my MRS, not an education."

"MRS?" Alyssa asked.

"A wedding ring. It's why my mom went to school and then spent half her life pregnant to have me and my seven siblings."

"Eight kids!"

"Yeah, I have two younger sisters. Did you know that the more children that a family has, the more likely it is that one of them will be gay?"

"I mean, basic statistics say that if a certain percentage of men and women are gay, then the more likely that it would occur statistically."

"No, not that, not exactly. The probability is higher for the later births than the earlier ones." Hailey explained. "I do research on my anxieties."

"So does that mean that the third child is more likely to be bisexual?"

"All the research I've seen concentrated on families with at least five children as the big families."

"'Cause I'm the youngest of three girls." Alyssa beamed.

I think that might be the world's most enormous hint.

"I may need to do my research, but that could be merely anecdotal without a statistically significant sample side."

"Talk science to me, Hailey." Alyssa's smile got wider.

"Anytime you'd like."

"Hey, uh, I don't have a towel, but I have a blow dryer."

Does she just like to tease? Hailey had run into girls like that before, but then again, the feint always ended before they were both naked.

"That... would be nice. Thank you." Hailey shook off her anxiety.

"No problem. I know the sunbeam is warm, but... this might make you feel better." Alyssa scampered to her closet and pulled out a bright pink blow dryer. It went well with the pink sneakers she was wearing.

"Thank you." Hailey stood to collect the blow dryer, and they got close.

Alyssa's eyes gleamed in the bright sunbeam. She gently bit her bottom lip and appeared to invite Hailey to make a move. The sound of the blood rushing through her ears and pounding heart was the only thing in the sudden silence of the room. It felt like they were going to kiss. Hailey closed her eyes and leaned forward when Alyssa's phone exploded into a cacophonous alarm in the sudden close silence of the room.

"Oops." Alyssa hopped back to her bed and silenced her phone.

"If this is some kind of April Fool's joke and revenge for forgetting the kiss, I'm going to be pissed!" Hailey laughed at the sudden awkwardness of the room.

"No, it's not." Alyssa put a hand on Hailey's shoulder. "I've gotta move my laundry."

Even if the laundry room wasn't busy, one of the front desk student workers would go through every twenty minutes and throw clothes from stopped washers or dryers into a basket so the other students could access the machines. They had a reputation for zero tolerance and mixing wet loads into piles that would have to be picked through to find your own. Hailey couldn't blame Alyssa for wanting to take care of that, even if it would break the prank-induced spell.

"Okay, should I try sneaking out to my room again? I'm sure Brooke and Jared are still with the RA."

"And get caught by the dorm director? I think not. I can try to get you a towel on my way back." Alyssa took her clothing off the back of the chair, stepping into her shorts before covering her terrific breasts.

"Okay, sure. I'll blow dry my hair while you're gone." Hailey nodded. "Uh... If you go by my room, would you grab my phone? I want to ward off the probable search party. My towels are the pink ones, not Brooke's red ones."

Alyssa - A couple minutes later

If she's still in my room when I get back, I'll kiss her. Maybe that'll jog her memory. Alyssa decided to side-track by Hailey's room before taking care of her laundry. She'd set her alarm with a few minutes buffer to get to the washers. Get her a towel first, and let her decide if she wants to stick around. Alyssa admonished herself for wanting to keep her naked.

Raised voices bellowed from inside the RA's room as Alyssa crept by. She could make out Megan, Brooke, Charlene, Jared, and Patel inside the room with the closed door. Is Hailey's room even going to be open? Alyssa felt like she was in a spy movie as she tried the door and found it unlocked. She scrambled in and quickly found Hailey a towel along with the phone and Hailey's keys that were in the same caddy in case Brooke locked up later.

A potent wave of melancholy gripped Alyssa when she returned to her room and unlocked the door. The whirr of the blow dryer seemed to leave Hailey oblivious as she leaned over to blow out her hair. That was until their eyes met in the floor-length mirror's reflection. Those mint chip green eyes lit up as Hailey grinned.

"That was quick. Thought you didn't want to grab my stuff until after you went downstairs." Hailey turned off the dryer and spun on her shower shoes to face Alyssa.

"If you want to stay and hang out with me, I want it to be because you want to, not because you're a clothes-less prisoner." Alyssa laid the towel over the chair. "I want you to keep hanging out, but of your own recognizance," Alyssa admitted. "I'll be back in five minutes, and if you're here, you're here." She paused and met Hailey's eyes again. "I hope you're here."

Alyssa darted out before Hailey could respond, her heart racing. If she's still there, you'll do much more than just kiss. Alyssa rushed down to the laundry room and tossed her clothes into the line of dryers. All she had to do to start the machines was tap her phone to the readout, and NFC handled the payment. Alyssa had helped create the boards that dealt with the transaction and replaced rolls and bags of quarters. It had the secondary benefit of ensuring that the laundry room was only accessible by students who lived in the dorms, an essential feature with limited machines.

It only took a few minutes to transfer all five of her loads into waiting dryers and hang her bras so they'd not fall victim to the heat and tumbling of the dryer. Do I leave them here? They could hang on the edge of the pair of laundry baskets to buy her another uninterrupted hour with Hailey. Still, anyone who had to do their laundry would see Alyssa's colorful selection of brassieres. I need another hour with Hailey, at least.

When she returned upstairs, Alyssa knew it wouldn't just be a kiss. Her bisexual thoughts that had invaded her fantasies were going to manifest in the physical world. Last chance to back out. Alyssa warned herself as she climbed the six flights of stairs from the basement to the top floor. A burst of exertion always seemed to aid in collecting her thoughts. I'm bisexual, and college is for exploring, right? She determined as she briefly paused to catch her breath at the top landing.

The hallway still had the chitter of voices coming muffled through the RA's door. Two new timbres were added to the chorus, the student and faculty directors of the dorm. I hope Megan doesn't get kicked out of the dorms. The woman was promiscuous but also a great wingwoman and instigator of memorable nights.

Approaching her door, a wild thought intruded in Alyssa's mind before she slid the key into the lock. I want this. I want her. Time to blow her mind. Yes, there were essential people on the floor, and they could finish their meeting any moment, but something was compelling her to be naughty. The bathroom provides some cover, right? Her room was around a shallow corner from the bathroom.

Alyssa quickly doffed her T-shirt and shorts before she unlocked her room. What if Hailey left? An invasive blare sounded as she couldn't hear the blow dryer anymore. Then, I get a little more me time in. Alyssa took a deep breath but hurried forward as she listened to the door at the end of the hallway swing open. Hopefully, they didn't see me.

"Hi!" Hailey greeted her cheerily, still naked even though she had a towel available.

"You're still here, goody!" Alyssa couldn't help her broad smile as she closed and locked the door behind her. Maya would attempt to enact her shenanigans at some point but wouldn't find it easy.

Hailey didn't respond with words; she stepped close and leaned down for a kiss. Alyssa happily pushed up on her toes to meet the woman's pink lips. The memory of the scintillating kiss at a party a few weeks ago was obliterated by a newer, fresher, heart-stopping smooch. There was more passion, longing, and desire than Alyssa had ever felt in another's lips or embrace.

"Whoa..." Hailey stammered out as she gave a drunken smile. "Holy shit! I remember everything!"

"Do you?"

"If drunken recall is a thing, so is horny recall." Hailey giggled and pressed Alyssa back into the door to collect more kisses. Her perky little breasts against Alyssa felt right and a welcome new necessity. Hard nipples revealed the depths of Hailey's excitement. As they made out, one of her long legs pressed between Alyssa's thighs, inviting her to open her stance a little and give entrance to her womanhood.

"Wait!" Alyssa stopped them with a giggle. She needed Hailey to know she wasn't putting the brakes on this today. "Put these on the desk before I accidentally skewer you with my keys." She handed Hailey her phone, keys, and clothes.

"I remember that bright pink dress. You wore a yellow bra that peeked out beneath your dress as you sang Let It Go with impressive gusto. I wanted to know if that pretty bra had a matching partner beneath your short dress." Hailey dropped the keys and phone atop Alyssa's laptop before she tossed the clothing onto the bed.

"Uh-huh. It was a tiny yellow thong."

"Damn, I still need to see that some time!"

"But I'm naked now."

"That's great, beautiful, but I need to see how well I imagined it."

"It's in the dryer."

"No sense waiting." Hailey shrugged. "The rest of the girls left the room to get more drinks, leaving Megan, Maya, and us at the booth. We'd been daring each other to sing different songs all night long, and Megan dared you to kiss me!" Hailey bounced with excitement as her words came out breathlessly. "You had no hesitation as you grabbed my neck and pulled me close."