Bursting In

Story Info
When Hailey gets pranked, she flees into the right room.
22.7k words
4.78
15.8k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alyssa - April first mid-day

It's locked. Alyssa looked at the door before getting her vibrator out of its hiding place. Her dorm room was a constructed private, but it was April Fool's Day and a gaggle of friends liked to play pranks on each other. Getting her bike latched to the rack with an additional lock covered in Wonder Woman stickers had slowed down getting to her exam this morning, but Alyssa had left early. The walk calmed her down and might have helped her in the exam, but she wouldn't let her friends know that.

Alyssa wasn't an innocent victim; she had been the catalyst for expanding the fun from just between her and Maya, her best friend and roommate from the first two years in college. It was always good-natured and fun, but it could be an inconvenience. Despite her lovable and caring nature, Maya was a devious mastermind when it came to the holiday.

Having the largest, most crucial exam of her college experience so far had blunted Alyssa's participation in this year's fun. She'd figure out some low-effort joke to play on them later so Alyssa could still yell 'April Fool's!' at her friends, but that would wait until after laundry.

Cramming wasn't usually something that Alyssa had to engage in for her Electrical Engineering curriculum, but Signals was kicking her ass. Well, depends on your definition of kicking my ass. Alyssa thought. She had a high B in the class but needed an A to keep her perfect marks in college so far, and since the college had shifted to a plus-minus system this semester, a ninety percent would break the streak.

Her weekend had been so full of studying that Alyssa hadn't spent time with her friends or done laundry. She'd make up for the former at Maya's apartment later this evening. Laundry, she was taking care of now. There were advantages of doing that on a Monday morning. The entire bank of washers and dryers was empty when she had gone to do a load. Seeing that, Alyssa threw everything into open machines, save for the T-shirt, shorts, and socks she wore. She even came back up to her dorm room to collect her sheets and towels that would've waited for her clothes to get done.

A timer was going on Alyssa's phone for when the machines should be ready to move her clothes, towels, and bedding to the dryers. By year three in the dorms, she had the routine down to the minute. She was supposed to have been in an apartment this year, but Maya moved in with a boyfriend, and the only building that had available studios or one-bedrooms burned down during the summer while they were being renovated. She'd been lucky that a constructed private came open, so Alyssa didn't have to room with a freshman.

Alyssa double-checked her phone and then carefully took off her T-shirt and shorts, placing them over the back of a chair to keep them from wrinkling. She slid over, vibrator in hand, to check herself out in the floor-length mirror adhered to the closet door. Sunlight through uncovered windows felt good on her bare skin. Her dorm room was on the top floor, facing the campus commons. No one could peep at her unless she stepped directly to the window.

I kinda like just pink running shoes, Alyssa mused as she checked herself out. She was tall for a woman, three inches short of six foot. Her dark brown skin seemed to glow with undertones of ruby in the direct sunlight. Her breasts were full and perky, with almost black nipples that were currently wholly erect. The quarter-sized areolae were incredibly sensitive as she circled them softly.

A flat stomach had seemed impossible to Alyssa in high school, but running and weightlifting had become fantastic ways to handle the stress of keeping up her perfect grades. Glimpses of abs were coalescing from what had always been too soft. She twisted on her feet to see the potent effect of squats in her routine in making her round ass even more dynamic. Andre was a fool. Alyssa decided, as she backed up to her bed and spread her legs.

Her ex-boyfriend cheated on her with some petite blonde during spring break. Alyssa provided him an extra week of free time when she had to stay at school for a week-long service project she needed to complete as a requirement to graduate. He went to South Padre with his frat instead of hanging out with her. Their group made quite a stir when one idiot posted the video of their pool party at a rental house. Andre was one of several guys with a partner in the pool. He didn't even have the decency to use a condom with the floozy. The image of his massive, dark cock lancing into her pale pussy and the sound of her obviously feigned delight spent too much time ricocheting through Alyssa's thoughts.

Maya had shared the video with Alyssa. After calling and yelling at her ex-idiot, Alyssa marched directly to the student health center for a complete STI workup. If Andre was stupid enough to get recorded having sex without protection, it likely wasn't the first time he cheated. Thankfully, the panel was negative for everything, and Alyssa dodged a bullet.

Twisting her body lengthwise down the bed and leaning back on her caseless pillow, Alyssa fantasized as she pressed the long side of her lavender-colored rabbit-style vibrator into her pussy. She needed relief and to celebrate a Signals exam that had gone incredibly well. Starting the vibrator wasn't necessary as she got warmed up.

In her mind, Alyssa formed the image of the tall, dark, European lab partner with the best French accent. Bet his cock fits his size. Alyssa grinned as she thought of him joining her on the bed. Pulses of pleasure fired out in every direction as she spun the end of her vibe to its lowest setting. She wouldn't dare graze her clitty with the twin prongs until she got warmed up.

"Mmm," Alyssa muttered as she massaged her breasts with her open hand. Practiced fingers rolled one nipple then the next, ensuring she didn't leave either of the ladies out of the fun. She could envision the man's deep brown eyes staring into her as he slid into her pussy.

The inkling of something else pulsed in her mind. Alyssa could see the perfect tall blonde, the only other junior who lived on her floor, infringing on her fantasy. They'd kissed during a karaoke party with the other girls on the floor; they would have done more if Alyssa hadn't chickened out. She'd never been with a woman and wasn't sure what that would have done for her internal sexual identity.

"Oh!" burst from her lips as she imagined Hailey making her more randy. The forks of her vibrator surrounded her clit. As she twisted her wrist to simulate getting fucked, the slickness of her excitement seemed magnified by her waxed womanhood.

Alyssa's hips humped against her toy as the bliss amplified. She was now unabashedly imagining what Hailey would look like naked. She was so tall and beautiful. Alyssa turned the vibrator to its highest setting as an orgasm coalesced from her psyche. A vision of Hailey between her legs, leading the fun, her fingers and tongue replaced the vibe in her potent fantasy.

Everything seemed to freeze in time as her dorm room door flew open, and a tall, dripping-wet blonde ducked into her dorm room. Alyssa had nothing to cover herself with as she quickly sat up and pivoted around to face the door, improvising with her arm across her chest and a hand shielding her womanhood.

"Hailey?" Alyssa yelped. The vibrator trapped between her mid-thighs was as loud in Alyssa's ears as a tornado siren.

Hailey - A few minutes earlier

"Ouch!" Hailey exclaimed as she smacked her elbow into the fiberglass wall of the tiny dorm shower stall. The space was incredibly cramped, especially for her six-foot height and long arms. The cascading hot water still felt incredible as it caressed her and washed away the sweat from her salty skin. It wasn't volleyball season anymore, but if she wanted to maintain her full-ride scholarship, Hailey needed to keep pushing herself.

The long trail run was its own reward after a weekend of slacking. Hailey had faded in the playoffs and hadn't felt like she deserved the all-conference honors, not when her mistake cost them the finals. Shampoo stung her eyes briefly as she washed her long, blonde hair. Hailey liked to grow it out during the offseason. She reached out of the stall to grab her cream rinse; the stall was too petite to hold her shower basket within its confines.

Carefully coating her slightly wavy hair from root to tip, Hailey luxuriated in the feeling of her one splurge item. Hailey could barely afford to be here, even with a full-ride sports scholarship. It was why she was a junior still living in the dorms. Her closest friends and roommates had long since moved out to apartments or sororities, while Hailey remained in the dorms with the tiny showers. The Division-II school provided her with an education she couldn't afford otherwise.

"April Fool's, slut!" Her roommate, Brooke's voice, rang out before a mass of body wash slammed into Hailey's upturned face. She followed that with ringing laughter.

It was the sickly-sweet body wash that the pair had discovered while out shopping one day. Why anyone would purposefully purchase the scent that was supposed to be strawberries was a mystery. It was evidently benchmarked to an overripe variety. That was if anyone had considered the fruit in the first place.

Hailey was lucky to have her eyes shut when the massive glob of body wash smacked into them. Is that all? She thought her roommate was slacking. Peeking out from the stall, Hailey just caught the image of Brooke's scarlet mane as she absconded with Hailey's shower caddy.

"Just wait for your comeuppance!" Hailey yelled the phrase the two liked from their creative writing class a year ago. Many of their characters received silly consequences for perceived slights in humorous and suspect morals visited upon group project manuscripts.

The towel hook was still occupied next to the stall, and Hailey breathed a sigh of relief. Maybe that's how I get that imp back. She considered as she lathered and rinsed off the repugnant body wash. She'd have to return for another shower after recovering her supplies.

A shiver pulsed as she switched the faucet from hot to cold. Finishing the shower with frigid water invigorated Hailey and left her hair silky soft when she rinsed away the conditioner. She reached out of the stall to grab her towel and dab the water away from her eyes. The hook was now bare.

This is too far! Hailey fumed. Throwing soap and stealing her supplies was one thing; leaving her no way to dry off or cover up was ridiculous. Hailey took a minute to wring out what she could from her hair as she started plotting revenge and a way to get to her room as discreetly as possible. She shivered for a few minutes, hoping another girl would come into the bathroom and help her.

Cautiously, Hailey finally decided that no one would come to her rescue. She stepped out of the stall and surveyed the bath to see if anyone had accidentally left a towel or T-shirt when they showered. Couldn't get that lucky. Hailey opined silently as she decided the only way through this was to get to her dorm room halfway across the top floor.

The floor was empty as she crept from the bathroom down a short hallway at the end of the long, narrow dorm. The architecture was mirrored on the opposite side of the floor and hosted a bathroom and two constructed private rooms. Both those rooms had their doors shut. At least Alyssa and Megan don't have their doors open. They often invited friends and dorm mates to come hang out.

Her eyes darted up the hallway; her dorm door was open, daylight spilling into the hallway from windows. That's good, I suppose. Brooke could've locked her out of the room if she was spiteful. Thankfully, the rest of the doors were closed, including their nosey RA, who wouldn't be amused with Hailey's impromptu streaking. She'd probably even blame me for this. Hailey cursed that she'd left her phone in the caddy, making it too easy for Brooke to steal everything.

Capping either end of the long, wide hallway was a pair of double doors with windows. They were obstinately to keep students from accidentally opening the two-way swinging doors into someone. At the moment, they felt like they cast a spotlight on her nudity. Hailey's dorm was one hundred and twenty-five years old this year and was built before anyone considered elevators. The additions constructed on either side of the aged building were fifty years newer, each with a bank of elevators that could discharge students at any moment.

Hailey darted from door frame to door frame as she tried not to linger in front of any peepholes. Who's that? She froze when she got close enough to overhear talking from her room. Brooke wasn't alone. Hailey wasn't embarrassed to have to walk in naked if it was just her roommate. They were roommates and teammates; they'd seen each other naked in the locker room plenty of times. The voices of Brooke's boyfriend, Patel, and Jared, a boy Brooke had been trying to hook her up with, joined in the laughter.

Nope! Nope! Hailey retreated in a panic. Today is not the day for me to come out. She'd been dodging arranged dates for a little while. Hailey was a lesbian but had only shared that with Luna, her best friend from high school.

Hailey's foot slipped on the places she'd dripped, and she stumbled into the wall but caught herself before she was sprawled naked in the middle of what could be a busy hallway. Be careful! She chided herself. Even if this wasn't her plan, she didn't want to be caught by her RA. Her wrath would likely fall upon both roommates. Yes, Brooke would earn whatever payback came her way, but she was still a friend. Hailey took a breath and gathered her composure as she journeyed back.

As she twisted around the corner, Hailey saw the restroom door yawn open as Megan and her current boyfriend darted in together. Probably doesn't want to go down a floor to a men's restroom. Hailey glanced over to see that Megan's dorm room was closed. Creeping close, she tried the doorknob to Megan's room. She'd have a towel, right? The door clicked as it rebuffed her. Who locks their room when they go to the bathroom?

One more idea. Hailey scampered back and eased open the restroom door, hoping to steal Megan or her boyfriend's towel so she could make her retreat. When it was open just a crack, she could see Megan giving her boyfriend a blowjob in an open shower stall. The woman's body was outside the enclosure, and there was no towel in sight.

That's not going to work! Hailey huffed.

"It's been too long!" Brooke's voice echoed down the hallway.

"No towel, you said?" Jared was following her. He sounded too chipper about the fact that Hailey wouldn't be clothed. "It would be a shame if she got caught naked by Charlene."

Nope! Hailey's panic gripped her entirely, and she flew to check the only door left in the hall to escape. The knob didn't turn, but the door opened. Hailey ducked into hide from the party coming to find her. She turned around and looked through the peephole to see Brooke, Patel, and Jared peeking into the shower. I made it.

"Hailey!?"

Alyssa - That same time

"What are you doing?" Alyssa Questioned through clenched teeth. Her eyes darted toward her clothing draped over the chair. Covering her nudity would require getting up and getting much closer to a naked Hailey. Since Hailey wasn't facing her, she quickly turned off her vibrator.

"Shh! Sorry." Hailey shushed her but didn't turn around. "It's fine. I'll explain in a minute." Came out in a loud whisper.

Despite her heart revving quickly, Alyssa couldn't help checking out her comely invader. Water droplets shined like little diamonds in the sunbeam Hailey occupied. Her long, typically braided, blonde hair stuck to the middle of her shoulder blades as it hung limp and wet. Being an athlete, Hailey's strength was evident in the lean muscles of her back. Her long legs flexed as she leaned toward the peephole.

What had her vision trapped, though, was Hailey's incredible ass. It had to be part of why she was deadly on the volleyball court. She was a net monster, spiking or blocking anything that got into her long-armed radius. The rump was the perfect amount of bubbly and seemed to beckon Alyssa to take a bite out of the pale flesh.

With the stance Hailey had to take up to lean down to the peephole, almost like when she was waiting for a teammate to set her up for a spike, Alyssa could see Hailey's pussy. The peepholes were unusually low on the door, as if made for a time when the average height was much shorter. If the beauty was going to sneak into Alyssa's room, Alyssa was going to shamelessly check out her crush's soft-looking labia. She didn't see a single hair on the woman's ass or pussy. The lips parted slightly, Giving Alyssa a welcome peek at the pink beyond.

The thick, solid wood door muffled a commotion in the hallway. The sound of laughter, a door thrown open, followed by more chuckles, wafted through the thick barrier.

"Oops!" Brooke exclaimed clearly.

A murmur of response sounded like Megan's voice, but it couldn't retain a coherent form through the door. She sounded further away and muffled.

Their RA's voice joined in. Shouts and accusations flew back and forth like a volleyed tennis ball. Some were distinct, while the thick wood drowned the others out.

"Come on. We need to discuss things in my room." Charlene's deeper voice rumbled. She was the floor Resident Assistant, or RA.

"We're looking for Hailey," Brooke said.

"You can look later. I need to talk to all of you and the dorm director. Now!" was clear, angry, and direct from Charlene.

Shouts and yips continued to rove down the hallway toward the RA's room.

"I'm hiding from my roommate's friend after she played April Fool's..." Hailey turned around, and her eyes widened when she met Alyssa's glare. "Why are you naked?"

Alyssa was so mortified that her embarrassment overflowed her buffer, and she was oddly still calm. "My door was supposed to be locked. I was getting in a little me time." Alyssa waved at the incredible blonde with her vibrator.

"Advantages of having a room to yourself." Hailey was bright red with embarrassment, but she flashed a brief smile.

"That's what I'd thought." Alyssa shook her head. "Why are you naked and in my room?"

"Someone took my towel and shower stuff while I was in the bathroom." Hailey pulled out the wooden chair from the desk and flopped into it. Her legs were parted, but she had her hands in front of her womanhood, keeping Alyssa from finding out if Hailey waxed it wholly.

Why do I care so much? Alyssa couldn't help her eyes darting around Hailey's front side. The woman's chest was small to average, but the pair of breasts were so incredibly perky that it seemed to defy physics. Light pink nipples were strainingly erect with drops of water, like spheres of dew on the swells. The woman had abs and a complete lack of body hair. However Hailey had spent her spring break a few weeks ago; it must have been in a bikini. She had subtle but spectacular tan lines.

"Okay, but why my room? Why not your own?"

"Sorry, I panicked and checked doors to hide when Brooke and Jared were going to discover me. Yours pushed open."

Alyssa stood up, peeked through the peephole, and pulled the handle open without having to twist the knob when the hallway was clear. She ducked behind it as she investigated the door jamb. Maya! Her brain screamed for vengeance when she discovered a piece of duct tape covering the perfect place on the door. With a quirk of the ancient construction, someone inevitably shared how to keep the lock from engaging every year. A quick push would open the door, even if it looked secure. She removed the tape before closing the door again.