Bursting In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The hard nub of Alyssa's cute nose kept carelessly caressing Hailey's clit, sending shallow bursts of pleasure into her waiting system. Although each was a tiny impulse of pleasure, the built constructively over the minutes.

Finally, after so much teasing, Alyssa brought her full attention to the commander of Hailey's pleasure. Her lips sealed over the pearl and sucked gently as her tongue probed and explored. If this was Alyssa's feeling-out phase, Hailey would be in trouble. That and a delighted woman.

Hailey let her work, fingers flying in and out of her tunnel as the woman's tongue flickered against her clitty. She moved the hand that she had adhered to her mouth to give Alyssa the one piece of knowledge that she needed to unlock the powerful orgasm that was coalescing deep inside her womanhood.

"Suck on it hard! You won't hurt me!" Hailey's attempt at a loud whisper was far more intense than she had intended.

"Shh!" Alyssa paused momentarily to make the same gesture that Hailey had done earlier. That was followed with a nod as soon as Hailey put her hand to her mouth again.

Luscious lips sealed around Hailey's pearl as Alyssa took the orders to heart. The suction she was capable of was overwhelming. For an instant, Hailey thought that perhaps Alyssa had taken the order too far. The woman's tongue continued to thrash and flicker even with the powerful pull.

"OOHHHHHHHH!!!" Hailey screamed against her hand as her orgasm ignited. Pleasure burned out from her pussy, lighting every happy neuron in its path in stuttering pulses. Her back arched as she had to bring a second hand up to cover her mouth.

"UNNNN!" Both hands seemed to have dubious effectiveness in keeping the tryst secret. Hopefully, Megan isn't home. A tiny iota of her ever-present fear begged as the rest of her mental facilities were barraged by potent bliss. Alyssa had to move to keep herself on target, and her fingers reciprocating as the climax elongated.

Across clenched eye lids, the fire of joy flared in numerous shades of red, silver, and gold. Hailey had to splay her fingers and gulp in air. Another yell escaped after she sucked in a blast of oxygen, but a small portion of her remained cognizant enough to clamp back down. Orgasms didn't latch on to her system and blared at the top of their lungs for this long, but Alyssa was exceptional in the most remarkable ways.

"You're not very quiet for a woman that wants to keep things covert." Alyssa met her lips as soon as the invigorating fugue lifted. Her kiss was robust and laced with Hailey's nectar.

"I'm not the one that left the window open." Hailey giggled and pointed to where the breeze was trickling in.

"It's getting hot in here for some reason." Alyssa lay beside Hailey and snuggled close. Her body cuddled against her felt as indescribably perfect as the orgasm was still suffusing bliss through her system.

Alyssa - A few minutes after Hailey's barely-muffled, screaming orgasm

Hailey lay across the bed beside Alyssa, lazily exchanging kisses every few minutes. Alyssa was falling for the incredible woman.

"Do you have any classes today?" Hailey finally punctured the companionable silence and epic snuggles.

"My lab was canceled since we had an exam. I've got nowhere to be until 10 am tomorrow."

"Goody."

"What about you?"

"I have all morning classes to allow for training all afternoon."

"Do you need to get to the gym?" Alyssa hoped that the woman had nowhere else to be except in her arms.

"Nope, Mondays are light days. I already lifted and went for a run. I might do some yoga later, but I can do that anywhere."

"Can you teach me some yoga?"

"Probably."

"Maybe we could play the game you cooked for calc tutoring. I'm going to warn you now, I'm very competitive."

"Uh, no, it's too late for the game." Hailey blushed.

"Oh?"

"Yeah, I imagined we were in the private study room in the library, and no one else showed up for tutoring." Hailey started her confession. "We locked the door, pulled the curtain shut, and played a game against each other."

"Intriguing."

"We each took a few of the practice problems. If either of us missed a step on the problem, we had to lose an article of clothing."

"Really? You wanted to play that game against the woman with the best score in the class?" Alyssa teased. "It's a daring move. I'll give you that."

"All a part of my plan. You liked to wear dresses when you tutored."

"I wanted to look professional."

"It worked, babe." Hailey leaned in to collect a kiss. "That's what? Three articles of clothing?"

"Five if you count socks."

"No one counts socks, not on the library carpet that looks like it got vacuumed once a generation. Shoes stayed on in my fantasy."

"Then bra, thong, and dress."

"Is it always a thong?"

"When it's not that time of month, yes," Alyssa smirked deviously. Teasing Hailey was too much fun.

"Can't wait to see it." Haley patted Alyssa's hip.

"But I'm naked now."

"Yeah, and it's fantastic, but it was you in panties in my fantasies."

"I think I've gotten you off track."

"You are naked." Hailey shrugged. "So, in my game, I had on nine articles of clothing just to give me a chance."

"You did end up only a few points behind me."

"I'm good at math. I didn't have much time to study during the volleyball season." Hailey got a little defensive. "Plus, the tutor was this adorable girl I was crushing on."

"I know the feeling." Alyssa collected another kiss.

"My only goal was to get you to lose once and remove the dress. Then I could lose all my clothes. I..." Hailey's cheeks burned as she nearly confessed.

"You, what?" Alyssa asked to prod her on.

"I kinda... My other fantasy..."

"Am I going to have to resort to torture methods?" Alyssa's fingers wandered around Hailey's vulva, hinting at her interrogation technique.

"I had a two-for-one going in my fantasy!" Hailey's words blurred together as she started her confession. "You were the most important part, but I like the idea of being naked in public. I hadn't indulged before this afternoon, but it's been in my thoughts."

"Huh. So, you got to indulge a little this afternoon."

"Might have enjoyed it if not for Charlene and Jared being a risk."

"I liked it." Alyssa leaned in for another kiss.

"I'm just going to confess everything to you, aren't I?"

"Been fun so far."

"Once I got your dress off, the game stripped me naked. I was going to seduce you, at least in my fantasy."

"That's a bummer."

"You don't like my game?"

"Nope, it would have been fun. The bummer is it would've worked."

"It would've?"

"Once I saw you naked? Yeah, no question."

I hope Hailey knows I'm doing my own confession.

"Damn."

"Still got a year to try new things."

"I need to get a taste." Hailey sat up and pulled Alyssa to the edge of the bed so she could kneel on the floor. It appeared that the goddess was worshiping Alyssa's mocha-colored pussy before her tongue flicked out.

**Brr-Brr-Brr** Alyssa's phone shook on the desk where Hailey had sat.

"Fuck! Has it already been an hour?" Alyssa asked.

"An hour? Wow."

"I know, right?"

"You better go get your laundry." Hailey stood and grabbed Alyssa's clothing to hand it to her. "I'd hate for you to only have that T-shirt and shorts. Though, what you're wearing now is incredible."

"Not as nice as your outfit." Alyssa winked. "Are... are you still going to be here?"

"Why not? I still haven't gotten a helping of Alyssa." Hailey helped Alyssa to her feet, wrapped her up, and kissed her deeply.

"Good. It'll be a few minutes, and I'll be back." Alyssa shimmied into her T-shirt. "Uh, since this is when I should be in class, make sure that Maya doesn't show up for a little mischief."

"I'll make sure your room remains unmolested!" Hailey snapped into a scout salute. "You, however, no promises." She stepped close, and her hands sunk under Alyssa's waistband, getting a handful of ass as she kissed Alyssa. "I don't need you forgetting about me."

What am I doing? Alyssa questioned silently as she stepped into the hallway and locked her door. She's going to have to leave my dorm room sometime. Alyssa couldn't expect Hailey to stay naked and in her room forever, though she would like that.

She seemed to enjoy what you did to her. Alyssa reasoned as she walked down the stairs. That orgasm wasn't faked in any way. She grinned happily. After all her dreaming and fantasizing about what being with a woman would be like, Alyssa was happy to discover it was already better than she had dreamt.

Hailey - A few minutes later

I am going to have to return to my room eventually. Hailey tried not to snoop through Alyssa's stuff while the woman was away picking up her laundry, but she was curious. The woman had a bookshelf in the small room filled with textbooks and a series of high fantasy books that Hailey had been forbidden from reading.

Magic is the devil's realm. Her parents had admonished her when she brought the book home from the school library. Her mother had tried to remove them from the school's collection, but the librarians had steadfastly defended the books. Other than magic, there was nothing objectionable in the tomes. Hailey's rebellious side had her seek the series during her seminar class. Her homeroom teacher let her stash the books in her class so she didn't have to take them home.

Hailey couldn't resist grabbing her phone and turning on the soundtrack to A Fatal Heroine, a favorite RPG from her youth that her parents would have had a conniption if they found out she'd been playing it at Luna's house when they hung out. That game had more magic than any books she surreptitiously read at the library. The graphics were a throwback, but the indie hit had a deep storyline and an incredible soundtrack.

The game also let the main character, a reformed assassin who had stumbled into a plot that imperiled the world, decide which party members she could romance. When she fell for the female knight with amethyst-colored hair, Hailey used it to confess to Luna that she was a lesbian. Hailey's pronouncement didn't surprise Luna, but she agreed to keep Hailey's secret.

The sweeping and orchestral soundtrack was a favorite of Hailey's before she discovered that the composer, Caitlyn Quay, was a lesbian. Maybe bisexual. She remembered the composer had divorced a man before she married a woman named Gia, who had appeared next to Caitlyn at her recent award ceremonies.

Alyssa could be your Gia. Hailey couldn't help thinking. After nursing a crush for almost three years, Hailey was getting ahead of herself, but imagining a relationship with a woman who wasn't hidden in the shadows was fun. You don't know if she's just having fun.

Hailey pulled the first novel from the shelf and read it as she sprawled on the bed. The warm sunlight streaming from the window felt perfect on her naked body. It was only a few minutes before she heard a key turn in the lock again.

"Hey, you're still here!" Alyssa's arms were full, with her laundry cascading out of the stacked baskets. "Is this from A Fatal Heroine?"

"Yeah, sorry." Hailey blushed and fiddled with her phone to turn it off. Brooke liked to poke fun at her listening to video game music, and Hailey figured Alyssa was doing the same thing.

"For what?" Alyssa set her baskets on the floor beside the closet before she shucked her T-shirt and shorts.

"I know it's kinda nerdy."

"You know you're dating a blerd, right?" Alyssa helped Hailey off the bed and kissed her. "I mean, I hope we're dating."

"What's a blerd?" Hailey liked the dating part, even if that was going to be a challenge with Hailey's family situation.

"Well, I'm black and a nerd. A blerd, as Maya likes to call me." Alyssa shrugged and then picked up her phone. "A Fatal Heroine is one of my favorites. I always like to romance Tess. It clued me into the fact that I might be queer."

Hailey grinned and nodded. "There was something about that amethyst hair, right?"

"Uh-huh, here, it'll sound better on my speaker." The room filled with the melodic sound of Caitlyn Quay's compositions.

"Did you know the composer is a lesbian?"

"I thought she was bi. Wasn't she married to a guy when she wrote this?" Alyssa grabbed the first of the two laundry baskets and set it on the bed as she folded her clothes.

"Yeah, I guess you're right. Her wife's a lesbian, though, and a terrific artist." Hailey started folding a T-shirt. "Did you know she does the album art for all her new stuff?"

"You don't have to help."

"What, I'm going to sit around and watch you? This way, we can get done faster, and I can get back to where we paused."

"Oh, a selfish reason to help out." Alyssa grinned.

"That and I might get to rifle through your panties."

"Less exciting when they're not on."

"Speak for yourself." Hailey smacked Alyssa's bare bottom. "Did you know that Caitlyn also battles anxiety?"

"Yeah, I saw her acceptance speech."

"More inspiration for me to get my degree in psychology."

"Why psychology? I mean, you said your parents were against it." Alyssa was distracting as she was folding the yellow thong that had to be the one she had on the night of the first kiss.

"Sorry, I'm imagining what those would have looked like on you a few months ago."

"Spectacular." Alyssa winked.

"That's a given." Hailey folded a pair of jeans. "As for your question, my eldest sister had a hard time after her first was born. Post-partum depression. My parents' solution to everything is to pray on it. Not seek out a professional or someone that understands it. Only prayer. They were angry that she went to see a specialist about it. Luckily, I don't think they told Helena those feelings, but they seethed at home. My sister got the help she needed, and I found another path for my life."

"Why the psychology or therapy route and not medicine?"

"Needles freak me the hell out," Hailey said without hesitation. She'd had a similar discussion with Luna. "I want to get my doctorate in psychology and be the type of therapist my sister needed. Both helped her, a therapist and medication from her physician's team."

"I only ask because my dad is a pediatrician, so my thinking sometimes goes in that direction. That and you were the smartest out of everyone I tutored."

"Was I?" Hailey grinned as she matched a pair of socks.

"And the cutest." Another wink from Alyssa's jade and brown eyes had Hailey swooning.

"You live three hours from here, right?" Hailey tried to take the spotlight off her for a few minutes. Not that she wasn't happy to share whatever Alyssa wanted to know, but she didn't want to monopolize the conversation.

"Yeah, a suburb of twenty thousand a few miles south of the capital."

"Your family from around there? Or have you moved around like we have?"

"You've moved around?" Alyssa asked.

"The rest of my mom's family lives in California, and my dad's from Mississippi. We're in the middle of the country because that was where my dad was assigned by the bishop originally."

"Well, my mom's side of the family has been here since after the Civil War. Some from before, but most after." Alyssa grimaced a little. "Dad's from Nigeria. He met Mom in college, and ten short years later, they married and had us. Mom's a lawyer, and Dad's a doctor, so I have to be successful."

"Wow. Sounds like a smart family."

"And competitive. I came by that honestly." Alyssa had a shy smile. "My eldest sister followed mom's footsteps, my middle sister is following dad, and I'm going to be an engineer."

"How'd you get into engineering?"

"My uncle. I loved science and math as a girl, and he thought I might enjoy building electronics. He gave me a circuit board and a soldering iron and told me to go nuts. When I applied my math and science, something changed. It felt like..." Alyssa suddenly blushed as she trailed off.

"Felt like?" Hailey smiled as she folded a thong.

"Like when I kissed you." Alyssa's face darkened a little further.

Hailey brushed Alyssa's ponytail over her shoulder before kissing the beauty again. "How's that?"

"It felt right. Like something I was born to do. And now I'm going to freak you out."

"Are you sure about that?" Hailey kissed her again. "I'm not running off. I've had a crush on you for three years, Alyssa."

"It feels right, doesn't it?"

"Uh-huh. I wanna date a girl for the first time, not just have sex." Hailey stepped back to the opposite side of the baskets and started folding again.

"Hopefully, you can teach me a few things about the ways of your people."

"My people?"

"Lesbians." Alyssa smiled as she threw a pair of socks at her playfully.

"I think we're going to have to learn together. My experience has been clandestine and rushed thus far. I wanna learn to take my time."

"Fun." They returned to folding for a few minutes before something else piqued her interest. "Did anyone try to enter the room while I was gone?"

"I didn't hear anything. Maybe she heard my music, and it scared her away."

"Maybe. I still think she's plotting something."

"You two play pranks on each other often?"

"April Fool's Day used to be dangerous. Fortunately, I got other friends involved, so her devious energy was shunted to someone other than just me. What about you and Brooke?"

"I guess so. This is the first April Fool's I've been close with her. I've heard some stories from the girl on the team who was her roommate last year. I should have been prepared."

"Having a predictable schedule is dangerous."

"Yeah, but if I had been more cautious, I wouldn't have interrupted your vibrator time."

"We got lucky."

"Hey, uh. I need to visit the restroom."

"Borrow my T-shirt and shorts."

Alyssa's offer was fair, but it might look strange if she wore Alyssa's clothing. Although it wasn't logical, as it would be even more embarrassing if someone saw her in her altogether, Hailey had another idea. I need to try this. After she finally got together with her crush, maybe she was pushing her luck, but she couldn't resist.

"Would you play lookout for me?" Hailey blushed as her heart thudded so loudly in her ears that she could swear Alyssa must be able to hear her.

"Lookout for you?" Alyssa smirked as she folded a towel.

"What if I... I want to..." Hailey stammered. This is too much. She's going to think you're a crazy woman.

"Come on now, we're sharing everything with each other today, aren't we?" Alyssa stepped around the laundry basket and pushed up on her toes to collect a kiss.

"I suppose we are." The kiss calmed Hailey's nerves. "Time for a little public nudity that isn't forced?"

"Oh, fun!"

"It's too much, isn't it? I'm pushing too far."

"Nope. We can play it off as an April Fool's prank if we play it right." Alyssa grabbed her T-shirt. "Blame it on Brooke's shenanigans if we get caught. We're only in college once, right? Time for an adventure."

"Alright."

Alyssa leaned over the bed and grabbed something. That was where she had hidden her vibrator earlier, but what she pulled out looked to be a makeup kit.

"What's that?"

"I need to wash my face and put on a little makeup once we let you tinkle."

"Okay."

Alyssa left the room for a moment before she came back. "Come on, your dorm room door is open, and so is Charlene's, but Megan is gone, and no one is in the bathroom."

Hailey took a deep breath and walked out of the room. Unlike the earlier panicked flight that brought her to Alyssa's room, Hailey stood tall and proud as she went. Alyssa left the door open and went to stand at the crux of the hallway to play sentinel as Hailey did what she needed to do. Hailey smiled and walked calmly, living out another fantasy for the day.