Bursting In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not something I want to advertise to everyone." Alyssa shook her head.

"Might get you more dates." Hailey sat on the bed next to Alyssa and took her hand.

"I only care about getting more dates with you," Alyssa confessed as she leaned in for a kiss. "For now, at least."

"Not going to get bored with you in a while."

They conversed and giggled nervously for several minutes while waiting for Brooke to appear. Neither broached the topic of what Brooke saying it worked could mean. Her roommate is going to know she's a lesbian. Alyssa prayed that it wouldn't put undue stress on their burgeoning relationship. At least, I hope it's still a relationship.

Hailey - A few minutes later

Although Hailey desperately wanted to panic, holding onto Alyssa's hand was doing wonders in keeping her calm. The family is going to find out! part of her argued. Brooke is trustworthy.

A knock echoed into the room nearly twenty minutes later. Brooke took her sweet time with Patel before she came to answer what she had meant.

"Sorry, it was Patel and I's eighteen-month anniversary." Brooke wore a bashful grin. "Plus, I needed these two evil geniuses to join me."

Maya waved from behind Brooke, and Megan shrugged from beside her.

"April Fool's?" Maya asked as she sidled into the room.

"What did you three do?" Alyssa asked.

"Well." Maya started. "You two keep making eyes at each other, and you needed a shove."

"I know you're a lesbian, Hailey." Brooke ushered Megan into the room and then closed the door. "Don't worry, it's just the three of us that know, in addition to Alyssa, I presume."

Anxiety caused Hailey's heart to race. She knew that her family was going to find out eventually. They had to; Hailey couldn't hide who she was forever.

"Maya and Megan may have been the only ones that saw you two kiss, but I was in the same Uber on the way home, remember?" Brooke pulled the chair close to the bed as the other two ladies flanked her.

"I..." Hailey searched her memories. Everything that came back from kissing Alyssa had its spotlight on the beauty beside her, not anyone else. "Shit."

"We took advantage of the holiday." Maya's smile gleamed. "I knew Alyssa had a big test, and she has a particular way to unwind after an exam."

"Maya!" Alyssa said with an adorable squeak.

"Sorry, I lived with you for two years! You also told me you couldn't go to lunch because you had laundry. I waited at Megan's for you to take your laundry to the basement. You didn't lock your door, so a little tape got us what we needed." Maya laid out her part in the scheme.

"So, that got us one of the two of you naked in your room with an unlocked door." Brooke winked. "I just needed to do my part. Luckily, Hailey has a strict schedule on her Mondays outside the season. She has all her early classes, lifts weights, and then goes for a run. Since it's a cardio day, you come back to take a shower here."

"Damn my predictability!" Hailey shook her head.

"I don't know; it seemed to work out." Alyssa leaned in to whisper.

"I still needed to shepherd you toward Alyssa's room. I know how you feel about Jared, so I ensured he and Patel came by the room while you were in the shower. I knew you'd never come in the room with him here." Brooke shrugged. "I could see your reflection in the doorknob as you crept down the hallway, so I loudly suggested that I go look for you, and Jared followed. He unwittingly went along with my plan."

"How could you know that I would flee back in that direction?"

"Could I be sure? No, but I thought there was a high probability. I just needed Megan to help out. I sent a text when I saw your reflection, and Megan ensured the bathroom was unavailable."

"I wasn't planning on what happened." Megan blushed. The curvy brunette was hard to perturb. "My boyfriend decided to show up at just the wrong time, and we wanted to keep the circle of people that knew you were a lesbian small. So, I improvised."

"Charlene intervening also wasn't part of the plan, but Megan just got a slap on the wrist."

"I'll just have to go to my boyfriend's apartment for fun from now on."

"How did you know how we would react?" Alyssa huffed. Hailey didn't think she liked the accusation of being predictable.

"We didn't, but as Brooke said, we were playing probabilities," Maya said. "Alyssa, you needed a change after what Andre did, and you'd been waffling about asking out a girl since we were freshmen. So, how was the sex?"

"How do you know anything happened?" Hailey crossed her arms defensively.

"I live next door, ladies, and you left your window open!" Megan snickered. "You two weren't quiet!"

Alyssa looked at Hailey with a nod. Hailey returned the gesture, letting her new girlfriend go on. "Outstanding! Sex with women is incredible!"

"Isn't it?" Megan grinned.

"I've had fun with it." Maya nodded thoughtfully.

"When did you?" Alyssa stammered.

"Spring break threesome. I didn't want to bring it up since Andre was an ass."

"April Fool's?" Megan, Maya, and Brooke said in unison.

"You know there will be payback!" Alyssa shook her fist.

"We'll see." The three ladies retreated, leaving Alyssa and Hailey alone again.

"So..."

"We've got to pull off a hell of a prank on each of them next year." Hailey checked to see that the door was locked, then pulled off her top.

"Okay." Alyssa's smile was tentative as she stared at Hailey's diminutive chest.

"Is this a good time to ask if I can stay over?"

"Yay!" Alyssa met her eyes as her smile broadened.

"And to tell you, I sleep naked."

"Even better!"

Alyssa - Early the following morning

"You're up early." Alyssa was awoken by a suddenly colder bed. She'd left the window open last night, and now it was chilly in the room.

"Sorry, I have to hit the gym early today." Hailey shuffled to grab the shorts and T-shirt she borrowed from Alyssa.

"Okay. Free for lunch?"

"Eleven to noon?"

"No good. I have a class from eleven to twelve-thirty."

"Meet you for dinner at the dining hall, then? Say six?"

"Sounds good. Pizza was delicious last night, but I need to eat better." Alyssa waited for her girlfriend to step closer to reach out and pull her back onto the bed with a surprised giggle.

Morning breath was a minor impediment to a series of needy kisses. "I do need to study tonight, though."

"So do I." Alyssa pouted her lips.

"Could be more fun if study breaks involved orgasms." Hailey bounced her eyebrows suggestively.

"You could study naked; it might make you feel as if you're doing some public nudity."

"Maybe we could check out the tutoring room in the library sometime."

"You're going to get me into so much enticing trouble." Alyssa rolled her eyes before she smiled.

"That's the plan. You know this isn't going to be easy, right?"

"Yeah."

"I'm not ready to come out to my family, and they aren't going to handle it well when I do. I'm already worried about what summer will be like without you."

"We do live six hours apart."

"I have several volleyball camps to be a coach at."

"And I have an internship," Alyssa said with a sigh. "We'll have to get you a toy like mine, and we can call each other every night for fun."

"Might be tough with my utter lack of privacy at home."

"We'll figure it out."

"You just want to keep seeing me naked!" Hailey complained with a smile.

"Yes, I do. Look at you next to me." Alyssa pointed at the mirror facing them again since Hailey had gotten clothes from the closet.

"Damn, we look good, don't we?"

"You need me to ensure the coast is clear before you sneak out?"

"I'm going to wear clothes back to my room." Hailey held up her borrowed items. "If that's okay, of course. I could just wrap up in a towel."

"It's early. Maybe the hallway would be clear." Alyssa hopped off the bed.

"Really? You're going to be the best bad influence on me."

"I hope so."

"You just wanna watch my ass, don't you."

"Guilty."

Hailey - One year later

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Hailey asked as they prepared to sneak into the bathroom in Brooke's apartment.

"She deserves some payback, and this is step one." Alyssa nodded before coming in for a kiss. "Never scheme against an engineer and give her a year to plan!"

"For what? Was last year so terrible?" Hailey grinned.

"If we don't strike back, she'll think she can do it again with impunity!" Alyssa's whisper was harsh.

"You worried that another hot blonde will end up naked in your room again?"

"I hope I get one tonight; it's our anniversary." Another kiss was required. "I don't think I could handle it if there were two of you. Do you know how much sex you demand?"

"About as much as you?"

"I wasn't the one that woke me up this morning demanding pussy." Alyssa giggled softly.

"I had to wake you up early so you'd make it to class!" Hailey played indignant. Playful Alyssa was fun, even if they were in the middle of a mission. Hailey got to see it plenty, but it was never enough from her cocoa goddess.

"Uh-huh, sure."

"Fine! I contend that I need pussy as much as you."

"I didn't say that! You can't be as addicted as I am, my love; it's impossible to be greater than infinite."

"Sure. If it's not the sex, it's all the running you make me do."

"Make you? I've never forced you."

"You obviously don't know the power of your ass in a pair of yoga pants or running shorts. If you run a marathon, I think I'd plod along just to stare at this." Alyssa patted Hailey's ass.

"Might have to test that sometime." One more kiss of her fiancée's pink-tinted lips sent Hailey a pleasant spark of euphoria. Life would get complicated in a month and a half, but she wanted Alyssa to wear the simple gold engagement ring when she finally met Hailey's parents at graduation.

Over the last year, Hailey had shared her secret with her older siblings, who weren't surprised. They'd even met Alyssa and wholeheartedly decreed they were made for each other. Alyssa's family welcomed Hailey with open arms, save for her father, who was quiet and sullen on the Friday Hailey visited. By the time they left on Sunday, however, he had the biggest smile as he embraced Hailey.

Hailey went with simple gold for the engagement ring as the color was an excellent pop of contrast and was what she could afford. Hailey had been accepted into a post-graduate therapy program, and Alyssa had found an engineering firm in the same city, so at least they would be together. Life would be austere for a few years, and a wedding would wait until they could afford it. They may elope in the intervening time, but whatever they did would be together.

"You sure this will wash out?"

"Yup, I used it on Maya two years ago. Maya had to have told her that story by now. No doubt she either told her the remedy, which would get Brooke headed to her car, or she'd call Maya." Alyssa grinned; either way, it would start the cascade into the next steps of the prank.

"Let's finish this before midnight, or it'll lose some of the fun. Are you sure she will react how we think she will?"

"No, but we're playing probabilities like she did last year. Besides, we gotta get home before Maya gets her vengeance anyway." Alyssa deftly opened the door, and they snuck in to enact their dastardly plan.