Bursting In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hailey decided that a demonstration was in order, and she pulled Alyssa in like the woman did months ago. She even remembered to sweep the hair off Alyssa's neck in the same way. Hailey must have been able to feel the memory viscerally. Her second hand came up to cup Alyssa's cheek as one kiss bled into the next, and Hailey pushed Alyssa back into the door.

Alyssa took advantage and grabbed the incredible ass that she had been lusting after since first going to Hailey's volleyball game at the start of the school year. She'd be lying if Alyssa claimed to have never noticed it when she tutored Hailey, but in her volleyball shorts, it wasn't fair. Her other arm roamed up and down her lover's muscular back.

"I don't remember doing that." Hailey twisted into a wry smile.

There was no question that Alyssa was going to go from being a theoretical bisexual into a practicing one. She couldn't help equating it to learning the physics of electricity and circuits before getting into hands-on engineering. And much like when her uncle had helped foster her love of engineering, Hailey was awakening something primal within her.

"Sorry." Alyssa facetiously apologized.

"Don't stop now." Hailey's smile was predatory. More kisses exploded as time seemed to stand paradoxically still and pass in a mere blink.

"Wow..." Alyssa sighed when they had to catch their breath.

"Maya and Megan warned us when the rest of the crew returned, or I think I would have gotten to this." Hailey's hand finally wandered from Alyssa's face to caress a breast.

"Funny, that was where I was going, too." Alyssa took the opportunity to investigate Hailey's perky mounds thoroughly. Her nipples were so sharp beneath Alyssa's fingers and a bright contrast to the dark fingers on their expedition.

"These little bumps?" Hailey shook her head with an incredulous look in her minty eyes. "Not much to look at."

"Hmm, you mean these perky works of art that belong on a Greek statue?" Alyssa leaned in and sucked a nipple between her lips.

"Ohhh..." Hailey gasped.

"Highly susceptible." Alyssa came up for a kiss.

"Uh-huh." More kisses ensued. "I remember something else from that night."

"Do you?" Alyssa stiffened. Learning that Hailey had forgotten most of the night of the kiss had a fantastic side effect. She didn't remember how the night ended.

"Maya was in the Uber with you, me, and Megan back to the dorms," Hailey explained as her fingers danced lower on Alyssa's body. "You kissed me more in the car, and I asked if you wanted to spend the night in my dorm room. Brooke was going to crash at Patel's. I remember the smile and nod and you sliding a hand under the waist of my jeans."

Hailey's fingers traced around Alyssa's labia. This wasn't a complete recreation of that night; Alyssa hadn't toyed with Hailey directly. She'd stayed outside of Hailey's panties. Her delicate fingers glided around Alyssa's womanhood as Hailey stared directly into her soul while a thumb grazed Alyssa's clit.

"Oh!" burst from Alyssa's lips. Anticipation had gone from a simmer to a full boil.

"Pardon me while I engage in a little artistic license and revisionist history." Hailey's eyes gleamed mischievously as a long finger slid into Alyssa's vagina. "This is what I was desperately gasping and wishing to happen that night."

"Please..." Alyssa begged for Hailey to continue.

"Are you sure? This is past where we chickened out that night." Hailey wanted consent to continue.

We chickened out? Alyssa thought she had been the catalyst for the probable tryst to fall apart. "I need this. Can't you feel how wet you make me, Hailey?"

"I can. If I'd only been able to hold your hand on the way back up to our room, things might have been different." Hailey illuminated her point of view from that night. "Instead, you saw Andre and closed off. Your 'I can't do this' came from my cowardice." Her finger was still deep in Alyssa, but it stopped moving.

"No, don't blame you." Alyssa shook her head. "I... I wasn't ready to have sex with a woman." She hoped that Hailey could parse the 'Wasn't' being past tense. "I got scared that it would be bad. I... I've been working on a second line of research since that moment. I... needed to figure out how to please you first."

"Oh, did you?"

"Yeah."

"Time to give you a hint."

Despite being rail thin, Hailey possessed a deceptive strength as she pressed Alyssa against the door. A flurry of kisses rained down as the woman's finger moved within Alyssa, sending swirling little whirlpools of bliss out into Alyssa's body. Alyssa had to reach out and brace one arm on the locked doorknob and the other on the wall to keep her from falling.

An additional finger joined the first as Hailey broke the kisses, and those green eyes shined with determination. That only lasted a heart-stopping moment before the beauty leaned down and sucked a nipple between her lips. The tongue spiraled and battered against Alyssa's painfully erect peak. The other hand opened a third front as it rolled the other nip like she'd spied on Alyssa's favored masturbatory technique.

"OH!"

"Good?" Hailey smirked before coming in for another volley of high-impact kisses.

"You have... no... idea." Alyssa's breath was scarce and scattered as Hailey plied her trade.

"My fingers are soaked. I think I have an inkling." Hailey's wink at the end was infuriating. She knew exactly where she had Alyssa. "Just wait until I devour your pussy." She assailed Alyssa with another furious round of kisses.

"Fff... Fuck!"

"Shh!" Hailey put a single finger up to Alyssa's lip. "Do you want everyone to know that you're getting fingered?" The woman's thumb circled Alyssa's clit. Had Alyssa not pressed hard on the wall and doorknob, her knees would have buckled.

Alyssa nodded vigorously. "They have to... Everyone has to know..."

Hailey grinned deviously as she added gusto to the attack against Alyssa's womanhood.

"So good!"

Alyssa was in bliss. She wasn't sure what was better, the steady stream of kisses from Hailey's soft, insistent lips, the lithe, agile fingers traversing her pussy, or the feeling of the sexy woman pressed against her. Hailey's sharp nipples and dense, perky breasts were fantastic, but it might be the thudding, steady beat of Hailey's heart melding with Alyssa's revving heart rate that was the most spectacular.

Hailey nuzzled into Alyssa's neck, teeth lightly gripping an ear lobe, and spun more sensational bliss into Alyssa's battered system. An electrical storm of overwhelmed nerves sparked furiously around both mind and body. Each spark seemed to grow in power. Hailey was now pressing harder into Alyssa's aching, needy pearl. The pair of fingers zoomed in and out of Alyssa's vagina, and the opposite hand kept teasing her nipples. How she managed to keep on target and do such disparate things simultaneously was a marvel that Alyssa would have to consider another time.

"AH!"

"If you're going to scream, scream into my hand. Okay?" Hailey asked as she removed her hand that was toying with Alyssa's breast. She placed it over Alyssa's mouth as the woman nodded her assent. "You're going to cum for me." Utter confidence was shown through Hailey's eyes. Gone were the shy looks or embarrassed blushes. Once she decided to go in, her actions showed nothing but competence and daring.

"MMMM!! FFFWWWWWCCKKK!" Alyssa roared, but it was muffled by Hailey.

Alyssa's body went rigid as she tumbled joyfully into a quick, intense orgasm. Her eyes clenched shut as vibrant fireworks exploded against her eyelids. Red, yellow, and minty green strobed against her perception in enormous waves. Vaguely, she could just make out the sound of the doorknob rattling in her hand as her legs vibrated. A standing climax was a new, breathtaking experience, and Alyssa feared that she might crumple onto the floor.

Bliss pulsed with every quickened heartbeat as the intense rush of burning passion radiated from her womanhood out into her body. The intensity was driven higher when it hit an edge and echoed back. An orgasm that happened this quickly was never this potent. Her arms burned as they struggled to keep her upright.

Although incredibly intense, this orgasm quickly washed over Alyssa. Like the eerie calm after an intense thunderstorm, nothing but a feeling of concentrated bliss remained.

"I got you, I got you," Hailey repeated as Alyssa's eyes opened.

At first, Alyssa thought her new lover was bragging, but she was slumped over Hailey. The woman was barely managing to keep upright.

"Ohhh!" A long, low, slow moan slithered out of Alyssa's mouth.

"Not bad?" Hailey asked with a proud, well-earned smile.

"My turn."

Hailey - A few moments earlier

There was usually more planning and build-up when Hailey gave into her base instincts. She had to keep her lovemaking separate from her college or home life lest her parents find out before Hailey was ready. She needed sex, but it had to be discrete. Although she trusted Brooke, Hailey knew the only way for two people to keep a secret was for one of them to be dead. As she wasn't an assassin, she'd used an alias when she met up with women to make love.

Alyssa not only knew Hailey's name but also saw Hailey nearly daily. It didn't matter. Hailey was utterly smitten with Alyssa. During their freshman year, before Hailey acted on the attraction she had felt for women, Alyssa volunteered to help tutor students behind in Calculus. Volleyball had taken too much of her study time away to be successful alone, and the tutoring was a boon. Hailey doubted she was the only one who had been extra attentive to being at all the sessions due to the comely instructor.

When Hailey ended up in Alyssa's dorm room without a towel, all her caution was thrown out. She needed Alyssa like she needed oxygen. Two years of lusting after the impossible were obliterated in a single kiss. A series of kisses, actually, as if I hadn't given in a few months ago, Alyssa might have reacted differently.

Alyssa's jade eyes were desperate as the beauty was approaching climax. Her reactions and shaking breasts were mesmerizing as Hailey fingered her. The pair of digits probing into her crush would be having difficulty with the tightness if not for the abundance of natural lubrication dripping from Alyssa.

Hailey volunteered a hand over Alyssa's mouth as she pushed the woman gleefully into orgasm. Pulses arrested Hailey's fingers as each wave of the climax fired through the woman. It sounded like an earthquake as her legs vibrated. Halfway into the experience, Hailey had to shift her hands to keep Alyssa upright when her knees buckled.

In just a matter of minutes, sweat wreathed Alyssa as she panted. Her incredible, dark eyes drooped as if she'd just awoken. "My turn." Alyssa didn't keep her drowsy appearance for long as she pushed against Hailey, urging her toward the bed.

"I don't need anything. Watching you cum was enough," Hailey argued as Alyssa laid her on the bed.

"Selfish then?" Alyssa didn't let her answer as she scrambled atop Hailey. The look of her big, round breasts hovering within reach was spectacular.

"Oh, I'm selfish now?"

"You don't want to let me have as much fun as you?" Alyssa smirked as she came in for a slow kiss.

"You may have a point. I've never made a girl orgasm standing up." Hailey grinned as the kiss broke. "Especially fun with just my fingers."

"I concur." Alyssa pulled the hair tie from her wrist and bunched her gorgeous locks. "Umm..." the woman's confidence faltered. "I've never done anything other than kissing with a woman before."

"You don't have to..."

Alyssa reached out and put a single finger on Hailey's lips. "Oh no, I'm not trying to weasel out of this." Her new ponytail looked majestic as it followed her headshake. "I'm asking you to be patient. I need this. I haven't climaxed that hard in..." She trailed off as Alyssa seemed to be flowing through memories. "Ever. I've never cum that hard." More kisses fell on Hailey's welcome lips.

"I've had the biggest crush on you for years."

"Oh?"

"Yeah. Since our first Calculus class. I remember you wearing that magenta top and small khaki shorts. Your hair was in tight braids and had the school colors in the beads at the ends. I couldn't help staring any chance I got." Hailey grinned and leaned up for another kiss.

"Hmm. You were wearing a T-shirt with the sleeves torn off. I could see a green sports bra beneath that was the same tone as your hypnotic eyes. Black yoga pants helped sell me on the best ass I've ever seen."

"You noticed me?"

"Yeah. It kinda confirmed in my head that I was bisexual."

"Damn, I might have been able to get you to play the game I wanted to while you were tutoring me."

"Hold that thought. I wanna get back to that in a minute. I need to explore you now." Alyssa smiled as she handed Hailey the pillow that had been pushed off the bed. "Here. I need you to sit up. You're too long for the bed." She giggled.

"Yes, ma'am." Hailey readily complied.

"I love the tan lines."

"Thanks. Running."

"That's gotta be more fun than the treadmill."

"You're free to join me anytime."

"Do you run in the short shorts?"

"When it's warm enough."

"Grr!" Alyssa growled in reply. "I hope you don't mind me leering at your bottom any chance I get."

"If it's you doing the staring, I'm going to encourage the behavior. I wanna keep you around for a while." Hailey blushed at the admission.

"So, you're not just looking for a hookup?"

"I'm..." Hailey had never actually dated a woman before. She had sex with a handful, but the clandestine nature of her hookups meant that no woman she had been with ever knew her real name. Aliases and apps kept everything safe but temporary. "I'm looking for more, but this isn't going to be easy."

"I get to do this more often, right?" Alyssa leaned in and sucked a straining nipple between her lips. She drew on the peak and swirled her tongue around Hailey's areola.

Sparks of sensation sped through Hailey's nervous system. This may have been Alyssa's first encounter, but she wasn't tentative. The woman's hand explored Hailey's opposite breast. She was tender and inquisitive as she explored.

"Keep doing that, and you can fill my dance card."

"You have perfect tits." Alyssa flashed a genuine smile.

"Not compared to you." Hailey shook her head vigorously.

"They're incredible. Better than the girls." Alyssa leaned up and shook her chest with an adorable giggle.

"My itty-bitty titties, compared to your voluptuous curves?"

"See how they fit my hands?" There was an allure to the warm, dark brown of the back of Alyssa's hands next to the tan, pale, and pink of Hailey's skin. The gleam in her eyes was sincere.

"Yeah, but yours fit in my hands perfectly!" Hailey reached out and cupped both of Alyssa's beautiful gifts. They overflowed Hailey's fingers, but she wouldn't withdraw her statement of flawlessness.

"You wouldn't be the dynamo on the floor if you were top-heavy like me." Alyssa came in for a kiss.

"I don't know if I should point this out, but you have a great counterbalance." Hailey groped Alyssa's ass as she pointed at the reflection in the mirror across the room.

"Yes, but it still leaves my center of gravity higher. I could do the math if it would help."

"Could you? I have a rather un-uniform shape."

"Uh-huh, area under a curve and all that. Calculus, remember? Taking precise measurements could be fun."

Alyssa started to traverse, planting a slow line of kisses down the center of Hailey's body. Each sent a pulse of buzzing bliss into Hailey's body. The epicenter shifted toward Hailey's womanhood as Alyssa grinned between every smooch. Her procession was inevitable and sent a pleasant tingle in front of her target like a wave.

Hailey helpfully spread her legs and popped open at the hips to entice Alyssa's pursuit.

"Wow, you're flexible!" Alyssa giggled.

"Yoga helps me stay in shape in the off-season."

"Oh! Now I want to see something more than your ass while running."

"Some days, when I know Brooke isn't going to interrupt me, I do that dressed like I am now."

"Just when I thought I couldn't get hornier."

"I know, right?"

Alyssa shrugged and then kissed either hip. She never broke eye contact with her brilliant jade eyes as her tongue flicked out between Hailey's labia. After roaming around Hailey's vulva for a minute, that intense glare finally broke as Alyssa concentrated on engaging her lips and tongue to devour Hailey's womanhood. The ebony goddess's lips enshrouded Hailey's clit as the tongue did laps around her.

"Pussy is good!" Alyssa paused to observe.

"I would've told you if you asked." Hailey chuckled. Sex never involved so many laughs in her experience. "You could have had a taste test at any time."

"Glad I hadn't put the sheets back on my bed. You're leaking all over the vinyl!"

"What do you expect? I'm having sex with my dream woman."

"Dream woman?" Alyssa crept up Hailey's body to find her lips. Her bulk between Hailey's legs and body pressed against Hailey had her heart thumping like a hammer.

"Uh-huh. You're brilliant, funny, beautiful, and several other terms I'm too turned on to think of." Hailey managed as she caught her breath. "And now I know what you look like naked, hubba hubba." Hailey bounced her eyebrows toward the vixen.

"Says the volleyball goddess in front of me." Alyssa came in for another cycle of kisses.

"I mean it, you were my crush before I saw you naked." Hailey's giggle was nervous, but she continued. "You look a lot better than I had imagined."

"Do I?" Alyssa smirked as she slid down Hailey's body.

"Yes. Infinitely... Oh!" Hailey was interrupted as Alyssa's finger slid into her pussy.

"So wet and tight!"

Hailey didn't respond at first. Instead, she savored the new invader and Alyssa's flickering tongue. Hailey humped her hips into Alyssa unconsciously as her hands toyed with her small but very sensitive breasts. This wasn't just sex to relieve a burning need; this was something more.

"It's just because she's never had a cock!" Hailey giggled.

"I don't think that's how it works." Alyssa's soft lips were laced with the flavor of Hailey's pussy as she came in for another kiss. Her finger kept moving.

"You may be right; I could barely get a second finger in you."

"That could be fun." Alyssa pressed a second finger slowly into Hailey as she stared into her eyes. "Wow."

"I need this so bad, Alyssa!"

"I can tell."

Talking ceased as Alyssa returned to Hailey's nexus. She was slow but deliberate as she toyed with Hailey. Grazes of the clit were rare at the start. For saying that she had never been with a woman, Alyssa had obviously studied well, but that shouldn't be a shock from the dynamic young woman.

Alyssa would make laps of Hailey's body, attacking erogenous zones with fervor, then finding Hailey's waiting and expectant lips. Every tour would push Hailey's gasps higher.

"You're going to make it hard for me to be quiet!"

"Good," Alyssa smirked as her tongue jabbed deep into Hailey.

"Mmm..." Hailey closed her mouth, but the bliss leaked through.

"I concur. Very tasty."

Alyssa's fingers worked quickly, stimulating the vital first few inches of Hailey's vagina. Other girls Hailey had been with had more experience to lean on, but none of them had the same passion. Those experiences had been oddly workman-like, women who needed to meet to push through frustration. This was different, with far more zeal and affection.

Hailey sounded so wet as Alyssa worked. She was more turned on than ever, and Alyssa still found new heights to push her to.

Whether it was by luck or carefully cultivated, the image reflected from the mirror across the tiny room revealed so much. Alyssa's wet pussy seemed to be winking and smirking, begging to be devoured. Hailey had yet to take a taste, and she needed it more than a meal after a long day of training.