All Comments on 'Bush Encounter'

by marycontrary1162

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
MigbirdMigbirdover 1 year ago

An erotically fun piece that puts a smile on this reader’s face. Thanks.

Falcon404Falcon404over 1 year ago

Fantastic! What a fun tale! I will definitely be reading more of your stories!

STUGPOLESTUGPOLEover 1 year ago

Wonderful story and extremely visual and erotic! Please continue writing as your stories are so varied, visual and deeply erotic

JenniferrJenniferrover 1 year ago

A wonderful story . Certainly got me very excited. Well done Mary!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

... so well written, exciting, touching, heart-warming ... I do love your stories *****

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 1 year ago

A wonderfully hot tale which unfolds beautifully xxxxx

OnThefence2OnThefence2about 1 year ago

Upfront, I'm just a guy. I really enjoyed your work and wish someday I could produce something as nice. I know what it is like to make love with a woman, and I hope that your depiction of women making love together is accurate because everyone needs love like that. When women write sex scenes, they are much more fulfilling than some guy saying, "I slammed my 18-inch cock into her virgin pussy, and she immediately came so hard that she passed out. SInce she was passed out, after I pumped my quart of cum into her pussy, I flipped her over and filled her whore ass with my massive manhood." You can tell that your prose is far superior to what most guys think erotica is supposed to be like. I'm going to treat myself to a few more of your works and may comment of them. If you get tired of my comments, just tell me to go away. Thanks again for sharing.

PlayWithMyYoyoPlayWithMyYoyo10 months ago

Thanks Mary for another lovely story, very nice to read, and what not...

Till next time i need to read Your work. Bye for now, Love, sue!

Roti8211Chanai643Roti8211Chanai64310 months ago

Another good story!

A little bit quick at the start but still really good!

Thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermarycontrary1162@marycontrary1162
All of my stories are 100% lesbian sex stories, except as noted. . SOURCE LEGEND Stories with no stars are from my imagination. * These stories are fantasy ideas given to me by readers. ** These stories are real-life stories given to me by readers. *** These stories are from ...