Bush Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mei says, "Do you like what Mary is doing, Taylor? I sure like it." Taylor can't speak but she nods.

I rub Mei's mound gently and she moans. I see Taylor's knees buckle a little as she struggles to keep standing. I know she wants to touch herself but she must be embarrassed to.

My finger slips between Mei's lips and I feel how wet she is. Taylor groans but still does not touch herself. Mei says, "Oh, Taylor, watching Mary do this to me excites you, doesn't it."

She finds her voice and meekly says, "Yes, Mei, it does."

"You want to touch yourself, but you don't feel it's right to do, is that right?"

Taylor blushes and says, "Yes."

"Good girl," Mei says, adopting the controlling tone she gets sometimes. "We'll take care of you in time. Keep your hands at your sides." Taylor looks a bit relieved that she won't be frustrated forever.

I slide my finger into Mei's pussy and finger her. Mei moans, and Taylor looks so much like she wants that. I smile at her. I slowly fuck Mei, staring at the passion and tension building in Taylor's face as she watches.

I pinch Mei's nipple as I'm fucking her, and she moans. I withdraw my finger, pressing it on her clit, and spreading her juice over it. I feel how hard her clit has become and I rub it up and down slowly. Her moaning becomes louder.

I rub Mei's clit in circles now, pressing harder, moving faster. She is about to cum and I keep going, taking her over the edge. She screams.

Taylor is going wild with desire, her eyes open wide and her jaw dropped in amazement at the view. I see drops of her juice on her pussy lips.

I spread Mei's pussy lips wide with my fingers. "Do you like what you see, Taylor? Mei is very wet. She likes having you watch. Would you like to taste her?"

"Oh, my. I've never done that, Mary."

"You liked when I licked you, didn't you?"

"Oh, yes, Mary, very much."

"I'd love you to taste me," Mei says. She drops one leg off the bed to open her pussy for Taylor. "Come get it."

Taylor comes over, kneels on the floor and looks closely at Mei's pussy. "I'm not sure what to do."

Mei says to me, "Wow, you found a real virgin, Mary." I nod. "And you haven't taught her pussy licking yet?"

"I was going to get around to it this morning, but you came in."

"Well, aren't I the lucky one?"

I instruct Taylor, telling her to suck and lick off Mei's pussy lips first. "Do you like the taste, Taylor?" I ask.

"It's different, but it's not as bad as I thought it might be."

"I think you will learn to love it. Keep licking, going between her lips for more juice." Mei spreads her legs wide and I see Taylor's face push deeper, and Mei's moans tell me that Taylor is licking all inside.

I'm getting excited myself from watching our gorgeous young friend give her first pussy licking. I'm cupping Mei's boob and feeling her hard nipple.

"Now slide out and up, Taylor, find her clit with your tongue." I see her face slide up, and Mei's groan tells me that she has found it. "Suck it and lick it. Make her cum."

Taylor licks for a minute and Mei screams, "Oh, fuck, yes, right there, ohhhhhhhhhh." Taylor keeps licking until Mei shouts, "Oh, I'm cumming, mmmmm," and pushes her face off.

Taylor looks up at Mei and asks, "Did I do well?"

I reply softly, "Yes, Taylor, you did very well." She beams at us.

Taylor stands, and I can see that she is dripping down her thighs from being on the edge.

"Would you like to cum, Taylor?" Mei asks.

"Oh yes, I would."

"Well, Mary hasn't cum yet, so you should offer to lick her first."

"Oh, sure."

Mei gets off the bed, allowing me to scoot to the centre, lie on my back and spread my legs for Taylor's service. She needs no more instruction and with my excitement from watching, I cum quickly.

"Good girl, Taylor," Mei says. "Now we should give you some fun. Mary, scoot over. Taylor, lie on your back and spread your legs. I'll show you something else new."

Taylor is spread-eagled and Mei climbs between her legs, lifting one and sliding one of her legs under it. She scoots up and plants her pussy next to Taylor's pussy.

"What is this?" Taylor asks.

"It's called scissoring. Can you see why?" I reply.

She looks down, thinks for a second and says, "Oh, yes."

"Grab my hips, Taylor," Mei orders. "On three, lift your hips and pull mine hard. One, two, three." Mei's pussy slams into Taylor's. They both moan.

Mei starts sliding her pussy up and down slowly. They are both so wet that they are well-lubricated. I reach down and caress Taylor's lovely big boob. She is gazing up at Mei's face and she gasps in unison with Mei's strokes.

"Do you like this, Taylor?" Mei asks.

"Oh my, yes. It feels fantastic."

"Wait till I get going." Mei readjusts her body and starts madly humping Taylor, holding onto her legs to keep herself firmly pressed.

"Oh, fuck!" Taylor exclaims.

I help by leaning down and licking one of Taylor's nipples. She shrieks, "Ohhhh, I'm cumming! Ahhhhh." Mei thrashes away, giving our ex-virgin friend the satisfaction she's been craving.

Mei slows and then stops, still pressing her pussy onto Taylor's. Taylor is panting and her body shakes with aftershocks every few seconds. Mei then climbs off, and we sandwich Taylor, each of us resting a head on her boobs.

We rest and melt into a mass of female flesh. Eventually, I stir and get up and make us some breakfast. Mei and Taylor rest for a minute more before staggering up.

At the table, Taylor calls her mum and arranges a pickup. Mei and I exchange contact details with Taylor.

Mei says, "Now Taylor, you loved learning about women, right?"

"Oh, yes, I did. I can't believe it, really. It was all so new for me. I never imagined how lovely it could be."

I say, "So will you be our friend back in the city?"

She smiles broadly and says, "Yes, I'd like that very much."

Mei and I say in unison, "Great!" We giggle.

Taylor dresses, but Mei and I stay naked.

"Take care, lovely Taylor," I say on her way out.

"Bye."

We all hug tightly. Taylor leaves and Mei and I smile at each other. She says, "What a fabulous find, Mary. Taylor is gorgeous and sweet. She's so good at pleasing, I can't believe she was a lesbian virgin."

"I know, but the moment I saw her on the trail, I had the feeling that she would be wonderful."

Mei grabs me and tosses me back onto the bed and we make love again and again, pausing only to muse about what Taylor will do with us in our future encounters.

The End

12