All Comments on 'Business Ch. 01'

by tarransky

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Odd premise.

Lots of strange back story.

Sex is just OK. Too much about/restrictions due to fingernails.

Four stars.

tarranskytarranskyalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Feedback and rating much appreciated.

The super long nail fetish is something pretty odd, strange and I would say 'rare' in general.

The restrictions that come with it, the 'bondage'- ness of it - so to speak, is one of the things that appeal to those with this preference, and that's why it's perhaps a bit... exaggerated. That's probably where the very few 5* ratings are coming from. I guess it could be considered very... 'niche'.

Again, many thanks.

slavecaroslavecaroalmost 2 years ago

Obviously, I share the same extreme fetish and even know who Lee Redmond is and what her accident was. That being said, I really enjoyed this and I gave it a 5 because I think this was well written and love the nail fetish.. The restrictions she has are interesting and I think would be frustrating to me as the long nails fetishist. I want to feel the nails during sex as well as see the mannerisms with nails in public.

tarranskytarranskyalmost 2 years agoAuthor

I find it very rewarding to get a comment and a rating from someone who really 'gets' what my story is trying to convey. Much appreciated.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous