Business Reunites Pleasure

Story Info
Profession or personal life? What will they choose?
17.4k words
4.47
3.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Business Reunites Pleasure

by

Prithvi. GR

This story is about Paul, Trish, and their lives and business experiences. Rather than getting heavily into the sex parts, I like backing my stories with emotion and building up to special moments. I have tried my best to balance them both.

Thanks to Dmallord and Todger65 for the editing. Was immensely helpful

Hope you guys enjoy it.

____________________

Paul

I was always a driven person; my father ensured that. I was competitive in anything I did and not easily satisfied. He ensured I pushed myself to the limit in everything I did, whether studying, sports, or anything I took up. It made me a perfectionist but also brought with it a lack of satisfaction. I never felt content with where I was or who I was. The attitude trickled down, affecting my relationships as well - I never had a girlfriend.

I had breezed through my bachelor's academic course - it was not challenging enough.

And sex, well, that was almost always a case of being rewarded for some help in classes or me using someone for a sense of relief. I didn't complicate my personal life as life was a challenge. Getting that tied down was not part of the plan.

After my MBA, I threw myself into a profession where I was all about work, seven days a week and around the clock. I was flush with money but needed to figure out what to do with it. I joined Fintech as soon as I graduated, and in ten years, I managed five projects, looking at many partnerships and company takeovers to expand further.

Fintech lined up a takeover that was 2,000 miles away. I dreaded traveling, as it was a three-day affair followed by a weekend before I could head back. I packed strictly for a three-day work schedule and was determined to spend the other two days alone. My team and I flew in the night before. I spent the time prepping for the meeting and researching recent events of the company we were about to buy out. Phil and Adam, my directors, were the primary negotiators. I was the one who had to give them all the data. Both of them were out for drinks, making my work even harder, knowing I would be spoon-feeding them their talking points.

On time, the next day, we were in the office of TR Tech for the meeting. To my surprise, I learned that Trish was going to be there and that she was running the company.

God had made another one of me - in the opposite sex - just to toy with me. Trish had challenged me, pushed me, and drove me crazy. She was an addiction. We were classmates in business school, and it was a constant contest between us to be the best in our classes and the top at the university. I was attracted to her from the first time I saw her, making it harder for me to let her best me. We were almost always grouped separately in assignments to ensure we challenged each other. In one assignment, where we had to work together, we ended up fucking all night. Ever since then, we could not keep ourselves apart. After that night, I never saw another girl in those two years. The sexual relationship satisfied each other's physical needs and academic drives.

Trish clarified that she didn't want to be tied down and was here to graduate as the best. It was also what I had come for and a perfect arrangement. Sex used to be, more often than not, driven by fights and frustrations, which made me love the arrangement, more so than she.

It all ended abruptly when we were hired by different companies and worked in different cities after completing our course. We knew this would be a two-year thing but never spoke about it because it hurt us both, but this was what had to happen. I didn't call her as I could not be with her the same way, it would not work with long distance. She was a memory I loved.

The moment I saw her, the excitement flooded back. It was no longer just a business takeover meeting. I wanted to hug her, and it felt like she also wanted to, but we awkwardly shook hands and exchanged smiles with a short greeting. She was just as excited to see me and wanted to talk more. And I so wished it was just the two of us in that room.

Trish

My sister always made me highly independent in every aspect of my life. We had to go through a lot in our childhood, which forced us to fight for everything. So, the world was an enemy we had to win over. We were always there for each other, and we never let anyone know that we needed help, as that would mean being in debt to someone. We lost our parents when I was ten, and she was fifteen to a mugging, which was common in our part of the town. My sister was tough and could beat up any boy, and she had to be to raise me around that neighborhood. She worked to ensure I was educated and independent all my life.

I had a rage in me that pushed people away. Some called it selfishness and crazy, but I had to fight for it all in life. Business school was my first out-of-town experience. I had to channel my emotions to succeed. I had to take care of many things, and I was afraid I would fall for Paul, who had the same fire in him to succeed. The shared drive to succeed resulted in sex being amazing, and he made life so much easier.

His experiences drove him, and a girlfriend was not part of his plan, which suited me. Knowing I would not see him again was one of the strangest feelings and the only time I cried for a guy. I knew Paul was coming to the meeting, but I had no idea how I would feel about seeing him after all these years. Would he remember me? The same way I do? All those answers had to wait; it was time for me to move on to my next idea. TR tech was my brainchild, and it was time for it to be associated with someone bigger so that it could grow. The company taking over would not be just anyone, so I was glad Paul would be a part of that.

Seeing me, Paul seemed momentarily frozen. He clearly didn't expect me to be here. I was somewhat prepared as I wished he would come. Still, it was thrilling when he lingered, holding my hands. It made me wish he did more; he shattered my preparedness. It was the same electricity I felt years ago. It was so evident to the room that we knew each other. All those times together and all these years apart, one thing had not changed - we wanted each other.]

Paul

I couldn't take my eyes off Trish's bright, icy-blue eyes, pointed, slim nose, and heart-shaped lips. I was lost in memories of our times together before a voice bought me back to the meeting.

"Your thoughts on that? Care to join in, Mr. Paul?"

Phil and Adam stood there looking at me, waiting for me to talk.

"Sorry Phil, yes, you could tell we knew each other from college. We were classmates, and we haven't met since then."

The teams introduced themselves. Trish just smiled at me from the corner of her eye at that comment.

"Phil, we are grateful for you making such a long trip and personally conducting business; others would not have put the effort into doing that."

"It's our pleasure, and we want to know with whom we will continue the business. That has been something Paul has initiated and insisted on, and we like this approach."

With that, Phil continued with the discussion points. I was still lost in my thoughts of Trish. I remembered how Trish had shared one night that she would start her company and hire me. I laughed it off telling her I would never join in something she was part of. Somewhere I had that feeling of satisfaction that I was part of the setup to buy her out, which was my victory. Then the memories of Trish made that all fade away. I had a hard-on from the moment I saw her. I was uncomfortable in my seat and couldn't do much about it either. I had to wait until I returned to my room to do something about it.

My situation was getting worse by the minute, seeing Trish being distracted by similar thoughts as mine. I knew her well enough that she was just as excited to see me, and she was definitely not in this meeting.

We could sense this about each other when we were together, which made us click sexually. We were there for each other in class and in our rooms when we needed it. We did it in the dean's cabin once during an extended interview with the dean. Just carnal and animal-like lust for each other was maddening.

My pre-cum was starting to ooze with the little movements as it had been a long time since I had sex, and it was beginning to show in the closeness of my explosion.

I just wanted the meeting room empty to rip Trish's clothes off and take her to the table. All I wanted to do at that moment was kiss her and attack her mouth with my tongue. I wanted her full breasts in my mouth, to lick her hard nipples while I slammed my rock-hard penis in her, pounding her as hard as I could, with no foreplay or niceties. I just wanted her, all of her. I wanted to finish her, take her soft lips in my teeth, and nibble on them, making her moan as I bit her lower lip and ear lobes. I wanted to fill her soft and tight pussy with my load and make her squirm as we both came together. I wanted to go down on her, to lick her juices clean and play with her clit as I pressed her breasts, making her wrap her legs around me while pressing my face further into her. I needed her to orgasm again and again, writhing in pleasure on the meeting room table as I licked, squeezed, and bit all parts of her body.

"Will that be ok with you, Paul?"

I was brought back to earth by mentioning my name as I came out of my daydreaming. I wanted to agree with Phil, not knowing what it was as I had no clue about anything that had happened. I looked at Trish, who was smiling wryly.

"Yes, sure, Phil, I agree."

"Fine, then we can break for lunch before we continue."

Finally, chance to get out of my seat and to the washroom to sort things out inside my pants and in my head.

I stepped out in a hurry and asked the first person I could meet for directions to the washroom. I dashed inside and washed my face, splashing water repeatedly until my hard-on was subdued.

Trish

It was hard for me to focus on the meeting, especially considering Phil was making important points. I knew I should be listening, but my mind was full of Paul. Everything after the two years with Paul had been TR Tech. Taking a loan, starting the office, running it, and competing with big companies as a woman in this business, I knew everyone would come out with their cocky attitude, and I had to manage that. I had no time for relationships, and sex was just some drunken one-night stands which were very rare.

Seeing Paul excited my body, resulting in my sexual drive waking after hibernation, and it needed feeding. I tried my best to bring my mind back to the meeting, but only in phases could I catch the points. My distractions could consume me as my team kept the meeting moving along with questions and discussion points. I was getting wet and liked being turned on in a meeting room and my office. It was a thrill I had never had before. I was pretty strict about it with others as well.

I feared Paul would want to continue fantasizing and say no to Phil's offer to break. I told my assistant to take this chance and show the Fintech team the office and make them meet some of the team. I desperately needed some time to touch myself. I wanted the meeting to both end and continue at the same time.

It was crazy how I could picture various ways I wanted Paul to fuck me and listen to the takeover plans. I am sure I must have bit my lip at least ten times in the last two hours to hold myself from screaming and resisting to putting my hands down my pants and relieve myself so the frustration could end. I wanted to orgasm so badly rubbing my clit and outer lips and just letting go.

The more I thought about it, more I wanted Paul to make me cum all over his hard-on. I wanted him in me and nothing else. If this were the other way around, I would have made all the staff exit the office and tie up Paul. Torture him till he unloaded himself inside me. Take his penis in my mouth until I slurped up all remaining trickling cum. My mouth was dry, and it felt so hot inside the air-conditioned room. Coolness only in my pussy region, thanks to all the wetness that my panties. I wanted nothing but to rip my clothes off and be touched all over. I craved Paul's' mouth all over my breasts and nipples, biting down on his shoulder to scratch and claw his back with my fingernails and make him fuck me hard till I exploded.

Once inside my cabin, I rushed for a bottle of water and spilled it over my shirt as I gulped down; I had to sit on the couch right next to the door so that I don't collapse after that arduous walk back from the meeting.

I was breathing hard and hadn't taken more than twenty steps from the meeting room when a knock on the door cleared my mind, and I had to remind myself I couldn't open the door with a wet shirt. I hurried to behind my desk

"What is it, Claire? I am busy."

"There is someone here to see you. Can I let him in?"

"Who is it?"

"Mr. Paul. He said he knows you."

I went blank for a moment.

Paul

I knew I had to see her, look her in the eye and be with her. I stared at the mirror as I splashed water on myself, loosened my tie, and breathed. I needed to clear my mind, and I knew I couldn't sit in the meeting again without seeing her first.

I walked out of the washroom, not knowing what to do. As I stepped out, I saw Phil and thought of following him.

"Hi, Paul, I thought you went away to catch up with your friend. Want to join us for a tour of the office?"

"Good idea Phil. I will meet Trish and say hi. I will take the tour later. You guys carry on. See you back in the meeting room in an hour?"

I walked away as Phil put thumbs up, and before I knew it, I went near her cabin. I had no idea what I would say. I just walked up to her assistant sitting outside and asked if I could see her knowing I would have to persuade a bit to get in. She was initially reluctant but was ok when I told her the background.

"You can go in, Mr. Paul."

I was thinking - behave myself! I couldn't lose control and wreck this merger because my dick had been hard for two hours.

I stepped in and saw Trish behind her desk with a blank expression. She looked a bit surprised at seeing me there. Trish didn't say anything as I let the door close. I locked it behind me, hoping her assistant didn't hear the click.

We almost ran towards each other and kissed as hard as I ever had kissed anyone. It was like I had collided with a soft rock. We were fighting to lock our lips and properly kiss each other, just pasting ourselves to each other. Her hands went through my hair in a hurry. I was pulling her close to me, holding her waist. We were in a confused state, not knowing how to express ourselves after all these years.

I took control and bent her face backward, exposing her neck as I bit it hard, relieving myself of some frustration by smelling and tasting her. I slurped some of the water sliding down from her mouth. She pushed me back, holding my collar, trying to regain control. She pulled me back to her lips, darting her tongue inside me like a viper, smacking it, wrapping it, and dominating my mouth completely. I let her take control of the kissing and biting. I carefully unbuttoned her shirt without ripping the buttons off. She spent a couple more minutes kissing, licking, and biting before she shifted her attention to my pants, unbuttoning them as I worked on our shirts. They all came off, and I lifted her to take her behind her desk and placed her on it.

"Floor...too much noise."

That's all I needed to hear to drive away doubts about her willingness. I picked her up and slowly put her down as she pushed the chair away. I worked on her bra as she was working on my underwear. I backed away and held her hands, admiring her cups and diamond-tipped nipples - which could cut at this point.

"Not now. Admire me later," she demanded impatiently, wanting more.

She sat up and pulled my underwear down, making us completely naked. Trish held my penis and guided it inside her, pulling me close with her legs, wrapping around me as I slid in her after ten long years. It was like returning home after a very long, complex vacation and being relaxed at the familiarity of our naked bodies responding to one another. Seeing her arch back and getting comfortable with the feeling was a pleasure. I held her there until she adjusted to me, but honestly, I wanted to make her cum and make myself cum as soon as possible.

Trish

I had no patience for foreplay. I was exploding inside and needed to be full, and I knew Paul wanted to finish too. When his head touched my entrance, it sent jolts through my body, waiting to go off like a time bomb, and it was only the beginning. My vagina was waiting to grab on and never let go of the trigger that was missing all these years; waves of pleasure just waiting to go off and make me unconscious. I closed my eyes and put my head back to let go, feeling every movement inside, waiting for my body to melt away. I arched my back as I pulled him in, and I had my first orgasm, waiting to go off. The buildup of excitement couldn't take any more of my holding back. I started seeing stars and lightning in my head as I struggled not to scream in joy. My juices flowed, making it easy for Paul to go in and come out as he slowly built momentum.

"Paul I can't hold back my scream...aah..aah ...aah ...fuck - shut me up..."

His speed increased slowly, pumping harder with every next stroke. I could feel his penis getting harder and closer to cumming. I bit my lip close to make it bleed and clenched my eyes. My hands were spread wide behind me, trying to grab, pull, and hold still as Paul pumped my hips harder. In one swift movement, he lifted me off, and we were face to face the next moment, kneeling and resting himself on his calf. He pulled me closer while being inside me as his throbbing penis, awaiting its end, made small movements inside my tight inner lips.

As we looked at each other, panting and breathing hard through our mouths, he placed one hand on my back and pushed my face to his lips, holding my neck. We kissed like there was no tomorrow, entwining our tongues, breathing heavier and heavier. He started lifting me up and down, and I matched the rhythm by pushing myself with my legs. I broke the kiss and bit down his shoulder, controlling my scream as I was building up towards exploding again to my second orgasm. He plunged even deeper with my bite and speeded up his movement.

I couldn't bite him any harder, or he would scream and bleed. There were going to be so many questions to be answered. I arched backward, holding one hand to the desk and the other on his shoulder as he held me tight, lifting and bringing me down. He let go of one hand as I could manage the rhythm and closed my mouth with his palm. I screamed into it, letting out some wailing, hoping people would not burst in to rescue me because I was pretty sure I sounded like someone was choking me.

"I am close...I am going to...inside..."

He panted and strung enough words together to make sense, but the words came too soon for me. He was holding back as much as he could, but he was close, and I wanted him in for me as I was close to my orgasm and needed him to relieve me.

I couldn't take him in as it was too risky, and I had no time or position to think about my period cycle. A lot of his cum would surge into me, and I had to slide off of him.

Paul

She timed it to perfection. I was seconds away from the most significant load off I had since I could remember. The sensations in me were too much to control, and the hard-on was almost nearly numb, primarily due to my holding back all this time. Seeing Trish's breast pressed to my chest, her hair on her face, her lustful eyes, her parted-panting open mouth, and the sweat on her neck were all unbelievably beautiful. She was the most beautiful girl I had been with by far.