Business Reunites Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't stop, ass hole. Put them back in. Finger fuck me."

I was in the middle of my explosions and couldn't believe he took it out. He took out a condom packet from his packet as I pushed down his pants and underwear. He rolled it on and plunged in. I lost all senses of the surroundings. My insides clenched onto his rock-hard penis. I never wanted to let it go. He rammed me in full force as I screamed in pain and pleasure. He increased his pace and kept pounding my insides. He didn't stop to come out of me at all. He pushed me hard and took his hands from my ass. As my buttons flew and my shirt tore, I put my hands in his hair and pulled him to my breasts.

They were waiting for his mouth to invade, but the fucker teased around by licking my cleavage. He kept me pinned against the wall fucking me hard. I was tortured and pleasured to my extremes. I tried to let go of his head but was afraid I would fall. I gave up and let him fuck me like an animal. His rigor increased as I had orgasm after orgasm. I let my body go free as my hands fell on his shoulders. Sensations were all over my body. My clit was on fire, and the wetness fueled it. My eyeballs were at the back of my head. I bit down on his shoulder as I shuddered to another orgasm when he came inside me.

Paul

It was beyond surreal as I finished inside her. I kept going at it as I still had a hard-on. Her pussy squeezed my penis, draining every last drop of my sperm. It was the best feeling in the world. She was resting on my shoulder and not biting anymore. I had stopped bleeding from my lips but had not before dropping drops on her breasts and belly. I pulled myself out as she let out a moan of displeasure. Her sleeplessness, the exhausting day, and the romp against the wall had left her drained out. I was running on adrenaline as well. I stood there still carrying her. I carried her and placed her on the carpet next to the fireplace.

She didn't move much and curled up with her eyes closed. She needed some cleaning up, and I needed some ice on my lips which had swollen up as someone punched me. I returned with a wet cloth, finding her still as I left her. I was confused between waking her and letting her rest. But I wanted to talk. We resolved things before we went to her office in the morning. I needed to speak to her about where we were going. I wiped her up and brought some pillows and blankets to cover her. After an hour, she sat up as I finished the juice box I had raided from her fridge. She got up to get one herself.

"I am sorry if I spilt some of this. My swollen lip doesn't allow me to drink. Thanks, by the way, for that."

"You deserve it. And much worse."

"Listen, Trish. We need to talk."

"We are not a couple. We fuck, and we move on. You don't need to talk with me. It's not like a breakup."

"I am not breaking up but listen...."

"No, no, you just come and get what you want. Buy my company. Lay off my staff. Make a fat commission for closing it and get back to your life in the big city. I know you, Paul. It's all business."

"Would you please let me..."

"Yes, Mr. Paul. I will let you come over and take over! How the hell can't you trust me after all these years? It's not like we are besties, but you knew me. I will not cheat. And you think I am fudging numbers and trying to get rich?"

"Trish, please, hear...."

"Yes, I will hear your offer. Of course, I have to bow down to the big man. Not once were you interested in at least talking to me about how I made the proposal. Just come in and say no and tell me you would fire the team and get the fuck out of here."

"That's not what...."

"All this after I told you how much I had worked for it. What I wanted to do next. I had not shared that way with anyone in my life. I have no one to do that with."

"I know, but give me a minute to..."

"No, you listen to me..."

I pulled her to me hard and kissed her. I had to shut her up - I didn't know any other way. I held my hands on her cheeks as she tried to push away. I carefully let her go when she calmed down a bit. I could feel her warm breath on my lips, and it burnt. I winced as the pain shot up. She got up, held the blanket, and went to her bedroom. She came back with only a T-shirt on. She threw a pair of track pants and a hoodie at me. I put those on and sat down. Trish eased in to place beside me. Taking my chin, she turned me to face her. She gently applied a cream on my swollen lip and my shoulder. She looked around, asking if any other place needed it, and I grabbed the cream from her. I put it on her lips.

"Trish. I will explain what I worked out, but you have to listen to me. It involves your staff staying in their jobs, but you need to hear me out. Is that ok?"

The tense face loosened up, and she nodded, yes.

"Good. So here it is. You have bid for a project that will indirectly be a government division contract. The company floating the tender will be a PMC. It will exit once it finds its contractor. Your company is best suited to run that, and you can get it. You have the staff to do it. You need a few more things, but you can get them, which makes your valuation much more than what you have put forth. So yes, we will buy you out, pay you more, and retain everyone."

"Why are you telling me things that will want me not even to make this sale? I can exit my company with a delayed payment?"

"Smart girl! I knew you would get there. But there is a catch."

"They won't give it to a company like TR Tech and ask me to merge with someone forcibly if I want it."

"Not just that. They will merge it and take you over. And fire the board to keep the staff on a contract lock. So you don't get your payday and your staff must work on it. Else they keep your programming to get it done. Slower but without any of you."

The edgy look came back.

"So I get screwed no matter what! Ok, now please tell me where you come in. Because you are here to tell me there is a way and there is something in it for you as well."

"Trish. I trust you. I know you, but I can't expect my company to accept the deal as it is. I have to work it out the best for them. I thought you would know it before lashing out at me. I am not the enemy here."

"Paul, you know me. I told you what I wanted. I was not going to screw you over. I was always ethical. Couldn't you tell that and make me and my company seen in a better light?"

"Trish, as much as I would love to do that, they don't know you as I do. I needed to convince them in one meeting. I had to side with them."

"So this is it. You wanted to fuck me one last time before you said you would accept my present offer. You have already told your company to send an acceptance proposal, so I don't go back tomorrow and back out of it. And if I do, it would make me look the bitch in front of everyone."

"Would you stop seeing me as an enemy, at least for a minute?"

"How can I do that when you want nothing else with me?"

Trish

I tried hard, but my eyes were tearing up. I couldn't control it. It was a roller-coaster day, and I was exhausted. Everything was on edge. I stood there in rage as he stood there like an innocent puppy. I was waiting for him to speak, but I realized I had to spit out something I was holding back from college. Something I had thought about all those years since only to push it in. Bury it deep in me where I would not want to go.

Paul opened up to say something, but I wanted to explain myself.

"You know what. Forget it. In the end, it's all business. That is all that everyone cares about. You came here for a deal, and you got it. I guess congratulations are in order. I will order some champagne for the office. Announce yourself as the new management. Do what you want."

Paul just stood there smiling. I wanted him to say something and not about my feelings. Something business related.

"We need you."

"To do what?"

"No, you didn't hear me. We need you to stay. We take over and retain everyone, including you."

I blanked out when I heard it. My insides were relieved that he didn't hold on to not wanting anything else part. But Fintech wanted me to stay over for what? It didn't make sense. I looked up quizzically, hoping he would say something, but he didn't.

"What are you playing at, Paul? I am tired and drained, unsure if I am losing my company or what will happen to me. Don't make it worse."

"How could you think I didn't want anything else with you?"

The tears came back. I had managed to push them back with the distraction, but it came back harder. I couldn't hold back this time. I sat back down in front of the fire and burst out. Paul came and touched my shoulder, but I pushed him away. He took my chin in his hand and turned me around. I was embarrassed and didn't want to face him. I covered my eyes and put my head on my knees.

"Trish. You will head our division for these projects with a small change in your team. All projects across the country will be under you. You built something that could battle out the best. Now we need you to take us to the next level."

I felt a wave of affection for Paul as he took the conversation away from my angst. It took me a minute, but I controlled the sobbing and took my hands off my face. He gently rubbed the tears off my cheeks and eyes. He brushed my hair aside gently and lifted my chin.

"You can remain here to work or relocated to our office. The choice is yours. And you get funding for your dream of helping at the school level."

"Wait. How can I head the projects being away? I want to dedicate a good time to that, Paul. I can't do both. It's way too difficult to manage."

"You will have help."

"I can't hire someone for that. That totally negates me."

"I have a resume that could do that for you. He would report to you, and you can handle things as you please."

It took a minute, but I was too afraid to guess the answer. I was thrilled and frightened.

"mean you?"

"If you accept my resume, I would like to apply for an interview."

"Please don't be kidding."

"Trish, I want you. I want more. I want us to happen."

I threw myself at him. I straddled him and pinned him to the floor. I wanted to kiss him hard but didn't want to hurt him more. I just ended up crying on him. I just closed my eyes and hugged him. He turned me around and wiped my eyes. He gently placed his lips on mine as I sucked his lips in. He winced again and made a sound, but I went on. I gave his sore lip a gentle lick. He darted his tongue and touched mine in a way to ask for attention. I obliged as we had a long passionate wet kiss. I didn't want the moment ever to end. I hugged him close, running my hands through his hair. I locked my legs around and felt his hard-on pressed against me. I rolled over and sat up on him.

"I want you too. I want more of you too. I want us to happen too."

"Finally, I get a yes! Phil will be thrilled!"

I started beating him, swatting my hands as he blocked me. I held his hands aside and drew the hoodie zipper down. I traced my nose, smelling his sweat and hearing his loud heartbeat. I gave a bite to his chest. His heartbeat increased. I was thrilled to have that effect on him. I looked up to see him smiling sheepishly. I giggled and sat up.

"Paul. I love what you have done. This is the best day of my life. I still can't figure out whether to cry, smile, or talk details with you or...."

He placed a hand on my mouth.

"You don't have to do anything. I have already sent Adam to my office to finalize this. They will be pissed that I offered myself to you without asking them, but that is a problem for another day."

"You are mine. You always were. Always will be."

I held his hand and led him to my bedroom.

Paul

The clothes came off - elegantly this time. I had to take off her flimsy T-shirt revealing her gorgeous body. Every sting of pain in my lips made me want to go closer to her. I didn't care. I wanted Trish. I wanted to taste her. Take my time with her. She was mine. We kissed each other deeply. We broke the kiss only to see each other and pull back to kiss longer.

"Make love to me."

I was more than happy to oblige. I went to the draw to take a condom, but she pulled me away.

"I want all of you."

She crawled back onto the bed as I followed her. She held my hard-on and guided it to her entrance. She was completely wet, and I had pre-cum oozing, which made it glide inside her. I took my time entering her. She breathed heavily with each of my movements. Moving slowly in and out, I watched her looking into my eyes with her lips apart. I didn't want to stop looking at her. She held my ass and pushed me in, setting a rhythm by her arching upward. We never broke our gaze from each other. She dug her nails into my back as she reached her orgasm. I could feel the insides of her vagina hold on to me harder. I couldn't hold back much.

I pulled myself out slowly and drove in hard, making her breasts wobble. The sound of our flesh hitting, the warmth of her breath on me, the tingling of her pubic hair, the pinch on my back made by her nails, her ankle heels pulling me in, and most of all, that look in Trish's eyes as we both came together.

That sight pushed me over the edge as I unloaded inside her. Spurts of my sperm hit her insides as her juices started to flow. I could feel her finish on my cock. It was the first time I was inside a woman without a condom, and I was glad it was with this gorgeous creature. I wanted to etch every sensation of this in my mind. I lay on her, looking into her eyes as we made love with each other for the first time. I turned over and placed her on my chest as my limp and finished penis slid out of her. Kissing her on her head, we drifted off to sleep.

We woke up to her alarm at 6:30. She hit the snooze and went back to sleep on top of me. I couldn't get any sleep, so I sat there looking at her, relaxed and relieved. It was clear she needed this sleep. I slid myself out and went to the bathroom. Thankfully the flush didn't wake her up. She slept there on her belly, spreading herself on the bed. Her pressed breasts from the side looked so tempting, but I didn't want to disturb her. I put on some clothes before going to the kitchen. I made coffee for the both of us and took it to her room. I sat beside her, gently tapping her head and brushing her hair. She sat up, holding her sheets and rubbing her eyes like a tiny girl.

"Don't look at me. I am a mess."

"I made you a mess remember?"

She giggled as I handed her the coffee.

"It hurt me so much when you walked out last night after we ... you know. You have no idea how happy I am to see you still here."

"It hurt me to get up and go. I stood outside your door thinking how stupid I am to leave this beautiful gorgeous naked girl like that."

"Paul, it's been a crazy two days. So sorry that I am doing this but is everything that happened real? Everything you told me is happening? Because I swear, I got up twice at night to check if I was dreaming it all."

"I know. I had no idea I would see you forty-eight hours ago, and here I am on your bed."

"Paul, yes, that I got, but seriously."

"Why don't you drink your coffee and get freshened up? Eat some breakfast. Get dressed and come to the office. I will go and sit in my room, making the final documents. Talk to Phil and the others back at the HO. We will come to your office by noon. That should give enough time to explain to your team what they need to be ready for."

She nodded and sat back, resting against the bed's headboard. I sat there for some more time and left. I texted Phil that I would be in his room in two hours and had scheduled a meeting after lunch at TR Tech.

"Did you score?"

I laughed seeing the reply and just sent back a response - "Yes."

After several calls with HO and getting some info from my team, I had the numbers and proposal ready. I was in Phil's room, and he was already dressed and ready. I explained the night in as briefly as possible before getting to the deal.

"Are you sure you want this, Paul? You are the one making the biggest sacrifice in all this deal. Are you getting what you want?"

Trish

I went into the office with a smile and a sense of content. It was a weird satisfaction. I didn't take my car because I didn't want to drive in my groggy state. I had asked Claire to get the team in my cabin by the time I reached it. They were all anxious as to what was going to happen.

They all almost cheered upon hearing the proposed deal.

"Listen, everyone, they would still want to discuss it, dot the I's, and cross the t's before announcements and the next step, so keep yourself calm and get back to the job. I will send out the official decision by the end of the day.

"Speaking for all of us here, we trust you, Trish, and we will go where you ask us to go or stay where you ask us to stay. We owe you that much."

Hearing my Technical head say this gave me all the confidence to close things.

We met in my cabin as it was just the 3 of us. It also gave me a chance to play a bit of footsie with Paul. And everything was what Paul and I discussed.

I stay on to lead the special projects division.

Paul is to be my second in command and oversees the transition of TR Tech to Fintech.

The employees of TR tech are to continue in their present capacity or revise as per my discretion.

I travel to HO and back as per my work engagement.

And the last unresolved point was how I would get help for helping out the school I went to back in my hometown. It was unclear if Paul told Phil yet, but I let it go at that time.

"So Ms. Trish, from what started as a takeover to now becoming a wonderful merger-cheers to the new beginnings."

Phil raised a toast as all the signing and documentation were done.

"A special toast to Mr. Paul, who made it all happen. It would only go this way with his astute observation and determination to make things work. And now he is Trish's problem."

I felt butterflies in my stomach. Paul was professionally mine. And mine in every other way I wanted. I wanted him so badly. More than the company even. My world had changed in two days, and I was almost afraid of believing it. People started clearing out, and soon it was just Phil and me. We discussed travel arrangements and evening plans. Phil was heading to a resort to celebrate and invited us to join him. He had booked his room and left it to us if we wanted to join him.

Paul finally got his tour of the place. My colleagues welcomed him and took him on the tour.

"By the way, did you punch Paul and threaten him to come up with such a good deal?"

"No, I didn't, although I wanted to do that for most of the night."

"Haha, anyway, glad things came off without much fuss. I am just happy he didn't have to lose his teeth as well in this deal."

"What do you mean teeth as well? What else did he lose?"

"Oh, so he didn't tell you. He got Fintech to fund an outreach program of your choice by forgoing his commission on this deal and any other deals he makes incentives for as part of the special projects division. So knowing Paul, it will be quite a lot."

"Wow. No, he didn't tell me that. That's crazy."

"I know I told him the same. That boy has earned enough to start independently but likes making these deals happen. Guess he is happier with this. It was the first time I saw him spend or give for anything."

My stomach just flipped. Phil went on about Paul in HO and how things were, and it was like a crash course into the ten years I missed. I had a wave of emotion hit me. Suddenly it felt lighter and settled. I had my life going in the way I wanted it to. And I had the people who I wanted to be with. It was Paul who had got all that and more. I was starting to find inner peace thinking about the future. And I wanted it with Paul in it. I was lost in thought and didn't hear a word Phil was saying. I just smiled and nodded. I just wanted to be with Paul.