Business Reunites Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paul

It was a tour where the body moved around, and the mind was in one room—Trish's cabin. I was nodding and laughing absently to the team going everywhere with me. We reached the reception, and all of them bid their goodbyes. I wanted to go back. I almost got into a run before I saw Phil and slowed down.

"So this is it then, Paul. We pulled it off. You pulled it off, but I am still your boss till next week. You must return to HO to hand over and bring your stuff."

"Phil, she might still want to move there, and we don't know our future. I did it because it was the right thing to do. I still don't know where this will go with me."

"Boy, are you dumb? She just drifted off and stood there thinking about you for about ten minutes when I told her about your bonus contribution. And you want to wonder where it will go? There are somethings business schools didn't teach you."

"You told her? It was a surprise for her!"

"Oops. Anyway, my offer for the resort is still open. Unless you want to share it just with each other. I still want to see you Monday in the office. Until then, go wild. And again, great job."

Phil walked off, shaking his head. And now I was nervous. She knew, and I didn't want her to think I tried to pay for her dream. It was never going to be enough, but it was a gesture. I entered the room, and she was sitting on her couch with her eyes closed and smiling. I stepped close, kissed her forehead, and sat down.

"Finally, it's all over. Three mad days later."

"Listen, Trish, I know you know about the bonus, but I didn't mean anything more than a gesture. I honestly wanted to give and not like paying you to stay back or any other ulterior motive."

She just looked at me and smiled. She got up and turned her stereo on, playing smooth jazz. She took two glasses and filled them with wine bringing them over and sitting close.

"Paul, I have thought about me, this company and my school, my sister, and my town almost every day since I started this company. I never wondered how it would end. I never wanted to think of losing either my company or my dream. It was always a difficult decision. I made peace with that to put this up for sale and give it time. I had to cut myself away so that I could do that. I love doing this job, but this had to be done. I need to spend money and time in my town with my sister, which is close to my heart. I had to do it before too long. You have come back into my life and somehow, beyond my belief, made it work out for both of my dreams to be alive. And even more so, you are pitching in with your time and money. I cannot believe you would do such a thing. It's just perfect."

She pulled me into a long kiss. I could taste the wine in her as we let out tongues tangle each other. She moved over to me and sat on my legs, kneeling. We emptied our glasses and set them aside.

"I had no idea it would work out this way, Trish. I tried to get the best deal for my company, but when I met you, I had this unknown balance I was always looking for and never found. I was almost afraid of it. But when I spent that day and night with you, it was like rediscovering something I never knew existed. Trish, I want to be with you and am not afraid to admit it anymore. I was too foolish to realize this when we were in college. But I don't want to let you go now."

I pulled her close and never wanted to let her go. My heart was pounding with joy. It was just me and Trish in the whole office. Romantic music was playing, and kissing her to my heart's content. It started slow and beautiful, and it became more lustful and urgent as it went on. Her hands tightly pulled my face onto her, and I held her waist, pulling her towards me. She let go of my neck, unbuckled my belt, and opened the zipper. She kneeled up, knelt, breaking the our kiss, and looked down as she stepped to the floor. She dropped her pants and panties and climbed back on. Pulling my underwear, she let my hard-on free and came close.

"Trish, I don't have..."

"I don't care."

She held my penis and guided it inside her as she took it entirely in. She sat still as my rock-hard penis throbbed inside her. She let out moans whenever it moved inside her. This was the deepest I had been inside her, and it was magnificent. Her arousal was evident by her wetness which I could feel as she slowly moved up and down. She took her time guiding herself up and down my shaft going up just enough not to let it come out completely. We kissed and licked each other as she started to speed up. With her hands on my shoulder, she grew hungrier and closer to her end. She arched her head backward, exposing her long neck. Pulling her in, I bit on it. She rotated and twisted on me, making my penis feel all around her. It was mind-blowing to feel her insides as she ground on me. I tried to move her off as I closed in on my end. She pushed my hands aside and started rubbing down on her cilt and speeding up her movement.

"Trish, I am going to..."

"I want this."

It was complete abandon in her voice. She moaned and let out a scream as I came inside her. She sat down without moving to feel my cum spraying her insides. She kissed me hard as I pushed in to ooze every drop of my sperm inside her completely. I could feel her insides clenching me hard. I was being squeezed out by the world's best pussy. We sat and looked at each other during the small breaks between the kissing. I pulled her close and rolled onto the couch, still inside her but starting to slide out.

"Trish, don't tell me you don't care again, but that is twice in two nights...."

"I know. I can't get pregnant. It's not that time of my cycle."

"Well then, let's make the most of it."

The cab ride was a lot of sharing of the company's next steps. We were both hungry for each other but had to behave in front of the cabbie. Once inside the house, it was straight to her room. Clothes came off across our path, and we were on the bed naked and raging for each other.

We took turns being on top of each other, kissing and rolling on the bed. Sleep was the last thing we wanted to do. She pushed my head down once when I was on top, indicating where she wanted me. Holding both her breasts in my hands, I licked her hard nipples. She moaned out aloud, running her hands through my hair.

"Don't stop, please."

She held my head and pushed them harder. I gave her entire breasts a firm wet lick and went down. Her wetness was arousing, and wanted attention. Cupping her breasts and pinching her nipples, I licked her water, making her squirm and twist. She held my head with her thighs and rotated me along with her.

"Fuck that feels good, Paul. Keep going, baby."

Her words were making me go at her harder. I licked her clit and pushed my tongue as deep as I could. I could feel her pleasure waves through her body. I could feel the ripples inside her and knew she was close. I didn't want it to end. I slowed down and started kissing around her trimmed hair. I lingered between her thighs.

"What are you doing? I am so close, baby. Please finish me."

I didn't heed her words. I went on making her squirm and tremble in the pleasure that was being denied. She slid her hands to rub herself, and I pushed them away.

"Play with me later. I need you now, please, baby."

I had heard "Baby" one time too many and didn't want to make her wait anymore. Her whole body flushed as she had wave after wave of orgasm. She let go completely, and I licked the salty juices quivering each time I gave a slow lick. She released my head caught between her thighs.

"I want to do something. Don't swallow."

She was breathing hard and was fumbling about on the bed, still trembling in the aftermath of her explosions. Pushing me back on the bed, she took my hard-on completely and started bobbing. She licked the underside and took my eight-inch hard-on inside her, hitting her throat and gagging. She made slurping sounds as if she intended to finish me immediately. I held her head in place, helping her. She tickled my head and sent my sensations into overdrive. I was watching her go at it with everything she had built up to bring my finish closer. She didn't let it out of her mouth for one second.

"Love, I am close."

She put a hand to my mouth, asking me not to talk. I burst my load in her as I felt it hit her throat. She deep-throated most of my cum, keeping a little in the last on her tongue. Seeing her aroused and wild like that was the first time for me. She was in beast mode. Wiping the remaining cum off and rubbing it over her breasts, she crawled up to me like a hungry cat. With a cunning smile and wetness on her lips dripping on me, she slowly crept up, and went down for a deep tongue fight, pinning me to the bed.

She had her hands on my shoulders, still in a crawling-like pose over me, as she made her tongue dance inside my mouth. The taste of her juices mixed with my sperm made a heavenly salty combination. After what felt like hours, we broke off from seeing each other. She was resting on my chest, and I played with her hair. I didn't want to stop looking at her.

"Love?"

Her question reminded me of what I had said. I had done that without even realizing it. But I loved her. There was no question about it.

"It just came in that moment, Trish. I know it's too soon, but I have feelings for you. And I got carried away."

"I love you too, Paul."

"Hey, you can't say "love you too." I didn't say it."

"Really, you want to get out of this on a technicality? For the record, you said the word first."

"And you know what, I was ten years late."