Business Reunites Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pushed me back and went down on me in one swift motion. She took my entire penis in her mouth and gagged on it, licking my head every time she came up. I held her hair back, holding her head as she gave me the best blow job ever. I face fucked her and unloaded completely, my squirts one after the other hitting the top of her mouth as she licked the drip off. One after the other, she took the shots as she bought her hands to drain my cum entirely into her mouth. I held her head in place till my penis was a limping, satisfied mess.

I clenched my teeth to stop screaming and bent down to see Trish licking off every last drop so I didn't drip and mess up her carpet. I saw her looking at me with a smirk; her lips still sealed around my shaft. With one hand on my soft penis, she grabbed a tissue box from a drawer and held it out. I took it from her hand, wiped, then tossed it aside.

She licked off the last droplets of cum from her lips and came down for a kiss, shooting her tongue inside me. She rubbed some of the cum onto my tongue as I swallowed it. I broke off the kiss and pushed her back. She moaned a little as I held her hand before her mouth.

"Hold on."

I bit each of her breasts and took each one in full. She bit down on one of her hands, pushing my face down with the other as I gave twirling licks on her nipples and started my journey down.

Trish

I had to have my final explosion else I would have screamed, leading to the entire office coming to my cabin. I pushed his head down and held it to my clit, making sure he didn't play around and waste time, even worse, torture me. He knew what was to be done, and with one kiss and lick of my breasts, he went down on me and finger fucked me as he licked my clitoris. It sent shocks down my body making me push up involuntarily and arch back, pushing my pussy into his mouth.

"Fuck, that feels so good...Finish me."

He used his tongue like a vibrator and inserted his finger inside me. I pushed hard with my waist and held his face with my hand. Paul increased his pace and brought me close to my climax. My insides started to hold on to his finger as he pressed and made a hook with his finger. He didn't lost lose contact with my clit and brought me off. He licked it up just as I was about to drip all over my floor. It kept coming as I let go completely. Wave after wave of pleasure went off, and Paul was there to drink it all up, holding me steady at my waist.

He came up to give me a taste of my juices, and we licked each other's saltiness. Combined with my lipstick and his sperm, it was a maddening combination as I pulled him and took more of my taste which he gladly shared.

"I missed this, Trish. That was amazing."

I just smiled and sat up as Paul gave me his hands to stand up. We both looked at the door to see if we attracted some attention, but fortunately, that didn't seem to be the case.

"Don't worry. I sometimes scream on the phone, and it doesn't go out, so it's pretty well soundproofed.

"That's a relief," Paul said with a laugh.

"Really? Was that all that was?"

I winked at Paul as I said it, and Paul laughed, shaking his head.

"Guess it's time to rejoin the party."

"I guess so."

I was a little disappointed to hear it. I was also disappointed to get dressed following the best oral sex I had. But it had to be done, and we had to return to the negotiations.

"Trish. This was a great catch up but let's go out tonight—just you and me. I want us to catch up. Not business. I want to talk with you. It has been too long, and I missed us being together."

"Gladly. Would love to."

It felt awkward, but the mood changed completely when he asked me out. I was looking forward to the evening now. As much as we didn't have a relationship, it was my best time with Paul.

Paul

I was nervous as fuck, and the words just came out. I had just asked her out after that hot blowjob we had. But I was glad I had asked her out and could see that Trish wanted it too. It was almost like something else was controlling me. I was pretty sure that her presence was all that was. It was only a few seconds for her to answer, but it was tense until "Gladly" came—a strange relief, a weight off my shoulder.

Trish went over to her desk to tidy up her hair and lipstick. She was looking even hotter with all the sex sweat on her. She smelled amazing; I didn't want to leave the room.

This will be one of the best meetings I have ever had. Especially inside the cabin of a CEO."

We laughed as we stepped out, but I felt a twinge of dissatisfaction.

We joined my team. Our romp in Trish's office and the office tour group had aligned. We discussed casual topics, and there was something different about Trish. She was more of a "good person to know" than a business executive looking at a handsome turnover by selling the company. We had not gotten to the numbers yet, but I knew she was going to make a killing with the offer we had.

Trish called for her assistant, spoke in a low tone for a few minutes, and sent her on her way. As she walked away, she quickly looked around and gave me a wink. I was clueless, but it was kinky. We ate and moved on to the conference room. Trish's assistant asked us to take our stuff and move to a different meeting room as this was to be cleaned and serviced.

As I entered, I noticed it was a much smaller room and seating us all closer in a circle rather than in an opposite arrangement. It had an oversized tablecloth and screen on one side of it. The chairs were arranged in a semi-circle facing the screen.

"Nice cozy room Ms. Trish. Good choice. We feel warmer already. It was a good sign going forward."

"Glad you like it, Mr. Phil, and we have arranged some beers and snacks for all later in the evening. This provides a much better ambiance for that I felt."

"Certainly. Good choice. Let's get along then to get to the beer sooner."

As we all sat where our name cards were kept, I realized we were here by the Trish's design, and more torture to me was to follow.

Trish

I was still feeling my lust for Paul in my office. The office room sex blew my mind, and it was beyond anything I had felt. The business had to be taken to the next level. Not just the takeover part but mine and Paul's as well. I had my assistant seat Paul and me next to each other at the table. I put my team on one side and Paul's on the other. This part of the meeting was supposed to explain my company's work structure, client order, technical infrastructure, etc. This was going to be the part that decided the valuation. I had done the reports and was sure of it. I had nothing to do, and my team would present. It was time to take Paul for a ride.

The presentations started, and Paul was deeply involved as he had to take these notes back to his room to work out the final offer. He was in Phil's ear, constantly making observations and raising doubts. His dedication to work and his intelligence were a big turn-on for me. I respected it a lot, and it attracted me to him years ago. Now his acumen of business and approach made me even more excited.

I chose my time and gently slid my hand up Paul's thighs. He jerked and made everyone look at him. I didn't budge and kept my hand on him. Even though I stared at him, he hid it well with a cough. Things continued, and so did I. I remembered all the torturing we did each other in class. Our hands were almost always up to each other during the boring classes.

With two fingers, I walked up his pants and reached his bulge. It twitched as soon as I got his shaft. I did a knocking at the door, making him twitch more. His hands were on the laptop, and he had no choice but to be tortured. He stared at me with a look of absolute helplessness. I smiled and knocked at my imaginary door. I didn't get an answer. So I went to make my entrance. I slowly slid his zipper down, allowing the twitching and struggling bulge to free. It sprang out like a loose predator.

I was tempted to drop something and kiss it but decided against that. I circled the top of his erection through the underwear, and it struggled more. Paul kept still by some miracle and still typing out his observations.

I stepped up my action by running my nails up and down his shaft. Paul made his erect penis throb harder. It was clear he was struggling to hold back.

Paul

Two could play at this game. I asked for an explanation on a particular point from Trish's team that I knew would take time to expand on and laid back in my seat. I had one hand on my book and pen while the other was on Trish's thigh. She suddenly stopped her movement on my open fly and was wide-eyed. She could not talk as the team's explanation was ongoing. She bit her lip in helplessness, and that was my cue. I didn't play along. I wanted to win this. I went to her buttons and removed her tucked shirt. She tried to cross her legs, but I was in by then. I went straight to her panties and started drawing lines. She was stuck now. In case she crossed her leg, it would make my job easier. I put two fingers in and started scratching on top of her wetness. She cleared her throat and bent down, placing her chin on her palms. She looked towards me and smiled. Suddenly I felt a pinch on my shaft.

I stopped my fingers on her wet pussy and braced myself for what came next. She started making small pinches along my shaft and moved upward. Slowly she slid down my underwear, and now she had full access. She rubbed her hands on my pre-cum and spread it on the shaft. Thankfully I had a terrific explosion in her mouth an hour before, so I was not close to exploding again. She stepped up her torture by taking my dick entirely out. It was now free and throbbing. The pre-cum started to ooze little by little. And I was utterly lost. I had to play hard now.

I slid my fingers down her underwear. Now I was feeling her wetness closer. She was a lot more excited than me. Her water was much more than mine. I was determined to make it worse. I drove straight in and made a hook inside her. She closed her eyes and crossed her thighs, squashing my hands inside. I made circles inside her as she made them on my head. We were close to making a mess of our clothes, and we knew it. It would be perilous to get up and be seen with our wet clothes. I slowly withdrew my fingers. I took it out and brought it to my mouth. Ensuring no one saw us, I put it in my mouth and sucked it like a lollipop. She gave a wicked smile and took all my pre-cum in her hand, and put my underwear back up. She took her fingers to her mouth and licked it clean seductively. We were playing our games, tasting each other.

Trish

I would call it a draw. But I had to wait until later to know the winner. I had different plans to decide the winner. But much of that depended on how things went after that night. We concluded by exchanging files of our evaluation reports. Fintech had one prepared, and they felt it was close to the data they already had. The presentation changed only a few things, so they wanted us to have a look. We were glad to share our books as well. So it ended on a good note for us all. I took Paul's number and sent him a text.

"It was great fun. Looking forward to more," I grinned, mostly at Paul.

We had a small meeting internally and decided to meet back early in the morning for the meeting. We all made copies of the offer and carried it back to our cabins.

It was seven, and I was getting ready when I heard my phone ring. It was Phil, and he offered to take the team out for a drink in the restaurant they were put up. That would mean canceling on Paul, but as I disconnected, telling him I would check with the team and get back, there was a text from Paul saying we could postpone our plans to 9:30, and it is on.

I made a quick check, and three of my team could come. I went with a casual top and jeans. All my teammates were my age and came dressed the same. The guys were at the bar by the time we reached and had ordered shots to welcome us.

We had a good time, and Paul was pleased. We did drunken karaoke—Fintech vs. TS Tech. We were better, and the boys acknowledged it. After some more beers, we all parted. Paul had texted when I checked my phone.

"See you out front. Don't go far."

I wished my team goodnight and stood by the entrance waiting. Paul joined me in five minutes. It was dark outside, and the street lights and hotel name boards lit the streets. I had a warm feeling inside as I saw him walk towards me. I smiled as he came close.

"Five minutes. Not bad. Peeing all this while?"

Paul let out a small laugh as he heard that and came close. He put his hands on my waist and pulled me close.

Paul

I had never seen the laid-back Trish. We never socialized in college. I never went on dates. So there was no chance. But this Trish was a cool breeze in summer. It made me feel things for her. I wanted to know what they were. The singing, joking, and being aloof were all so pleasant.

As I pulled her close, I felt this was overdue. She froze as we were millimeters away from each other. I looked into her eyes and placed my lips on her. For the first time, it was not a demand. I wanted her to know that. I was gentle and soft. I would make the next move only if she liked it. I held her upper lip between mine, waiting for her to accept me.

She closed her lips slowly as her lower lip brushed against mine. I kissed back gently and pulled her close. It was tender and romantic. I hugged her tenderly, letting her dictate things. She eased up as we kissed. She got closer and had her hands around my neck. I took my time enjoying the close embrace. I could feel her relaxing against my hold. We got more and more comfortable with teenage making out. It was just us on the streets and the warm light.

She looked and felt so beautiful that I never wanted to let go. She wanted to linger the kisses longer as we continued. She was gently pulling my lips and holding them longer. She smelt of jasmine whenever the wind blew, and her hair came across our faces. She finally broke the kiss, still holding on touching our noses. I nibbled on the sharp pointing tip of her nose that I loved so much. She placed a kiss on mine and started to let go of my neck.

"Wow, Paul. Are you trying to close this deal with my company with this?"

"I wouldn't close it so soon and full of clothes if I were doing that."

She gave me a nudge with her elbows and held out her hand. I gladly took it as she pulled me for a walk toward the city.

We spent the next hour sharing tales of ten years. The story of how she started the company, her plans, my story of how I came up in Fintech, and stories about our families. I had a fantastic feeling about her after that talk. Even more so than what I had before. The respect I had for her grew so much. She had not shared so much with me in college, and I never bothered asking. But now, the more she spoke, the more I wanted to know. I wanted to share my inner feelings with her as well. But somehow, I was still holding back. I was still reluctant about being open and myself.

We had walked so far away from the hotel that we never considered it. We were near a small diner and decided to go in for a bite. They had tables outside, and we were glad to dine out.

"Paul, I have to ask. That kiss was amazing. It was so good that I didn't want to think about my cabin anymore. What brought that on?"

"You did. I have yet to see you like this. I never could see something about this Trish back in college. And I didn't know I had this perspective to see you this way. But after that amazing reunion in your cabin, I just wanted more time with you. I wanted to get to know and see more of you."

"Well, you sure did show a completely different side to you too. You were caring about a company you are taking over, being concerned about whom you are getting in business with. It shows a lot of maturity. And that kiss, again. Wow. I have not been kissed like that ever."

"Trish, I didn't do any of this with business in mind. I want you to know it."

"Of course, idiot. I know. And I felt it as well. Thanks for not being another corporate dick trying to sleep into my company."

"Well, I had done the sleeping part way back, so I have an edge."

She kicked me as she laughed. We took a cab back to her place. I got down, walked her to her door, and held her hands, looking at her like dropping her off prom night. This time Trish pulled me close.

Trish

I had not been treated this way, not since high school. And the boy was that good only to sleep with me. I had given him my virginity for all that effort. But tonight, I felt like the high school girl all over again. I wanted to make this night special. I was always the girl who got what she wanted. I would fight and kill for it. One thing I never did was fight for a boy. Nor keep him close so that he would be mine. Now I was considering it. I wanted Paul. For longer. For something steady. I had no idea what that was. But seeing him after all these years is a comfort I had not felt for a while. Come to think of it. It was in college that I had this comfort.

I pulled Paul to me. This time my hands were firmly behind his neck. I pressed myself, almost plastering myself to him. I wanted him completely. I kissed him aggressively. The romantic date was over. Now I needed him to take me. And I needed that clearly conveyed. I bit his lip and licked them. I demanded his tongue to be in mine. Paul picked up my hunger. He lifted me and pressed me against my door. I was hanging on to his neck, legs off the ground. He took my legs and wrapped them around his waist. His kissing got aggressive. It was demanding and commanding.

We bit each other in every place we could find. I arched my neck, demanding he bites it, and he obliged. He gave me nibbles and bites, marking my skin. And when he bit hard, he licked that place. He put his hands in my pocket, looking for the key. I dropped and opened it as he held my tummy and pressed my ass to his hard-on. I felt the bulge in my ass crack and pushed back. He bit my neck from the back, sending shivers down to my wetness. I could hardly stand still. Somehow the door opened, and we were inside. Within seconds I was against the inside of my door in a similar position.

"Bedroom!"

That was enough for him to carry me inside. We were in my bedroom, and the clothes flew. I pointed at the desk drawer, and he understood. We stood beside the bed as he rolled the condom on his hard-on. He pushed me, and I fell on my back, bouncing on the bed. He had an animal look in his eyes, waiting to devour his prey. I was the feast for the night, and I liked it.

Paul

I longed for this moment. To be inside Trish. Make her sweat and moan like the old days. She bent her knees and bit her finger with the other hand on her head. It was all I wanted. I leaned on her and kissed her deeply. I used one hand to guide myself in her and pushed myself as deeply as possible. Trish arched her back, pressing closer and wanting more. Her head was back, her eyes clenched, and she was biting down on her lip. I kissed her chin as I pulled out and went in again.

"Scream, if you want too!"

She let out a loud moan as I pushed myself in again. She was holding on to the sheets as we moved on the bed. I picked up my pace, pulling out completely and going in each time. I wanted to last longer. I closed my eyes to avoid seeing her beautifully perky breasts bouncing as I pumped her. Her moans got louder, and I could feel her exploding.

"Don't slow down. I am close, Paul. Finish me. I can't wait!"

I pulled out at that, and she let out an irritated cry

"What the fuck, Paul! Don't play with me, please!"