Business Reunites Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled her up and placed her below the headboard. She understood and smiled. She put her hands back, supporting what was coming next. I Got on my knees and sat back between her legs. I put both her legs on either side of my face. I gave her calf muscles a bite. She stretched and rose. In one motion, I rammed my hard-on inside her wet and pouring lips. I held her legs close to my face, tightening them, and started pounding her hard and fast.

The tightness of her legs wrapped and her vagina convulsing towards her orgasm made it a hell of an experience for me. She had to take support from the board to avoid hitting her head as I increased my pace. I bent her legs closer to her body, exposing her pussy entirely. My forceful pounding made her ass cheeks wobble as I spanked her.

"Aahh Ah Ah Ah harder harder Paul...Harder...Fuck yeah...spank me!"

Her wailing got me closer as I burst inside her. My cum came in spurts. I pulled her closer with each spurt. Trish was turning her head and rubbing her clit as she came just after me. I pulled out before I went soft and leaked. Once I disposed of the condom, I pulled Trish on my thighs. She put her legs around me, arms around my neck. We looked at each other the way we did in her office. This time completely satisfied and finished. Breathing heavily with her lips apart and hair all messed on her face made her look like a sex goddess.

Trish

I didn't want it to end. I tried to hold him there and go again once we were ready. It was ravishing. He had my waist and pulled me closer. I could feel his wet cock just above my clit. It was taking a well-deserved rest. We sat there looking at each other, panting. I wanted him to pull me closer for a kiss, but it didn't come. He had a confused look on his face.

"I have to go."

Those words felt so bad. He didn't mean it. But he had to, and I knew it. I didn't want to accept it. It was the weirdest feeling after sex I had. It felt like he wanted to kiss me, but he didn't. I almost pulled him in for one. I wanted it more. I let go and sat up. He dressed and looked at me. I tried to put my hand up and pull him back. Sleep with him. But I got up and walked, holding my sheets up.

"See you in the morning."

I just stood there looking at him like a schoolgirl biting my lip. He opened the door and turned back. I was half expecting him to carry me around up for round two, but that was not to be. He kissed me and pulled my lip out. I was giving a lick at where I was biting down. I closed the door behind him and stood there feeling both satisfied and not. It felt so good being with Paul after all these years. This was different and better. We were not just fucking.

I could somewhere feel him making love to me. The way he held and kissed. The date we had before. I walked back up to the bed, looking out the window, wondering where this would go. Will it go anywhere? Was this just a reunion for sex? Just for old times' sake? I dreaded thinking that. And I started the noon session in my cabin, considering all I wanted was this. Laying back in bed, hoping for some sleep, my mind kept asking difficult questions or painting scenarios. Before I knew it, it was morning, and I had to look through the report before heading out. I had to be a business girl now.

Paul

It was the most challenging cab ride I had in my life. I so wanted to be there with Trish. Hold her in my arms and kiss her. Why didn't I pull her close when she sat there panting? Why didn't I take those lips in mine and suck them till they were dry? Why didn't I return her to bed and make love again? I returned to my room, thinking how stupid I was leaving such a hot naked girl in bed. After that date we had. After that unbelievable sex we had. I had to. I convinced myself it was better this way. Business first was my reasoning. If someone told me I would be given a blowjob and could give one and fuck one of the most beautiful girls I had ever met and finish a significant business takeover, I would gladly accept. It was just one day, and I felt like a year had passed.

I woke up the next day ready to close things up. I got up early and sat prepared at the breakfast table with the valuation report. Phil and Adam joined in half an hour. But it was not going to be an easy discussion. The numbers were off by quite a bit. The gap between our valuations would take a lot of work to close. I was wracking my head to find a way.

"Looks like your friend is trying to squeeze us for extra money, Paul. Tell me you agree with it."

"Yes, Phil, the numbers don't make sense. They are considering the future order books way too much in their favor. It only works if that order stays put. And we can't sign off without those, as we need this division to continue those projects."

"Glad you were working on this rather than getting your jollies with her! I have to tell you she is incredible! I am surprised you are here and not sharing her car after an all-nighter.!

"Common Phil, you know I put business first! We were never in a relationship."

"I know you, buddy! And I feel for you. You are going to regret not banging a girl like that. Anyway, what do we counter with?"

I wanted to tell him I was seeing her, but that was not true. We were not dating. I asked her out to know her more; it was a date, but I was not saying that to myself. My confusion grew, but I decided to let that go.

I outlaid a plan where we absorb part of their business, and Trish continues to finish the remaining orders by reducing the costs. She could share our resources from back at our office, so that will bring it down. That would mean both our valuations changed, but she stayed on to bring more business. However, I was wondering how much of this Trish would be on board. Phil liked it and was working to convince the board to increase the number. He was on a call with the others. I knew he could get a much better number. But it was my job to keep it lesser. The ride to the office was strategizing discussions and who speaks what. I had gotten into the talking, so there would be less fantasizing. It was time to get to the business.

Trish

I was on con call with my team as soon as I finished reading the proposal. I was glad I didn't hold on to Paul for the night. I could not take this deal. This was going to take a lot of work to settle. It was easy for them to reduce my order book by assuming negotiations with clients, but that was not definitive. It could have been more straightforward. Unlike me, my team had been on the job since last night, and I had a lot of catching up. But we decided to reach out as soon as possible and work out a way. We agreed to push the number as close as possible to our side. I told Claire to cancel my day and let my second in command handle things for the next two days.

"Welcome back, everyone. Please be seated. It looks like we have work to do. Let me say that I am not accepting your offer, but you figured that out. Else I don't see this lasting long."

"Ya, we figured as much, Ms. Trish. But we know you need this deal, so let's get on to it. We are ready to work out as long as you are too. Because this boat is not moving with only Fintech rowing it."

As the meeting went on, things got intense. I could not rest on my right cheek thanks to all the spanking I had. It was still red and burning when I applied lotion in the shower. Paul saw me struggling but was focused on his workings. That just riled me on. It was back in college. Work hard, Fuck harder. And I was not going to get fucked in my business.

I wanted to hear out what they were willing to counter with. Paul presented it. He had structured it so that we had to work more to make the sale attractive. He tried to make it look different, but it was what it was. I was not buying any other bullshit. He finished his ideas to modify, and I requested to confer with my team. We excused ourselves, leaving them in the meeting room.

Back in my cabin, I worked out a way where we could have them buy me out and keep the staff in Fintech name with increased benefits and written commitment for jobs for a minimum of one year. We would work to reduce costs, but they must commit to retention. And all future orders would be the call of Fintech management. My directors and I would be bought out, and the rest handed over to Fintech. My team agreed on the numbers and sent a message to the meeting room that we would be back in fifteen minutes.

Paul

It was a no-brainer. They had to work out the correct numbers on new projects. And that was their USP. They had some awe-inspiring projects lined up. It still needs to be put in books. Confidence in winning is different from winning. A lot could change. And factoring that was not in Fintech's favor. She had shared her plans for herself, but I couldn't consider that meant her colleagues would do the same. I could structure things much better for both parties if that were clarified. But what is that I wanted? Did I want Trish? Was I being fair to my company considering her future?

We had yet to hear from them. We wanted to hear where they got their valuation considerations from. Phil got a better number that was more than half of the difference. So I was confident about this going through. I am sure Trish didn't think she would get exactly what she wanted.

TR Tech returned in an hour, but it felt like half a day. We were given a working lunch, which did not start with dessert, unlike yesterday. Trish herself presented the proposal herself. She brought her best and more. She made it seem like she was doing us a favor by letting us take over. It was not a battle of equals. Fintech was way more significant. She made some excellent points, and I could see she was making quite an impression on Phil.

Once she was done, we agreed on specific points we would work out the detail on. Those needed to come on the same page. When she said about the employee guarantee, she seemed to come off as the most generous thing. But that was the biggest drawback for us. We were going to restructure based on our work. One year of assurance freed them to screw us over all that time and leave us. That was plain stupid for us to accept. Trish should have known this, and it was not fair. It pissed me off that she would bring that up.

Phil immediately refused, making it clear that this was what it was. We were not there to save lives and make peace. Trish insisted on that and assured Phil of her staff's cooperation, but no company would agree to buy out the directors and keep the team loyal to them. There was no stopping her from starting another company and stealing all the projects with inside info.

This was going nowhere, and I came in between to stop her. She was pissed as fuck, but it had to be done. I told her we needed to talk and offered to excuse ourselves. But she said she was ok leaving and walked out with the team. Phil was visibly upset.

"She is crazy thinking I will accept a more significant number and keep the staff. All of them at that! I am dropping my offer. And I am reducing the amount I would have to pay this lot for the year. She is lucky if she gets pennies after that!" Phil spouted.

"I know. I agree. And it's different than we started off saying we would fire them all. But demanding it was off the line!" [Americans use the expression 'out of line.' If this is correct for you, then keep it.]

"Exactly! It was uncalled for. After signing off, it should have been a request, and I would then think about it. I go back with this, and we are all fired. You need to speak some sense to your girlfriend."

"Phil, I told you..."

"Oh, common, I saw the way she looked at you. I love you, man, and I know you well. You would never screw around and try to fuck us, but you two have something going on."

"Ok, yes, we were together, but not like in a relationship. It was more of competitors with benefits."

"God, that sounds good. So you two pushed each other to become who you are now? Driving each other to be better?"

"Sort off. We challenged each other, which rubbed off on the result."

"So you created this monster. She is good. No doubts. But she will not get her way to this extent when we are making her rich and taking over to continue."

"I agree. I need help to think straight. I need your help. What would you suggest?"

Trish

How dare he tell me he can't trust my team? Why the fuck over, then? Sell it for parts? I built this. I can't sell myself for the whole thing to be stripped out. And they didn't even tell no out of courtesy. This was not negotiable. I rather not sell. I had no idea of retiring. I wanted to grow bigger and take this experience further. Start something more significant with the money I would get. I tried to get into a different sector. And it would wait if it had to. That does not mean I would abandon all these people. I drank some water and cooled down in my cabin. It was almost six, and nothing would come off today. I didn't want to stay there any longer. I told my assistant and drove off. They can wait if they want to discuss it. And I was not in the mood to discuss it.

I needed something more substantial than water to cool off. It was past eight before I realized what time it was. I had cooled down after a couple of drinks and sat on my laptop, reworking my proposal. Working out ways to ensure protection and make this happen. As pissed as I was at Paul, I had to look beyond him. I had to look at the big picture. Where did Paul come into this? Why was I so pissed at him? Why did I lose my cool and storm out of the meeting? How did I let emotion get the better of me? And I couldn't believe Paul had not even dropped a message after everything that happened last night. He kissed me. He asked me out. Although I would call it fucking I felt different this time. He had just returned to his room to see how to screw me over.

I had to get over yesterday. It was just reconnecting physically. Nothing changed. I ordered food and went to bed thinking of working with brains rather than my unknown feeling toward Paul. I wished sleep had come sooner than later as I took my laptop.

Paul

Phil and I were back in the room, and Adam was sent back to explain things to the board. Some major decisions had to be taken, and we sent him back with what we thought was a gold mine. Trish had an order from a government body to set us up at the same level as our biggest competitor. She had no idea realizing it, but I knew how government projects would be lined up, and they didn't expose it soon. It was only a proposal; we would get that if we took over. Trish had shown the order value in expected turnover without realizing what she had done. TR Tech would never get that order, so we didn't accept that valuation. But we could land that project as Fintech, no doubt.

"Listen, we can't make it work so easily. It's very complicated what you are proposing."

"I know, Phil, but this is the next step. We would be there at the highest level. We need to make it work, and TR has the workforce ready to handle this workload. They wouldn't get it because of the name. We can. Fintech can. And buying her out with this team will have us primed for executing it."

"I am skeptical about having them on. How would we know they will give it their all?"

This was a difficult question. I was not sure. I trusted Trish but can't force my company and her staff down.

"Phil, I have an idea, and you won't like it."

He was taking a sip from his glass of scotch and looked at me. He saw my face, and he didn't like the look. He had seen me from the day I started. He was where I was, and he knew me all too well when I had weird ideas. He gulped down the remaining glass, laid it down, and looked up.

"Lay it on me, kid."

I made the proposal. I explained in detail how we can make it work. Of course, he didn't like what he heard and resisted at first. But I convinced him. He agreed reluctantly. But he had to get the sign-off on this from all his team. It was something big. It would result in change for me, Fintech, TR, and all involved.

"How are you going to convince your girlfriend of this? This means a lot more for her as well. It will be a big change for her!"

"Leave that to me. I will talk to her."

"You better get it done tomorrow. That contract offer has time until next week, and there is much groundwork to be done. Government contracts don't extend timelines to bid for."

"I need to do something crazy for that, and you need to trust me. And trust her as well."

Phil shook my hand. I wished him good night and left. As I walked out, I realized I didn't counter him on his "Girlfriend" remark. And he winked at me as I went. Did he know more than he let out? I was in front of my room, still in my clothes from the morning. I hated being in my work clothes, but sometimes I soldiered through. I didn't go in. I had to do my crazy thing.

Trish

I couldn't sleep. I was afraid I would give up and not get what I wanted. I forced myself to think about the offer, but I couldn't. Paul had come too close and pushed me. It was like I was falling. I thought about what brought it on but couldn't understand it. I missed him. I cared less and less about the company and more about us. It was stupid, but only that gave me satisfaction. I was thinking of that asshole. My lips were burning for his kiss. I had tingling in my pussy, and I wanted his touch. Thoughts of the meeting came back and drained them. Phil spoke, but I was sure it was Paul's proposal. After all these years and he can't trust me. My phone buzzed, and I took it, hoping my team was finding a way to improve it. It was Paul.

'Awake?' he texted.

After all this time and the crazy day we had yesterday, not one word? The arrogance! I needed to have the courtesy to call and take time. He had yet to reach out to my office to take the time for the meeting tomorrow and this. It was past twelve, and not one word!

'Fuck you!' I typed in the reply message, staring at it while pausing my finger.

I tried thinking of one word that summed up my anger and irritation, but I couldn't. I sent it and threw the phone on the bed. I walked back down and pulled on my jacket. I looked weird in formal clothing and a jacket, but I didn't care. I needed a walk to cool down. I opened the door and froze.

Paul was standing there. My anger burst out as I pulled him in, holding his collar. During those few seconds, I stood there. I wanted to kick, hit, punch, and slap him. But I ended up pulling him and biting him hard on his lips. He pushed me back, and I hit the wall behind me. He came in and closed the door behind me, holding his lip. I tried to pull him back, but he held my hand. I struggled to get free, but before I could fight back, he put my hands above me and kissed me hard. His tongue invaded me, and I pressed my head back.

He tried to pull my tongue in, but I didn't want to give in. He bit my lips, and as I moaned in pain, he bit my tongue and took it in his mouth. He didn't let go of my hands. He pinned me to the wall and pressed my waist with his legs. He slowed down his attack on my mouth and started kissing more sensually. He licked my blood at the place where he bit me. His blood had trickled down on my white shirt. I saw him as he gently licked my lips to heal them with his saliva until they stopped bleeding. He slowly released my hands. I took the chance to bring it down on his shirt and ripped it apart. Buttons flew in all directions.

I didn't stop till I had it off. He got his hands free and unbuttoned my pants. He dragged it down using his legs. He tore my panties off with his hands and inserted two fingers inside me. I lost balance and was falling as he caught my ass and lifted me. He hooked and twisted and did all sorts of things inside me, making me squirm and struggle. I cursed him in every breath as I wrapped myself around him. I unbuttoned his belt and pants, and he took his hands out.