Business Trip Hotwife

Story Info
Playing with a hotwife while on a business trip.
2.8k words
4.33
42.7k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jb0664
Jb0664
333 Followers

I dislike business travel. Sure, one can occasionally visit interesting places or meet interesting people, but for the most part, it's long workdays with little time for any form of relaxation. I used to work as an engineer in an aerospace firm, but now I'm more of a manager and handle administrative red tape. As such, I travel much more now than I used to.

My wife and I were both virgins when we were married more than 30 years ago and have been faithful to each other during all that time. Julie looks remarkably good for a woman in her early 50s. Sure, there is a bit of sag in her small tits and bubbly ass, but nothing that detracts from her wonderful figure. Men still find her attractive and "fuckable."

The only real hitch in our marriage was when I tried to convince her to have sex with another man. We had used scenarios of her giving other men blow jobs and sometimes having sex with her in our fantasies during foreplay, but I never actually asked her to do it until we were on a vacation in Miami. We were fucking hard after a full day at the beach looking at all those bodies ripe for sex. She was on top when I suggested going to a "clothing optional" club and seeing if we could find a willing man to come back with us. She freaked out and called me a pervert. "There is no way I would ever do that. My sexuality is my marriage gift to you and is precious to me. It should be precious to you, too. I would never share it with anybody else." It was not a pleasant scene.

This was not some bisexual fantasy where I wanted to engage with another man. I just wanted to witness her enjoying sex for the pure pleasure of sex, without emotional attachment. Would I want to exercise similar freedom with other women? Certainly. I think we should both be free to engage in pleasure sex. I don't love anyone else, and never will. Conversely, she loves only me. Sex with another man couldn't change that, could it? I suppose so, but there is nothing gained without some measure of risk. Holding on to a person too tightly can cause them to try to break away.

Despite my opinions on the subject, I was not foolish enough to bring it up again. Her viewpoint was both vocal and emotionally charged. Then a situation happened when I went on a business trip to Phoenix early one January that rekindled this fantasy. There was a full day of scheduled meetings on Monday, so I flew west to Phoenix on Sunday night and was scheduled for an early flight on Tuesday morning back east.

There was a particular mid-thirties woman that kept popping up in group discussions during the meetings throughout the day. She also sat with me and a few other people during lunch and we seemed to hit it off. She was short, somewhat pudgy, with medium sized breasts and a round ass. Her name was Cathy, and her body was much like Julie's, she was just a few inches shorter. She had an oval face framed by thick brown hair that hung lazily just past her shoulders, sparkling brown eyes, and an engaging smile. Of course, she also sported prominent engagement and wedding rings on her left hand.

For dinner, a group of us went to a nice restaurant and again, I found Cathy seated directly across from me. The conversation for the next few hours was just between her and I. It seemed as if no one else existed and there were at least 20 people at a long table. We talked about our work, our up bringing, our spouses, and our lack of children. Before I knew it, it was almost 9:00 and I needed to call Julie before it got too late. I called the waitress over, got my check, paid by corporate credit card, and when she brought the receipt for signature, I hurriedly scribbled my hotel name, room number, and the words "After 10:30" on a napkin with the pen she provided. I thought it was a long shot, but I felt like I should at least try something so I would have no regrets later that I let a chance at some good sex pass me by. I then apologized to Cathy and said I had to get back and call my wife, then pack for an early flight. I reached out to shake her hand, slipped her the note, and said, "It was a pleasure meeting you and talking with you." And with that I left and went back to the hotel.

It was about 9:30 when I got back to my room, so I called Julie right away, knowing it was 11:30 her time and she would be ready for bed. We talked briefly and then I began getting my things ready for early departure in the morning, readied myself for bed, and was just about to turn in, when there was a knock at the door. Oh, shit! Cathy! Could it really be her?

I strode over to the door in just a pair of shorts and looked through the peep hole. Sure enough. I could see her centrally framed in the bubble. I opened the door. She shrugged her shoulders, lifted her hands showing her palms, and shot me a mischievous grin, as if to say, "I'm here, what next?"

"Hey!" I said, "You came." I stepped back and opened the door wide. "Come on in."

Cathy strode in the room. My dick started to stir at the prospect of what may be ahead, and a slight bulge appeared in the front of my shorts. Cathy turned and glanced down at my crotch. "Looks like I'm making a good impression," she said, as she shrugged her sweater off her shoulders, slid it down her arms, and tossed it on the desk chair. She seemed so much more self-possessed than she had all day, and it was not lost on me.

"Yes, you most certainly are." I said as I stepped up to her, bent down, and kissed her hard on the mouth. She responded immediately by opening her mouth and returning my kiss aggressively. There was no pretense here. We both knew what we wanted. I reached down behind her, grasped the hem of her black and white top, and started pulling it up toward her head. In response, she broke off our kiss, crisscrossed her arms, grabbed the hem of the blouse and yanked it up and over her head. It joined the sweater on the desk chair. We resumed our tonsil hockey while I worked on her bra. I'd practiced enough on my wife to easily unhook it. I then reached up and pulled the straps off her shoulder. She dropped her arms down by her side and the bra slipped down to the floor. I kicked it over toward the desk chair so it would be in the same vicinity as the other clothes. She kicked off the flats she was wearing on her feet. They joined the bra on the floor by the chair.

I could feel her bare breasts pressing against my bare torso and my dick immediately went fully rigid. My hard-on was pressed against her belly, albeit with the thin material of my shorts between us. As we continued our slurping kiss, I backed her up to the end of the bed and gently sat her down on the mattress. As she sat down, she hooked her thumbs on the waistband of my shorts and pulled them down to my ankles. This caused her to break of the kiss so she could concentrate on my cock, which was now bouncing in front of her face.

"Nice," was the only word she said as she put both hands on my penis and began massaging it from my scrotum to the tip. Precum began to ooze out. Then she bent over and touched the tip with her tongue.

"Um," I interrupted, "I know it's a hell of a time to think of this, but I don't have any condoms."

"How clean are you?" She asked.

"Very. I've only had sex with my wife in the last 30 years."

"Well, I haven't even been married that long, but I've only been with my husband for quite some time."

She then proceeded to lick around the tip of my cock; lick from the base up to the tip; place the head in her mouth and swirl her tongue around the base of the head; finally bob her head up and down essentially fucking me with her mouth.

After a couple of minutes, I reached down and placed my hands on either side of her head and withdrew my cock from her mouth. I gently pushed her back on the bed, so she was lying flat with her feet dangling over the side. Then I grasped the waistband of her black slacks and began tugging them off her waist. She responded by placing her feet on the bed and lifting her hips, allowing me to pull the slacks down to her knees. Her medium-thick bush came into view, no panties. She dropped her feet back to the floor and I removed her slacks, adding them to the pile of clothing on the desk chair. She was wearing black, knee-length socks. I left them on. To me that looked especially sexy.

I placed my hands on her knees and slowly pushed them apart. There was evident moisture on her pretty pink pussy lips. I started kissing the inner thigh on her left leg at the knee. When I worked my way up about three-quarters of her leg, I switched to her right leg and did the same thing, but this time I kissed all the way up her leg. She moaned as I lifted my head up slightly and inhaled her aroma. Ah, that indescribable smell of an aroused woman. I stuck out my tongue and lightly flicked it on her hood. She twitched. I ran it over her lips, swirling my tongue around her pussy several times, before lunging it into her slit as far as I could (which really wasn't very far -- I don't have an extraordinarily long tongue). She bucked up against my face. Both her hands flew to my head as she grasped my hair and held my mouth against her sopping, convulsing vagina. She tasted tangy; magnificent.

I reached up to my head and took her hands in my hands. I then proceeded to kiss her mound and nuzzle my nose in her pubic hair. I started kissing my way up her belly, running my tongue briefly into her belly button, and then continued kissing her torso on up to her breasts. I took turns taking each nipple into my mouth, running my tongue around the nipple, flicking it with my tongue, and sucking on it gently. I then started gently sucking the flesh on her tits, experimenting to find the spots that caused a reaction, a soft moan or sudden intake of air. Then I would concentrate on that spot for a few seconds, trying carefully NOT to leave a hickey. Each time she would grab my head and hold it in place, sometimes arching her back slightly so that I could feel her pubic hairs brushing my stomach.

After a few minutes of this, she finally placed her hands on either side of my head and pulled me up to look me in the eyes. We had many conversations during the day and there was nothing in any of them to prepare me for the next words out of her mouth. She was a good conversationalist and had not used any language unfit for polite company, so it seemed so out of character when she looked me square in the eyes, with a look of determination, and said, "Fuck me."

So, I did. I stood up. She rolled over onto her stomach, her feet firmly on the ground. I reached around her and grabbed a pillow. Placing it under her hips, to raise her ass up a bit. I stepped up, inserted my dick between her legs and swirled my hips to let my erect cock slide around her pubes and wet slit. She reached down with her left hand and gently placed the head of my penis at her opening. There is nothing in this world that screams out a woman's desire for sex more than when she grabs a man's cock with her hand and inserts the head into her pussy. If there was any lingering doubt in a man's mind whether she really wants sex with him, that action will absolutely, irrevocably remove it. Anyway, I pushed forward with my hips and slid inside. She was tight, but not so much that there was any particular effort on my part to slide my entire 7 inches inside, nor cause her any discomfort. She gasped as she sucked in a gulp of air and let out a long moan, "mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm."

I began a steady pumping. She began a steady bucking. We began steady fucking. All too soon I could feel a buildup to ejaculation. No. Not yet. I pulled out and said, "your turn to fuck me." With that I lay on my back in the center of the bed. Cathy then stood over me and slowly dropped down toward my groin. My cock was rock solid against my stomach, reaching almost up to my belly button. She placed her wet pussy on my dick and rocked her hips so that her slit ran up and down the shaft of my cock. Wow, her pussy was soaked. My dick was soaked. Her pubic hairs were soaked. My pubic hairs were soaked.

She then reached down and inserted the tip of my cock in her pussy. I could see her wedding and engagement rings glimmering in the light. What a fantastic sight; seeing a married woman put another man's cock in her pussy with her rings so prominently on display. She released my cock and slid down until I was entirely inside her tight love funnel. Up and down, she rode. All too soon again I felt the approaching ejaculation. I don't know if she sensed it or just got tired, but she stopped the up and down motion and settled down to rocking her hips forward and back. This provided much less friction on the head of my penis and the pending ejaculation receded. Of course, I also actively started thinking of mashed potatoes to get my mind of the wonderful female body that was fucking me.

Suddenly, after a couple of minutes, she tensed up, threw her head back and yelled, "Oh fuck! Oooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Then she collapsed on top of me, breathing hard. I could feel her racing heartbeat in my own chest. For a few minutes I caressed her back, ran my fingers through her hair, and just enjoyed the feeling of her body laying on top of mine.

When she seemed to be breathing at a normal cadence, I wrapped my arms around her back and rocked her back and forth a couple of times to get some momentum, then I rolled her onto her back with me on top. My dick was still firmly ensconced inside her. For a few minutes I fucked her very slowly so it wouldn't be uncomfortable so soon after her orgasm. As her breathing pace again picked up, so too, I picked up the pace of my in-and-out action. Each time I pushed in, she would give a short moan, so that my continuous motion yielded, "Mmm...mmm...mmm...mmm...mmm...mmm...mmm." Occasionally, I would pull out so that just the tip remained inside, then slam my cock all the way in. She yelped each time. Now her vocalization sounded like, "Mmm...mmm...mmm......AAAH......mmm...mmm...mmm......AAH......mmm...mmm...mmm......AAH."

I couldn't stand it anymore. I had to cum, so I started pumping as hard as I could. Fucking her! Banging her!

I was grunting, "UH...UH...UH...UH...."

She was moaning, "OH...OH...OH...OH...."

Suddenly, I groaned loudly as I unleashed the first shot of spunk into her pussy. She, in turn, wrapped her legs around my waist, placed her hands on my ass cheeks and pulled me into her as hard as she could while a second shot spewed out into her. "FUUUUUUUCK MEEEEEEEE!" She yelled as spurt after spurt erupted from my penis deep inside her love tunnel. Then it was my turn to collapse on top of her. We lay that way for several minutes, both of us completely spent. My dick seemed to slowly dissolve, then slid out with a "plop." I rolled off her. "Wow," I said, "that was incredible."

"Yeah, not too bad," she said with a smile.

Her next words caught me completely by surprise. For months, they consumed me and re-ignited the fantasy I had of seeing my wife fuck another man..., or another man fuck my wife..., or both. "Would you please go into the right pocket of my slacks and get my phone?" She said, "I want you to take a picture of my cum-filled pussy so I can send it to my husband."

Jb0664
Jb0664
333 Followers