Buster's

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She's pretty, Mark," said Hugo, appraising her. "Like a literal angel."

Mark reached down, and placed his fingers under her chin. She followed the guidance upward, back on her knees, staring up at him. She smiled, feeling silly. Mark grinned.

"That smile changes a lot," Mark told the younger man. "She walked in here looking like a real smooth bitch, and now she looks like...well, a dumb slut." Mark stepped to the side. "That's wife material right there. Your reward for saving...everything."

"I just want to lose my virginity," Hugo replied, half mumbling. Then, noticing Casey, "I wouldn't mind a pretty girlfriend, either."

He seemed polite.

He'd removed his apron, undone his pants, and his large dick was already erect and pointed straight at her. Casey's mouth watered. She felt like a magnet was pulling her toward Hugo. His dick was the smell.

Casey wanted it. More than her new job. More than anything. She did her best to show him. She had an ass that was starting to actually jiggle so she pushed her pussy in the air and let it work.

"I guess she knows what you want," Mark commented behind her. Hugo stiffened. He started towards her Mark put a hand on the younger man's chest. "Hold on, I think you should just do it down her throat first."

Hugo frowned, as did Casey, both disappointed.

Mark explained, "You don't want her getting...super pregnant or anything. I doubt your daddy can afford that many mouths to feed, but besides..."

Mark mimed an explosion with his arms.

"We don't want to kill anyone," he finished. Then, turning back to Casey, he explained to her, "Something's special about Hugo's junk. His dick, his cum, something. Just a splash of cum here and there in the food makes a BIG change, just blows girls up. Your tits and ass and stuff."

Casey heard, even understood, but barely cared. She could smell Hugo's...delicious...cock...

"His granddaddy and uncle got some sort of gift -- not their junk, but something," Mark continued. "Hugo's daddy? Nothing. That lame cousin of his neither. Hugo though...he saved the restaurant with just his dick. Can you believe that?!"

Casey was unsteady, confused. She was on her knees, crawling.

"It was supposed to be a 'fuck you' to a customer, a little cum in her soup, but when she came back all thick and hot, we knew something was up. Just had to experiment a little from there." He pointed off somewhere. "It's real addictive, most girls don't last long as waitresses, they just want more and more."

Mark paused, just before Casey got to Hugo's glorious cock.

"I've never seen a girl eat a full load all at once before," he said. "Don't know what's gonna happen, to be honest."

Casey grabbed Hugo's hips his strong hips and his butt and the cock was in front of her and she was drooling and he had some drops of of on on drops his dick she plugged her face and sucked and...

"I guess we'll find out soon enough," Mark said over the sounds of Casey's slurps.


12