Busty Amber Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Erm... I'm sorry... I can't... it won't..."

"What's wrong?" Jonathan knew full well what the problem was but he wanted to hear Amber articulate it.

"I'm sorry, but I can't do my jacket up. I'm REALLY sorry," Amber sounded teary which was music to Jonathan's ears because it would allow him to play Mr nice guy and she'd have no idea of the perverse enjoyment his filthy mind would be getting from her predicament.

"It's OK, don't worry my dear. Why d'you think that is? Is there something wrong with your jacket?"

Amber looked down at the floor and bit her lip.

"I... No, it's... well, it's..." Amber didn't want to say any more. She felt upset and embarrassed and couldn't bring her gaze up from the floor.

"Shall I help you out my dear?" Jonathan offered quietly.

Amber nodded, her gaze still glued to the stained carpet beneath her feet.

"Well, I think that the size of your breasts means that you can't button up your jacket. Am I right?"

Amber bit her lip again and nodded, still staring at the floor.

"Hey, there's absolutely nothing wrong with that. Nothing at all. Come on, don't get upset, we can just do the photo without the jacket. See! Problem easily fixed."

Amber raised her head slightly and forced a half smile, using her middle finger to wipe a tear away from below her right eye.

"That's it. We never have problems here - only challenges and we ALWAYS find a solution. So, just out of interest, how big are your breasts? What pesky bra size have we got going on there that makes this very smart jacket so tricky to button up hey?" The slight chuckle at the end of Jonathan's sentence was designed to put Amber at ease and not make her feel embarrassed. To make her think he was having a bit of a laugh when in fact, his cock had started to harden when she'd first nodded her acknowledgement at him pointing out that her large breasts were preventing her jacket from closing.

Amber peered up at Jonathan from beneath her fringe. His outwardly kind and smiling face hid his dry mouth and peverse thoughts perfectly. She felt comfortable with the man. He reminded her a bit of Howard, Sophie's grandad, albeit that he was 10 years younger than him.

"My bra size is 30F."

"Right. Ugh, Uh." Jonathan started coughing, completely unable to believe what he'd just heard. Standing before him, in his office was a beautiful, slim 18 year old girl with F cup tits! The same teenage tits he'd leered at during the shoeshine last Friday and the same teenage tits he'd wanked over several times since then, most recently in his office just a short while ago!

"Are you OK? Is something wrong?" Amber cast her gaze back down to the floor again.

"Err, no. No, not at all. It's just well..."

Amber stood silently staring downwards. She felt sure that any minute now she was going to be told that she couldn't have the job any longer. She started to feel upset again.

"You're a lovely slim girl and that really is a large bra size for a girl so slim and so young. Have you always had big breasts Amber?"

Jonathan's use of her name made her look up and straight at his face. Her tousled brown hair framed her sweet face beautifully and her deep brown eyes, moist from a few tears gave her a look of complete innocence that made him just want to have there and then. What utter perfection stood before him.

"I'd like to think we can talk about anything my dear as we're going to be working quite closely together now. I think it makes for a good working relationship. What do you think?" Again, he smiled, outwardly reflecting a nurturing and caring nature and inwardly hiding the true pervert he really was.

"Y... yes. Yes of course Mr Taylor." Amber spoke softly, again, forcing a half smile.

"Good. So, what about my last question then?"

Amber's head was all over the place and she was feeling quite flustered as well as embarrassed.

"I... I'm sorry - what did you say?"

"I asked if you've always had big breasts?" Jonathan was aware his voice was becoming lower in tone. Something he couldn't help when he felt randy.

"I don't... I... I'm not sure. I never really th..."

Jonathan could see that he might be pushing Amber to a point where she might clam up completely and he didn't want to do that so he thought he'd explore that topic with her another day, when she'd settled in and was perhaps feeling a little more flirtatious (hopefully).

"Right, let's get this photograph taken. Like I said, can you take off your jacket? You can hang it on the back of the door, then go and stand against the plain wall again."

Jonathan's eyes never left his new employee as she eased the jacket from her shoulders. As she turned to hook it on the door, he noticed how, in profile, her waist looked so small compared to her F cup tits that pushed her blouse out in the most exciting way. His cock was now very hard.

"OK, so pop your shoulders back so you're nice and upright." Jonathan knew that asking her to do that would mean her chest would be thrust out further than it naturally sat.

Amber did as she was asked, her breasts now pressed hard against the front of her blouse and Jonathan could see the outline of the lacy bra cups that encased her huge young jugs. He glanced down, hoping that she wouldn't notice the bulge at the front of his trousers. His cock was actually really painful right now.

"That's it. Great." Jonathan snapped his phone camera several times. "Tell you what, whilst you're there, we usually take a few extra pictures just for our files and for security. Just turn to the side and put your hands on your hips will you?"

Amber did as she was asked without question, thinking this was just usual protocal for a job in this industry.

"Uhhh," Jonathan couldn't avoid letting out a small groan as she turned side on to him and placed her hands on her hips. In profile, the young girl looked nothing short of incredible. A dream. A fantasy come true. His eyes roamed over her flat stomach and narrow waist and then of course, up to her stupendous jutting tits.

"Is everything OK?" Amber asked, thinking he might be in pain. Truth was, his cock WAS in pain but his dirty mind was having the time of it's life.

"Everything's fine. Just fine." Jonathan took several pictures and placed the phone down on the desk.

"Right, we're done there. HR will make up your ID badge and I want you to go along to reception now and ask Alana to show you around the place and introduce you to everyone. After that, take a break for lunch and come back here at 2 o' clock.

"OK, great. Thanks Mr Taylor."

Amber left - without her jacket - and made her way to reception.

Jonathan sat back in his chair and flipped open his phone gallery, staring long and hard at the pictures of his busty new employee. He zoomed in on the head and shoulders shot. She was obviously wearing a lace bra, he'd seen the pattern of the lacework pressing into her blouse. He wondered if she was the type of girl who wore sexy matching underwear. He hadn't seen any knicker lines when he'd watched her walk down the corridor earlier and his mind began to race imagining her tight, shapely backside with a lace thong disappearing between her crack. He then switched to the side shot. His mind had been completely blown at her bust to waist ratio. Never before had he even seen such perfection on such a young girl. He remembered her deep cleavage from the shoeshine day. How her tits were so full and shapely and best of all - pale, something that turned him on more than anything. He wondered what her areola were like, his preference being for full, wide circles that sat right at the end of an upthrusting tit. He yanked his zipper down and roughly pulled out his fully erect cock.

"Jesus, I'm gonna fuck you so hard one of these days AND you're gonna beg me not to stop." He pumped at his cock, convincing himself she would one day let him have full access to her sexy, young body and love every minute of it.

"Urrrggh! here we go - second time today. Arrrrgghhh!" Trying to be as quiet as he could, Jonathan stifled his way through another climax. His breathing became raspy as the final drops of his spunk oozed from the end of his dick. Always conscious of being in an office environment, he reached around to grab some tissues from the box but found it empty. Annoyed, he opened his printer tray and took out a couple of sheets of A4 and began to scoop the mess from his lower stomach.

By the time she'd finished lunch, Amber felt like she knew more people. Everyone who she was introuduced to had been so nice and friendly to her. She didn't even compute that 90% of the employees there were male. The newspaper world was a very male dominated environnment. To Amber, they were just friendly people and now colleagues. She made no differentiation according to gender. She knocked on Jonathan's door and pushed it open. This time, the smell of stale sweat was very strong and it made her wince slightly.

"Right young lady, it's been a long day today and your first day which I appreciate is daunting for any new employee. Tomorrow, you know you need to start on that archiving job which is a big job so why don't you finish up for today and I'll see you bright and early tomorrow."

"Oh, really? That's kind Mr Taylor but if there's anything else you'd like me to do, I'm happy to stay and do it." Her mouth ended up in a slight pout as she finished the sentence and Jonathan really felt like he could've fucked her face there and then. Howevver, he felt it was safer to let her go for the day.

"No, I insist. You've done well coping with today, go home and relax and I'll see you tomorrow. Don't forget your jacket." He smiled and pointed toward the back of his door.

"OK, thank you Mr Taylor. I'll see you tomorrow then."

"Yes dear, of course you will oh and just before you go..."

"Yes?" Amber looked at him expectantly, thinking he had thought of something else he wanted her to do before she left.

"Ditch the jacket tomorrow eh? I think we've established that it doesn't, err... FIT you and we're in Summer so keep your clothing cool but professional for an office OK? That dress you wore at the station last Friday would be perfect. Or something like that?"

"Oh yes, sure Mr Taylor. Thank you. See you tomorrow."

Jonathan took his last chance of the day to ogle Amber's arse as she left the office. Once she was out of sight, he immediately started palming his cock, imagining what the young stunner would be wearing tomorrow.

Amber got home full of joy about her new job, eagerly telling her parents about the people she'd met and how nice her boss was.

Later when Jonathan got home, the first thing he did was upload the picture of Amber standing in profile to his website. He tagged it and the shoeshine video clip with just the word 'Amber'. He'd now wait impatiently for the comments to start rolling in.

He started to upload the next submission. It had been sent in by a man who was out shopping in the supermarket with his wife. They were in the frozen food section. The wife had been checking their shopping list and he'd spotted a girl of about 20 in tight, ripped jeans. Initially, it was the tantalising glimpses of thigh skin in the rips of her jeans that had caught his attention but as she'd shut the first freezer cabinet door and turned to open the next one, he noticed some very prominent nipples on a set of large, full tits, obviously reacting to the cold and poking hard into her vest top. She was going along the cabinets and he'd surreptitiously snapped a picture at the third cabinet down. Now, the picture was being uploaded to the 'Luscious Locals' website.

"Mmmm, I'm sure girls are getting bigger these days," Jonathan said to himself lustily. "But that's a good thing."

And so, unbeknown to her, Amber would be working for a 62 year old voyeur who would take every opportunity he could to spot busty young girls and fantasise over their big tits. And the thing was, he mostly got away with it too. Any girls that did come into contact with him never suspected anything untoward as he was always so pleasant and polite. They viewed him as 'just a gentle older man' and would definitely be horrified if they knew he was going home at night and wanking with thoughts of them in his head.

He had a great evening catching up with the comments of his subscribers from the video clip and then seeing all the new comments from the new pictures. Most of the comments stated that the poster had just shot their load to the video clip and it turned Jonathan on so much, he took his cock out again and began to wank.

"Yeah, they all want you. They all want you and your big fucking tits but I'm the only one who's gonna have you. I'm gonna fuck that tight, sweet cunt of yours soooo hard! ARRRRGGGHHHHH!!!!"

Jonathan's cock exploded for the third time that day as he imagined destroying his busty new F cup employee.

*******

Months had passed and Amber had been kept very busy in her new job. There was always so much to do. Some of it she really didn't enjoy. For example, she hated the days when all the journalists were in the office. They were always asking her to fetch this and that and she didn't like the way that when she walked into the busy main office, all the raucous chatter calmed down and the whole large room fell silent. It made her feel awkward. Truth was, all the men in there were feeling 'awkward' themselves. The sight of the busty assistant in whatever she happened to be wearing that day caused their loins to ache and there was no doubt that whether they were single, partnered up, or married, each one of them would be thinking about her that night as they either wanked or had sex with their 'significant other'. She also hated going to the burger van to fetch the lunches.

Of course, Jonathan was no exception and over the 5+ months she'd now been there, he'd seen her in a range of outfits, each one innocently showing off her amazing figure to perfection. He'd started regularly wanking at lunchtime, especially on the days when Amber had to go and fetch the lunches from the burger wagon on the business park as he could watch out of his window. He found it exceptionally horny watching the guys in the queue behind her. Some of them made squeezing gestures with their hands just a few inches away from her buttocks. Others very obviously stepped to one side just to stare at her large, shapely bust, clad in whatever delightful outfit she'd chosen to wear that day. He would often throw daily compliments her way, telling her how nice she looked or how much a particular outfit really suited her figure. Some days Amber would come in and there would be a vase of flowers on her desk or a small box of chocolates. One month, there was even an extra £50.00 cash in an envelope for some overtime she'd worked. He'd also given her a couple of Fridays off. All in all, Amber was really happy with her job. She liked the friendly people, she thought her boss was the kindest and most considerate boss any employee could have and for all the benefits she got from working there, the horror that was fetching the lunches from the burger truck once or twice a week was definitely worth putting up with.

Jonathan had watched his employee blossom in her role. She had become confident in being able to do the tasks asked of her. She'd gone out of her way to learn important facets of journalism and she was smiley and helpful. Such a terrific find. However, he'd noticed that even now - 5+ months on, she was still quite reserved in terms of her shyness when not talking about her work or her love of horses. The compliments he gave her about her outfits were still met with coy smiles and downcast eyes. She still didn't have much confidence in herself as a sexy, attractive young woman. Still, that didn't stop Jonathan lusting after her. The months of flattering her and treating her like the star employee were just his way of preparing her for the next part of his plan. It was December and soon, Amber would be reaching the 6 month mark with the newspaper. Jonathan knew he'd done enough to try making a move on the girl but again, it had to be carefully crafted and not show him up for the dirty old pervert that he truly was.

*******

One Thursday morning, Amber came to work as usual and set about her tasks. She was wearing a black pencil skirt that rested just above her knees with a split at the back and a deep purple chiffon blouse that looked amazing against her pale skin tone. Underneath, her underwear was carefully coordinated - black stockings with lace panels at the top were fastened onto her black lace suspender belt and black lace knickers and balcony style bra completed her lingerie.

Jonathan had already wanked in his office that morning, he'd had the clip of Amber's jiggling tits from the shoeshine day on one side of his screen and on the other side, a picture that one of his website subscribers had uploaded back in the summer of a busty young Mother in the local park leaning down over a pram to attend to her baby. She was wearing a thin, spaghetti strap vest top and the position that her heavy (and obviously milk-filled) tits were in from her bending, meant that their fullness more or less hid her bra as her titflesh bulged over the tops of the cups, on the verge of spilling out. For some reason, Jonathan had recently been finding the thought of big, milk-filled tits incredibly exciting.

The week was proving difficult, a number of the journalists were on holiday and those that weren't were off sick and Jonathan was struggling to get some of the local stories covered. He'd told Amber when she first started that there would be opportunities to progress but he'd not sent her out on a job yet. Not because he didn't think she was capable, she'd proven herself to be a very valuable asset to him both in terms of the work she'd completed since she started and for the eye candy value that she provided without knowingly trying but he needed people out there this week and so he decided to give Amber her first assignment and had called her into his office.

Amber knocked at the door and went straight in. "Morning Mr Taylor," she smiled and turned to close the door, giving Jonathan a brief opportunity to look at her shapely backside, framed to perfection in the tight pencil skirt and her slim calves accentuated by her black patent heels.

"Aah, Amber, come and sit down, please." Jonathan gestured to the chair, never tiring of looking at the contradiction that was her small, trim waist and her large thrusting bust. The purple blouse she was wearing was a soft, thin fabric, like chiffon but not quite as sheer. Jonathan had already noticed that when she turned, the light from the window shone through the slightly billowy lower part of the blouse which then gave a clear view of the shape of her delicious breasts in profile. Despite seeing Amber 5 days a week for almost 6 months, the novelty of having such a busty girl around every day had never worn off. Every day she took his breath away and (unbeknown to her) helped him to enjoy the most intense orgasms during his very frequent wanking sessions.

"Right, well, you remember when you first started here, I told you there'd be the opportunity to go out on jobs, you know - working with people in the community?"

"Yes. Yes, I remember." As always - Amber's tone was eager to please and excitable.

"Well, you've probably noticed that the office is very quiet this week. I've got too many people off and stories are going unreported. I'll have nothing to print at this rate and I can't have that."

"Oh no!" Amber was genuinely upset when she heard this. She liked her job and she liked her boss and she didn't want anything to not go well for him and the newspaper. "Can I do anything to help?"

"Well yes, you can actually, that's why I've called you in here. You're going out on your first job. Well, that's if you want to of course." Jonathan smiled as he watched Amber's eyes light up and her beautiful mouth open in surprise.