Busty Amber Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amber felt something twitch beneath her. Colin's cock had been hard for a while and was now starting to jerk randomly at the anticipation of the girl in the background taking her top off. He'd seen the film so many times but this one girl never failed to make him lose it. She could feel his hardness almost poking her backside. She tried to change positions but no matter where she moved, she could feel it digging into part of her.

"Look!" Look!" Are you looking!?" Colin's hand slid round the side of Amber's back and onto her rib cage. He drew deeply on his cigarette, blowing the smoke out as the girl in the film lifted her sports top and her large breasts tumbled out of the bottom of it. They bounced and quickly settled into a firm jutting position. Colin's hand immediately reached round and squeezed Amber's left breast.

"Ooh, christ yeah! That's what I like. You see that? You see the way those big tits just bounce straight back out again? Fuck my boots - just what tits are supposed to fucking do. You know, there's not a saggy tit anywhere in this film and you know why they're not saggy don't ya? Coz they're all fucking young. Look at them. Lovely, happy, sexy young girls. Fucking perfect!" He increased his grip on Amber's breast, squeezing hard, mauling her through her blouse and bra.

"Mr Barratt, PLEASE!" Amber pushed his hand away.

"Oh fuck! I'm sorry love, I'm so so sorry. I do get carried away with meself when I'm having fun and that's all it is you know - a bit of harmless fun. I'm sorry." Colin moved his hand away.

Amber tried again to shift away from the increasing hardness pressing into her backside but whichever way she tried to sit, it was always there, pressing eagerly into her.

"Oh, this next bit's great, you need to see this, look..."

Amber knew she didn't 'need' to see any of this. She hated it and wanted it to stop.

"I'd like to ask another question Mr Barratt, we need to get the interview finished."

"Yeah, yeah sure, just watch this bit will ya? Watch..."

All the girls were now partially clothed in short skirts but only their bras on top. They were all lined up with their backs to the camera and the camera began to zoom in. As it got closer to the girls' backs, Amber noticed that all the labels on their bras were poking out from the garments.

"Look at this... watch this... fucking genius..."

Amber felt a hard twitch into her backside again.

The camera zoomed right up to each girl's bra label, slowly going along and making each girl's bra size visible to the viewer. Most of them were between 32 and 38 C cups apart from one...

"Right, clock this one, clock this one, she's the one in the background I told you to watch when she took her top off."

Again, Amber felt a hard prod beneath her as the camera zoomed in. 34DD.

"See that - not just D but double fucking D. I'd LOVE to get me hands on them fuckers. I dunno how these youngsters do it! Where'd they all get their big tits from eh? Mind you, why should I care, as long as there's lovely, young, natural big tits around to look at, who gives a fuck eh? Ha!! So you see, that's what I've spent all me time doing."

Amber hoped that the horrible film was coming to a close as the girls started to put their tops on, chatting and giggling again."

"So, I suppose because you spent all your time on your err... hobby, you didn't bother with anything else?" She looked around again at the piles of clutter and filth around the room.

"Uh, uh." Colin waved a thick, tobacco stained finger in front of her face. "My turn to ask questions now. You've asked me two and I've answered them so you owe me two now and truth don't forget."

Amber shifted uncomfortably on the bulge in Colin's filthy joggers but she'd agreed to his 'deal' and didn't want to jeopardise how far she'd come. She watched as the old man re-lit what was left of his cigarette and again noticed the girl on the front of his magazine under the ashtray.

"So, you said you're 18 right?"

"Yes."

"Well, for an 18 year old, you got really big tits." Colin stared straight into the front of Amber's blouse. She lowered her gaze and felt her cheeks flush.

"So (and here's my first question), what size are they? You saw all those girls' bra labels in the film," Colin nodded toward the screen where the college girls were now heading cheerfully away from the sports block, their short skirts sometimes flipping up in the breeze giving glimpses of their white cotton knickers. "So what's YOUR bra size?"

Amber felt terrible. His question reminded her of the time she'd stood in Jonathan's office and he'd asked her to button up her jacket. That conversation had ended up with her having to reveal her bra size and she'd hated it but this was so much worse. At least Jonathan was kind about it. Colin was a filthy dirty old pervert who disgusted her more than anything.

"Well? Is our little deal off or are you gonna tell me what size bra you wear?" Colin's expression was one of pure lust. He stared straight at her blouse as he waited for her to speak.

"It... It's 30F."

"FUCK ME!! Colin started coughing loudly, spraying saliva into Amber's face. She recoiled and immediately tried to wipe her face with her sleeve.

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry love," he croaked. "Like I said, I sometimes get carried away but it's all harmless. Totally harmless."

He hadn't touched her again so Amber stayed put and braced herself for his second question.

"Right, so that girl in the film - the one with the double D tits right? I've shot a load so many times at that bit where she takes her top off and her tits bounce out and up so why d'you think I do that?"

Amber had no idea what to say. She thought he was going to ask her a question about herself but he'd totally thrown her with this. How the hell did she know why he really liked that part in the film? She was starting to feel frustrated and fed up again.

"Well come on! It's not like I haven't already mentioned it earlier on. Or were you not paying attention?" Colin grinned at her, cracked open the can of beer next to him and started to roll a new cigarette. "Shall I give you a clue?"

Amber nodded, her gaze still downcast.

"Because I LOVE teenaged girls with BIG tits, especially those fresh-out-of-college ones, you know, trying to find their way in the big, bad old world. Ha! Now you tell me - why have I shot my load so many times to that?"

Amber knew she had no choice but to repeat his words.

"Because you love teenaged girls with big br... big tits," she corrected herself, the sound of the words making her feel sick to her stomach.

"That's right and you know what, I've never been as close to a pair of tits as big as yours in real life, they really are something special." Colin reached across and squeezed Amber's right breast, his cigarette balanced in two of the fingers on the same hand.

With her breast now being squeezed again and smoke drifting up into her face, Amber had truly had enough.

"Mr Barratt, I'm leaving now!!" She slapped the old man's hand down with such force, it came to rest on her legs. As she went to stand up, his hand slipped down her thigh and he felt a bump, realising for the first time that day that she was wearing suspenders.

Colin was starting to lose control, the stacked young stunner was obviously wearing some really sexy underwear underneath her clothes and by god did he want to see it.

Amber had walked over to the sofa and picked up her coat preparing to leave and with Colin's cock raging inside his joggers, he knew he needed to act fast.

"Right, no, come on, let's finish the interview. Finish it all, now, yes?"

"I'm sorry Mr Barratt, I can't. It's not right. You touching me like that, I don't like it and I don't want it. Thank you for your time but I'm going to leave."

"No! Wait! You sit over there and I'll stay here. We'll finish it that way yes. You just ask me questions, I answer them, no questions for you and I won't touch you yes? Please? Give me one last chance, I'm very sorry for my behaviour but I just get..."

"Carried away. Yes, I know." Amber finished his sentence, her mind already considering his offer. No more touching, sitting apart, just a couple of questions left and she'd be gone from there. For good.

"OK but please stay over there."

"I will, promise." Colin's grin was positively evil. He already knew that he'd be fucking the shit out of the sexy teen before she left his house but for now - he played it as cool as his cock would allow considering the state it was in.

The next 20 minutes passed with ease. Amber asked her final questions and Colin gave very comprehensive answers, giving full details on how he felt about the eviction and the efforts some people in town were making to help him stay put.

"Mr Barratt, I'm so grateful to you for your time, thank you SO much. I'm so glad we were able to complete this and rest assured that there are also good people at the newspaper where I work and I'm sure some of them can help with this campaign too. Good luck with everything and, thanks again."

Amber stood up and picked up her coat.

"Where d'you think you're going?" Colin's voice was stern now and his face serious.

"I'm going back to the office, we've got to get the interview ready for publication."

"That can wait."

"What? I'm sorry Mr Barratt but I have to..."

"I said - it can WAIT!"

Amber didn't like the look on Colin's face at all, she just wanted to leave.

"But we've done the interview now Mr Barratt and..."

"Exactly. You think I'm helping you out with all that and doing that stupid interview only to have you turn your fucking back and walk away?"

"W... What? I'm sorry, I..."

"Yeah, you will be fucking sorry if you don't do as I say, now take your fucking clothes off! If you don't, the interview's scrapped and I'll tell them you tried to steal money from a pensioner!"

"B... But, I haven't done that Mr Barratt. I'd never steal from anyone, I..."

"And who are they gonna believe eh? An ex war hero facing eviction or some bimbo teen desperately trying to hold down her first job so Mummy and Daddy can buy her a pony! Ha!"

Amber felt tears welling in her eyes. She wasn't a bimbo and had been praised for her good work. She'd never, ever steal from anyone and just wanted to take her interview back to Jonathan and carry on enjoying her life and her job but he was right, she'd only been in her job just under 6 months and nobody at work had a long enough knowledge of her to know that she really was the genuine article, after all, 6 months isn't a long time in the general scheme of things.

"Go and stand over there so there's a bit more light on you and I'll turn this thing off." Colin flicked the TV off. He didn't need it now, He was about to get his very own personal strip show. The sexiest and bustiest young girl he'd ever come across was about to take her clothes off in his living room and with tits two cup sizes bigger that the ones he jerked off to on screen, he totally couldnt wait. His expression oozed lust and he shifted in the chair in an attempt to make his bulging cock more comfortable. It didn't work.

"Take your clothes off. Slowly. Start with the blouse."

Tears began openly rolling down Amber's cheeks as she began to unbutton her purple blouse.

"That's it darling, come on. Let Colin see what a lovely big girl you are." His voice was dry and husky. He reached for his beer, taking several swigs but his eyes never left Amber's chest.

As she reached the last button, she pulled the blouse out of her skirt waistband and pulled it open. Her bra clad F cup tits pushed further forward as she eased the garment from her shoulders.

"Oh my fucking GOD! Oh God, look at THOSE!!" Colin could only gawp as she presented her huge lace covered breasts to his gaze.

"Jesus Christ, you ARE a big girl aren't you?"

Amber didn't look up, she was still crying.

"Oh yes, perfectly developed. In fact, OVER developed I'd say." Colin stood up.

"Right, let's be fair, you've taken something off so now it's MY turn. Fair eh?"

Amber didn't answer, neither did she look up. She heard shuffling and moving about as Colin's feet kicked the empty cans on the floor by the chair. She looked across as something hit the sofa - Colin's joggers. Then something else - his huge filthy, baggy y-fronts.

"Look at me. Look at me. See what you do to me. Look!"

Amber looked up. Colin was holding onto the chair arm for support, his huge, fat legs looked ridiculous and his red, fat erection was pointing straight at her. She looked away again as the sight disgusted her that much. Colin sat down and began to roll another cigarette.

"Now take your skirt off," Colin commanded.

"Mr Barratt, please, I..."

"No 'please', just do as you're told or else and turn round and take it off."

Still crying, Amber turned her back to him and undid the zip of her pencil skirt. She bent slightly when easing it over her hips and arse and wiggled it down to the floor.

"Oh yessss. Yessss. Mmmmm, such a perfect little bottom and with those lovely straps over it too." Colin leered at her, drinking in the sight of her perfectly shaped arse with the black suspender straps stretched tightly over her buttocks. "Have you ever been told you've got a perfect little bottom before?"

Amber didn't answer.

"Turn around and pick your skirt up and put it on the sofa with the blouse."

Amber bent over to pick up the skirt. As her fingers touched it, Colin shouted,

"Stay there. Don't move."

Amber stayed bent over with her fingers resting on the skirt.

"Christ, look at those tits now! Jesus fucking wept!" Colin gripped hold of his cock and started pulling on it as the sight of Amber's large, heavy breasts pointing downward thrilled him beyond belief. The copious titflesh bulged at the top of her bra, the new position of her tits making them almost too big for the cups. He looked down between her legs, dark wisps of pubic hair escaping round the sides of her black lace knickers.

"Mmmm, nice n natural, that's what I like. You really are a fucking wet dream come true, you do know that don't you? Go on, you can pick it up know."

Amber's large breasts jiggled as she threw the skirt onto the sofa with her blouse.

"Mmmm, look at me. Look at me darling."

Amber looked over to see Colin playing with his cock, rhythmically stroking it up and down and rubbing his thumb over the wet glans.

"You're just fucking perfection you know that. Pure 18 year old perfection."

Amber hated the way he was talking at her like she was a piece of meat to be gawped at. She hoped that now he'd seen her in her underwear, he'd let her go but she was soon to find out how wrong her thought process was.

"Right, now, take your bra and knickers off and while you're doing it, I want you to wiggle your hips and smile, OK?"

"Mr Barratt?"

"Yeeees."

"Please let me leave, I don't want to undress in front of you, it's not right."

"Ha! And I suppose you think it IS right that you come in here today with your big, sticky-out tits, teasing me and making me hard! You think that's RIGHT do ya."

"But I didn't, I..." tears continued to roll down Amber's face as she stared hard at the floor.

Colin began to slap his cock into the lower fat folds of his hanging stomach.

"Come on. The sooner you do as you're told, the sooner you get to go home. Or back to your dirty boss. Coz you know HE wants to see his lovely young employee strip too don't you?"

"No! No!! No, he doesn't! Not at all!!" Amber immediately jumped to her boss's defence. "He's not like that."

"Oh trust me love - we're ALL like that. Ha!! Now, do as you're told come on, smile at Colin, give us a little wiggle and get that bra off. Start by just sliding yer straps down go on."

Colin had decided he wanted to see if Amber's big, weighty tits sagged when the bra straps weren't there to hold them up, his perverse mind teasing himself to distraction.

Amber's face was a complete contradiction, the forced smile contrasting with the tears that were now rolling continuously down her face. She began to slowly move her hips from side to side, the tops of her toned thighs rubbing against her clit as she did. She raised her hands and slid each bra strap off of her slender shoulders.

"Oh wow! Mmmm, yes. Looking SO good." Colin re-lit a cigarette that had gone out and took a swig from the beer can.

"Turn sideways." The lecherous old pervert watched intently as she turned sideways on to him. "Corrr fuck yes!"

Even without the straps holding her breasts up, Amber's boobs continued to jut out firmly in front of her.

"I am in for one fucking treat here aren't I? Eh? Go on then - take your bra off for me. Show uncle Colin your big, natural 18 year old titties."

Amber sobbed hard. She hated that he just called himself 'uncle'. It made her feel sicker than she already felt. She reached behind her back and began to unfasten the catch on her bra. She gathered the garment into one hand and dropped her arms to her sides. Colin gasped then coughed. Her large, teardrop shaped breasts sat perfectly on her chest, the very tips of them crowned by her generous, pinky-brown areola and nipples.

"Put your hands on yer hips and turn sideways," the lecherous pervert commanded, drawing on his cigarette.

It was as she turned that Colin knew he was looking at the absolute best pair of tits he'd ever seen in his entire life. The undersides of Amber's large breasts thrust out perfectly from her slender body, starting their natural curve upwards just over half way out and ending in the point that was her perfectly shaped nipples and areola.

"Take your knickers off and come here." His voice was deep and raspy.

Amber's breasts swayed as she removed the black lace knickers and walked towards him, her small waist, big tits, puffy labia and backside and thighs decorated with a suspender belt were literally making Colin drool. The closer she got to him, the more she could see how disgusting his twisted, perverted face looked. His face was redder than a beetroot with saliva dripping from his mouth. Beads of sweat clung to his forehead and it looked like at least one of the pus filled sores on his face was ready to burst. Again, nausea swept over her. Colin patted his fat legs, making the fat ripple.

"Sit down."

Amber slowly lowered herself onto his bare legs, trying hard to avoid his cock that was sticking up, twitching and bobbing between his legs.

Colin took a drag on his cigarette, once again exhaling smoke into Amber's face and making her cough. He took hold of his cock and slid it underneath one of her suspender straps so his cock was effectively strapped to her thigh.

"Isn't this exciting eh? Ha!!"

As her gaze was downward anyway, Amber could see what he'd done. The sight of his bulbous, fat cock pressed to her silky smooth thigh under her suspender strap made her feel ill. His dick had turned purple and against her pale skin, it almost shone. Colin circled his finger across the wet tip and moved it toward Amber's face.

"Taste it," he commanded.

Amber couldn't believe what he'd just said. She almost went cross eyed watching the fat, nicotine stained finger, glistening with pre-cum getting closer to her face. She shook her head vigourously.

"No! No I can't! Please!"

Colin forced his finger into her mouth as the 'please' left her lips. It stank and tasted of nicotine and salt. Amber gagged hard, forcing his finger back out of her mouth.

"Awww, this is all new for you isn't it my lovely? Well don't worry, you'll soon get to like it. In fact, you'll be craving it. Now, are you gonna let uncle Colin feel your big college-girl tits eh? Ha!!"

Amber froze as Colin's hands moved towards her bust.

"No! No!!" She tried to push herself up, forgetting that Colin's cock was wedged under her suspender strap. The strap scraped hard across his sensitive skin as it snapped away from his dick.