Busty Amber Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh really?! Really Mr Taylor?! That's fantastic! Oh my word, how amazing! I'll do a great job I promise, you know I do my best, I've proved that...."

"Hey! Hey! You don't need to sell yourself to me you know. Not now. You've already proved yourself to be a fantastic asset to my business so this is your chance to get out there in the field and find out what real journalism is all about."

"Oh thank you. THANK YOU SO MUCH! I can't believe it! I..."

You don't even know what you're getting yet. You might not like it." Jonathan adopted a more serious tone and his expression changed.

"No, I WILL like it, whatever it is. I promise!"

"Ha! Stop saying 'I promise'. Right, here's your brief. Have you heard of hoarders before?"

"No." Amber looked slightly confused and was hoping that her admitted lack of knowledge wouldn't prevent her from being given the job.

"Well, they're people who can't get rid of stuff. They keep everything and when they run out of space to store it all, that's when it ends up being a problem."

"Oh. Right. So, they just need to clear some of the stuff away or get rid of it to free up space? They need help to do that?"

"Not exactly. You see, it's more complex than that. Often, the need to hold on to stuff stems from a problem or series of problems in someone's life. Not always but sometimes and those problems can sometimes need specialists to help resolve them. Anyway, it's not about the problem as such, there's an old man on Juniper Street and he's facing eviction from his home because of the hoarding issue. Neighbours have complained as his stuff has spilled out into the garden and it smells and looks untidy. Course, it can attract rats and other vermin as well so I can see why the council have made the threat but the other side of the story is, that he's ex army, fought in some conflict and there's a campaign not to evict him both because of that and because ultimately, he's a pensioner, he's old and where's he gonna go etc. So you see - it's what we call a 'human interest' story.

"Oh no! The poor man! That's awful. Surely if he's got problems then it's no fault of his own that he's in this situation and yet he's facing homelessness! That's terrible!"

"Usually two sides to every story my dear and that's what people want to read about so you need to go along and interview him about his situation with the eviction threat and get a bit of background, his past and stuff and talk about the campaign that some locals have started to prevent the eviction. That sound OK?"

Jonathan didn't know much about the old man or his situation himself. One of his journalists had seen a small group of people protesting in town and had asked what it was about. He had intended to cover the story himself but was now off ill and Jonathan was frantically trying to find people to cover the various issues.

"Yes! Yes, it does. It sounds fine." Amber beamed at Jonathan. She was already planning her approach in her head. Go there, see what was what, ask him some questions, maybe even offer to help with some tidying up and just generally be nice. She couldn't wait.

"You need to get there for 1 o' clock and if you can pop your interview notes back here afterwards, you can go straight home, whatever time you finish OK. Oh, and remember - if you nail this, it's promotion in the new year. You've been here nearly 6 months now Amber and I've told you before how impressed I've been with your work, so do a good job here and I'll promote you to a journalist position in the new year." Jonathan walked round to where she was sitting and handed her a slip of paper with the man's name and address on and a small, pocket dictaphone.

"That's fully charged, so if you need to use it - it's ready."

"Thank you so much Mr Taylor, you're so VERY kind. My parents are gonna..."

Jonathan cut in...

"Buy you a horse when you've been here 6 months. Yes I know, I know!" He rolled his eyes pretending to be fed up but grinned broadly so she'd know he was joking.

Amber jumped up, quickly hugged him and moved away. "Ooops, sorry. I'm sorry, I just got too excited and well... THANK YOU!"

"It's fine." Jonathan was trying to smile but it was difficult. Her body had been in contact with his for just a couple of seconds but that had been enough for him to feel her gorgeous tits squash into him momentarily. Even in those two seconds, the feel of her malleable titflesh was beyond anything he could've imagined. 6 months. Nearly 6 long months he'd ogled her, lusted after her, took every opportunity he could to be near her, filled his wank sessions with thoughts of her but he'd never touched her. Yes, it had taken everything he'd got not to, for fuck's sake - the girl was just so damn sexy and best of all, she had no idea of what she did to him. Sometimes, he felt her innocence goaded his cock more than her body did but really, he knew it was a combination of everything about her that made him just need to HAVE her. Fuck her over and over and make her his.

"Y... you'd better get going and remember, you're representing the newspaper so you've really got to get this right. We have a good reputation and have to work hard to keep it." Jonathan's dry mouth just managed to speak the words and he watched as Amber turned to leave his office. Each time she took a stride, the split at the back of the pencil skirt stretched open and he caught a glimpse of stocking top during the four strides it took her to be out of his office. He went back to his desk and loaded up the shoeshine clip again. Having now had a very quick feel of Amber's breasts pressing into his body, it gave him a whole new appreciation of the big jiggly tits in the video.

"Oh fuck, yes. It really DOESN'T get better than this does it you sexy little tart."

Jonathan whipped his cock out and started to wank again.

*******

Amber turned into the top of Juniper Street, looking at the door numbers to gauge where 104 might be. It was a long street of Victorian terraced houses. It seemed very quiet. Apart from an elderly lady pulling a shopping trolley, there was nobody else around. The clack of the heels of her shoes on the pavement sounded incredibly loud. She figured that 104 might be quite near the end of the street. She looked back at the piece of paper and apart from the address, it just said Colin Barratt, aged 75. She started thinking how horrible it was that an old man of that age found himself in this situation. It made her feel sad. Aside from the interview, she decided if she could do anything to help him, she would. She'd helped people before and felt confident she could do something to help with the awful situation.

As she reached 104, she pushed the rusted metal gate open, flakes of rust coming off onto her hand. She brushed them off, looking at the little front garden space. It was totally overgrown with weeds and strewn with rubbish, takeaway containers, empty tobacco pouches, beer cans, dog waste, used nappies that other people had thrown in there, understandably thinking the property was unoccupied. The curtains at the window were pulled shut. She'd never seen anywhere like this before. Undeterred, she stepped over a pile of dog waste and onto the front step and rapped the door knocker. After about a minute, there was no answer so she knocked again.

"Alright! Alright! Keep your hair on, I'm coming."

Amber heard the sound of shuffles, clanking metal and a barking dog from behind the door. A chain was released from the inside and then a key turned in the lock. The door opened, it's backward motion sweeping papers, unopened post and empty cans with it. Amber looked at the man inside.

"Oh... err... hello. My name's Amber and I'm from the local paper." She smiled brightly and continued, "I'm here to..."

"I know why you're here," the old man responded, leaving a silence that was a bit awkward.

They each stood facing and evaluating the person in front of them.

Colin Barratt was a 75 year old pensioner. To Amber, he looked incredibly dirty and she wondered when he'd last had a bath He wasn't as tall as her boss and stood about five feet nine inches but he had a very large build that Amber thought was actually obese. His dark grey hair was matted and his face had a number of sores on it. Faded tattoo ink covered both arms and his eyes looked overly large through the thick lenses of his black framed glasses. Aside from his physical appearance, he was also dirty by nature too. His reclusive behaviour was primarily because he preferred to spend his time indoors watching porn or looking through his thousands of hoarded 'girlie' magazines. He hadn't been near a woman since his wife passed away 15 years ago and even then, he'd not had sex for about 25 years as his wife had gone off it when she hit middle age. His days were mostly spent eating and wanking to porn.

Colin stared back at the young girl on his doorstep. He couldn't see too much in terms of her figure as she had a thick woollen coat on that was buttoned up to her neck and was fitted in style. It flared out from the waist but hugged her top half closely and Colin noticed that the thick woollen fabric was pushing out slightly. He knew that if a pair of tits could make a shape even in thick or baggy fabric, then it meant there would usually be a nice size pair underneath. He looked down to her slim calves and her patent heels, instantly telling himself that if her legs were that slim, the rest of her must also look awesome. He looked back up at her face. Soft, loose curls framed her smooth features. Her mouth seemed to rest in a naturally upturned pout and to him, her eyes looked wide and innocent. He thought she was very pretty and he was enjoying looking at such a pretty girl in such close proximity. He was trying to work out her age but it'd been so long since he'd engaged with any women in the real world, he couldn't decide. He'd also found that in some of the porn he watched, some of the films with the word 'teen' in the title were not what he was expecting as the women clearly were far from being teenagers. He figured that the film makers just added the word into the title knowing that most men, once they'd started to watch porn, didn't really care who looked like what or who was doing what to whom, as long as it had strong, explicit action, they weren't bothered. That didn't apply to Colin though, he was very discerning with his porn and knew exactly what he liked.

"C... can I come in?" Amber continued to smile, determined to make the best job of this interview that she could.

"Yeah, might as well. Go through..." Colin gestured her into the house.

Amber stepped cautiously inside the dark hallway, having to avoid the empty cans and food boxes but unable to avoid stepping on unopened mail and discarded newspapers. It smelt musty. She had to step quite close to Colin as she avoided the debris and he actually felt a few wisps of her hair touch his face and could easily smell her perfume as she went past. She looked up the stairs ahead of her. Every single step was covered in piles of magazines, old newspapers and what looked liked dirty underwear.

"Through into the living room." Colin directed Amber again.

As she went into the larger space, the rancid smell hit her hard. A mixture of stale food, tobacco, what smelt like urine, and sweat. There was no natural light, just a tiny lamp with just a bulb and no shade in the corner. Again, there was nowhere to stand that wasn't covered in something. Empty beer and energy drink cans littered the floor. Pet food bowls with dried in leftovers, takeaway boxes, some with old chicken bones in them. Tissues and ripped up kitchen towel. Empty tobacco pouches, more dirty y-fronts. Amber thought she might be sick as every breath she took, she could almost taste the stale atmosphere. As her eyes became accustomed to the dim light, she looked around. There were piles and piles of magazines stacked up on chairs, on the dining table and against the tobacco stained walls. A punctured inflatable sex doll was propped face down in a corner. Not that she could tell what it was as it was so dark. One thing that did surprise her was that a huge 70 inch wide TV adorned almost the entire wall in front of the window. She looked back to the chair that was set opposite it which was heavily worn and obviously where Colin spent most of his time. The doors to the cupboard next to his chair were forced open by the clutter inside that was bursting out. On top of the cupboard, there were two ashtrays overflowing with spent roll-ups, a partly used toilet roll, another couple of magazines, a beer and an energy drink can and a remote control. She felt disgusted but thought of Jonathan and the opportunity he was giving her to get this interview, the promotion she'd get and how lucky she felt to have such a good job and decided she'd still do her best. In an hour or so, she'd be out of there and wouldn't have to go back and for that, it was definitely worth putting up with the awful atmosphere she was now in. She found a space quite near the window that only had newspaper on the floor so stood on that and watched as Colin waddled in and fell into his chair. His weight made it difficult for him to walk properly.

"You not gonna sit down?"

Amber looked around. There really wasn't anywhere to sit that wasn't full of dirty clutter. The large sofa behind her was made up as a bed and she didn't like the look of the dirty, stained blankets and pillow on it.

Colin saw her her eying it.

"It's OK, I use the sofa as me bed now as I can't get up the stairs. I don't mind if you wanna sit on it."

"Oh, that's sad you can't get upstairs to a comfortable bed," Amber replied. "So what's up there then?"

"Huh! More of this stuff!" Colin looked around the room, extending his arm gesturing at his cluttered space.

"Well, if you're not gonna sit down, at least take your coat off. You're making the place look untidy! Ha!"

Amber looked around. It didn't even look like there was a clean space to hang her coat. She was feeling a bit disorientated in the darkness of the room.

"Is it possible we could have the curtains open, just a little, so I can see?" she asked cheerily, "Only, I'm going to have to write things down and I can't see properly."

"I don't open the curtains. Don't like it. Nosey blighters looking in and all that."

Amber knew she wouldn't be able to write in the dim light of the room as it was but didn't want to upset the man.

"Just this once and I'll close them before I go. Just a fraction - a few inches?" She really hoped he'd agree this time.

"Hmmm, yeah alright but just a couple of inches mind. Dont want people poking their noses into my space."

Amber was pleased and pulled the left curtain back about 6 inches. Despite being a cold December day, the sun was shining outside and those few inches gave her just enough light to be able to see to write.

"There. That's perfect," she smiled, turning back towards Colin, her smile fading as she noticed how much more awful the room looked with the extra bit of light. It really was disgusting.

"Right, I've let you open the curtain now take your coat off and stop making me place look so untidy right?" By now, Colin was eager to see more of the pretty girl standing in his living space. The only female who'd been near him in 15 years.

Amber looked around again and in a couple of seconds, decided she would lie her coat across the blankets on the sofa. She could then sit on it which would save her sitting on the filty, stained blankets.

"Sure." Amber smiled, feeling like she was building some kind of rapport with the old man.

Colin just stared straight at her as she began to unbutton her coat. As she pulled it open, he got his first glimpse of exactly how well filled her purple blouse was. She turned slightly sideways as she eased the coat from her shoulders and with the sun shining through the slightly open curtain, he could see how much her breasts stuck out from her chest.

'Fuck-a-duck,' Colin thought to himself, not being able to believe how such big tits belonged to such a slim girl. He picked up the pre-filled roll up paper from the side and licked the edge, rolling and sealing the tobacco inside. He looked her up and down as she laid her coat out on the sofa. Gorgeous big tits, small waist, sexy, well proportioned hips to which her skirt clung tightly, perfectly shaped arse, long slim legs, lovely long hair and a beautiful face. She leaned momentarily as she smoothed out her coat, the split at the back of her skirt stretching slightly and showing him the lower parts of her lace stocking tops.

'Oh fuck me, stockings!' Colin loved stocking and suspenders. He couldn't tell from the glimpse he'd just caught whether Amber was wearing suspenders or whether her stockings were the hold up type. It was too dim to have made out any indentations in her skirt. He hoped and prayed that she was wearing suspenders. There was something about a woman with straps all over her that just made his blood pressure rise.

Colin was a direct and often cantankerous old man. He had no problem telling stuff like it was and one of the reasons his neighbours had complained about him was because he was often rude and abusive when they'd confronted him over the garden fence about the build up of rubbish and dog muck in his garden. He felt he'd lived a long and difficult enough life to be able to speak his mind and not care what others thought. He lit the rolled up cigarette and drew hard on it.

"That's a very pretty blouse," he commented, exhaling the smoke and staring straight at the purple garment that fitted Amber so well.

"Oh, erm... thankyou. Thanks very much." Amber could already smell the strong tobacco smoke and didn't like it.

Colin deduced from the way she didn't look at him when accepting his compliment that she was quite shy. Oooh, he loved the shy girls. They usually had no idea how their sexy, tight bodies affected men like him and that made it so much easier for men to compliment their way into the girls' affections.

Just as Amber turned to sit down, Colin's dog - a black labrador - bounded in barking, making straight for Amber and jumping up at her, his paws landing on the waistband of her skirt.

"Ooh, and what's your name then?" Amber crouched down to be more at level with the dog. She loved all animals and this one seemed particularly friendly.

"What's his name? Oooh!" She squealed as the dog's paws landed on her chest. She took hold of his legs gently and eased him off of her, not wanting her blouse to be ruined by claws. He continued to pant and nuzzle and just be generally friendly.

"That's King. I've had him 12 years. He's an old man now. Like me. Ha! Mind you, he's more lively than I am."

"Hello King. Good boy. Good boy." Amber smiled and petted the dog and as he calmed down, she let him be and sat down on her coat, perching on the edge of the sofa. She took out the notepad, pen and dictaphone from her bag. Everything that Jonathan had given her. She headed up the notepad with the date and Colin's name and proceeded to ask her first question.

"So, how long have you lived here Mr Barratt?"

There was no response. She asked again.

"How long have you lived in this house Mr Barratt?"

Still no answer. She looked across, her eyes meeting his steely gaze as he drew hard on the cigarette and again, blew out the most awful smelling smoke. There was no emotion on his face. Amber didn't know what to think.

"Erm... Mr Barratt, I just need to know how..."

Colin cut across her sharply...

"I don't talk to no one. Never talk to no one about meself and if you think I'm gonna start telling you slip of a thing about my life, you're wrong, I ain't doing it."

Amber was somewhat stumped by his response. She'd assumed from his joke earlier about her making his place look untidy that they were getting on OK but she was also worried. She needed to get this interview for the paper, for Jonathan, for herself and hopefully, for the good of Mr Barratt himself if they could somehow persude the council to get him some help and cancel the eviction process. She wasn't sure what to do.