Busty Amber Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, SO tight and such fucking big tits." He continued to pinch and shake her breast and much to her disgust, Amber was now on the verge of cumming herself.

"Aaah, Ahhh!!" She breathed out her sighs, angling her body up towards him.

"That's it, uncle Colin's gonna make you cum. Uncle Colin's gonna fill your 18 year old pussy RIGHT up you big titted young tart! AAAAARRRRGGGHHHH!!

Colin's cock exploded with such force inside Amber just at the point that she fell into her own, super strong climax.

"Aaah, AAARRRGH!! Arrgghh, you dirty old man, I hate you, I.... ARRRRGGGHHHHHHHH!!!" Her body jerked up and down like it was never going to stop.

"URRRRGGGHHH you dirty little minx! Fucking big titted slut! Urrrrggghhhh!!"

Colin collapsed down, falling off the side of the sofa as he did.

"Ah! SHIT!!" His hands met with the jagged edges of a rusty old drinks can.

Amber lay there feeling spent, her breath gradually returning to her. There was no denying that she had enjoyed the feelings she'd just experienced but she began to feel totally disgusted with herself. She looked across at Colin who was pulling his y-fronts and joggers back on. She watched as he collapsed back into his chair, flicked the TV on and began to roll a cigarette. How could she? How could she let herself be taken by this wretched excuse for a man. She felt a wave of nausea coming and decided to get up and get ready to leave. She began to put her underwear back on, all under Colin's watchful eye.

"Mmmm, you know what, I love the way when a girl's got big tits she has to lean over to make them fall into the cups when she's putting her bra on. Fucking hot that is." He carried on rolling his cigarette.

Amber ignored him. She'd had enough of his filthy remarks and behaviour and wanted to get out ASAP. She quickly put her skirt and blouse back on and was about to put her coat on when Colin called over.

"Don't forget these," he grinned.

Amber saw that he was holding her notepad, pen and dictaphone and stepped across to take them from him but he quickly moved them back behind his head.

"Uh, uh," he grinned. "What about a goodbye kiss for uncle Colin then?"

Just wanting to get out of there as quickly as possible, she leaned down to plant a peck on his boil ridden cheek but he moved his head and pressed his mouth onto hers, plunging his tongue hard inside and reaching down to squeeze her tits through her blouse at the same time. Amber gagged again. The taste of stale tobacco, beer and bad breath made her heave. She managed to pull away as Colin twisted her nipple once more and let go of her tit. She took the items from his hand and went to put them in her bag, quickly putting on her coat and heading for the door.

"You really have got the most amazing tits! Oh, and don't forget how much you loved uncle Colin fucking your sweet college girl cunny! Ha!" Colin shouted after her as she made her way through the hallway of clutter, banging the door shut behind her.

Amber stood outside on the pavement for a minute taking in deep breaths of fresh air. It felt SO good to be out of the filthy, stale atmosphere of that awful place and away from that disgusting old man. She started walking quickly back to the offices, wanting to get the interview back before 4pm. From time to time, she could feel Colin's filthy semen oozing out into her knickers. It made her feel sick again so she tried to ignore it, knowing that she'd be getting straight into the shower when she got home.

She didn't see Jonathan heading out to his car as she rushed into the newspaper building. He beckoned her back.

"Hey Amber! Amber!"

She turned, smiled and walked towards him.

"I was just gonna send out a search party! Everything OK?" He was smiling which always comforted Amber.

"Y... yes, fine. Oh, the interview." She rummaged in her bag and pulled out the little dicatphone, handing it to him.

"Oh great! Everything go OK then?"

"Y... yes. I've got the interview."

Jonathan thought she seemed hesitant but just assumed it was the come down from nerves relating to her first assignment.

"OK, great, well, why don't you finish for the day now? You never cease to amaze me with what you achieve Amber. Your willingness to learn has been fantastic. Go on - go and enjoy your evening."

"Oh, th... thank you Mr Taylor. I'll see you tomorrow then?"

"You certainly will my dear."

Jonathan picked up a stong scent of tobacco as she swept past him quickly. He watched as her shapely calves got further away from him. He checked his watch and pulled the dicatphone out of his pocket, heading back into the office to start the transcript.