Busty Amber Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah!! You bitch!! Fuck that! You don't fucking mess with me right!" With one hand, he pushed down on her shoulder, forcing her back onto his lap, making her breasts bounce as she hit his lap hard.

"You'll do as you're fucking told! You're not too old to go across my knee you hear!? Ha!! I bet that cute little bottom would love a good spanking from uncle Colin wouldn't it? Ha!!"

Amber sniffed. She was starting to get bunged up from crying and from the thick cigarette smoke in the room.

"Right, where was I? Ah yes, you were gonna let uncle Colin feel your lovely big titties weren't you? Come on, ask me to do it. Say, 'Please feel my big tits uncle Colin because you're going to love them'. Go on. Ask me, ha!!" Colin's evil grin both disgusted and frightened Amber.

"P... please feel my... my big tits un... uncle C... Colin b... because you're going to l... love them." Amber sobbed out the words, disgusted with herself, her head hung in shame.

"Of course, I'll feel your tits darling. If that's what you want uncle Colin to do, I'll do it for you." In his perverse way, he'd completely turned the situation around, making the young girl ask HIM to touch her tits because she was confident he'd love them.

Colin reached out, placing his palms on the curved undersides of Amber's breasts. Slowly, he began to lift them.

"Oh yes. OH YES! Christ, what perfect fucking tits. Oh yes my dear, you were right, I DO love them. Fucking hell, so big and firm." He squeezed the malleable titflesh, his breathing became louder and he began to wheeze. "You like this too don't you? You like having uncle Colin squeezing your lovely big titties.

Amber was still crying. "N... No. No I don't! I HATE it!" She carried on sobbing as Colin mauled at her pale, fleshy mounds.

"Maybe you'll like this then?" The old man took both her nipples between his fingers and thumbs and began to twist and pull on them, bouncing her tits as he did so.

"Aaah! No!" Amber squealed and began to squirm, her right buttock pressed down hard onto the fat, hard cockmeat beneath her. A bolt of what felt like electric current had shot through her clit as soon as his fingers and thumbs had taken hold of her nipples. She momentarily had a vision of being back in the station manager's office and remembered where that would've ended up leading had Howard and Sophie not knocked on the door.

Pleased at making her squirm, Colin had let go of her nipples and was now slapping the undersides of her tits upwards and letting them go, watching them jiggle neatly back into place, continuing to thrust out from her slender torso.

"Mmmm, one day, these beauties'll be full of milk for some lucky bastard but we don't have to wait for that do we love?" Colin lifted her right breast up and lowered his face toward it. Amber almost gagged again, watching his drooling mouth open as he fed her boob into it. "Mmmmppfff", he stuffed her tit into his mouth, pushing his face into the large, fleshy globe.

"Ow! Aaah!!" Amber winced, feeling a sensation like she'd never felt before. Colin's mostly toothless mouth could suck hard and he'd actually got his gums around her entire, wide areola. It was like a vacuum. Amber felt like her tit was trapped in some kind of suction device and every time he made a moaning sound as he sucked, his two crooked front teeth would scrape across her nipple. It felt like torture but still Colin continued to pull on her tit with his gums and mouth. He eased himself away to survey his work.

"Fuck, look at THAT!" Amber's areola had darkened slightly and was now puffy and cone shaped. Her nipple was also darker and was sticking out about half an inch. It felt sore.

"That's just fucking perfection. Mmmmppffff!" This time, Colin drew both her tits towards his face, squeezing them together so her nipples were touching each other. He plunged his mouth over them both, trying to cram as much nipple and flesh in as he could. Amber immediately felt like there was a fire between her legs. She'd never felt anything like it. She looked down, totally disgusted by the sight of Colin's head buried in her chest, feeling like she wanted the sensations to carry on but really didn't want the dirty old man anywhere near her.

Colin pulled away, eager to see what his new assault on her tits had achieved. This time, both areola and nipples were dark, very puffed up and pointing almost rudely towards him.

"D'you know, that's the best sight I've seen in my entire fucking life, it really is." His gummy mouth opened as he grinned widely, saliva falling out and dropping onto Amber's thighs. "You enjoyed that didn't you?"

"No! No I didn't!! Please, just leave me alone Mr Barratt, I want to go now. Please."

"Ungrateful little cow! That's not nice is it, I spend all that time making you feel good by sucking your gorgeous titties and you tell me you hated it."

"Well I did!!" Amber retored indignantly.

"Truth or dare - remember?" Colin grinned at her, re-lighting his cigarette.

"I'm telling the truth! I hated it and I hate you and..."

"Oooh, temper, temper! You need to be careful, you know what happens to naughty girls who throw tantrums don't you? Well, let's see if you hated it as much as you say you did eh? Ha!!"

Colin took a draw on his cigarette then placed it down in the ashtray. Using the same finger, he placed it at the top of her pubic mound and started to slowly drag it down her crease.

"No! No! Don't touch me there! NO!!"

Colin continued to drag his finger down then followed the natural line down to her clit. She jumped as his fat finger bumped over her hard nub on it's way to her opening.

"So, you hated it did you?"

"Yes!"

"So what's this then?"

Colin had already felt the wetness at her entrance but as he pulled his finger away, a thick line of creamy looking fluid stretched from her opening and continued to stretch longer as he pulled his finger away. Even Amber was shocked. She remembered feeling wet between her legs in the station master's office but it was just a patch, now here was a long, thick string that her pussy had produced in response to some dirty old man sucking on her breasts.

"You're just a lying little tart aren't you? If you didn't like it, what's this? Eh? Eh?! Ha!! Pretending you don't like it but you can't get enough of me can you? You LOVE what I'm doing to you. Ha!! Right, I think it's time you did some work now young lady don't you? I think it's time you sucked uncle Colin now. Only fair eh? I've sucked your tits and you need to return the favour right? Get on your knees."

Although Amber's pussy was gently throbbing away in the background, she desperately wanted to get away from the disgusting old man and knew that just a few minutes away from the situation would have her feeling back to normal and not nauseous and certainly not aroused in any way.

"Please Mr B... Barratt. Please let me go now. You told me you liked breasts and I've shown you my breasts and you've touched them so please can I go now?"

"Oh no. No way. If you liked me sucking your tits so much, you're gonna love what else I'm gonna do to you but first, you suck my dick. Come on! Now! On your knees! Or you can go but the interview never happened. Ha!!"

Wanting to keep the interview, her promotion chances and stay at her job for at least the 6 months required by her parents, Amber moved from Colin's lap and knelt down. Her knee crushed an empty beer can on the floor.

"Open wide. Ha!!" Colin picked up a cigarette paper and his tobacco pouch and began to put a smoke together. He took his eyes off what he was doing to watch Amber's pouting mouth meet his cockhead.

"Oooh, yeah, lovely. Mmmm, bet you can taste me already can't ya? Look how hard you've made your uncle Colin." The old man moved his hand to the back of her head and pulled her in. His cock wasn't particularly long but it was thick. Already, his 5 inches was fully in her mouth.

"That's it - back and forth, back and forth. Mmmm, good girl, that's fucking awesome." He reached down and cupped her right breast, feeling it swing as her body moved in and out with the motion of her head. "Keep going like that. Mmmm." He momentarily closed his eyes, the feeling of having a young girl's mouth around his cock and a big, young tit in his hand was absolute heaven to him. "Mmmm, yesss." Amber was certainly doing very well fellating his cock and Colin released her tit and continued to make his cigarette.

Amber felt like she might throw up. Colin's cock was disgusting. There were sores either side of the base of it and dried in spunk sat buried in the fat folds at the tops of his thighs. It smelt and tasted foul. Looking down again, the sight of the young beauty, her long hair flowing over his dick and legs and her 'O' shaped mouth working his shaft was like a scene he'd wanked over in one of his porn films. It was beyond his wildest dreams to actually have such a gorgeous young girl attend to him like this. He lit his cigarette, took a very long draw on it and placed it back in the ashtray. He reached down again and grabbed her swinging tit, his other hand moving to the back of her head again.

"You're gonna make me cum doing that you naughty girl. Is that what you want? You want to make your uncle Colin cum?"

Colin felt his balls tighten and knew it wouldn't be long before he'd shoot his load down the 18 year old's throat. He began pulling hard on her head, pressing it into his stomach. Amber could only breath through her nose but the sound of her own laboured breathing was turning the old man on even more. He could feel her tongue swirling around his cock. In truth, she was doing that to try and push it away but of course, having a sweet innocent tongue swirling around his cockhead was pushing him to bursting point.

"Oh, I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum! Oh fuck!!"

Colin squeezed on her tit and pulled her head back and forth on his dick hard and fast. Amber's face slapped repeatedly into his fat stomach and as his cock started to trickle, she gagged violently. It tasted like nicotine and was vile. She gagged again. Unfortunately for Amber, the gagging made her throat contract around his cock even harder

"Arrrghhh! Arrrghhh!! You dirty little girl!! ARRRGHHH!!!"

Colin's cock pumped hard into Amber's gagging throat as the room filled with a cocophony of sound. The young girl's head slapping into his stomach, her muffled cries and spluttering as she took his filthy load into her mouth and down her throat and his raucous moans. As his climax subsided, Colin released her head.

"Look at me. LOOK AT ME!"

Amber looked up at the old man. Her eyes were moist from tears, her face flushed and remants of Colin's spunk trailed from the corners of her mouth. He thought it was the horniest sight ever, the beautiful young girl, her soft face dripping with his thick, stinking seed.

"Well, I s'pose you think you're leaving now don't you?" Colin grinned down at Amber, who continued to look at his face, wiping the sides of her mouth with the backs of her hands. "No can do unfortunately - look." He put his hand under his semi hard cock and started to bounce it up and down.

"See, most blokes would shoot a load and that's it, all soft but they haven't been with a sexy girl like you have they? I'm still hard for you darling and I AM gonna take your cherry you know. Gotta be done."

Colin didn't know that Amber's 'cherry' had been taken a few months ago, not long after she first turned 18 but of course, Amber had no recollection of anything sexual that had happened to her so as far as she was concerned, her virginity was still intact. She didn't know what a 'cherry' referred to but the frustration of being told she still couldn't leave the godawful place made her start crying again. Colin leaned forward, reached down to squeeze her tit and began to stroke the head of his cock across her lips like he was using it to apply lipstick to her. He traced the 'O' shape around her mouth and told her to stick her tongue out, as she did, he grazed his swollen glans over it. He lifted her right hand and placed it under his ball sack telling her to lift it.

"See? All that in there's for you darling. They've swollen up for you look." Colin watched as she cupped his balls. Even he was surprised that the normally wrinkly and floppy sack was stretched taut and looked shiny, such was the fullness of it. The rubbing of his cock over Amber's outstretched tongue and his groping of her tit had turned his cock from semi to fully hard again.

"Right - crawl over there and lie down." He pointed to the sofa and preceded to brace himself against the arms of his chair so that he could heft his weight up. Amber began to slowly and carefully crawl on her hands and knees through the mess and filth that covered the floor.

"Mmmm, oh that's so nice. SO very nice. What a ripe young lady you are. I can see your pussy lips like that you know. You like showing that sexy body of yours off don't you?" Colin leered as Amber made her way over to the sofa through the piles of junk on the floor. Her tits hung like ripe fruits and her wiggling backside, perfectly set off by her black suspender straps was a sight to behold. As she neared the sofa, her hand found something sticky on the floor, she looked down to see a creased up magazine with a cigarette burn on the cover. The title read 'Fresh Outta College' and on the cover, a blonde girl with her hair in a ponytail and wearing a short, pleated skirt had pulled open the top two buttons of her white blouse revealing the top part of her large, bulging cleavage. As she pulled her hand away from the stickiness, the cover ripped slightly. Colin had shot a load onto the cover yesterday whilst watching his 'Locker Room Lovelies' DVD.

"Right, get on there and lie down," Colin instructed her sharply, pulling at his turgid shaft.

Amber climbed onto the sofa and lay down on the inside of her coat. The silky lining felt cool against her hot skin. She watched as Colin limped over to her. His naked body repulsed her. She didn't think she'd ever seen anything so horrible. Roll after roll of fat cascaded down from his chest to the tops of his thighs and it all wobbled as he made his way over to where she lay.

"Right now, you've probably noticed that my dick's not that big, well, not like those bastards in the porn films anyway, ha!! Well, I like to get maximum depth when I'm fucking so, much as I know it's not the 'in' thing these days, I'm gonna do you missionary." Before bracing himself to straddle her, Colin stood at the side of the sofa, leaned down and began sucking on Amber's tit, once again being able to get his gums right round her wide areola and once again, his large front teeth grazing over her nipple. Amber's body bucked hard, that bolt of whatever it was hitting her right in the lower stomach.

"Mmmmmmm." Colin released the now swollen and pointy end of her breast. "That's it. Oooh, you've got VERY sensitive nipples haven't you darling - fucking perfect." He leaned over and started sucking on her other tit, this time tracing his index finger down through her tight crease again, over her clit and onto her tightly closed entrance. He could feel her juices escaping from inside, running onto his finger as his gums and teeth suckled her thrusting young boob.

"Right, well, I think you're ready for me my lovely and I'm certainly ready for you. Uncle Colin's gonna take Amber's cherry and enjoy her sexy young body. Are you ready to please uncle? Ha!!"

"No, No, I'm not. Let me GO!! You're disgusting, I hate you and..." Amber was wriggling trying to get off of the sofa but Colin's heavy weight and large build made it impossible to move.

Enjoying her reluctance and squirming, Colin braced himself hard on the back and end of the sofa, lifting his large, heavy leg over to Amber's other side. He took hold of his cock and began to move the head in a circular motion across her clit and on her tight entrance. He pushed gently against her opening and pulled back, each time he pushed forward Amber told him to stop, she was petrified of him going inside her. She was a virgin and knew she wanted to save her body for the man of her dreams who she'd marry one day. She began to cry as his wide mushroom head continued to press on then withdraw from her wet slit.

The feel of her pussy opening 'giving' slightly as his cock nudged it and the sight of her on her back, her big tits swollen and pointy from his sucking and her looking up at him, pleading with him to stop was sending Colin out of control.

"Mmmm, that's it, I'm gonna have you now you fucking little prick teaser. Look at me! LOOK AT ME!! Oh yes! Such big firm tits on such a sexy young girl. Totally what you deserve. URRGH!!" Colin shrieked as he thrust his fat, angry cock hard into Amber's pussy, feeling it stretch open and making her cry out.

"No!! NO!! Stop!! Please stop!! Get OFF me! NO!!"

"Christ you're so fucking tight! Oh yessssss!! Oh fuuuuck!!" Colin ignored her pleas and carried on pounding her. He'd never had his cock in such a tight space before. Despite stretching her open, her skin had now contracted back tightly around his cock, sheathing it with the tight, inexperienced, velvety wet walls of her young cunt. He could feel her juices flowing all over him and looked down at her face. Her expression was wide eyed, almost fearful and upset but there was something else that he wasn't quite sure of.

Amber felt like her stomach was being filled with some horrible monster. Colin had said that his cock wasn't that big but to her, it felt like it had completely invaded her insides. Her head rammed into the back of the sofa every time he thrust hard into her. She looked up at his face and felt like she was in a terrible nightmare. She blinked as sweat dripped from his forehead and fell into her eyes, he was drooling saliva all over her. Depending on his thrusts, sometimes it fell onto her face, sometimes onto her tits as they shook and wobbled from his thrusting. A couple of the large boils on his face had started to seep pus. She gagged and her body jerked upwards momentarily.

"Mmmm, that's right, you're loving it aren't you." Colin sprayed more saliva onto her face as he spoke. "How good is this eh? A sexy 18 year old being fucked by a 75 year old man. How does it feel being fucked by a bloke over 4 times your age? Ha!! You love old cock don't ya. You love uncle Colin's fat old cock don't ya? Eh? Eh?! Ha!!"

As Amber continued to stare up at the ugliest face she'd ever seen, she became aware of something happening 'down there'.

Colin's continual thrusting was pulling the skin of her pussy opening back and forth. His wide cock was scraping against the inside of her tight space and ironically, part of the fat that hung down from his stomach had fallen onto her clit and was rubbing against it. All these sensations were combining and she could feel that 'funny' feeling in the pit of her stomach beginning to build, like it did in the station manager's office when he had his fingers inside her. She tried moving in rhythm with Colin's motions and found that it increased the sensations even more and much as she hated the ugly, fat old man with a passion, she couldn't help but acknowledge that something was building inside her that felt really good. She closed her eyes and continued to move with his thrusts, the sensations becoming stronger, as they also were for Colin, who had noticed her extra movement now. He looked down and saw that her eyes were closed. Still his saliva and sweat fell onto her face but as least she couldn't see it now.

"Oh your cunt feels so fucking GOOD! SO fucking GOOD!!" Colin used all the strength he could muster to pound harder into the busty teenager beneath him. As he drew to the edge of orgasm, he lifted Amber's left tit by the nipple, his finger and thumb gripping tightly at the hard pointy nub and began to shake it hard.