Busty Amber Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amber was shocked at his stern request but did as she was asked. She sunk her fingers hard into Jonathan's backside and began sliding her slippery, wet breasts from his chest, down to his cock which actually looked redder and stiffer than she thought she'd ever seen it before. She clenched her thighs tighter as Jonathan's wet chest hair taunted her nipples, almost going off balance as she moved down to shimmy her large breasts around his cock and balls. Jonathan could feel the hardness of her nipples grazing over the ridged hardness of his dick and the stretched taut skin of his heavy ballsack.

As Amber completed another downward sweep of his body, Jonathan let out a loud roar that startled her.

"MMMMMMmmmmmm, ARRRRGGGGHHHHH! Jesus Christ! ARRRRGGHHHHH!"

Amber felt her face smash into his groin as Jonathan's hands pulled her head onto his cock. Pushing his body hard into her, he felt her slender throat gag hard as his rock solid length plunged down it.

Amber couldn't get away. All the exquisite feelings she'd had between her legs just seconds ago had vanished as her mouth struggled to cope with her boyfriend's desperate, angry cock.

"Arrgh! Mmmmrrrmmmph! Mmmmrrrmmmph! J... Jo... Mmmmrrrmmmph! No! I... Mmmmrrrmmmph!"

"You're gonna make me cum behaving like that you dirty little girl! Look at you there, sucking on an old man's dick like your life depended on it. Urrrrrgggghhhhh!"

Jonathan closed his eyes, still pistoning back and forth in Amber's mouth. He looked at her red face, her swollen lips being pulled in and out swiftly as he moved. The warm shower water continued to play down onto them both and he thought that her sopping wet hair, sticking to the sides of her face made her look even more innocent that usual.

"Look at me. Look at me!!"

Amber's watery eyes met his and she saw nothing but rage in them. An uncontrollable rage that she felt had no place in a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship.

"Oh yes!! Oh fucking yesssss!!"

Amber gagged hard again as Jonathan's thrusts increased in strength as he felt himself drawing ever nearer to climax. Leaving one hand on the back of her head, he gripped onto her right breast and squeezed hard, causing Amber to yelp. He closed his eyes and threw his head back, her heavy tit and tight, perfectly formed mouth reminding him that life didn't get any better than this. Here he was, 62 years of age with the bustiest teen girl he'd ever seen, in his shower, fellating him and about to take yet another full load of his down her throat.

"I'm cumming! I'm cumming!! Oh God, yes, I'm cumming!! Arrrggghhh!!!"

For a split second, Jonathan's mind flicked back to the clip of the guy fingering his busty girlfriend around the pool and how the girl had fingered her nipples as he felt her up.

"Arrrrrgggghhhhh!!!! ARRRRRGGGHHHHH!!!! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH!"

Ropes of hot, thick spunk shot straight down Amber's throat as he emptied his balls with a fervour that actually surprised him. With every 'UH', another jet. Just when she thought he'd finished - another jet. Her mouth was overflowing, the shower water washing it away as soon as it had trickled from her lips.

Jonathan drew his hands away from her body and braced himself against the wall, breathing heavily, his heart pounding, his head spinning from the intensity of one of the most powerful orgasms he felt he'd ever had.

"Oh.... Amber... Amber... Amber..." He whispered, still leaning against the wall but turning slightly to place his cock in the stream of water from the shower.

"You'll have me worn out before my time if you carry on like that."

Amber felt confused. She hadn't started anything, it was Jonathan's fault that he was worn out. She'd just wanted a shower.

"Right, I'll let you errr... carry on here and I'll go and set our costumes out for later yes?"

Amber nodded quietly, feeling strangely self conscious now that she'd been 'used'. She began to wring her hair and watched as Jonathan dried himself.

"See you in a bit darling." Jonathan grinned smugly, walking smartly out the door and picking up his robe from the floor outside. He headed to the kitchen to make more coffee.

Amber turned off the shower and reached for one of the thick, white towels, wrapping it round her, somehow thinking that she could block out what had just happened. She spat down onto the floor, ridding herself of the last remnants of Jonathan's cum. She genuinely couldn't understand how somebody could want sex as much as he did. She could barely have a conversation with him without him turning the words around into innuendo of some sort. She started to feel a bit down as the situation reminded her of how he'd overpowered her in his car after the company lunch and she hadn't wanted it. The only thing that was keeping her going was the thought of the party later. Despite the thoughts about her boyfriend's sex drive, the over-riding thing in her head was introducing Jonathan to her parents and to Sophie and in spite of her demeanour at this moment, the thought was still exciting her. She wrapped the robe around her and went back to the bedroom to comb her hair through and put fresh underwear on. Smelling the fresh coffee, she tentatively made her way downstairs, not sure what to say to Jonathan in light of what had happened in the shower.

"Aaah, darling... nice and fresh now?"

Amber nodded silently.

"Mmmm, good. Let's see you then." Jonathan reached forward, taking hold of the cord of the robe, gasping as it fell open.

"Ohhh, darling yes. God! You know, every time I see you you just look sexier than the last time." He smiled, surveying the high-waisted, lace g-string and the beautifully filled white lace bra, the delicate cups encasing her large breasts perfectly. Suddenly, he felt a wave of anxiety washing over him as he thought about the party later. Despite being able to distract himself, it kept coming back. He knew his only hope was Amber, and that she kept close to his side and showed everyone how much she and he were an item.

He moved closer and began to kiss at nibble her neck. Amber shivered at his touch, feeling his hands on her waist.

"Darling?"

"Mmmm?" Amber was wary of what was going to happen and didn't know what to expect.

"I love you." Jonathan whispered into her ear quietly, planting a kiss there.

Amber's stomach flipped and she stepped back in complete shock.

"W... What! What?"

"I said, 'I love you' - is that OK with you?"

It galled Jonathan to say those three little words and the sole reason he'd said them was because he wanted her totally on his side tonight. By his side and behaving like the perfect girlfriend, showing that he meant everything to her.

"Oh Jonathan, I love you too. You know I do. Oh..." Amber wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed his lips softly. She'd wanted to hear these words for the longest time and now... finally...

"Right, I've put our costumes out in the dressing room for later and..."

"Oooh, shall we try them on now!?" Amber squealed excitedly, bouncing on the spot and smiling widely.

"No. No! They're fine, we can just get changed later. We'll leave about 7pm yes?" Jonathan didn't want Amber trying the costume on any sooner because he knew she'd either moan at the slightly smaller inner cups that Josie had had to sew in or the fact that the hemline was a lot shorter than she'd remembered in the shop. He had a plan for the evening which, provided Amber stayed close to him (which would help him with his anxiety), should work really well. He wanted her parents to know that she wanted to be with him very much and thought he was perfect for her and in return, in a devilish way, he wanted to show them that because of how much she loved him, she'd let him do anything with her. It was the only way he could think of to appear important and worthy to her parents. He couldn't talk newspaper as they likely wouldn't understand and he couldn't talk domesticity because it just wasn't his thing but he wanted to make himself appear important and his way of doing things was the only way he could think of.

"Yes, 7pm is good. Sophie's texted me and said she'd going as a mermaid. I can't quite imagine that but I'm sure she'll look great anyway."

"Aah yes, your friend Sophie. A mermaid eh. Hmmm. And you said before that she's very slim like you yes?"

"Yeah, she's slim. She does a lot of sports as I mentioned before."

"So her figure's the same as yours then I'm guessing?" Jonathan stroked his chin.

"Oh no, she's... well, she's not like me err... up here."

Amber gestured at the top of her robe.

"You mean she's got small breasts? Honestly Amber, I don't know why you can't just say the words. She's got small breasts, is that what you mean?"

"Y... yes. Yes, she's much smaller than me."

"Right, so we're not talking two F cup friends together then? Ha!"

"Oh no, she's a B cup and..."

Amber suddenly thought she might be giving too much information away about her best friend and changed tack...

"Anyway, she's my best friend and we've been friends for years and you'll meet her later. Happy now? I think I'm going to go and dry my hair. I'd like to curl it for tonight."

"Mmmm, that's what I like darling - always making yourself look beautiful for me." Jonathan leaned back in and kissed her again. "I'm going to catch up with some work emails so they're not piling up before we've even started Christmas proper."

Picking up his coffee, Jonathan left the kitchen.

Picking up her coffee, Amber left for the bedroom.

***********

"Jonathan! Jonathan! It's nearly half six, come on!"

Amber gently shook her sleeping boyfriend. His robe was open and she briefly noticed how much less 'threatening' his cock looked when it was completely flaccid. Following a wank in his office around 2pm, Jonathan had gone for a lie down, completely knackered but had forgotten to set an alarm.

"Jonathan, we need to get ready for the party, come on!"

"Eh? Party? Ugh, what time is it??"

"It's nearly half 6 and we need to leave at 7, come on."

Amber left him pulling his robe together as she walked into the next room. Slipping the robe off, she picked up the soft, suede costume and held it to her, once again, loving the softness of the fabric and the way it felt on her skin. Placing it back down on the bed, she pulled her g-string off and replaced it with the small white, fur-trimmed one that came with the costume. Josie always made a new string for each new costume hire for hygiene reasons. Each hirer was allowed to keep the g-string that came with the outfit. As she pulled the elastic up to her hips, the white triangle of fabric sat perfectly centered over her mound with the soft white fur trim looking strangely innocent against her skin, despite the quite sexy styling of the costume itself. Remembering what Josie had said about the dress having the support cups sewn in and that she would be doing the alterations, she removed her bra and stepped into the dress, shimmying to help ease it up. It was very tight but still Amber was loving the smooth, soft fabric against her skin. She slipped the one shoulder strap over her left shoulder and adjusted the right side, turning to the mirror to check herself. She saw Jonathan appear at the door in the reflection.

"Oh yes... Oh bloody hell yes! Darling, you look absolutely incredible. Turn round."

"I'm not sure Jonathan. I can live with the neckline because the fur kind of helps it not to be too revealing but I'm sure this is a lot shorter than when I tried it on in the shop?"

"Nonsense, you're imagining it darling. Oh my God!" Jonathan gasped as Amber turned to face him. The tight costume showed off her stunning figure to perfection. As she'd turned, it was obvious how fitted it was as it looked like it had been sprayed on to her, with only the fur trim on the bustline and hem not clinging to her. Her waist looked even smaller than it usually did and her bust seemed to push the tight suede fabric out so far from her torso. The hem was of course, much shorter than in the shop as Jonathan had asked for an extra 6 inches to be taken up, citing that Amber was too embarrassed to ask for the alteration herself. It wasn't so short that you could see her backside but if she had cause to bend, Jonathan knew that she'd definitely be showing more than she'd like. Whilst the fabric was very tight on her bust, Josie had done a good job with the new E cup forms that she'd sewn in. Amber hadn't even figured they were a size smaller than her usual bra cups, she just thought that it was the style of the costume to hug her boobs in the way they did, pressing them together from the sides and creating a large, slightly bulging cleavage. The side of the costume without the shoulder strap looked so tantalising. It made no difference to the position of her breasts as they didn't need much support anyway but it was almost like there 'should' have been a strap there that was missing and the tempting bare shoulder flesh as it led down onto her full, right breast looked incredibly tempting. Again, whilst her bust was definitely 'up and out there', the line of white fur across the neckline meant that if you looked straight on at her, obviously, you could see that her dress was exceptionally well filled but it would only be if she leaned forward slightly that her large cleavage would be visible. Her beautifully toned legs ended enticingly where the short, fur trimmed hem began, making the mind wonder what delights might be just a little further up. Jonathan felt exceptionally excited that Amber - dressed so sexily and on his arm - would be effectively displaying herself to whoever was at the fancy dress party and that he was going to be seen as the one she wanted.

"Is everything OK?"

"Of course it's OK darling, I'm just blown away by how sexy you look. Fucking hell, you're making me feel all horny again."

Amber felt nervous. She'd taken a long time on her hair and make up and didn't want Jonathan to launch into another advance on her.

"I just think it's too short that's all." Amber tugged at the hem in a vain effort to pull it further down. "I don't know if I can wear it, but I've got nothing else now and everyone else will be in fancy dress and I won't and I'll feel stupid and..."

"Will you STOP!" Jonathan shouted, hoping that his raised voice would silence her. "Look, I'm sure you'll be by my side on the sofa most of the night yes? If not, you'll be standing up chatting with your Mum, your friend etc. Unless you bend over, nobody's going to see anything are they? Think about it. How likely is it that you're gonna be bending over at a fancy dress party eh? Near enough zero chance I reckon so why worry when you don't need to. Just stay by my side and we'll be fine. OK darling? Now, I'd better get my costume on hadn't I."

Amber thought about what Jonathan had said. Of course, he was right as usual. Unless she dropped something on the floor, in which case, she could bend at the knee, what was the likelihood of her having to bend over? Smoothing the fabric over her backside, she stepped into the low heeled, brown cuban boots that her Mum had given her. Jonathan looked across as he pulled his own costume up. It seemed funny to see Amber dressed so sexily but not in high heels. The boot heel was very low but it almost gave her an Amazonian type of a look and Jonathan thought her toned legs in those boots would look great wrapped around his waist as he fucked her against a wall.

"You look good Jonathan," Amber smiled as she watched him adjust the tunic. This time it was Jonathan's turn to not feel so confident about his outfit. It fitted fine but like Amber's costume, the fabric was quite stretchy and tight. It felt more so since he'd tried it on in the shop. He didn't like the way it skimmed over his stomach, making it look (he thought) larger than it was and yet it was tighter below his stomach. It also had one shoulder missing (like Amber's).

"I'm not gonna wear them slipper things they gave out, I'm gonna wear my own shoes." He sounded quite annoyed as he walked out of the room to another room, to get his brown lace up shoes.

"Hurry up Jonathan it's 7 o' clock!"

Amber grabbed a small bag. She didn't need a larger overnight bag as she knew everything would be in her bedroom at home. She breezed downstairs to get her coat, hearing Jonathan coming down the stairs behind her.

"Right, let's just grab this. My bag's in the car, the presents are in the boot. We're set!"

"What's the champagne for? My parents will have plenty of drink in for Christmas."

"Call it a gift. I'm going to bring it in on Christmas Day and make it a great celebration for us all coming together."

They both slipped into their coats and headed out to the car.

***********

"There's enough room on the driveway look, you can park next to Howie."

"Howie?"

"Sophie's grandad. He'll be here with his wife, June. They're such lovely people."

"Right." Jonathan started to feel a little nervous again but vowed to push on with his planned demeanour for the evening. "Remember what we said, coats off and I carry you in like a caveman OK and you kick your feet about a bit like I've captured you?"

"Oh Jonathan! Really!? It's cold out and...."

"It'll be a matter of a few seconds by the time they open the front door and - as I've said before - it's a bit of fun. Remember that - FUN!? Come on, coat off."

Amber slipped out of her coat as Jonathan backed onto the large driveway. Wriggling out of his own coat, he leaned in and kissed her.

"Come on Princess, let's go and meet your parents."

Amber smiled as they stepped out of the car. It was finally happening. Her parents would meet Jonathan for the first time. She felt excited and nervous at the same time. Would they like him? Well, it didn't matter if they didn't, she did and that was all that mattered to her.

As they reached the doorstep Jonathan quickly swept Amber up over his shoulder, her light frame making him think that most of her bodyweight must be made up by her tits. Her high pitched squeal pierced the cold night air as he pressed the doorbell and waited, watching various shadows moving around in the distance behind the glass.

Amber's Mum Coleen opened the door, smiling. "You must be Jonathan".

"Yes, and let me introduce you all to my beautiful girlfriend - Wilma."

Coleen had no chance to reply or react as Jonathan strode purposefully into the house with Amber over his shoulder, her calves now rapidly kicking up and down in mock peril. Coleen's only initial reaction was that Jonathan looked a lot older than Amber. Hearing voices to the left, Jonathan turned and walked swiftly as the space opened out into the large lounge. Sitting on the far side of the room, three jaws dropped incredulously - Howard, Amber's Dad, Keith and Mr Beresford (a neighbour). They stared transfixed at the sight of most of Amber's smooth, taut buttocks almost pouting at them as her calves flailed atop her boyfriend's shoulders. The cave dress outfit had ridden right up as Jonathan had lifted her. All three of them felt they should look away out of decency and politeness but they just couldn't draw their eyes away from the smooth, shapely young backside being inadvertently presented to them. Howard was instantly transported back to his secret times with Amber, one where she'd been sleeping and the other where she'd been sedated into not knowing what she was doing. Mr Beresford was just awestruck, he'd never really had any dealings with Amber before but had watched her grow up in the small cul-de-sac and had most definitely noticed the physical changes that appeared as she went through puberty and as for Keith - well - in those split few seconds, he could feel all the effort he'd made into putting his daughter's enticing sex appeal out of his mind, ebbing away fast. Bloody hell! The evening had only just begun and yet the three men sat on the sofa already had that familiar tingling sensation in their cocks. The one blokes get when some random piece of titillation unexpectedly comes their way. They watched as Jonathan lowered Amber down, her slim frame sliding down his body, her fingers quickly pulling at her hemline, bringing it as far down as the shortened garment would go. He put his arm around her shoulder as she turned to face the guests, her face red and flushed.