Busty Amber Ch. 11

Story Info
Just too naive to see Jonathan's true perverted character.
22.6k words
4.8
19k
15
9

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 01/21/2024
Created 09/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in my stories are aged 18 and over and whilst there may sometimes be conversations that involve people casting their minds back to when they were younger, sex is NOT a feature of those past times and any sexually active characters are aged 18 and over.

Later in this chapter, Jonathan and Amber watch a film together. The dialogue from the character in the film is shown in CAPITAL letters and the dialogue from the narrator of the film is shown within square brackets - []

"Ooh, no work today?"

Coleen smiled at her daughter as she breezed into the kitchen wearing jeans.

"No. Everyone got given the day off as a treat for the company doing so well this year. I'm going out for breakfast this morning." Amber beamed. She was really looking forward to the day ahead. She was excited to be going to the fancy dress shop and Jonathan had texted her first thing asking her to stay over at his place that night so she was feeling VERY excited, albeit a little stressed at having to pack an overnight bag at the last minute.

"Hmmm, breakfast with your boyfriend I'm guessing?" Coleen smiled, "I can't believe we'll be meeting him tomorrow. He is still coming isn't he darling?" Coleen's expression suddenly turned serious.

"Of course he's coming Mum. He's told me so many times how he's really looking forward to it and he's excited to meet you and Dad. Where is Dad?"

"Oh, he had some urgent work thing to deal with. He's been in his office since about seven this morning. I wish he'd just stop for Christmas now and give me a hand with everything. I need to make sure the place is clean and tidy, buffet stuff ready for tomorrow and I've got to get myself ready."

"Muuuuum...."

Coleen knew that her daughter was usually going to ask her for something when she adopted that tone.

"Yeeeees. What d'you want? I can see through you like a window sometimes, ha!"

"No, I don't want anything. What are you wearing to the fancy dress party tomorrow?"

"Ha! You'll have to wait and see won't you. Even your Dad doesn't know yet so I'm not telling you! Mind you, I might not even be ready for the party if he doesn't pull his finger out and start helping me around here!!" Her face formed a scowl.

"Muuuuum...."

"NOW what?!"

"Can I borrow those brown boots of yours? You know, the cowboy ones with the stitching on the sides? I just thought they'd look good with my jeans."

Amber and Coleen's feet were the same size - 5. Amber had only borrowed her footwear once before - a pair of heels for her interview at the newspaper.

"Yeah sure, you know where they are just grab them. They'll probably look better on you than me anyway."

"Aah, thanks Mum."

Amber raced upstairs to get the boots and finish getting ready. She was so focused on the party and Jonathan meeting her parents tomorrow she was finding it difficult to concentrate on what to pack for this evening. Would Jonathan want to go out for dinner? Her only 'decent', pretty nightie was in the laundry basket. She glanced at the clock - 09.20. Jonathan said to meet him there at 10am and she didn't want to be late. She quickly grabbed something from the draw, some clean underwear and figured she'd wear the same jeans and jumper she had on today during the day tomorrow, knowing that when she arrived back home again, she'd be with Jonathan and wearing her fancy dress costume.

She stepped hurriedly into the cowboy boots and raced downstairs. Coleen was on the phone to her Mum so she went through the kitchen and out to her Dad's office.

"Dad, I'll see you tomorrow."

"Shit!"

Amber heard a bang and saw her father quickly smash his laptop screen down and reach under his desk.

"Are you alright Dad?"

Keith wasn't expecting her to burst in like that and contrary to what he'd told Coleen, it wasn't work that he was doing on his laptop.

"Yeah... yeah. Just hit my knee on the desk that's all." He continued to rub his knee. It had taken quite a hit from him being unexpectedly startled.

"Ooh, that's painful." Amber started, "It happened to me yesterday at the Christmas lunch."

"I was just saying 'bye' coz I won't be back until tomorrow evening, I'm staying at my boyfriend's tonight." She couldn't keep the smile from her face.

Keith looked up at her happy young face, eyes dancing with joy. She looked hot as ever in light blue skinny jeans with her lower calves disappearing into the brown cowboy style boots. They only had a medium, cuban type heel but the way they hugged her slim calves drew his eyes further up to where her toned, slim thighs were also hugged by the tight denim. On top, she wore a pastel pink, pure wool, chunky roll neck sweater. It wasn't skin tight but wasn't baggy either, with the top part of it being pushed outwards by her breasts and then skimming neatly back to rest at her waist. Amber was pleased with her choice of sweater today. She didn't feel nearly as conspicuous as she did in the Christmas jumper yesterday and to her, today's jumper wasn't in any way provocative so she felt bolstered with a little shot of confidence - just what she hoped Jonathan would find appealing when she met him for breakfast.

Of course, to Keith and any other man who might take notice of Amber purely because of her pretty face, they'd be able to tell within a split second that the breasts that were creating the obvious tenting in her jumper would be deliciously large, especially when she turned sideways.

"OK darling - I'll see you tomorrow. Don't forget it's your Mum's fancy dress party."

"I won't! That's where I'm going after breakfast - to the fancy dress shop. I'm SO excited! Oh, by the way, Mum was moaning about you not helping out."

"Huh! When has she NOT moaned since she started organising Christmas. I'll see you tomorrow honey."

Amber pulled the door behind her but it remained several inches away from being closed. Hearing the front door close, he pulled up his laptop screen, hoping to re-start the wank he'd been desperate for since discovering the 'Luscious Locals' website last night. Not only had he now discovered the covert website set up by Amber's boyfriend, he'd also watched the same clip that Jonathan was watching when he and Amber had had phone sex a few nights ago - the very busty young blonde in the denim mini skirt and yellow halter neck top. Her smiling face and youthful, braless, bouncy breasts already claiming last night's load from him and she was all set to claim another until Amber burst in.

He palmed his cock, his finger hovering over the 'play' button when...

"Keith!? KEITH!! Do I get any help around here or what??!!!"

Coleen sounded angry and he could hear the thud of her feet quickly coming down the stairs.

Quickly closing his laptop, he made his cock as comfortable as it was possible to in the circumstances and headed out into the kitchen.

*********************

The bus stopped just down the road from the New Inn Kitchen and Amber just couldn't believe the anticipation and excitement she felt at spending the whole day with Jonathan. No work, just her and Jonathan and doing whatever they wanted. She soon reached the car park and looked over, seeing Jonathan's Range Rover in the same place as it was yesterday evening. She turned to head towards the restaurant entrance.

"Amber!! Amber!!"

She looked over to see Jonathan getting out of the back of his car. She smiled and headed over towards him.

"How come you're out here? And what are you doing in the back of your car? The driver's seat I can understand but the back?"

"And when you've QUITE finished your 20 questions.... may I say how beautiful you look this morning?"

Jonathan pulled her close and kissed her, just letting his tongue run side to side across her lips.

Amber immediately felt the fluttering in her stomach that she always got when Jonathan was being what she would describe as 'lovey dovey' and gentleman-like.

Jonathan pulled away smiling, "If you MUST know, I'm out here because I wanted to catch you before you came into the restaurant with your coat and case so we could just leave them in the car and I've been in the back because I wanted it to be a surprise for you. I knew you'd probably look over this way and by sitting in the back, with the darkned windows, I knew you wouldn't be able to see me. There. Happy now Sherlock?! Ha!!"

Amber giggled and nuzzled into him as he took her case and opened the boot to put it in.

"I hope you've got something very sexy in here to wear eh?" Jonathan grinned at her as he manoevered the case inside.

"Oh Jonathan..." A concerned expression spread across her face. "I didn't know what to put in there because I wasn't sure where we'd be going and..."

"Darling - I'm joking! PLEASE lighten up. I hadn't planned to go anywhere tonight anyway as we'll be at your parents' party tomorrow so I thought we'd just have a quiet night in with a pizza and some TV. Just us, on the sofa eh. Sound good?"

"Oh yes! Yes, yes, YES! Perfect! Oh Jonathan, you're so... well, you just seem to know what's going to work for us don't you."

Jonathan slammed the boot, looking across at Amber's excited eyes. In his head, his voice was saying, 'Well, I certainly know what's best for ME for sure'.

"Here, give me your coat, I'll shove it there with mine, we only have to walk across the car park and it'll be warm in there."

Amber eagerly unbuttoned her anorak and handed it to Jonathan, oblivious to the fact that he was eyeing the movement beneath her sweater.

"Aah, the anorak again. It's not particularly flattering is it, this? Did you not get your long coat back from Brian?" Jonathan threw the coat on top of his own and locked the car.

"N... No." Amber didn't want the conversation going anywhere near the topic of Brian Jenkinson.

"Right, come on Princess. Let your Prince treat you to breakfast."

Amber smiled and as she felt Jonathan's hand slip into hers, she thought she might melt with love. As they headed toward the entrance, Jonathan spotted three workmen type guys in a large van all eyeing Amber up as they munched on their bacon rolls. Her skin tight jeans and the shape of her sweater giving them their first bit of eye candy for the day. As they drew closer, Jonathan could see them smiling and their heads turning to follow them. He let go of Amber's hand and slipped his arm tightly around her waist, leaning in to kiss her on the cheek. No doubt the workmen were all now thinking what a lucky bastard Jonathan was to have such a beauty on his arm and how Amber must be a money grabbing slut for being with a guy who looked old enough to be her grandfather.

Amber was lost in a world of her own. Jonathan's little actions and his words this morning were making her feel like a million dollars. Such a far, far cry from how she felt yesterday afternoon in the back of his car when he'd fucked her, knowing that she didn't want to be fucked. The thought that it was DEFINITELY the alcohol that had made him behave as he did yesterday flowed through her mind again only this time, she truly believed it and knew that the Jonathan she was with this morning, was the authentic man himself.

"Table for two please," Jonathan smiled at the guy at the door as he led them to a table. There was only one other table occupied and a pensioner couple sat there, chatting over breakfast. Jonathan noticed the older man look up as Amber sat down. He looked for several seconds longer than would be polite then turned back to his breakfast and conversation again. Jonathan reminded himself of how lucky, how FUCKING lucky he was to have Amber for himself. As he'd shrieked to her yesterday in the car, every single man who saw her wanted her. Wanted to have her tight, young body for themselves. Wanted to get their hands on her over developed tits. Wanted to destroy the fresh, tight space between her slender legs.

"Think I'll just have some cereal and croissants please." Amber smiled across at Jonathan.

"You sure you don't want a full English? That's what I'm going to have. I'm starving!"

"No, I don't eat hot food at breakfast time. I'm OK with the cereal and croissants."

"You do realise that you don't need to watch your figure don't you? There's plenty of us who'll... I mean... I'M here to watch your figure, you know, ha."

Amber giggled and blushed slightly. "Yes, I know. You're funny Jonathan."

Breakfast passed with general chit chat, mostly about Christmas with Amber telling Jonathan how excited she was for him to meet her family.

"So, who's going to be there tomorrow? At the party?" Jonathan asked, wondering who else he'd end up being confronted with at the event.

Amber's face lit up, eager to talk about Christmas and the party where - at last - her family would get to meet her boyfriend.

"Well, obviously, there'll be my Mum and Dad. Mum's Coleen and Dad's Keith and...."

"Just a minute, just a minute, how old are they?" Jonathan felt he would rather know as much as possible so he wasn't surprised on the night.

"Ermmm, Mum's 48 and Dad's err... 56 I think... no, 57, he's 57."

"And you definitely think they'll be OK with their daughter having a boyfriend who is older than they are?"

"Jonathan!! Of course they will!! Why shouldn't they be? All my parents have ever said they wanted for me was for me to be happy and I'm VERY happy so actually, they've got no choice but to be OK with it, ha!"

Jonathan thought Amber's flurry of confidence at the end was noble but he still had his doubts, particularly about Amber's father and what he might think.

"OK, so that's your parents. Who else is coming?"

"Well, there's Sophie, she's my best friend and her boyfriend Jayden. Sophie's 18 and Jayden's 20."

"18 you say?"

"Yeah, we're the same age. Well almost, her birthday's a couple of weeks before mine but near enough."

Jonathan felt curious hearing that there was to be another 18 year old at the party.

"What's she like, you're friend Sophie? Is she like you? I mean, in personality and stuff?"

"Hmmm, she's more confident than I am. She's more relaxed about stuff but we like similar things."

Confident and relaxed were two words that Jonathan liked the sound of.

"So, you two like peas in a pod then? Wear the same clothes and all that, ha!" This was Jonathan's very roundabout way of trying to find out if young Sophie would be as much of a catch in the tit department as Amber.

"Oh no, no! We're very different when it comes to that. She's VERY slim all over. She does quite a bit of sport. Her stuff would never fit me, especially, well... here." Amber pointed at her bust quickly and blushed. "Mind you, she'd put on a little bit of weight since she met Jayden. I think she looks great."

In a way, Jonathan was pleased that Amber wouldn't have a rival at the party because he wasn't sure he could control himself if that were the case.

"Anyone else?"

"Yes, Howard and June will be there. That's Sophie's Grandad and Grandma. He's 77 and... oh, I'm not sure how old she is and sometimes they invite the odd neighbour over but I'm not sure they'll do that this time as it's fancy dress."

"Well, it sounds like it'll be a great time darling and talking of fancy dress, I suppose we should get off to the shop shouldn't we. They said they were closing at midday but agreed to stay open until 1pm for me but we don't want to rush do we."

They both walked over to the bar area to pay for breakfast and headed out to the car. Jonathan leaned in, kissed Amber's cheek and gave her backside a playful little smack.

"Jonathan!" Amber giggled, still quite self conscious of things like this that were done outside and not in the confines of a house. That said, she still felt amazing as the little touches and kind words from her boyfriend were making her feel not only very special but also like she was looking forward to later when they'd go up to bed together in Jonathan's glorious bedroom and they'd make love.

As they pulled up outside the fancy dress shop, Amber spotted a sign on the door.

"Jonathan look, it says 'closed'. I thought you said they'd be open until 1 o' clock?"

"Hmmm, so it does. Yes, they did say that, I'll check, wait there." He got out and peered into the darkness behind the sign and tapped on the glass. A light came on and a woman that Jonathan estimated to be in her early 60s opened the door.

"Jonathan. Jonathan Taylor. I rang yesterday and you said..."

"Oh yes, yes! Sorry, we're almost out of costumes so I put the closed sign up to stop anyone else coming in as I knew you were coming. Is it just yourself?" The woman looked up and down the street outside.

"No, no, my girlfriend's in the car. Just give us a minute and we'll be in."

"Sure, just push the door, I'll leave it off the latch. Nigel! Nigel!!" The woman went back inside, calling out to her husband.

"Hey Princess," Jonathan hopped back into the car. "They ARE open but the women said something about not having many costumes left. I hope they've got enough for us to choose from. Come on."

Jonathan heard the beep of a passing car just as Amber got out of the passenger side. He knew that meant that yet another randy bastard had caught sight of his sexy girlfriend. He locked the car and they both tentatively stepped inside.

Far from appearing dingy at first sight, the lights had know fully come on and the shop was bright and welcoming.

"Hello you two. I'm Josie and this is Nigel, my husband. We've been in the costume business for years and used to make outfits for the rich and famous but decided we wanted a quieter life, away from the limelight so started out own fancy dress business here in town. We do alright and it keeps us active and we get to meet some lovely people, don't we Nigel?"

"Yeah, yeah. People know us know so we're their first choice when it comes to party time. It's great helping to make sure that other people have a good time and knowing you've played a small part in it." Nigel couldn't help take a quick glance at the tenting in Amber's sweater as he finished speaking. Amber was too busy looking around at all the colourful accessories that adorned the walls to notice but Jonathan had spotted it immediately.

"So who do we have here then?" Josie smiled at the couple in front of her.

"I'm Jonathan and this is my girlfriend, Amber." They both smiled at Josie and Nigel expectantly, hoping they had plenty of costumes left for them to choose from. Amber started to feel excited.

"Amber. That's a pretty name," Josie smiled. Nigel glanced at Amber's chest and looked away before it became obvious to the girl. Again, Jonathan had sussed it from the off.

"Well look, I must tell you both that the reason I put the 'closed' sign on the door was because we had a rush of people in this morning and we actually don't have that many costumes left. Now, we DO do alterations if you see something that you like that's not quite right but unfortunately, we've not got the choice today that we'd usually have. There must be a rush of fancy dress parties in the area this year. D'you want to come through and I'll show you want we've got.

Amber and Jonathan followed Josie through a beaded curtain into the back which opened up into a bright, spacious area with mirrors covering the walls and a number of (mostly empty) rails. Nigel took a good long look at Amber's petite, shapely backside as she walked through. Delighting in how the light blue denim clung tightly to her buttocks. He could tell from the shape her jumper made that she must be quite busty and marvelled at how her backside could be so conversely smaller than what looked to be a rather large bust.

"Right, I'll show you what 'couples' costumes we've got left if you're thinking of going as a couple?"

"Ooh, yes, yes!" Amber squealed. She couldn't think of anything better than her and Jonathan turning up as a couple. She felt it would really show their relationship off and she was so very proud of it already."