Busty Sex with a Female Focus

Story Info
Sexy short, no backstory & greater focus on female orgasm.
1.2k words
4.5
10.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Algren1
Algren1
61 Followers

Your body is like something from a World of Warcraft graphic novel. Like an exotic enchantress from distant lands capable of seducing any man that she desires.

You possess the kind of pretty face and insane, womanly curves that demands me to be an Alpha male and take you back to my home.

To push you up against a wall and rip away every single piece of clothing until you are completely naked and my hungry eyes can fully ravish your incredible body.

To see your blonde locks tumbling onto your shoulders, your blue eyes sparkling with a mixture of lust and trepidation, your heavy chest rising and falling with every breath and your toned stomach curving down to the prize that I want to make mine, is a sight guaranteed to make any red blooded barbarian become dizzy with animal lust.

When I can take the erotic visual torture no more, when my eyes have had their fill of your huge G cup breasts, narrow waist and curvy hips and I have removed all of my clothes to reveal a granite hard cock, I step in and completely ravage your body.

You cry out as my rough hands maul your smooth skin and squeeze the soft flesh of your plentiful bosom. My mouth is hot and hungry on your nipples, devouring your tits like a thirsty man in a desert.

I can't get enough of their taste and as you tip your head back I continue to grope them with both hands, struggling to cram as much of them as I can into my desperate mouth.

The desire that you have generated within me is all consuming. An intoxicating and overwhelming need to own you, breed you and love you. My heart is pounding and my cock is throbbing with so much blood that it feels like I've had a transfusion.

You can feel my hunger and you can feel my big shaft pressed into your thigh. You know that you are desirable. You know that your curves can mesmerise any male but the passion emanating from this new man is overwhelming to you.

Your usual confidence is replaced with a needy desperation to be fucked hard and an aching in your loins that is making your pussy glisten. There is no ambiguity, no maybe's -- you simply must have his big cock inside you tonight.

You want to be so wet for him. You want to scream so loud for him. You want him to worship your body and you want him to reward your submission with multiple orgasms.

His mouth descends across your tummy, pausing to explore you belly button and down to your smooth pussy. You hear me murmur in appreciation at what a beautiful thing I have found.

Settling on his knees, he deftly moves one of your legs onto his shoulder, taking your weight and steadying your balance. In doing so your prize is opened to him and his mouth falls onto your wet pussy with a passion double that of how he dealt with your breasts.

He is ravenous, sucking and licking all of your womanly juices and enjoying how much his hunger is driving you mad.

Your leg starts trembling and you feel yourself leaning more of your weight onto him which just pushes his lustful mouth and probing tongue even deeper into you.

You can't believe the frenzy of his desire. You hear him enjoying your pussy like a bloated king enjoying a feast and feel his lips nibbling and sucking your clitoris.

Where did he learn this you ask yourself and why is he so lustful? Deep down you know why. Deep down you recognise the craving that men have for your womanly curves and you love that adoration.

In a dizzying whirl he effortlessly rises, picks you up, spins you round and lays you onto the bed with your legs hanging off of the edge.

"I want you so badly," he says as he pushes your legs apart and buries his face into your groin.

"Oh god," you cry out as your back arches up and his tongue greedily laps your drenched labia.

"You taste so incredible," he continues.

The pleasure is so intense that you can literally feel your clitoris throbbing and you welcome the warning signs that your body gives you of an oncoming huge orgasm.

Your hands fall onto his head and your fingers trawl through his hair in a frantic massage. As he devours your dripping pussy, you feel two fingers push through your sweet walls and begin to oh so gently rub your g-spot.

The welcome intrusion and soft pressure on that sensitive area sends spasms of delight throughout your body that feel like air bubbles popping within your soul.

"Oh please don't stop, please don't stop," you whimper as the sensations become overwhelming.

The intensity increases as you feel another finger move around your damp and sensitive arse and then it tentatively slides in. You feel invaded and completely at his mercy. And you love it.

"Oh Jesus, not there as well," you cry out grabbing his hair tightly.

Your feet start shaking and you feel that the fuse is lit on the rocket inside you.

His tongue is so skilled and his fingers are so magical in the way that he is solely focused on your pleasure. You want to squeeze your breasts, you want to rub his head and you try to fight the tremors moving up your leg.

But fearing that the rocket is about to launch, you simply reach for a pillow and bury it over your face to muffle the screams that are forming at the back of your throat.

In what seems like perfect co-ordination, he drives his tongue against your red hot clitoris just as his fingers push onto and hold firmly against your g-spot and his other finger drives a little deeper up your ass.

You gasp and time stops.

The rocket blasts off, your eyes roll back in your head and your hips lift off the bed.

A scream erupts from your lungs as the rocket inside explodes into a plethora of rainbow colours.

Bright light washes through your body and the shockwaves race out to your fingers and toes. Your body is freefalling, filled with exquisite and indescribable pleasure.

You sense the elation filling your veins, you feel the contractions gripping his fingers and you detect the hot liquid gushing out of you.

You are aware that your pussy is being delightfully tormented, you can sense the wild lust in his eyes as he watches the orgasm that he generated wreak havoc on you but everything is muted as you float within this trembling bubble of bliss.

And then the bubble bursts.

You hear the tail end of your screams, you listen to him saying "Wow" at how shattering your orgasm was and you feel the wetness of the bedding beneath you.

As your heart rate slows and your breathing returns to normal, so your hips lower down onto the bed and you remove the pillow.

Through dazed eyes you look down at me and mutter

"Jesus Christ, what was that?"

I smile up at you as I move up alongside you and pull you up so that you are fully on the bed.

"That was a taster of what I want to do to you for as long as you'll let me."

And with that I lean down and kiss you deeply and passionately.

Algren1
Algren1
61 Followers