But in a Good Way

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

O.K. so it seems we were back on track. I looked at her quizzically.

"Do you remember how one time when you were trying to get me to let my hair down ... on matters sexual ... and you ran through a list of things we could try?"

I nodded.

"And how quickly I shot down the suggestion that I try tying you down?"

"Yeah -- I seem to remember you saying how you could not imagine being able to do that." I responded.

"I'm really sorry but that was kind of a lie. What worried me was a sudden feeling that I could do it and really get into it and that I might get a bit carried away -- that I could enjoy being a bad girl and might not be able to stop."

We both looked at each other. The world seemed suddenly a little different and I tried tentatively to put it into words.

"I guess what I was trying to say then is that I want you to let that bad girl out to play. I am keen to meet 'Bad Nadia' -- and I hope she does get a bit carried away."

Again we contemplated each other, me wondering at the unguessed at existence of Bad Nadia, and her I imagine amazed that I was turned on by the idea.

"But Pete, I have to be honest and say that at the same time I kind of have my doubts about whether I could really do it, and I am worried about what it could do to you. Even though I have to admit that the thought of going to bed with Jake really turns me on."

I looked at her and then, mock meekly put my hand up like a kid in class, and asked her.

"Please miss, can I make a suggestion?"

She laughed and nodded.

"Tomorrow you have to make that trip up to Manchester and back for that 'pointless meeting' you were complaining about. You were moaning about how long you were going to be on the train. Why don't you use the trip to give it some thought and then when you get home you can tell me if you want to do it or not -- and I will accept either answer -- and if it is 'no' then we don't have to even mention it again."

Nadia contemplated me for a moment and then nodded and said just one word,

"Deal."

Then her expression shifted.

"You know, Pete, I think this was just another of your scheming tricks."

For a moment my blood ran cold. Had Nadia after all suddenly taken against me after my confession?

"What do you mean?" I asked, unable to keep the nervousness from my voice.

"Well, I think you told me this just to make me fall even more deeply in love with you than ever. And I didn't think that was possible."

Then she smiled angelically at me and added,

"And it worked, you scheming bastard." Without giving me a chance she threw her arms around me, crushed me tight and gave me a passionate, almost violent kiss, hard on the lips.

When she finally let me go she said, injecting a note of command into her voice,

"And in this new spirit of taking control, I want you upstairs and naked in bed with me in the next minute."

I was only too happy to follow her orders. I suspect I may well have broken the record for shedding my clothes -- though sadly I doubt it will become an Olympic sport any time soon. This meant that when she arrived I was standing naked with my cock fully erect to greet her in our bedroom.

Very slowly I undid the sash round her waist, then first opened and then pulled down her silk robe. I was glad to see just how hard her nipples were, letting me know I was not the only one so aroused.

With no more ado I placed her gently on our bed and joined her there.

That night we made love, more tenderly and gently than I could ever recall. Strangely, given what we had talked of, there was no mention of our kinky fantasies or of anyone else but us. I made a valiant effort to kiss every place on her body I could reach before I finally pushed myself into her.

We kept eye contact throughout, as I slowly entered her. Without discussion or prompting we played a game in which Nadia would say, "I love you", and I would reward her with a steady firm thrust of my cock into her dripping wet pussy. Then I would slowly withdraw, she would sigh and I would wait, and then when she said "I love you" again I would once more push into her.

This continued for quite some time, the pace accelerating until her declarations of love were continuous and then to my surprise she came. Normally it would either need me to fuck her rather more quickly and vigorously, or else I would also need to put my fingers on her clit to get her there. Not this time though.

One thing remained the same. When Nadia came, she clenched so vigorously that her pussy violently squeezed out my cock. I always joked about the 'expulsion from the Garden of Eden'. This time was no different, the force of it pushing her up the bed and sending me the other way.

We held each other wordlessly before falling asleep, naked in each other's arms.

***

The next day we had to be up and out quite quickly, me for a round of meetings to persuade various borderline sociopaths and human sharks in suits -- or property developers as they are sometimes called -- to send a few crumbs the way of the homeless, and Nadia to catch her train, dressed for business aside from the smart trainers she wore for comfort, carrying some heels in her bag.

We did not have much time to talk, other than practicalities, but before she left she said,

"Don't worry. I haven't forgotten -- I've added it to my 'to do' list."

Not being so quick on the uptake in the morning and partly thinking of how I would handle my meetings, I asked,

"What? What haven't you forgotten darling?"

She smirked at me and said,

"To decide whether I am going to cuckold my husband this weekend."

And before I could react she gave me a quick kiss and was gone, and I suddenly found myself uncomfortably hard.

***

During that day I was rather busy, which was a good thing in some ways. As always I enjoyed exercising my talents. Rather like a first date, in a sense the outcome of every meeting was decided in the first moments, mostly from non-verbal cues, and if successful the remainder really involved the person persuading himself why doing what I wanted was a good idea.

The first guy - you might even have heard of him - Sir James F., was an easy one. Former MP, inherited money and thus desperate to be seen as a self-made man, while at the same time insisting on being addressed as 'Sir'. His character could be summed up as vanity, vanity and more vanity. All I needed to do was convince him he was putting one over on me and then ensure I did not sound too clever for the rest of our brief meeting and I had his contribution in the bag.

The next one was tougher. Genuine self-made man -- with him a euphemism for 'crook' -- again you've probably heard of him, Jack P., and maybe even seen him doing his cockney 'lovable rogue' act in TV ads for his company. I hope he didn't take you in. In this case it helped me to visualise myself as a latter-day Robin Hood -- but that was probably my vanity at work. Subtlety was not going to work so I went for the jugular, suggesting in a roundabout way that I could get him some negative publicity and then settling for a relatively low donation (or bribe in his eyes). His look at the end suggested I might need a bodyguard but I took comfort from having heard that lately the going rate for hitmen had become rather expensive in London and he wasn't the type to get his hands dirty. What stayed with me was the frightened look in the eyes of his secretary - a rather attractive brunette. Then I felt a bit guilty that he might take out his annoyance on her, and from the shouting I could hear as I left it seemed I was right. That was something I could never get my head round or sympathise with -- men who treated women like that.

The third meeting of the morning was the most amusing. The famous Russian oligarch, Sergey V., operated in a way that played up to stereotypes, even down to being surrounded by sexy Russian girls.

I approached the meeting having done some research but I had nothing like the clear-cut strategy in advance that had been the case earlier. I was going to have to wing it. Luckily I have good intuition in these situations and it did not fail me now.

It struck me that Sergey V. could not possibly have achieved what he had if he was really the over-the-top caricature that he presented. He wanted people to underestimate him. With that in mind I listened incredibly attentively to his opening words -- not the content, which was the usual drivel about how he could only give me five minutes to make my case. No, I was listening for inconsistencies in his pronunciation, and I was rewarded. So I took a gamble.

"Mr V., I suspect that when you want to you can speak better English than I, so why don't you?" He looked at me sharply and then suddenly smiled for the first time.

"How very astute of you, 'Mr Bond'. I guess this must be the point at which I outline my plans for world domination before I have you fed to the sharks."

We both laughed, and just like that the mood had shifted.

"Of course I guess my sexy assistant will first have to seduce and then betray you. Do you think you could manage that, Elena?" He addressed his pretty PA, who was sitting in on the meeting.

"Vell, he does look a little bit like zat Mr. Craik, a bit younger but wizout so many muscles. Maybe I could sacrifice myself -- for ze mozzerland." She said, camping it up outrageously.

"Just as long as you don't carry on with that awful accent, or he might prefer the shark tank. And we both know you were born in Chelsea, Elena, and have only been to Russia once on holiday." Sergey responded dryly.

"You are a bad boss, Mr V." She said with a pout.

"In your dreams," was his laconic response. They were quite the comedy double act.

Then he surprised me by adding, "Mr Emeric will be joining me for lunch and we can discuss what I might do for him". She scurried from the room to make arrangements.

He turned to me and said, "I hope you don't mind? You didn't have other plans?"

He was surprising good company over lunch. Unlike the previous men I had to deal with that morning he was unpretentious and did not take himself seriously. We didn't really venture onto world affairs but he did mention that one of the worst things about Putin was his complete lack of a sense of humour, to which I could not help mentioning his tendency to poison people flamboyantly might also not be that appealing, which elicited a laugh.

Without any pushing from me he was by far the most generous of those I met that morning, giving not only a large cash donation but also agreeing to let us use one of his properties to set up a homeless hostel for a symbolic rent.

In my experience most wealthy people are looking for excuses to be bad, but Sergey V. was one of those rare men who needed excuses to do good, coming across as almost ashamed of it. Although there may have been a practical consideration involved. Maybe he worried that his rivals would see it as a sign of weakness -- kind of like blood in the water.

It was only after a light lunch that was well cooked, healthy and unpretentious and where alcohol was not on the menu, when I was heading back to the office to report on my success, that I had time to wonder how Nadia was doing -- and whether she was reaching a decision. I resisted the temptation to call her, not wanting to do anything that might be seen as pressuring her. But I so much wanted to know her choice, even though I could not for the life of me have said at that moment which answer I wanted.

Back in the office that afternoon I had a meeting to report to my colleagues, and once more they were amazed at the results I had achieved.

"So Pete, how on earth did you manage it? I would have counted it a success if you got something out of even one of them, but this ...", was the response of Gilda, our accountant. She went on,

"Come on, how did you manage it?"

I made them all laugh with my answer.

"I could tell you Gilda ... but then I'd have to kill you!"

***

When I got home that evening I was surprised to find Nadia had actually got in before me, and had even had time to prepare us a pizza. When I asked, she told me,

"Would you believe, our meeting lasted half an hour and they could easily have done it by Skype, but apparently their misogynistic dinosaur of a boss insisted he needed to see me in person to convince himself that I, a mere woman, was up to the job!"

"So when do you think he will be getting out of hospital?" I asked.

"Oh, I limited myself to a little light sarcasm, but I suspect it went right over his head."

I deliberately did not open the topic of her choice, even though I was of course on tenterhooks to know what she had decided. I guess she was enjoying keeping me waiting. Instead we chatted, mostly about my adventures in work that day. Nadia was intrigued especially by Sergey, and laughed at the mock offer to have me seduced by Elena. She even asked,

"Didn't you fancy taking him up on it? I mean I am sure she was gorgeous -- those Russian girls often are."

"Oh yeah, she was really cute -- that kind of dark-haired, rather sultry look, with really big brown eyes."

"Weren't you tempted? Especially after my confession?"

"In all honesty no -- and I'm also aware that your reaction would make the shark tank seem like the soft option!" At which she laughed.

Only after I had put the plates in the dishwasher did she sit down again at the table and motion for me to join her. She had a small white unsealed envelope on the table.

"I guess you've been waiting for my answer, haven't you?"

I nodded, on tenterhooks.

"I gave it a lot of thought while on that train -- and I also did a bit of research as well -- and I realised that if I was going to do this, then there could not be any half measures."

She looked so serious for a moment -- fully the lawyer summarising a complex brief.

"I also think I know what you want, maybe better than you know it yourself, and I am going to do my best to give it to you. This is going to be a really intense experience for you, my love."

Then she gave me her loveliest, heart-melting smile.

"So I take it your answer is a 'yes'" I said.

"Yes, my darling Pete. I am going to show my love for you by fucking your best friend, and teasing you about it. How weird is that?"

We both laughed, although at the same time I had a feeling almost of vertigo, a sudden touch of dizziness.

"I want you to go and see Jake tonight, and give him this and tell him you are OK with it." She opened the envelope and gave me the single sheet of paper to read. Its content was a stark contrast with her elegant handwriting.

Dear Jake,

What Pete has just told you is true. I want you to come and fuck me this Friday.

I have set up a special e-mail address so that we can correspond with nobody else seeing it, not even Pete, and you should set up one as well. Please write to me at badgirlnadia@...... and let me know that you want this as well. And then we can agree the naughty details.

Yours with lust,

Nadia

"Short and to the point" I observed.

Nadia gave me a wicked smirk and said,

"Don't take too long. When you come back I am going to tell you exactly how this is going to happen." Her newfound decisiveness was a little bit frightening but at the same time highly arousing.

I went off to do her bidding, letting Jake know I needed to see him urgently. Fortunately he was free and we agreed to meet in the hipster coffee bar near his place.

Sitting among the quaint furnishings and the even quainter clientele, Jake and I found ourselves a seat, nursing the distinctly ordinary coffees that we had bought, to the evident disdain of the barista. This time our roles were reversed, as I was suddenly confronted by the awkward reality of what I was about to say. I decided to be as direct as possible.

"Jake, I need you to do me a big favour. Or rather it is for Nadia."

His response was immediate, as I knew it would be.

"Of course man -- just tell me what and if it's in my power I will do it." And then to lighten the mood he added,

"As long as it doesn't involve me dancing."

At that point I could not help but laugh, and at the same time I slightly retreated from directness.

"Funnily enough, old chap, it kind of has a connection."

Now he looked genuinely puzzled.

"Well, you remember that conversation we had about your feelings for Nadia?" I asked.

"Yeah." Now he definitely looked worried about where this was going. A slight hint of deer in headlights.

"Well just a week later, I listened to virtually the same confession, only this time from Nadia." His expression shifted immediately to concern and sympathy."

"Are you two in trouble? She's got a crush on some guy? Who is it? Do you want me to go and sort him out?"

I couldn't help laughing at his response and was quick to reassure him. And at the same time the idea of Jake 'sorting someone out' was rather comical as despite his evident size and strength he has to be the least aggressive guy I've ever known.

"Don't worry, we are doing fine -- in fact I'd say our marriage is stronger than ever."

Now he was back to looking puzzled, his rational brain no doubt feeling that this didn't compute.

"Jake, put it this way, you are going to have a problem 'sorting him out' in this case."

"Why?"

"Because it's you she has a crush on, Jake. Nadia has a crush on you. Or to be blunt about it she's been fantasising about fucking you."

His face was priceless at that moment. I wouldn't have believed so many different expressions could cross one face in the space of a couple of seconds. It took him a bit longer before he could find something to say.

"Oh Pete, you know I would never ..." Then he changed track as a thought crossed his mind.

"Pete, you didn't tell her about what I ...?" He asked anxiously.

"Of course I did, but don't worry it isn't going to cause a problem."

At that point he almost exploded, only prevented I suspect by the need to not draw attention to us.

"You're crazy, how the hell are the three of us going to sit down together now after this -- it'll be so awkward."

Now I went for the coup de grace, so to speak.

"Well, you're in luck then Jake. You see I'm away overnight this Friday, so that means I won't be there when Nadia invites you round."

Weirdly, despite the topic, I was starting to enjoy this. Jake was beginning to look like at any moment a circuit board was going to blow in that incredible brain of his. I followed up.

"That's the favour. I want to give you to Nadia, like as a present."

All Jake could do, even though he almost never swears, was say,

"What the fuck, Pete? I mean what the fuck?"

I reverted to our joke from our teenage years.

"Come on Mr Spock, it is all perfectly logical. This way she gets a chance to have her fun without consequences as you are off to the US next week. And I've always felt a bit guilty that I had my share of interesting 'experiences' as you know before I met Nadia, while I was her first, and this way she can do a bit of catching up."

He was still looking at me like I had suddenly grown an extra head, but had calmed down.

"I'm fine with it Jake. Really. And Nadia is more than fine with it. She gave me this letter for you. Read it after I'm gone and answer her -- then it is just between the two of you."

I placed the letter on the table on front of him, quickly finished my coffee and got up.

"You stay here and finish your coffee and have a look at her letter, and either way I'll see you next week when I drive you to the airport. The only thing that matters to me is that you give her a good time -- and just focus on her -- forget about me."

With that I was off, although I did sneakily linger outside in the shadows to watch him open the letter and read its contents, with a bemused grin on his face.

123456...8