But in a Good Way

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jake. You are what we used to call a 'hunk' when I was in my teens. Why have you been hiding this away?"

He laughed and then said,

"You know I've had enough trouble getting them to take me seriously as a research scientist -- the last thing I am going to do is go into the lab shirtless."

Nadia saw the point and laughed with him. Then he continued,

"After all, this is the first time I've ever seen you in all your sexy glory, and I'm kind of guessing you don't plan to turn up like this in court any time soon? Although I could see it influencing an all-male jury."

Again they laughed. Their easy familiar complicit laughter hurt. How stupid, huh?

"This is for you, Jake. Do you like it?" Nadia said, indicating her lingerie.

"Do you even need to ask? You are stunning, Nadia. A wet dream come to life. My wet dream. And you do realise that it's going to get you fucked, don't you?" Again that low confident growl.

"I really hope so." She breathed in response.

"Maybe you should finish unwrapping your present then." He prompted.

With evident enthusiasm and a sudden willingness to meekly do what she was told that had not been much in evidence, at least for me, Nadia undid his belt and then unbuttoned his trousers. She had no trouble slipping them down over his slim backside from where they fell to the floor. He was wearing red boxers, but it was already quite evident that what they contained was now the focus of Nadia's attention.

At this point Jake's practical side stepped in and he insisted on getting rid of his shoes and socks himself. Nadia only said,

"As long as I get to unwrap the last bit myself."

While Jake disposed of his shoes and socks I could not help but notice that Nadia was subtly repositioning herself. I guessed that it was so that Jake would be standing sideways on to me, and even a little facing me, for the big reveal. Of course it was intended to torment me, but I took a strange comfort from the fact that at least she had not yet forgotten me.

Jake returned to face Nadia and she surprised both of us by gracefully slipping down to her knees before him. He actually began to say something,

"Nadia, you don't have to ..." before she stopped him.

"I know I don't have to, Jake, but I want to. I really want to." Her voice sounded heavy and husky in a way I'd never heard before.

Then she put her graceful hands out and used her long slender fingers to reach inside the waist of his boxers and gently ease them down until his cock sprung free. I think her gasp was genuine.

At this point I gave a shocked, slightly bitter laugh at my idiocy. As you probably know, cocks tend to fall into two categories -- 'showers' and 'growers' (look it up if you are not sure). I had somehow naively assumed that since I knew Jake's cock seemed a little bigger than mine, that it fell into the 'shower' category and that it did not get much bigger when erect. Fundamental error on my part.

For obvious reasons, Jake was now nearly fully erect and his cock was big. Much bigger and thicker than mine.

In truth, for all my incipient feelings of inadequacy and suddenly turbocharged jealousy, I was also a little concerned that it could somehow hurt Nadia.

Jake also seemed to feel he had to reassure Nadia and said,

"Don't worry, little girl, you'll be able to take it. I'll make sure I don't hurt you."

However she was evidently not worried.

"Don't worry, I'm sure I'll cope, and I'll be quite happy to die trying." She gave a little giggle.

With that she placed both of her hands gently round his cock, one above the other, still leaving the tip exposed, and despite her having quite long fingers they only just met around his girth. She looked up at Jake with a look somewhere between adoration and worship and there was an almost tangible change in which all the power in the room was suddenly held by Jake, and his words showed that he realised it.

"Have you been fantasising about me, Nadia?" He asked in in his low, commanding voice.

I saw her visibly shiver as I suspect that was the moment she felt the shift in the dynamic. She held on to his cock but made no effort to stroke it, rather it seemed like she needed to hold on to it to keep herself from falling. As she hesitated, he insisted on an answer.

"Tell me, Nadia."

"Yes." She said, in a quiet voice, as though a little ashamed.

"Have you masturbated while thinking of me, Nadia?"

"Yes."

"What did you imagine while you masturbated?"

"Don't make me ..." She began, putting on a quite credible performance, obviously turned on by the prospect of having an answer dragged out of her.

"Tell me, Nadia." His voice stayed low, with just a hint of a more commanding growl.

"I imagined you coming round one evening while Pete was away, and me confessing that I wanted you and then despite me saying that we mustn't, you tearing my clothes off and fucking me hard on the floor."

"Good girl, Nadia." She smiled up at him.

"Did you close your eyes and think of me while your husband fucked you?"

This time she did not speak but after a moment nodded. Oscar time I thought.

This was not enough for Jake.

"Say it, Nadia."

"Yes, sometimes I closed my eyes and pretended it was you when Pete fucked me. I was even scared I had shouted you name when I came."

"Good girl. You see it's not so difficult." How quickly she was being trained to enjoy his approval.

"Are you looking forward to having my come in your naughty married pussy?"

This time the answer did not need to be dragged out of her.

"Yes, and I want to watch it dribbling out of me afterwards as well."

I think he was a little shocked at the brazenness of her answer, but rallied quickly.

"Oh I think we can manage that -- and maybe more than just dribble."

Jake then reached down and pulled her to her feet, taking her by surprise as she perhaps expected to be asked to suck his cock, but he had other ideas. He turned her round and efficiently undid her bra -- which at any rate was not for any purpose than decoration given the firmness of her breasts -- he turned her back and it was evident just how pliable she was in his hands, ready to do his bidding without a hint of hesitation or resistance.

He stood back a moment to admire her breasts. This was the first time he had seen them revealed in their perfection -- and he was seeing them at their best with her nipples standing out, bullet hard. But even here he showed how different he was as a lover to me -- casually reaching out a hand and tweaking her nipple.

I expected a protest, or at least a little cry of pain, but what I heard was only a submissive lustful groan. Everything was allowed to him -- Nadia would deny him nothing. As if to emphasise how things were going to be, Jake told her what to do.

"Nadia, I want you to take your panties off."

Without question or hesitation she slipped them carefully off and allowed them to fall to the floor, stepping out of them delicately. Now her smooth-shaven mound was exposed and she stood there in just her stockings, garter belt and heels. My personal porn star.

No.

Jake's personal porn star.

Again not being hurried, Jake examined her, his eyes roaming all over her body.

"Now take off your shoes, Nadia." Here though she did protest a little.

"I got these specially, Jake -- with the strap they should stay on even when ..." But Jake did not let her finish.

"No. Take of your shoes, Nadia. You are going to lose control of your body very soon and I don't want to be stabbed by one of your heels when you do." His voice remained low and reasonable, but it was clear he expected her to obey. And she did, sitting on the bed to do so, and putting on a graceful little show.

"Now come here"

Nadia approached him, now just in her stocking-clad feet, suddenly looking really small and vulnerable against Jake. This time he drew her gently to him and leaned down as she angled her face up to him for a kiss. Her arms went round him unconsciously, roaming over his muscled back and firm arse.

Without warning Jake suddenly reached his arms down around Nadia's arse and lifted her up and I guess instinctively her legs hooked around his body. For a moment I even wondered whether his cock hadn't already ended up in Nadia. It hadn't but I could see from the expression on her face that she was achingly aware of how close it was to her uncovered pussy.

She squealed with excitement like a giddy teenager, and said,

"I never knew you were so strong, Jake."

I'm not physically weak and of course I could have lifted Nadia, but the effort would have shown and I doubted I could carry her in the casual way Jake now did to place her gently on the bed. I even found myself bizarrely making a kind of note to myself to add some workouts to my normal morning runs and occasional swimming. Strange the things that cross your mind when watching your wife get seduced!

Nadia lay there, her head looking so pretty on the pillow, fetchingly framed by golden curls that were even more lustrous in the glow of the candles. In contrast there was something incredibly lewd in the way that even now that Jake's body was not between them she kept her legs spread wide. Open and ready for him.

From my angle I could not really see her pussy too well, but Jake obviously had a better view and his words confirmed my suspicions.

"Nadia! Show me how wet you are for me."

Without hesitation she reached down with one hand and passed it along her pussy lips, and held it up to Jake, her fingers clearly glistening from her wetness.

"Good girl. Now suck your juices off for me."

I could not believe this was Nadia. My Nadia. Nadia who blushed when caught sucking a choc ice in public.

Now she slowly and sensually sucked her fingers clean, never once breaking eye contact with him. Jake then bent down, clearly intent on kissing a path to her pussy, but for once Nadia intervened and put a hand to his cheek before saying,

"Please Jake, I need to have your cock inside me now. I can't wait."

Jake for a moment showed a more caring and even slightly concerned tone to his voice.

"I want to be sure you are ready for me. I promised it would not hurt."

Nadia smiled up at his concern.

"Jake, I'm ready. If I get any more turned on my pussy is going to melt. And anyway I want it to hurt a little, to feel how much your huge cock stretches my little pussy. After all I am being a bad girl so maybe I deserve to have it hurt a little."

Perhaps aware that for a moment that he had slipped from his dominant role, Jake made sure that he compensated for it from there on in.

He leaned down and supported himself over Nadia, carrying his weight on his elbows, the tip of his cock hovering by her pussy. Time perceptibly slowed. The moment of truth.

"If you want this, Nadia, then use your hand to guide me to your entrance."

She lifted her right hand but Jake stopped her.

"No, not that one, your left one." No prizes for guessing why.

After the slightest hesitation she did.

I could see the gold of her ring momentarily catch the light as she placed her hand on his cock and gently moved his huge dark tip into her folds and then dropped her hand back to the bed.

Jake's movement, when it came, seemed glacially slow, but the effect on Nadia was all too apparent. Whether out of concern to avoid hurting her or a desire to torment her, or perhaps even both, he showing incredible control. Moving into my wife, invading her, remorselessly, bit by bit.

There were no words, just sounds, gasps, moans, panting, breath catching in her throat. Her hands grasped at the sheets to have something to hold onto and her eyes closed.

When Nadia closed her eyes, Jake stopped and said,

"Open your eyes Nadia and look into my eyes while I take you."

With an effort she did, and he resumed his progress, savouring the expressions of adoration, blissful discomfort and wonder that chased across her face. When he paused again, Nadia spoke, in little more than a whisper,

"I can't believe I managed to take all of you."

Jake smiled. She had fallen into his trap. Without warning he thrust the still significant remainder of his cock into her in one go.

She gave a cry of shock and some mix possibly of pain and pleasure and her eyes went wide.

"Now you have. Good girl. Now you have all of me inside you."

Nadia looked utterly disoriented. No longer even sure who she was. In that moment perhaps all that existed for her was his cock in her.

He gave her time to adjust, and she remained looking up into his eyes

"That's it Nadia, surrender yourself to me."

Slowly she put one hand around his back and then the other. Then it seemed that she was regaining the power of speech, but her voice had subtly changed, taking on a slightly strained note.

"It's like I can feel every bit of your cock inside me, Jake. Every place it is touching me." There was a note of wonder in her voice.

"You're such a good girl, taking all my cock." He said to her in his low growl of a voice.

She gasped and said,

"Oh god, Jake, I can feel your voice vibrating in me through your cock."

Now he began to fuck her, slowly but very gradually picking up the pace, making sure each thrust involved withdrawing his cock almost fully before pushing back all the way into her.

All she could do was say, or rather gasp his name,

"Jake."

"You're going to come for me soon, aren't you girl?"

"Yes, Jake."

"It's going to be the biggest orgasm of your life, but don't fight it. I'll take care of you."

Now if I could have done so I would have pressed the pause button, to give me a chance to process the overwhelming sensations I had at witnessing Nadia's conquest. And yet of course I could not have looked away and missed even a moment of the unfolding scene.

I could already see her skin flushing, not just on her face her neck her shoulders, but even down her torso and on her arms and legs. Her cries were becoming louder and more frantic, her expressions taking on that wonderful uncontrolled rictus as orgasm approached, and her hand unconsciously crept up to her face in that lovely little tell of hers.

I waited for her convulsive expulsion of his cock from her pussy with the onset of her orgasm -- I held on to that idea - the thought that for all his dominance and confidence he would still suffer the same fate as her ordinary mortal husband.

I waited in vain. As her climax struck he was at his deepest inside her and her pussy's attempts to push him out were futile, and she could only clench around the thickness of his cock, setting off stronger and stronger waves of pleasure that seemed to become one endless climax. Her cries escalated to a wordless wail while her hands flailed and her legs thrashed around utterly without coordination, just as Jake had predicted. He even reached a hand down to gently but firmly rub her clit and so wring out the very last she had to give.

Not only had Jake fucked my wife, but he had given her something I had never been able to. There was no possibility that she was pretending this to tease me -- this was an experience that was utterly new to her. It struck me then that it was deeply unfair that perhaps what stood in the way of me doing that for her, aside from not being endowed with such a massive cock, was that my love for her made it impossible for me to be sufficiently brutal to force it on her.

Now you would imagine that this represented the peak of my jealous suffering, and I would have thought so too, as much as I was capable of coherent thought in that moment, but soon after I learned otherwise.

Nadia was still gently shaking, like a horse that had given its all in a race, and her body shone with perspiration. Her eyes had closed and Jake had let her do so. He eased himself from her and now held her tight, gently kissing her closed eyes and then her lips, comforting her.

"It's alright, I have you girl. Your first true orgasm is always a shock -- the first time you have a lover with a big cock who knows how to use it. Don't worry -- you'll get used to it."

Nadia was still beyond speech it seemed and only clung onto Jake, drinking in his words of reassurance -- though they were anything but reassuring to me!

"You are so beautiful when you give yourself to me. You've been such a good girl for me."

Finally Nadia opened her eyes, though they seemed to have trouble focusing, and she spoke.

"Thank you Jake. Thank you for giving me my first true orgasm".

Up to now it I had been sure that all the things she said were also intended for my ears, said at least in part to tease me, to push my buttons, but this time I wondered if she still even remembered that I existed, let alone that I could hear her words!

"For a moment I really thought it might kill me. I guess that is why they call it the 'little death' -- although there was nothing little about it -- or about what caused it". She gave him a dirty complicit grin.

"Jake, I'm so glad he can't see or hear me. I just have to say the honest truth, which I am never ever going to tell Pete, because I just wouldn't want to hurt him like that ..."

How weird that Nadia speaking like this was more reassuring -- I suppose because it was her way of letting me know that she knew I was there.

"...but being fucked and filled by your huge cock is just so incredible."

She gazed worshipfully into his eyes and continued, knowing full well I could hear every word,

"You read about a girl's pussy 'being stretched' and it sounds crazy or even painful, and now I know what it is like and it is gorgeous -- and it just makes me so utterly submissive to you. It was more like I was kind of wrapped around you. And having you so deep inside me -- I thought it would hurt even -- but it feels so naughty, knowing that you have been much further than Pete ever will, no matter how much he tries, almost like you taking a sort of second, deeper virginity."

Then she reached out her hand and slowly placed it on Jake's thigh and they stayed like that for a little. Not moving, both perhaps needing a respite from their passion.

Then Jake spoke.

"So Pete has a kink for this cuckold idea?"

Nadia considered for a moment.

"Perhaps a bit -- but it's not some kind of an obsession. If anything it has been me who has been playing up to that idea, teasing him about it. And actually I kind of got turned on by it. The idea of rewarding him for being such a wonderful husband and a creative considerate lover by betraying him so flagrantly and tormenting him about it -- I like being the woman who can do that, and at least for a bit I like the idea of being the kind of woman for whom size matters -- although you don't make that too difficult."

Jake gave a little laugh.

"Nadia the size queen. Who would have thought it?"

Nadia smirked and then spoke.

"You didn't come, did you, Jake?" At the same time she casually reached across to him and put her hand on his cock. The whiteness of her small delicate fingers a contrast with the utter blackness of his still fully erect manhood.

Jake shook his head.

"Not yet -- but I soon will."

Jake considered for a moment and then gave her instructions. By now it was already established that she would do whatever he told her without question.

"Go and put a couple of the candles on the floor by the mirror and put on your heels."

I watched her get off the bed, now wearing only the delicate lacy white stockings, and I guess knowing that both her lover and her husband were watching her she walked gracefully across to do his bidding, so that most of the light was now by the mirror, leaving the rest of the room a little more shadowy. She put the heels back on, doing up the little buckle that would hold them on and turned back to Jake for further instruction.

1...345678