But in a Good Way

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I set off for home.

Strangely I took my time getting there and chose to walk rather than catch the tube. I had the oddest carefree mood -- completely at odds with how I thought I might feel. It was out of my hands now.

This was something I would never appreciate in my working life, as you can probably tell from the little I've shown you of what I do. There I am in control and I am so used to that I take it for granted and so do the people around me.

But now, I genuinely did not know what would happen. It excited me, even unsettled me in a way. I certainly felt more than a twinge of jealousy, but I did not want to stop. It had something in common with eating a really hot curry -- you know it will sting but it will also feel good and the knowledge does not stop you.

When I got in, Nadia was holding her smartphone. She looked at me and laughed.

"Well, you certainly did a good job of selling the idea to Jake."

"I guess that means he has written to you?"

She smiled a radiant smile at me and said,

"Oh yes, we have already exchanged a few messages."

I was intrigued and moved towards her.

"Let me see." I somehow took it for granted that she would show me, so I was more than a little shocked at what she said.

"Oh no, that is just between Jake and me. You're never going to see this correspondence." She said, even stressing the word 'never'.

Wow. How quickly she had got into this. Then she added,

"But I will tell you that he has chosen the name 'Nadia's dark destiny' as his e-mail address, so I am pretty sure he's got the right idea."

Be careful what you wish for, huh? She watched me with a mixture of sympathy and enjoyment. Then for a moment she looked serious.

"Pete, I am letting 'Good Nadia' out just for a moment. If this all gets too much for you and you have second thoughts, all you have to do is send me an SMS or an e-mail with the message 'game over' and it will all stop. Do you understand?"

I looked at her, more than anything else captivated by just how beautiful she looked to me in that moment.

"Yes, I understand."

"Good. But that will be the only option you have, to stop it completely. Otherwise you will have no control at all over what will happen. That was the last you will see of Good Nadia until after. Bad Nadia is now in charge." She added with a gleeful expression.

"What do you mean, 'until after', Nadia?"

"I mean until after I have made you a cuckold, of course, Pete." It seemed to me that she placed a special stress on the word 'cuckold', relishing the sound of it. I felt an involuntary shiver at the same time that my cock began to stir.

"I've got to admit that I am a bit uncomfortable with that word, Nadia."

"What word?"

"Cuckold" I answered, uncomfortable even saying it.

She smiled sweetly and came up to me from behind as I sat in the chair and whispered into my ear.

"I understand darling. It does have a bit of a cruel, brutal sound to it, doesn't it? But then maybe it should, you know, with that whole angst thing -- the way that it does make you feel so jealous. And anyway I have to admit that every time I am going to look into your eyes, my love, and say the word 'cuckold' or whisper it so sweetly into your ear, it will make my pussy so wet. So I am going to go on using it."

Then she put her hand to the front of my jeans where she could certainly feel the hardness of my cock, and added,

"And it obviously excites you at the same time, doesn't it?"

This time there was nothing I could say. She stepped back and sat back down at the table.

"Oh, and by the way, you are not going away for Friday night, even though we are going to let Jake think you are."

Now I was back to being confused. I was about to ask when she spoke again.

"I need to know you are there, in the observation room, watching and listening, if I am going to do this."

Now is probably a good point to explain about the observation room. It was next to the master bedroom and was essentially a well-hidden room where an observer could watch what was happening in the bedroom through one-way glass, which from that side just seemed to be an ordinary mirror, albeit one that took up most of one wall. The bedroom was also equipped with quite a number of hidden microphones -- connected to a fancy piece of equipment in the observation room that allowed a listener to hear anything said, even in a whisper, anywhere in the room -- apparently some kind of system of what are called compensating microphones. At the same time the observation room was completely soundproofed so that even if someone in there shouted, it could not be heard in the bedroom

One doesn't have to be a genius to guess what the purpose of this set-up was -- most likely to surreptitiously gather compromising material on people.

I had been quite surprised when we moved in that Nadia had not objected to us using the master bedroom. In fact I began to suspect that the idea of being observed by an imaginary observer while fucking even turned her on a little.

So I was going to have a ringside seat when Jake came round on Friday. I also immediately grasped that it would have an extra dimension of naughtiness to it, with Nadia knowing I was watching and listening just feet way, while Jake would believe that I was in another city.

"Of course I'll make sure that you have a comfortable seat and refreshments," Nadia added.

"I want to make sure it is a memorable experience for you". I wryly thought to myself that it could hardly be otherwise.

Strangely we then shifted mode to sorting practical things, stacking the dishwasher and getting it running, sorting clean washing, checking on bills to be paid and so on. I had an odd feeling that a couple about to embark on such an adventure should not also live mundane domestic lives, but of course that is absurd, dishes still need to be washed and so on.

What was evident though was an incredible sexual tension between us. It was almost palpable, taking on something like a physical form, something invisible thickening the air in the room until it almost made breathing more difficult.

When finally we found our way into the bedroom, as if by unspoken agreement going naked from the bathroom, Nadia stalked up to me, put her arms up on my shoulders, passed her hands round the back of my neck, but then instead of kissing me as I expected rather spoke, in a low sensual voice, All the time gazing up into my eyes.

"Knowing that I am going to fuck another man makes you want me more than ever, doesn't it?"

After a moment, I nodded, not trusting myself to speak.

"Me too. I am just so horny all the time. And I really don't know what makes me hornier, the thought that Jake is going to slide his cock into my naughty married pussy, or how jealous it is going to make you."

Then Nadia did kiss me. For some reason the word 'Judas' came to mind, but I could not help but respond, with passion. Then she sat herself on the edge of the bed, her legs lewdly parted and without a hint of shame, and said,

"I want you to lick my pussy, my soon-to-be-very-naughty pussy, and make me come, Pete."

As I am sure you can guess from what I've already told you about her, this was about as far as you could imagine from how Nadia might speak, and even more so from how she might behave. It felt as though I had no choice but to kneel and do her bidding, and as I did she gently placed her hands over the back of my head and pulled me into her. As I approached I could smell the musky scent of her arousal -- if this was an act for my benefit then it was one that was turning her on just as much as me -- as was also evidenced by the puffy red state of her folds and the way they were glistening with her juices.

It was clear that prolonged teasing of her pussy lips or any of the other 'tricks' in my arsenal were not on the menu this time. I was expected to make her come using my tongue on her clit, 'impure and simple' so to speak. So I got to work, my hands on her hips.

"Good Nadia is screaming with outrage at the way I'm treating her beloved Pete ...", she said mockingly, although already panting slightly with the long hard strokes of my tongue. Then she added,

"But she is locked up and I'm not letting her out until after I've had my fun with Jake." After that I redoubled my efforts and that made sure that very soon she was beyond coherent speech. Strangely even Bad Nadia's orgasm seemed different; more brazen, louder, even in a way aggressive -- like a celebration of something that was her right, and not as so often with Good Nadia, even after all this time, a gift she thanked me for.

I don't think I'm one of those guys who sees these things in transactional terms -- you know, 'I've licked your pussy and made you come, so now I get to fuck you' -- but it was I guess kind of a natural expectation. I pulled myself up Nadia's hot and sweaty body until I was positioned over her face. Her eyes were still closed and I began to move down gently to kiss her on the lips when her eyes sprang fully open, she rolled me over and resting on one elbow, she looked at me while her other hand drifted lazily down to hold my cock.

"I know. You thought that you would be fucking me didn't you?" Her voice was back to sounding so sweet and concerned.

I must have at least grunted an affirmative.

"But that is not how these things work. The next cock to penetrate my pussy will be Jake's." She was now very gently stroking my cock with her hand and the contrast between the pleasurable sensations and her words seemed to render me unable to think or to respond.

"Of course I know you are not going to give up just like that. You might even beg. In fact I hope you do. But Jake is going to be the next man to fuck me."

Up till then I don't think I fully understood the term 'mind fuck'. Now I was getting a tutorial from an unexpected expert.

"Anyhow, I'd better get my beauty sleep, since I am pretty sure Jake is going to wear me out on Friday. Sleep tight, darling. Sweet dreams."

With that she rolled away from me and switched off the bedside lamp, leaving us in darkness; and me with a raging hard-on and a mind in turmoil.

***

Over the remaining couple of days the story remained pretty much the same. On one level of course I understood that this would not work at all if Nadia were to act tentative, to be constantly seeking reassurance, permission, even approval from me. But I was also asking myself why she had to be so damn good at this.

I also got the idea of her creating Bad Nadia as her way of getting into it, but I began to feel that Bad Nadia was becoming real, a person in her own right, and I even at moments feared that she might have locked away Good Nadia forever.

Of course I also knew I had the option of sending that message. Game over. And at the same time I knew I wouldn't. In some way even I couldn't.

To my shame I really did end up begging. On the Thursday evening. I actually begged her to let me fuck her.

"That is so sweet. I know how hard it is for you to beg. You must be really desperate, Pete, and that turns me on so much. It's so unfair of me, doing this to you and you have no idea how wet that makes me -- that and the thought of being fucked by Jake tomorrow."

And once again it was lights out.

***

When I got in from work on the Friday evening the thing I noticed was Nadia's hair. She'd had it done in curls, a cascade of tiny little ringlets, just as it had been for our wedding.

Of course I noticed. How could I not? And yet neither of us mentioned it. We even sat down to a light salad together, to an outside eye the picture of routine domesticity, discussing inconsequential things.

That changed however once we moved to the bedroom.

"As a special treat I'm going to let you watch me getting ready."

I went to sit on the bed but Nadia turned to me and wagged a finger.

"Oh, no. You are going to be on the other side of the glass from now on, Pete."

I stood there bemused, as so often since Bad Nadia had emerged, and she came over to me and literally led me by the hand to the 'observation room'. When she opened the door I saw that she had done what I had not thought to do. There was a winged chair from one of the guest rooms positioned so as to view our bedroom, with a little coffee table next to it and a jug of water with slices of lemon and lime in it and a glass.

Turning to me she gave me a light kiss on the lips and at the same time she casually removed my phone from my pocket.

"I don't want there to be any distractions -- I want to be the full focus of your attention. I'm switching it off and putting it away." Of course I realised that this also took away any chance of using the safe word, but then we were way past that point.

"Take a seat and enjoy the show. The next time you kiss me I will have been fucked by another man and you, my darling husband, will be a cuckold."

With that the door closed behind her and she was gone.

I sat in the seat and watched as she reappeared in our room, casually switching off my phone and putting it in a bottom draw. She shed her robe and stood naked before the mirror and thus facing me. She admired herself and I saw how she was now completely shaven down below and I guess also waxed.

Suddenly she spoke.

"You know it really turns me on; the idea of getting ready so that my lover can fuck me, while you watch."

Then she looked mock contrite, put her finger to her lips and said,

"Oops. I forgot you're a bit sensitive about me calling Jake my lover -- but then again that is what he is going to be very soon."

Seemingly absentmindedly she put a finger to her pussy and then commented,

"Wow, I'm getting wet already, and that's just at the thought of it."

Then she suddenly changed tack.

"I bet you're wondering what I'm going to wear for him?"

I must admit that she was doing an uncanny job of reading my mind, although not so surprising, given the circumstances.

"Well, you remember how I chose not to go for white on our wedding night, since you had already done a pretty efficient job of deflowering me?"

I couldn't help myself and answered,

"Yes," even though I knew she couldn't hear me.

"It strikes me that tonight is the perfect opportunity to wear something traditional -- I kind of guess that it's the right thing for cuckolding your husband with your black lover -- even if it is a bit of a cliché."

With that Nadia took out of the draw an unopened package and opened it pulling out a pair of sheer white stockings with lacy tops. I was taken aback at the facility with which she gracefully drew them onto her perfectly smooth legs. I even wondered whether she hadn't been rehearsing this, like a performance, a suspicion that became a little stronger when she then pulled out a similarly white garter belt and with great facility did it up and shifted it round before clipping the clasps to the top of the stockings.

"Do you think he'll like these?" She asked.

I was tempted to answer with something along the lines of 'if he's still got a pulse ...' but of course any clever answer was irrelevant, as was my approval or otherwise.

She then added delicate white lacy panties, carefully pulled on over the garter straps and a gorgeous semi-transparent lacy bra, of course also white. All these things were new. Again showing an uncanny ability to read my thoughts, she said,

"I've been spending our money on all this lovely lingerie, darling. I hope you don't mind, but I think my lover deserves the best, don't you?"

Then she pulled out a pair of graceful white heels, slid them onto her feet and did up the delicate white strap -- which I guessed had the practical benefit that they would not easily fall off, even in the throes of passion.

I realised that it was almost time for Jake to arrive and wondered what Nadia was going to wear over the top. As it turned out, the answer was nothing, as she proudly informed me.

"I want to blow his mind right from the start." Well she was certainly blowing mine.

Moments later I heard the faint sound of the doorbell. Pausing just for a moment to blow me a kiss, she went down to let him in, and her parting words were,

"Enjoy the show."

I half expected it to be a while before they appeared -- that she might offer him a drink or something, but they reappeared almost immediately, Nadia leading Jake into our bedroom by the hand. He was wearing a suit -- I'm pretty sure the same one as for our wedding (aside from anything else I guess he does not own that many). I assume that this was at Nadia's request. Jake being a long-term friend -- we had both been fourteen when we met -- he was such a familiar presence that I never really looked at him. Now it struck me a little how he must seem through a woman's eyes -- tall, distinguished and evidently devastatingly handsome.

This was the moment when the physical reality of it struck me. They were clothed, or at least partly so in Nadia's case, and I had not even seen them kiss. But they were there, intimate, in our bedroom for one purpose. Nadia broke off for a moment to press a button on our sound system and returned to Jake as the opening of Wicked Game could be heard, saying,

"I think we should finish that dance." Jake chuckled.

She put her arms up around his neck, and even in her heels she looked incredibly diminutive. Jake needed little urging and his hand moved around onto her back and the other lightly rested above her firm arse.

They did not really dance. Perhaps a little swaying to the music, but that was all.

Nothing had such a visceral impact on me as watching Jake and Nadia, as yet still clothed, moving slowly to that song from our wedding reception.

"So, Jake, when you were dancing with me at the reception, did you want to kiss me?" Nadia's voice was soft and sensual.

"Yes."

"Then kiss me. Kiss me like you wanted to kiss me then."

He did not need to be asked a second time. I guess that kiss really did go on for a long time and not just in my perception, since the last chords of the song were fading away when they broke apart. The microphone system in the bedroom was so good that I could even hear how Nadia's breathing had become a little faster and heavier.

"May I unwrap my present, please?" Nadia said, putting on a bit of a faux innocent voice.

Though I am sure that Jake is too intelligent not to know when something is an act, it still had to have its intended effect of letting him know that here, in this bedroom with my wife, he was now in charge.

I had made a resolution that no matter what I would not touch myself while I watched and would keep my loose shorts and t-shirt on. I could not explain clearly why this was important to me but it was. I guess my picture of who I am is important to me and that picture is not of someone masturbating while watching his wife get fucked. At any rate I am glad I did.

"Go ahead little girl. It's all for you." Jake's voice came out as a low rumble. I had never really noticed how deep it was -- or was this just his bedroom voice?

Nadia first slid his jacket off his shoulders and touchingly placed it carefully on the back of the chair before returning to undo his tie. She was not so worried about that and allowed it to fall to the floor.

Then she undid the buttons on his tailored white shirt, with a certain charming awkwardness, both due to her evident eagerness and the fact that it was not a practised skill. She pushed it back off his shoulders but any plans to put it somewhere were forgotten at the sight of his exposed chest and shoulders. I was dimly aware that Jake took good care of himself and exercised regularly -- but this smooth chest, complete lack of a stomach, powerful shoulders and generally v-shaped upper body was a slightly unsettling surprise to me -- though evidently a rather more delightful one to Nadia. She sighed quite audibly and ran her hands up over his chest.

123456...8