But in a Good Way

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slowly tasted my way up her body, savouring the salty tang where she had perspired from the labours of love. I finally arrived at her face, holding myself above her. Nadia instinctively opened her legs to allow me in and I slowly but firmly entered her, eliciting that expression I always savoured, as if for all that she knew it would happen, in some way it was always the first time; a sweet surprise, a lingering echo of when she gave me her virginity.

Unexpectedly Nadia spoke, and seemed to read the tenor of my thoughts.

"You were the first to make love to me, Pete. I am yours, you know. Always will be."

I then surprised her by moving my legs to lie outside hers, gently pushing hers together to make her pussy's grip on me all the tighter. A new experience and one that made her widen her eyes for a moment. I thrust into her with a long slow deliberate motion, knowing that it was fast enough to arouse, to provoke but not to sate her need.

"Please, Pete. You know what you are doing to me. Please."

She began to plead with her body as well but when she tried to push her needy cunt at me I simply compensated, keeping her surfing on that delicious, tormenting edge of ecstasy. Strangely now I had no trouble keeping my own orgasm at bay.

Her pleading moved into that territory of sounds beyond words, but still so eloquent for all that. When at last I decided to show mercy and allowed my thrusts to match her now desperate need she quickly reached her orgasm, as always unconsciously letting me know as her hand went to her mouth and that fabulous blush spreading its way down her neck from her cheeks.

At the very last moment, inspired, I slid my hands up under her back and grasped her shoulders firmly, suddenly moved my legs inside hers to wedge them open and with a gentle but unyielding force I had been unaware I was reluctant to use on my beloved before, I held my cock in her pussy as the wave of her orgasm struck, refusing this time to be expelled and the force of Nadia's clenching finally triggered my orgasm -- so that it seemed to me that each of my cock's spasms made her clench anew and her clenching kept my cock triggered a fresh spasm.

How long that lasted I have no idea but when it was over it left me utterly spent, lying on her still. With my mouth close to her ear all I could gasp was,

"Empty!"

A moment later Nadia whispered in mine,

"Full."

Worried I might squash her I slid inelegantly off and lay on my side gazing at her, and she turned her head to face me, still panting a little, and gasped out,

"Old dog .... can learn ... new tricks."

Then she added, having caught her breath a little more,

"I think that definitely counts as reclaiming."

I laughed and then said, pretending to be offended,

"So you're a tigress but I'm an old dog? That's kind of offensive."

Nadia looked at me speculatively and then said,

"Well, I suppose you could try for an upgrade to wolf."

***

We reached the airport with plenty of time to spare. After booking in his luggage we still had time to sit down over a coffee. Jake was looking troubled.

"Look, Pete, I got a bit carried away. You know how I get when I have a project. I feel a bit bad about ..."

At this point I stepped in, even if a part of me relished his discomfort.

"Jake, I told you to give Nadia a wonderful experience and fulfil her fantasies -- and you did. And you didn't make her do anything she didn't want to do."

He still looked a little troubled.

"Don't worry -- you haven't damaged our marriage. We talk -- we don't have secrets from each other.

"You're worried that you got into it too much, enjoyed being the bad boy, aren't you?"

"I guess, yeah ..."

"Well don't. Nadia thoroughly enjoyed the chance to be bad. She is a bit worried that you might be the one starting to feel a bit guilty, so she has written a letter for you - you are to open it once you are on the plane -- I suspect it will make you feel a bit happier about it all."

I handed over the sealed envelope and changed the topic to what he would be doing in his PhD and Jake quickly became the enthusiastic geek and was soon getting so carried away talking about the links between evolutionary psychology and some strands in Buddhist thinking that I had to urge him to go through security so as not to miss his flight.

Of course Nadia had shown me the letter she had written for Jake. Nadia has wonderful handwriting -- a beautiful flowing cursive script -- and she has this quality of being able to put down her thoughts already fully formed, so it was not blighted by crossings out, spelling mistakes or illegible words. For me it has always had a sensuous quality and makes me regret that we live in an age where handwritten letters are a rarity -- but I guess that is hypocritical since it would be a disaster for me with my semi-literate scrawl!

Jake, you wonderful, wicked, beautiful man,

Because you are my friend, and were my friend before you became my lover, I can guess that you have been feeling remorseful and maybe even guilty.

Don't.

Stop it.

For me our night together was akin to a religious experience. I know that sounds so odd coming from me, the militant atheist. It was not just that I experienced the Second Coming. It was so much better than that since I also experienced the Third Coming and even the Fourth Coming. See? I haven't lost my silly sense of humour!

You gave me the gift of fulfilling my fantasy, you didn't just allow me to be a bad girl, you allowed me to feel that you were making me be a bad girl.

Maybe you should think of it as you having a public duty to make other women feel that way. It would almost be a crime to not use your gifts! With your British accent and your geeky charm you are going to be fighting them off in the States. And then when they finally get you into the bedroom ...

And when you do I want to hear all about it. All the dirty details -- especially any African folk traditions you invent for the occasion (yes, I'm not stupid, Jake!).

With love, and easily recalled lust,

Nadia

***

Nadia occasionally shows me some of Jake's 'dispatches from the front', recording his bedroom adventures -- it seems we, or rather Nadia, have certainly helped him embrace his 'dark destiny' and he is cutting a swathe through the women of New England.

As for us, it seems, even if fortunately Good Nadia is still there, Bad Nadia is also here to stay and has a definite flair for creative debauchery and corruption -- but that is a tale for another time.

1...345678