But in a Good Way

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good girl. Now stand in front of the mirror, put your hands on it to support you and place your feet about a foot apart."

Nadia did his bidding and so was looking into the mirror, studying the gorgeous creature she could see in the reflection, evidently liking what she saw as she had a slight smile on her red lips. Standing where she was also meant that she was looking directly at me, where I sat in the chair, and was only a couple of feet from me -- and at the same time as utterly out of reach as though we were on different planets.

Jake was in no hurry to get up, reclining on the bed and watching her from the shadows like a king enjoying the view of one of his mistresses. He would resume the conquest of my wife when he felt like it, and on each side of that glass Nadia and I could only await his pleasure, though with very different feelings.

I could see every little detail of Nadia's now corrupted perfection. There was that scattering of freckles on her cheeks that I loved to gently kiss, one by one, the delicate graceful column of her neck, those eyes that I could get lost in at the most random moments, my train of thought derailed. Her pale skin seemed to glow with an inner light though I knew it to be the illumination of the candles, and I could still see the lingering stain of where she had flushed red with her arousal while her new lover ravished her.

That delightful little patch of blonde fur that she usually kept above her otherwise smooth-shaven pussy had been dispatched ruthlessly for her lover. Irrationally I missed it. I loved the way it held her delicate aroma, but guessed that even if she had kept it, all I would have smelt was Jake's masculine odour.

Nadia's ridiculously firm and rounded breasts, which more than once had drawn suggestions from jealous women that they were the result of cosmetic surgery, seemed to stand out even more proudly than ever, and her nipples looked to be so hard that I thought idly that surely they must be painful, or at least uncomfortable, but if they were she showed no sign of it.

And then one of those beautiful glowing breasts was eclipsed by a black hand. Silently Jake had stalked up behind her, darkly menacing, seeming to absorb what light fell on him in contrast to Nadia's radiance in the soft candlelight. He was now standing directly behind and had reached round to cup her left breast in a hand that made me wonder that I had never realised how large and powerful his hands were, before laughing at the idea of even seeing Jake in this light as recently as a few days ago.

Nadia closed her eyes for a moment and groaned in pleasure at his touch. His other hand tenderly removed a few strands of her golden hair to leave the back of her neck completely exposed to him. Jake ever so gently kissed his way from just beneath her right ear down her neck and then along the shoulder, taking his time and savouring her feel, and the response he was evoking in her; those sweet moans of desire.

For a moment I thought about how strong the sense of betrayal was when I saw him do something that seemed so private, so special to us as a couple -- and then laughed at myself. Every touch, every act, every caress was an act of treachery -- a treachery I had allowed.

"Open your eyes, Nadia." Jake was back to giving commands and Nadia obeyed. His left hand remained on her breast, now cupping it and gently squeezing, while his right hand slowly reached round and down to cup her mound, coming to rest there, a visible sign of his ownership.

"Look at that contrast between my black hands and your beautiful pale skin", he said wonderingly.

"I don't think I've ever seen anything so lovely -- or so sexy." She answered.

They stood like that for some time, almost still except for the very slight movements of his hands. Both of them enjoying the sight in the reflection, perhaps ensuring that they would be able to recall the image whenever they might want to.

"I wonder if, wherever he is, Peter could sense his cuckolding?" Jake asked, seemingly out of nowhere.

"What do you mean? He knows what we are here to do, Jake." For the moment she sounded so casual and matter of fact about what they were doing -- as if discussing a trip to choose new curtains.

"Well I was reading this book about African folk beliefs about sex, and there is one common in Ghana, where my family came from, that if a man is cuckolded then at the very moment it happens -- no matter how far away -- he feels it in the core of his manhood, weakening it."

Nadia laughed and said,

"Well then, purely in the interests of scientific investigation, I will have to report back on any weakening in my husband's virility. But since I am going to be telling him all the sordid details of my infidelity when I see him, if his manhood is no longer what it was then I think it might be rather down to my wickedness and depravity."

Wickedness was certainly involved it seemed to me. The way in which she could lie to Jake so convincingly, knowing I was sitting there mere feet away, seeing and hearing everything, and also the way she could say such things knowing how they might make me feel, certainly suggested Nadia was truly embracing her dark side -- if you will excuse the tasteless pun.

Jake rewarded her by slowly using his hand to rub at her pussy and evidently also was slipping a finger inside her, given both how her groans intensified and the way he said admiringly,

"You are such a good girl to get so wet for me, Nadia."

She gave a happy smile, basking in his praise for the fact that her pussy was gushing from arousal. Nadia the lawyer, the idealist with such a strong sense of right and wrong, the woman who quite rightly would shoot down the slightest attempt to dismiss her as a pretty face, was glowing because of his words.

I marvelled at how Jake could be both so tender and loving toward Nadia and at the same time could be so utterly ruthless, as he was now, making her remain on her probably shaky legs and her arms still against the mirror and barely able to support herself.

It struck me how this was actually a kind of bondage for Nadia, not needing any equipment but with her quite efficiently rendered helpless, having to support her weight with her arms against the mirror, leaving Jake with unfettered access with his hands to do as he pleased, and meaning she was ultimately unable to escape his cock, had she even wanted to, because of the inescapable force of gravity.

And then I realised that my bondage was just as complete -- forced to watch, just as helpless as my wife if not more so, and utterly unable to intervene.

The heels she was wearing put her at just the right height to be entered by his cock. He brought his hands down to hold her hips and his cock appeared between her legs.

Seen this close it looked even more intimidating and improbably large. But all of us knew that it could and would make its way into Nadia's willing pussy.

Nadia looked at it, gave a mischievous little smile, and said,

"Ahhh, my 'dark destiny' approaches."

This time he entered her in one relatively swift move, taking her by surprise and making her cry out again.

For some time he stayed that way, his cock fully inside her, one hand still on her breast and I guess partly helping to support her, the other gently stroking around Nadia's clit. She kept her eyes open looking at him in the mirror, but by chance her line of sight meant that I had the illusion that she was staring into my eyes.

At first I could just make out her breath becoming less and less controlled, before it began to be joined by occasional moans and gasps. Still as far as I could see Jake was keeping his cock still within her cunt. The presence of his hand meant that I had a restricted view of the way Nadia's pussy was stretched taut by him.

Her skin once more began to colour, her mouth now remaining open, and her cries louder and more frequent. At last he began to move his cock within her, half withdrawing it each time before easing it back in, to her evident delight.

I wondered at the supremely proficient way in which, with a new lover whose body he was possessing for the first time, he was able to time her orgasm to coincide with his to perfection. Once more I saw the vain efforts of her pussy to escape the prolonged pleasure -- and this time of course he was aided by the power of gravity keeping her pinned down on him.

Nadia's limbs seemed to be quivering and twitching in a way she could not control and probably was not even aware of, almost all of what was left of her strength going into supporting her while Jake ruthlessly drove her over the edge. For a moment I saw Jake's face in the shadows behind her, his expression inscrutable, almost as if carved from some dark wood.

Jake came with a deep growling exclamation of my wife's name, just as he wrung the last of her orgasm from her. For what seemed like a considerable time they were frozen in this tableau, Nadia's chest heaving from her exertions and her limbs still giving odd little movements without purpose.

As Jake pulled his softening cock from her pussy, with an audible obscene squelching noise, Nadia went to move from her position, but Jake quickly stopped her.

"No Nadia, I want you to stay like that for a moment."

This was clearly a struggle for her but she did as she was told without protest, waiting submissively for his further instructions, mildly curious as to what he wanted.

As she stood there, the first of his seed began to make its way out of her pussy. All three of us watched wordlessly as a thickened globule of white fluid moved lazily down the inside of her thigh to reach her stocking top, where at least for the moment it was caught.

Jake put two fingers to Nadia's now still slightly open pussy and collected some of their combined juices there.

"I wanted to try something else I read about in that book I mentioned." I was struck by the way in which even in such a setting Jake's geekiness could come out.

"There was this ritual for taking a woman and making her yours." He explained.

Nadia looked puzzled for a moment and then asked.

"What, sort of like a marriage ceremony?"

Jake smiled.

"Oh, nothing that formal. No, just a ritual for making a woman serve the man who has just conquered her sexually. To make her serve him and only him."

Then without further explanation he took the juices he had collected on both his hands and put his hands to Nadia's temple and gently worked the viscous liquid into her, matting the wisps of hair there and intoning in his deep voice.

"May all your thoughts be only of me as you feel my essence enter your mind."

Nadia closed her eyes.

Without any hurry Jake collected more of the fluid that was now leaking copiously from her. I watched transfixed as he brought his fingers to her still closed eyes and gently smeared her eyelids, leaving something that caught the light like the tracks left by amorous snails.

"May you see only me as you feel my essence enter your eyes." Nadia gave a groan and a little shiver.

Again Jake's hand went to the never-ending source to collect more. This time his fingers went to that place behind her ears.

"May you hear only me as you feel my essence enter your ears.

"May you smell only me as my essence enters your nose.

"May you taste only me as my essence enters your mouth." This time he made sure that Nadia opened her mouth and took in and swallowed their mingled juices. For a moment he deviated from the script.

"That's a good girl, Nadia, swallow it down." I could see the movement of her throat as she did as she was told.

Then he was back on script. Using what seemed like a larger amount, he massaged the juices into Nadia's breasts, to her evident pleasure from the sounds she made.

"May your breasts only feel my touch as my essence enters you."

In the last stage his hands remained cupped over her sex and only smeared what he found there around her thighs, and her belly.

"May you hunger only for my cock as my essence enters you." Nadia gave a shudder.

Finally Jake allowed her to relax from her pose and turn to face him, putting his arms around her to support and comfort her.

"What did you just do to me?" She said, a wondering tone in her voice.

"Tell me that this is all nonsense, Jake. You are a scientist after all." She looked up searchingly into his eyes. Weirdly from my vantage point I saw a kind of justice in it -- just as Nadia had shown herself an expert at the mind-fuck when I was the victim, so now she was on the receiving end from a master performance by Jake (who was after all an expert in psychology).

"Oh no, not at all, Nadia." He answered, taking her by surprise.

"What do you mean?" I could tell she was genuinely curious, having assumed it was just some kinky bedroom game.

"Well, your body and your mind are programmed to respond to a man who gives you an orgasm, you release chemicals that make you feel good, like oxytocin and you associate that feeling with the man, and the longer and stronger the orgasm, the more that is released. And your body starts to be keyed to that man at the level of the specific cocktail of hormones and pheromones he produces."

Nadia looked up at him, a little apprehensive looking.

"So now that you have given me those long intense pussy-melting orgasms I am beginning to be your submissive little slave?" She managed to look both sceptical but just a little concerned and at the same time excited.

"Oh, it's worse than that little girl. You absorb these substances through your skin in certain special places as well as inside you. So now your body is being invaded everywhere at once. I think you can already feel it, can't you?"

She gave another involuntary shudder, and I as well.

"Oh god, it's like my brain is turning to warm mush, and I am just so aware of everything you say and do Jake. This is crazy."

He smiled reassuringly and gently stroked her hair.

"But the key thing is Nadia, that you want it to be true." And Jake chuckled.

"So just surrender to it. And to me." And then he kissed her gently on the lips and slowly led her back to the bed.

At this point I had to take a drink. Without realising it I had been focusing so intently that my mouth had become dry. I wondered how much more of it I could take -- and then realised that it was a pointless question.

Once more Nadia had shed her shoes and had joined Jake on the bed, this time he lay back while he was semi-draped over him, each playing idly with the other and making inconsequential small talk, and for a little while I drifted away, not dozing but lost in my own thoughts.

My full attention came back when I hear Jake say,

"So you still haven't had enough, girl?"

Far sooner than was good for my ego and my sexual confidence, Jake was once more hardening under the devoted ministrations of my wife, to her quite evident delight.

He growled as she pulled herself up his body while he laid back, sensuously rubbing her breasts up his smooth chest until she was able to lie full length on him, looking so petite and delicate against his strong dark body. Roused to action, his hands reached round, one lying in a casual display of ownership on her arse, the other behind her neck to pull her down to his mouth for a lingering passionate kiss.

"Oh, I don't think I'll ever have enough of you ... and your cock", she said when she pulled back a little, and it took me (and I guess Jake) a moment to realise she was answering his question.

"It's kind of the crack cocaine of cocks -- I could become an addict very quickly -- maybe I already am!"

It struck me how paradoxical it was that she could say such terrible things precisely because she knew I was listening.

Jake frowned and looked offended.

"So what does that make me? Your dealer? That is flagrant racial stereotyping".

Nadia laughed.

"But darling, that didn't stop you ravishing the slutty white girl -- so why don't you fuck me with that big black cock of yours."

He rose to the challenge, quite literally, and putting his hands on her hips he lifted her up bodily to impale her on his now fully erect cock. Suddenly beyond cheeky banter she gave a wordless groaning cry as he pulled her all the way down on him.

Jake gathered Nadia's unresisting hands behind her back and had no trouble holding her wrists together in one large hand. This had the effect of pulling back her shoulders making her breasts stand out to display her sorely hard nipples. It also made it difficult to do what she wanted or rather needed to do -- to lift herself up so as to ride his cock.

Nadia was stuck. Impaled and filled.

And then Jake brought his other hand into play -- at first I (and evidently Nadia) thought he intended to tease her clit, but then he rather used her copiously flowing juices to thoroughly lubricate his thumb, and I began to have an inkling of his evil intent, and after a moment I guess Nadia did as well as she made a display at least of struggling -- although the only practical result was to increase the stimulation she was getting from the cock that filled her.

Jake moved his hand around to her arse, taking his time so as to build up her anticipation, playing with the surroundings of her little puckered hole. She began to moan inarticulately, and it was unclear whether it was in protest or to urge him on, and maybe it was unclear to Nadia as well.

"Nadia, you are going to come with my cock in your cunt and my thumb in your arse." He said it like a simple description of some predestined event, and without ceremony invaded her from behind.

Like one of those wooden toys I remember from childhood with limbs controlled by string, she lost all strength in her body and her arms, just like I recall them doing when you pushed up the base, losing all her strength and seeming only to be held up by his hold on her hands and perhaps by his cock that was buried so deep in her.

It seemed to me that each time he fucked my wife, it took less and less time to make her come, while at the same time making her orgasm last longer and be even more intense. This time I wondered whether the fact that her legs were trapped under her, her arms were pinned in his hand and gravity was helping him to pull her down onto his cock amplified it yet one more level. By the end she was shrieking, until it seemed she simply ran out of breath and collapsed.

It took her even longer than before to recover the power of speech. In fact for a little while I wondered whether she had not fallen asleep from exhaustion. When she did speak her voice was very quiet and it took a moment to gather what she was talking about.

"So Jake, what are you going to do with this power you have over me? Now that you have given me another of those all-conquering orgasms. Now that I have surrendered to you so utterly."

He took his time. In no hurry to answer, but when he did his words certainly held my attention.

"Tomorrow, if Pete is unable to make you come with his cock in your pussy before he does, then you will be coming round to me and spending tomorrow night with me."

Nadia looked at him.

"Poor Pete. That is going to be a bit of a shock to him. So that is what you are going to make me do? To tell him that?"

Jake suddenly focused more intently on Nadia.

"Oh no, what I am going to make you do is promise to do your best to ensure Pete fails that test!"

Nadia looked at him with surprise.

"Say it Nadia."

There was a momentary pause.

"I promise to do my best to make sure Pete fails the test, so that I can spend another night with you."

Then she added.

"Poor Pete. He doesn't stand a chance." And she smiled.

"Hmm -- I think I shall have to reward you for being such a good girl for me."

"That sounds good." Nadia purred.

1...345678