Butt Coin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, this is fucking intense," Maria said as she set down her phone to quickly wipe her arse. She then jumped up, grabbed her phone and ran towards the folding table on which I was recovering. Once there she jabbed her phone in my face. "You must have had the 'auto trade' feature on for the Butt Coin we just made has already started trading!"

"Is that good?" I asked as I tried to make sense of the trading graph that she held sideways to my face.

"Oh god yes!" Maria said with a glint in her eye. "You paid the market rate for your Butt Coin when we first decided to fuck. Which at the time was £1,000."

"Holy fuck!" I screamed and tried to sit up, but Maria caught me and pushed me back down on to the table.

"But it immediately traded for £1200! And then it traded twice more immediately after that!" Maria sounded almost ecstatic at that point. "So overall I just made £1,324 by letting you fuck me in the arse!"

Maria grabbed me roughly by the face and planted a big kiss on my lips. "Tell your crazy Swedish friend he is a genius!"

"I will," I said trying to process everything she was saying.

'Ping,' a new alert came through on Maria's phone.

"It just traded again for £1500!" Maria screamed as I watched her nipples suddenly go hard. "We must celebrate! Come! Come!" she shouted as she pulled me to my feet.

"But..." I tried to protest.

"Go wash your dick and we'll fuck proper this time!" she shouted and slapped my naked arse, before she pushed me towards the open toilet.

'Ping! Ping!' Two more trade alerts came through.

Maria shouted as she did a little naked dance in the back room with her phone. "I love you so much Butt Coin!"