Butt Jewelry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xarth
Xarth
14,751 Followers

One of her classes was with Hailey. Riley had the urge to go sit by her, but it was unfortunately one of the classes with assigned seating. Hailey smiled at her before the lesson started, and Riley caught that she was still sneakily showing off her plug a bit. Both the smile and the exhibitionism distracted her more than ever.

It made Riley's heart beat faster to lean forward and tug her pants down. As far apart as they were, it took Hailey some time to notice, but when she did it made Riley all happy and warm to get another wide grin for her effort. She kind of wished she could get away with more than that during class, but that was about her limit.

It was a massive relief to get out of school that afternoon, and subsequently get to Jen's house.

Riley sighed with relief as she was finally able to strip off her leggings and panties entirely. Jen was only slightly slower to do the same.

"Damn, dude, my panties are soaked from today," Riley said.

"Yeah? Fun day was it?"

"I don't even know! Just... confusing. Or something.

"Doesn't seem like your pussy's that confused."

Riley rolled her eyes. "Ha ha," she said with no trace of amusement.

Riley followed Jen as the girls walked totally bottomless to the kitchen for snacks. She was basically just as comfortable in Jen's house as her own, and did her own foraging right alongside her friend.

Despite initially thinking she was hungry, Riley didn't eat much. She wandered away before too long and went back to Jen's room, making herself comfy on the bed. Jen joined her only a moment later. By then, Riley had already spread her legs a bit and started playing with her crazily soaked pussy.

Jen still had a half a cookie in her hand and sat cross legged on the bed with Riley while she finished eating it. She brushed a few crumbs away when she was done, then rearranged herself and casually reached down to masturbate too.

"I think I really needed this today," Riley said, eyes half closed in pleasurable relief.

"I need it basically everyday," Jen said.

"Yeah, me too. More that usual, I mean."

"Mmhm. You even look super horny."

"I do?"

"Yeah. Pretty wet down there. And kinda... puffy? Almost?"

"Sure. I guess."

"I know you're gonna try and avoid it, but seriously, what did it for you?"

"Who says I'm avoiding it?"

"That right there was a deflection."

"Wasn't."

"And that."

Riley sighed. "Fine. Can I at least get off before you interrogate me?"

"You can try. I don't know if I'm that restrained, though."

"No, you probably aren't."

Riley slowed down and stopped working quite so deliberately toward orgasm. She kept fingering herself though. Just a little constant stimulation to take the edge off.

"I think you're right," Riley said. "It's still not quite clear in my head, but I think there is something. I haven't quite worked it out yet though."

"So bounce it off me," Jen said, casually playing with herself very similarly to Riley. "That's what I'm here for."

"Oh god. This is gonna sound... weird. Or dumb."

"Doubt it."

"You don't know what it is yet."

"Strangely, I might have an idea."

"For real?"

"I might. Maybe you'll surprise me."

"Ugh, I don't wanna say it."

"You better. You can't leave me hanging now."

"Promise you won't think it's bad?"

"That's a weird thing to make me promise, Ri. You know I can't help what I think. But also, what could you even say that I wouldn't accept, hm?"

Riley flushed. What she wanted to say was made somewhat more uncomfortable by her fingering herself while she said it. She had to reluctantly pull her hand away from her pussy and rest it on her leg.

"I think I might have a bit of a crush," Riley said, not quite looking at Jen.

"Oh. Good!"

"On... Hailey."

"Nice!"

"Nice?"

"Well I already said good."

"Hailey's a girl, Jen."

"Yes, I'd actually picked up on that, thanks."

"But... but I don't like girls."

Jen wrinkled her nose. "No, Ri," she said gently. "You don't like boys."

"What?"

"You've never liked a boy."

"I have!" Riley hesitated. "Haven't I?"

"You've certainly never told me about any. And you tell me everything."

Riley leaned back and tried to think. "Oh. Oh wow. Fuck. Shit."

"Shit and fuck," Jen agreed empathetically. She too stopped masturbating for the sake of the conversation.

"I've never liked a boy?"

"Probably not, no."

"But... but girls... but I'm... am I... do I..."

"Shhh, you don't have to work it all out right now."

Jen crawled over, her jeweled plug catching the light and sparkling beautifully for a moment before she sat back down right next to Riley. She put an arm around her friend and just held her.

"I don't even hardly know Hailey," Riley mumbled.

"That often happens with crushes."

"I mean I know her some."

"She's possibly the first public butt jewelry wearer," Jen pointed out. "That's enough to intrigue anyone."

"I guess."

"And she's cute."

Riley felt her cheeks warm. "Oh god, she is, isn't she?"

"Mmhm. I mean, not my type, but she definitely is."

"You still like boys, I suppose?"

"They're very nice to look at, yes."

Riley covered her face with her hands for a moment. Jen pulled her closer and snuggled with her, sharing warmth and reassurance as best as she could.

"I was staring at her butt!" Riley moaned. "I couldn't figure out why."

Jen giggled. "Butts are great. Don't fight it. We're living in a golden age of checking out your crush's backside. If you happen to have the right crush. Which, let's be real, we both kinda seem to."

"Why are you so calm about this?"

"Because, my darling, I'm not the one having a world-shattering revelation."

"I guess that's fair."

Jen held Riley with both arms, gently rocking and soothing her.

"Jen?" Riley asked cautiously.

"Hm?"

"Does this mean... do we have to not, like, see each other with our clothes off anymore? Can we not relax after school like this?"

"Why the hell would it mean that?"

"'Cause... 'cause if I like girls..." Riley took a deep breath, but still felt a little choked. "I never quite understood why it seemed easier masturbating with you. More fun. But it, uh, kinda makes sense now. And I don't want to put you in that position."

"Oh, Ri. You're still crushing on Hailey, yeah? Not me?"

"Pretty sure. But... I think I might like looking at you. Sometimes."

"I'm nice to look at. That's no one's fault."

"I'm being serious."

"I know." Jen pulled Riley's chin up, forcing her to make eye contact. "And seriously, I don't want anything to change. Nothing, ok?"

"I changed."

"No you didn't. You're the same girl you were half an hour ago. Same girl you've always been."

"I might look at you differently."

"So? Bish, I've checked you out just as often as you've looked at me. It doesn't mean anything. It's not bad or a big deal or anything, right? Never bothered either of us, did it?"

"Well, no, but-"

"Do you think you're going to start feeling uncontrollable urges to do things with me?"

"No!"

"Do you think I think you will?"

"... probably not?"

"Ok then. Are you going to stop being silly?"

"... not yet."

"Do you want me to keep holding you for a while?"

Riley nodded and cuddled a little deeper into Jen's grasp. "Yes please."

Jen kept holding Riley, sometimes rocking her or stroking her hair. Eventually they both got uncomfortable holding their positions and had to shift. When Jen started rubbing Riley's back, it lured Riley into lying down on her tummy and relax into the soothing touch of her best friend's hand up and down between shoulder blades and butt.

"Rather perversely," Jen said, "I kinda want to grab your ass now. I think it'd probably make things a bit awkward, but I really want to do it."

"Like how?"

"I dunno. Big ol' handfuls I guess. Maybe smack it a bit."

Riley giggled. "You're crazy."

"I dunno. It's a nice butt. The gleam of your plug really catches the eye, too. Keeps drawing me down."

"Thanks. But you better not. I'm only a brand new lesbian. You might make me fall for you immediately."

"Does that work?"

"It might. I'm very vulnerable right now."

Jen kept rubbing quietly for long enough that Riley thought she was going to drop it. Then, with no further warning, Jen did in fact grab Riley's ass with both hands, giving firm squeezes. She then quickly alternated smacking each cheek in rapid succession like a drum roll.

Riley squealed and started kicking. When Jen didn't stop, Riley rolled over and aimed her kicks for actual effect, catching Jen in the tummy. Jen laughed and fell over, miming dead for a moment before propping herself up on her arms.

"How was that then?" Jen asked. "You really want to kiss me so very badly now, don't you?"

Riley's eyes glinted madly. "You're in trouble now," she confirmed, then launched herself at Jen.

Jen didn't have time to roll away, Riley was already on her. She laughed and barely managed to hold Riley back from trying to put big, play-acting kisses all over her face.

The girls tired themselves with wrestling each other and fell apart, bare legs still slightly tangled as they lay panting softly.

"I love the fuck out of you, you know that?" Riley said.

Jen grinned and punched Riley lightly on the arm. "You're my bish."

"Yeah I am." Riley groaned and sat up. "Weirdly, I'm not even sure if I'm still horny or not."

"Guess I shoulda rubbed your face in my boobies some more or something, huh?"

"Oh shush."

"You should still have a cum. Get it out of your system."

"Would that be weird right after, like rolling around on your bed with you?"

Jen grinned, already reaching for her pussy. "It got me kinda worked up, even," she said softly.

"Oh goddd, no it didn't. You were just already horny."

"And you're not?"

Riley bit her lip, then slowly reached for her clit. "Maybe a little." Her bare leg remained draped over Jen's as she started rubbing herself. "Not 'cause of you though."

"Maybe a little 'cause of me?"

"Does your ego demand it?"

"Yes."

"Then sure. Yeah."

"Good." Jen relaxed, let her eyelids droop, and just rubbed herself. She reached down with her other hand and fingered her butt plug some. "Staying for supper?"

Riley hesitated but kept her fingers moving. "You won't tell your family or anything, will you? About me? Not that I don't want them to know, but maybe not yet?"

"Nah, Ri. That's up to you. Not my call."

"Thanks, Jen."

****

Riley ended up spending the night. It was a common enough thing not to attract the slightest attention from either family.

She was a little hesitant about sleeping in bed with Jen, but she wasn't given a choice in the matter. Jen noted her hesitation and yanked her into bed, trapping her under the covers before she could react.

"Do you want some cuddles?" Jen asked.

"... is it weird if I say yes?"

"It's weird if you don't."

Riley accepted some light cuddles, then rolled around so Jen could spoon her from behind. While Riley still wasn't quite caught up to big revelation of the day, she trusted that Jen wouldn't let herself be caught in anything she wasn't comfortable with, particularly if she was initiating.

The cuddles didn't last all night by any means. Jen rolled away before falling asleep, and by morning both girls were sprawled and only touching accidentally.

In the morning light, and with a surprisingly decent night of sleep in her, Riley felt perkier than the evening before. She smiled at Jen's sleeping face before waking her up, then went about her morning as usual.

When the girls helped each other lube up and insert their butt plugs for the day, it didn't even occur to Riley until afterward to think twice about it. It felt kind of nice that she hadn't lost all that lovely platonic intimacy that she and Jen shared.

Riley started to get nervous as they were headed to school. Things remaining perfect between her and Jen was great, but she'd have to deal with what, if anything, she felt about Hailey. She'd been confused yesterday, and it was that much worse today. Now that she had a for real crush on a girl and all.

"You think there's any chance Hailey kinda maybe likes me back?" Riley asked Jen.

"Well-"

"It'd be easier if she didn't, in a way."

"I think-"

"But what if she did? I kinda want her to."

"You could-"

"What would I do though? Would I ask her out? Oh god, could I even? I don't know if I could."

"She-"

"I'm probably not even really crushing. I just think I am. It's just 'cause she's cute, that's all. And I'm new to this. Liking girls. It's a new thing."

"It's not-"

"And she's so brave, though. With plugs and stuff. And I kinda like how she smiles at me."

"..."

"And there's this, like, funny kind of feeling in my tummy when she's around. At least yesterday. Has it always been there? Have I just not noticed?"

"..."

"She's just easy to talk to. Have you noticed that? Or is that just me? Maybe it's just 'cause I like her."

"..."

"Oh wow, I do like her, huh? Maybe I really do. Is that crazy? We've never really been friends, not exactly, but maybe we don't need to be."

"..."

"Or what if it's the mystery of her? Is that a thing? Do I just like that I don't know that much? Probably not. She's not exactly a mysterious stranger, huh? We've been classmates for a while. We talk some. Not like I don't know her at all."

"..."

"I don't know, I'll have to see what happens." Riley took a deep breath and nodded to herself. She reached over and squeezed Jen's hand. "Thanks for talking that through with me. I feel better."

"Oh sure. Anytime."

The girls didn't spend their time before class posing at their lockers, as was their usual wont. They only briefly stopped there, adjusted their pants for optimal jewelry display, then headed straight for Hailey's locker.

Riley was a little disappointed that Hailey wasn't there yet, but when she turned around she found that Hailey was right behind her, smiling impishly.

"Hey there," Hailey said. "I was gonna catch you at your locker, but then I saw you headed over here. And really, who can resist following behind two such pretty, well decorated butts."

Jen winked and blew an exaggerated kiss, half turned to wiggle her bum at Hailey, then settled down.

Riley appreciated Jen's levity, since she was feeling somewhat on edge. Happy to have Hailey checking her out, happy to be talking to her again, but definitely unsure of herself.

"Hey," Riley said sheepishly, doing her best to appear normal, but quite succeeding.

"You brought a friend," Hailey said, nodding at Jen.

"I'm her security blanket," Jen replied chipperly. "I don't mean to intrude by any means, but Ri hasn't seemed interested in giving my hand back."

Riley realized that she had, in fact, been maintaining a death grip on Jen's hand this whole time. She jerked her hand away. That wasn't really a good start, showing up holding another girl's hand. She was pretty sure that wasn't the way one was meant to act around a crush.

Hailey only seemed amused though. Which wasn't necessarily a good thing, if it meant she had no interest in Riley at all.

"You don't have to be nervous," Hailey said.

"I'm not," Riley lied.

"You are," Hailey said.

"You definitely are," Jen added.

"Traitor," Riley muttered, only making Jen smile wider.

"If it's about the plug, yes I have it, and no it's not at all scary," Hailey said.

She reached into her bag and pulled out a box rather obviously containing a sex toy of some kind. There was a big picture of a butt plug on the front, in case there was any question exactly what kind of toy was contained within.

"Well don't show everyone," Riley squeaked.

Jen nudged Riley with her hip. "Dude, you're gonna be wearing it soon."

"That's different. No one pulls their plug out and waves it in the air, do they?"

"I mean, technically no."

Hailey shrugged and held the box in her arms, below breast level. Just subtly held it there. "We could always get it in you right away," she suggested. "If somehow people seeing it not in you is more embarrassing than in you."

"You guys both wanna make me sound insane, don't you?" Riley grumbled.

"Well you are still showing off your ass and plug to everyone," Jen said. "And you're all embarrassed 'cause Hailey's holding a box with a new butt plug in it. So..."

"Weren't you just telling me yesterday not about playing with plugs and stuff? Being all casual about it?"

"Sure was. So be casual."

"You two are kinda cute together, huh?" Hailey said.

Riley halfway wished she hadn't brought Jen. She was scared that it was really starting to look like they were a thing, and that was not at all the impression Riley wanted to give.

The only thing Riley could think to do was to try and find her bravery and act more decisive. She knew she could do it. She had before. Just because wearing her butt jewelry was normal for her now didn't mean that it had been so easy at that start. That had taken some uncommon confidence from her. Surely she had more of that.

Riley gently took the box from Hailey. "Ok, let's get it in me," she said, voice hardly even trembling.

"That's the spirit," Jen said cheerfully. "I kinda want to see how it works once it's in."

"You haven't seen one yet, huh?" Hailey said.

"Nope. Just heard about it from Ri. She seemed pretty excited, though."

"I'm not putting it in here," Riley said, half ignoring the other two. "Usually I don't have to worry about it at school. What would be easier, like, an empty class? A bathroom? Outside somewhere?"

"Probably a bathroom," Hailey said. "See if we can't find an empty one."

Riley nodded. "Ok."

Hailey took the box back from Riley just as delicately as it had been initially swiped from her. "Now, you did say that I could put it in for you."

Riley swallowed, her mouth suddenly dry. Her heart was beating way too loudly, and she almost moved a hand to cover it before realizing that probably wouldn't actually muffle the sound of it.

"I think you said that," Riley corrected.

"Oh. Yeah, you're probably right." Hailey held the box back to Riley.

Riley was all too conscious of Jen standing right next to her. She was of two minds, still wishing she hadn't brought Jen, and phenomenally glad she was there for moral support.

"But I could probably use a hand with it," Riley said, surprised at how confident her words sounded as she said them. "If you want to."

Hailey's smile was slow to return, but once she was sure about what Riley was saying, it practically gleamed. "I'd be happy to help."

"It was so nice of you to get it for me," Riley heard herself saying.

"Very thoughtful," Jen interjected with far too much amusement in her tone.

"And you have more experience with this kind of plug than I do," Riley finished.

It wasn't much of a reason, Riley knew. Except for possible size issues, butt plugs didn't really involve many differences as far as inserting them. Not the ones anyone at school wore, anyway. She'd seen online that there were some weird and even scary variations out there, though they tended not to have jeweled bases, which made them unsuitable as a school fashion option.

Flimsy as the excuse was, no one questioned it. Riley knew why she was accepting help from Hailey, as did Jen. It was unclear yet what Hailey was thinking, but Riley could only hope it was somewhat in line with her own thoughts on the matter. Hailey had, after all, suggested putting it in for Riley in the first place. She must have some kind of interest in doing it.

The three girls walked in a loose group, Hailey leading Riley and Jen. Riley kept sneaking peeks at Hailey's butt in between bouts of clenching her hands and trying not to throw up due to nerves.

Jen subtly slipped her hand into Riley's when she wasn't paying attention. When Riley glanced over at her, Jen gave her a reassuring smile and mouthed something Riley didn't catch, but assumed was supportive.

Xarth
Xarth
14,751 Followers