Butt Jewelry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once in the bathroom, Riley's anxiety leapt to a whole new and more urgent level. Hailey did a quick peruse, peering under stalls, and concluded they were alone for the moment.

Somehow, Riley composed herself before Hailey turned around, and even impressed herself with how calm she looked in the mirror. Just by looking, she wouldn't guess that she was all aflutter inside, so badly wanting what was about to happen, but terrified of it at the same time.

With Jen, things like this were easy. Casual intimacy was such a normal thing for them, and was just stuff they did as friends. With someone she actually really might like as more than friends-though that still wasn't totally clear-Riley didn't know what to feel.

"Now what?" Riley asked.

Hailey shrugged and opened up the box. "I only took this out last night to charge it and give it a bit of a clean. It's brand new other than that."

"That's, uh, good."

"Mmhm."

Riley noted Hailey fiddling with the butt plug, hesitating. It was actually tremendously helpful to see a touch of nerves in her as well. Riley didn't want to feel like she was the only one a bit out of her comfort zone.

Taking a deep breath, Riley pulled her leggings and panties down to her knees and bent over the sinks, leaning on her arms. She tried to strike a balance by sticking her ass out enough to be enticing, but not enough to be obvious or slutty about it.

"I guess you could put it in now," Riley said. "If you want."

"Yeah," Hailey said faintly. "Guess I could."

Riley's arms tensed up as Hailey knelt behind her. She had to concentrate on relaxing them, on breathing deeply and calmly. She wanted to keep track of Hailey in the mirror, but the angle wasn't good and only the top of Hailey's head was consistently visible. It was all the more nerve-wracking and exhilarating not to know exactly where Hailey was looking or what she was doing.

"Gotta take this out first," Hailey mumbled.

Riley gasped softly at feeling her butt plug move. She should have been expecting it, but she'd also never had anyone except herself or Jen even touch it, let alone try to pull it out. Physically it was nothing exceptional. Emotionally it was a whole new thing for her.

Jen picked a different mirror and pretended to check herself out in it. Riley knew it was only a ruse to look like she wasn't that interested in what was going on, and not a great one either, since she couldn't keep her eyes from gravitating toward the action.

"Your butthole's so tight," Hailey said, letting Riley's plug slip back in before it had quite made it to the widest part.

Riley flushed. "Just a regular one," she mumbled awkwardly.

"I dunno. It's just different from dealing with mine. I can feel everything usually. I can't with you."

"I mean, that'll kinda happen."

Hailey pulled on Riley's plug again, once again getting it to nearly the widest part before letting it go back. "Never seen this up close either."

"Never?" Riley asked, voice cracking even just on the single word.

"Nope. It's... kinda fun."

Jen was trying to hide a smile, but it was getting so damn big as she listened and watched. Riley wanted to throw something at her, but didn't have anything handy. Plus if Hailey hadn't noticed Jen's amusement, Riley didn't want to call attention to it.

Riley's arms trembled slightly. She hoped so fervently that she wasn't getting too obviously aroused or anything. She wanted to seem cool and in control, not like the nervous school girl with a crush that she was. But then, how many people had to deal with their first crush toying with their butthole up close and personal like this? It wasn't a fair scenario right from the start.

Before Riley had to decide how long she could let Hailey play with her, Hailey finally pulled the plug all the way free. Riley's bum was empty, rather unusual for this time of day. It felt like there was a piece of her missing just because of how used to it she was.

Worse still, Hailey now had an unobstructed view of her butthole. Riley usually didn't have consider what it looked like or what anyone would think. Now she was filled with concern over what Hailey thought of it, how closely she was looking, what she was going to do next. So many different considerations.

"That's cute," Hailey said.

Riley gripped the counter tighter and tried to keep her voice steady. "What?"

"There's just a tiny little gap there. Where I took the plug out." Hailey put a hand on Riley's ass cheek and spread her a bit more. "You didn't quite close up. But I think you're getting there. It was only for a moment."

Riley squirmed, wanting to close her legs, but also not wanting to give away how badly embarrassed and turned on she was. "I didn't know I did that."

"You definitely do," Jen said from the side, feigning indifference with less and less conviction. "Just a little gape there when your plug comes out."

"Oh my goddd," Riley whined. "Don't tell her that."

Hailey laughed, then kissed Riley just above the butthole so fast Riley didn't have time to react. "It's cute. Really. Don't be shy about it."

"It's hard not to be shy," Riley said honestly.

"Is it uncomfortable having me back here?" Hailey asked.

"I mean, kinda. But... you can keep going."

Riley's words hung in silence for a moment, making her feel vulnerable. Then Hailey ran a pair of fingers up and down over her asshole.

"Should get some more lube," Hailey said. "Don't want to hurt you."

At last Jen made herself useful and passed Hailey a small bottle of lube almost as soon as she'd asked for it. With that small gesture, Jen abandoned her pretense of not watching and fully turned to observe Hailey at work.

Riley felt Hailey's breath on her so close, so warm. She didn't think Hailey would actually, like, lick her or anything. She wouldn't, right? But she had stolen a quick kiss already. Who could say for sure?

Hailey rubbed some slippery fingers all around Riley's butthole, then pushed a single one inside. Riley's eyes rolled back and she struggled not to make any embarrassing noises.

"That ok?" Hailey asked.

Riley nodded, then realized Hailey probably wouldn't see the gesture. "Yeah. Yep. Good."

Hailey pulled her finger out, added more lube, then stuck her finger back in. She pressed a second finger with the first, and slowly pushed them both inside Riley's ass.

Riley knew she had to be visibly wet. She had to be. Maybe Hailey couldn't see, though. Couldn't see the effect she was having.

Or... did Riley want her to know? Would that be better?

This was so damn confusing. Riley didn't know what the hell to do.

Only, Hailey's fingers felt so good, all slippery and gently going in and out. And her warm breath. Her eyes that had to be watching from so close. Riley was a total fucking mess over it all.

Even Jen was transfixed. She had a hand down the front of her panties, rubbing just slowly, not all crazed and lost like Riley, but at least feeling the tension and arousal. It helped, weirdly enough.

"I'm gonna put the plug in," Hailey said breathily.

Riley nodded. "Ok. Bell's probably gonna ring soon."

"Oh yeah. That. Forgot about that." Hailey squeezed Riley's ass cheek with her hand that wasn't knuckle deep in Riley's tight bum, then reached for the new plug. "This one might be just a little bigger than your old one. It's close, though."

"I'm ready," Riley said.

"I'm gonna lube it up too for you. We might need to clean you up a little afterward. Might have used too much already."

"That's fine."

Riley squirmed again at the images her mind conjured of Hailey 'cleaning her up.' They weren't realistic images, not even necessarily things Riley knew she wanted, but in her horny state, they didn't meet much resistance from her.

Her eyes rolled back just at the thought of Hailey abandoning all sense of decorum or restraint and diving tongue first into her ass. That was so crazy. Having Hailey eat her ass out like that. Probably Hailey wouldn't even really want to do that. Probably.

But, Riley had to admit, her first thought and excuse had been Hailey's preferences. Not her own. If Hailey was so bold as to do something like that, Riley had a suspicion she wouldn't want to stop her.

That was so damn slutty of her. Way too slutty.

Or... was it? Butt plugs were all the rage right now. Why couldn't ass eating be cool too? For all Riley knew, it might be that she was just out of the loop.

But then, it really didn't have anything to do with anyone else. She had to admit to herself that it was really only her own mind that was throwing these ideas at her. Her, not some act of fashionable rebellion. And maybe... maybe that was ok. It was all so new, she just didn't know.

The tip of a plug pressing against her jolted Riley back to reality somewhat. Not a tongue, just a regular old butt plug. Well, not so regular maybe. Definitely not Hailey's tongue, though. Alas.

"You ok?" Hailey asked. "I didn't even push it much. You twitched pretty hard."

"Sorry. Just... nervous. I guess. In an excited way, I mean," Riley added hastily.

"You'll enjoy it. Trust me."

Riley felt a trickle of arousal down her thigh. "I'm sure I will," she mumbled to herself.

Hailey toyed with Riley again, as she had when taking the old plug out. She pushed it in almost to the widest part, then let it slide back, let Riley's butthole push it out.

Did Hailey know what she was doing? Or was she just stalling to have a longer turn playing with Riley's ass? Riley shivered and felt the urge to clench her legs again at the thought that either way was probably a promising sign.

It was such a tease, the slow in and out. Feeling her ass stretch out, then close up. Riley loved it, and she couldn't stand it. She wanted more, and she wanted to Hailey to just push it in already.

Hailey eventually had to finish up. It was already obvious to everyone present that she'd taken longer than necessary, but not so long that it required comment. Not if no one wanted to mention it aloud.

Riley bit her lip and held back a moan as her new butt plug popped past her outer ring and settled into place inside her. She didn't have long to adjust to it before Hailey pressed on it and made it start vibrating.

"There you go," Hailey said, giving both Riley's cheeks a squeeze before standing up. "All set up."

"Thanks," Riley said faintly.

She turned around unsteadily, then blushed and bent down to pull her bottoms up. Maybe Hailey wouldn't have noticed how wet she was in that brief moment, but Riley didn't think she could count on it. She felt more secure having herself somewhat covered again, anyway.

Hailey and Jen both fussed with Riley's pants at the back, getting her adjusted for optimal presentation of her new plug. Jen's grin was just a tad too smug and knowing for Riley's taste, but she couldn't say anything about it with Hailey there.

"That vibration is super distracting," Riley said, trying to fight the weakness in her legs. All she wanted to do was lean back and jam her fingers down the front of her panties. She wanted to cum so damn badly.

"Isn't it though?" Hailey said. "That's part of why you have to be careful about turning it on during class or something. That and the sound of it."

"How come yours isn't on?"

Hailey shrugged, gave a small, shy smile, and turned around. Riley looked down at Hailey's ass, chewed her lip a moment, then reached down and pressed Hailey's plug. She let it start vibrating too, then took it a step further and pressed again to turn it up to the next level.

"Ooh, hey, careful there. Gonna be time for class any minute now," Hailey said.

"You can turn it off again when you get there," Riley said.

"Yeah, but I'll be all... distracted."

"You're not already?"

"Well, kinda."

"Ri definitely is," Jen supplied helpfully. Her hand darted in and pressed Riley's plug, turning it up higher as well.

"Oh my god, Jen!" Riley squealed, turning away from her friend.

The movement only presented Riley's bum to Hailey, who pressed her plug again and turned it up to its highest vibration.

"Not fair!" Riley protested, swinging her hands behind her to try and guard her backside. "Ganging up on me."

Jen laughed and hugged Riley. "Only 'cause you're cute when you're like this."

"Like what?" Riley asked, only somewhat mollified by the hug.

"Embarrassed, horny, and trying to be cool for your crush," Jen whispered in her ear.

Riley blushed worse than ever, but at least Hailey wasn't watching. She was busy pressing Riley's plug more and settling on a pattern of alternating on and off vibrations for her.

It just wasn't fair at all. The bell rang before Riley could do anything else about her situation, not that she could do much anyway. She was horny as all fuck, her ass was vibrating in a way that kicked it into another gear, and her crush was toying with her ass like it wasn't any kind of thing. What was a girl even supposed to do?

"Better get going," Hailey said, reluctantly leaving Riley's butt alone with a soft, trailing caress of her fingertips as she pulled away.

The girls all marched out together, Riley flanked and somewhat guided by Jen and Hailey. Her legs didn't want to fully cooperate. She needed to turn off her plug, to regain some concentration, but she didn't want to do that while Hailey was right there. It'd make it seem like she couldn't handle her upgrade.

"See you guys later?" Hailey asked, though she only really looked at Riley.

Riley nodded. "Yeah, see you later."

"Cool."

Riley stood and watched Hailey head off. Hailey's butt swayed addictively, her plug shone where it caught the light. The faint vibrating sound of it was lost well before the gleam of reflected light.

Riley fumbled for Jen's hand and squeezed it tight when she found it.

"Doing ok there?" Jen asked, amusement thick in her question.

"Turn it off, please."

Jen pressed and held Riley's plug until it mercifully went still.

"Getting to you, was it?"

"Do you even know what it's like trying not to be turned on with that thing vibrating inside me?"

"Not so much. I don't think it was the only thing getting you though, huh?"

"How obvious was it?"

"Well... you looked pretty fucking soaked."

Riley groaned. "I was. Still am. Surprised I don't look like I pissed myself yet."

"Ha."

"Then that fucking plug just going and going. You know when you vibe yourself?"

"Sure."

"Imagine that but just, like, in you constantly, but no control over exactly what it's hitting. It's, like, not quite hitting the right spots, so it's a bit frustrating, but so close that it keeps you right on edge, and with the feeling that if you wiggle just right, you could probably make yourself cum."

"Oh wow. That sounds... intriguing."

"It's intriguing and delicious and hellacious all at once."

"Oh my."

Riley sighed and gave Jen's hand a last squeeze before releasing it. "Or maybe I'm just horny as fuck and making everything more than it is."

"You need to go cum?"

"No time. We're already late. Come on."

"I'd cover for you."

"I know, Jen. Thanks. I just need to get through today for a while. That's all. Maybe I can cum at lunch."

"I'm sure you can. I believe in you."

****

Riley didn't make it to lunch. She didn't even make it through first period. Luckily she didn't make a habit of abusing bathroom breaks, so when she asked to be excused she was given permission with only the barest raised eyebrow at how early in the school day it was. Jen caught Riley's eye as she made her way out, but Riley only shook her head fractionally at the unasked question.

Riley locked herself into a bathroom stall and dropped her pants, sighing with relief as she got her fingers busy. Rubbing her clit immediately gave her a feeling of well-being and an antidote to the insane arousal she was dealing with.

It would have been easy enough to cum just rubbing herself as usual. Riley had the plug in her butt to provide stimulation, and even without it she would have been maybe a few minutes from orgasm.

But there was certainly some time pressure. And, Riley had to admit, she was curious about what it would feel like with the plug running. She she turned it on.

Right away the vibrations in Riley's ass melded with the dance of her fingers on her clit. It was like they were connected directly. Every little touch was amplified and made more intense by the humming in her bum.

She settled on medium vibration, leaned back, and fingered herself silly chasing the elusive orgasm that she so desperately needed.

Hailey's face popped into Riley's head as she sat there with her eyes closed. That wasn't too much of a surprise, perhaps. Maybe it was to be expected, even. Riley didn't fight it. She thought of Hailey, thought of her watching, maybe even helping.

Riley's free hand dipped to her ass, found the edge of the plug, and toyed with it some. She was careful not to push on the middle where she might change the setting or turn it off. She pressed and wiggled it with no real goal or pattern in mind, only just the memory of Hailey teasing her to go on. The lingering feeling of a plug going in and out.

There was no way to quite replicate that exact experience. Riley was alone, and her plug was staying firmly inside her. But the exhilaration, the novelty, the physical thrill, those things she could chase.

With her eyes closed, her breathing quiet and shallow, Riley imagined Hailey there with her. Just watching. Watching Riley get herself off with lots of help from the butt plug Hailey had given her, and even inserted for her.

Hailey would watch, if she were there. Riley was sure of that. Maybe more than watch, but at least that much.

And Riley would cum right in front of her. Or for her.

For her? Did that make sense?

Riley couldn't even sort it out. The vibrating plug in her ass was driving her crazy. She found just the right spot, where it impossibly connected to her clit from within her butt, and rode her way to a beautiful, intense orgasm.

Thrills ran through her, from her pussy, her ass, and all the way up her body. Riley needed it so badly, and it was so damn good now that she had it.

She felt blissfully at one with the world afterward. Far too comfortable for her situation, really.

Her panties were still soaked, and cooler than her body temperature now. Riley swapped them out with the spare pair she kept with her. She'd learned her lesson from her time wearing butt jewelry. Some days... some days it didn't leave one looking proper and unmussed. Best to have a backup ready.

Only Jen looked at Riley askance when she returned. A single questioning moment of contact. Riley gave her back a small smile and enough of a nod to confirm. Jen nodded back, and that was the end of it.

****

Riley and Jen met up with Hailey at lunch in the cafeteria. The three of them shared a square, four person table, each their respective chairs so as to be able to show off their jewelry.

Riley and Hailey both turned their butt plugs on, just on the lowest setting. Enough to count, but not enough to be too loud or distracting while they talked.

"So how'd you like it?" Hailey asked. "All this morning and everything."

"The plug?"

"Yeah."

"It, uh..." Riley leaned in and lowered her voice. "It got me kinda horny."

Hailey giggled softly. "You too, huh?"

"It does the same to you?"

"It definitely does. Especially if there's something else going on. It's way more likely to get me going than a normal jewel."

Riley felt her cheeks warm as she felt the constant, low vibration in her ass. She could still feel Hailey's eyes on her from earlier, up close and personal with her butt. "I know what you mean."

Hailey glanced around, but other than the usual looks at their shiny, well-displayed butt jewelry, no one was paying them any undue attention. "This is kind of embarrassing to say, but at first break I kinda had to sneak away and... get myself off."