Buttercup Dreams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her owners had brought him to her, and they had made him fit! She had never in her wildest dreams thought she could be stuffed so full, and she had trouble understanding how she was not being torn in two. She was having trouble breathing, and could not even moo her delight. He was everything she had dreamed of. As for the length... Goliath had definitely hit her cervix hard, and she would not be surprised if he came all the way up through her throat and out through her mouth. Was Goliath actually a telephone pole? As she stared overwhelmed into Maria's smiling eyes, her body began to shudder uncontrollably and everything went black around the edges.

* * *

Jennifer's deep blue eyes snapped open as she woke with a start. Disoriented, she looked down the length of her body. She could still feel the ponderous weight of Buttercup's mountainous mammaries on her chest, and her own perfectly serviceable real-life DDs now seemed tiny in comparison. Beyond them, her red bush surrounded a very wet cunt. "Holy shit, did I just have a wet dream? That felt so real!" she thought.

She glanced over to her right to see her blonde girlfriend Jessica smiling amusedly at her, and wondered whether she'd been mooing in her sleep. She'd certainly been doing it constantly in her dream. How embarrassing! She exchanged a long, sweet kiss with Jessica, and then rolled over to do the same with her other girlfriend and domme, Maria.

"Babes, I just had a dream that kept getting kinkier and kinkier, and I need to tell you about it. Can you both please grab a nipple and start sucking while I talk? But first, Maria, can you grab Goliath out of the night stand? I think we're going to need him..."

12