Butterfly Ch. 03

Story Info
A Beautiful English wedding contiued.
817 words
4.09
1.9k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/29/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

...at the wedding dinner,

The speeches were well delivered and quite pleasant and various witty anecdotes were shared, however all of this seemed to flow over me as I sat in the warm glow of a recent orgasm delivered by the very talented mouth of my young married beauty. Hard to focus when this had just happened under the bench moments earlier.

Slowly my thoughts began to reform as the evening progressed, and so did my libido. I wanted more of this angelic butterfly who had captivated me from the first moment.

My sporran jingled, my cell phone delivering a message, "up for more? Meet me..."

I look up just as she slips out the door at the end of the hall, I hastily excuse myself, exiting out the same door moments later. I catch a glimpse of her sliding through yet another side door, I follow, my kilt fabric making a swishing noise as the door closes behind me, I'm in a dark stairwell beside the hall, she is behind the door, cheeky grin on her face, a glint in her eye.

I turn and scoop her up in my arms, our lips meet. (I imagine the faint taste of my cum) as our mouths meet. Our first proper kiss. Our lips warm and embracing, tongues darting, tasting. She feels light as a feather in my arms. I lift her to feel her close, her breasts pressing hard against my chest, my heart beating rapidly to match hers. The smell of her perfume intoxicating me.

I realize that having an oversize ornate handbag between us is causing some discomfort, I begin to fumble to slide it aside.

"Not here." she whispers.

We look up the stairs, she darts that way, I clamber up after, my eyes unable to leave her pert butt. We ascend a few flights, coming to a small side door, unlocked. We peek through, it's the balcony level over the hall where the large organ pipes come down to the organists keyboard. Secure enough, we slide in.

"Sit there!" she commands

I slide in next to the keyboard, sitting on the organists bench stool. I slide my sporran aside and lift up the front of my kilt, just in time as she virtually leaps ontop of me. Her knees astride me on the same bench. Our lips meet again, breathing her in, our bodies so close. She is writing against me. I am throbbing against her, she lifts up the front of her dress. She positions herself ontop of my already aching cock. Resting my hardness against her soft pussy lips, she starts stroking herself against me. Her wetness sliding against my shaft. Our breathing heavy, our bodies close, so close, she rolls her hips forward and my cock starts to push against the entrance to her forbidden hole. Her lips part as she starts to push down, her weight assisting. Stretching as I start to fill her. She groans into my mouth, remember we are sitting hidden only by a short curtain from the dinning guests below. I am halfway in before she has to lift up to take me again. Our combined juices lubricating me as she takes more of me.

"I have missed you" she says breathlessly

I grin as she takes more of me, I can almost feel her delicate pussy pushing against my groin, when she gasps. I can feel the resistance of her cervix. She gently moves her hips, getting used to that feeling. Her eyes piercing, wide open...

"Oh fuck, I am so full!" she exclaims

She begins to become accustomed to me as she lifts back up and slides down my length. Each moment exquisite, watching her face as she gets used to this intrusion. Her pace starts to quicken, a little more of me entering her with each thrust. Her body assisting our union.

"I can see the fucking bridal table" she whispers, as each thrust puts her head slightly over the protection of the curtain.

"Oh fuck, I'm going to cum" she breathlessly whispers

I feel my own impending orgasm rise from me, to meet her own. Or thrusts becoming more erratic as I rise to meet her.

She bites down on my lower lip as I feel her cunt contract around my cock, I feel her cuming as my own orgasm takes over...

We hold each other, basking in our enjoyment of our forbidden union. Our breathing still fast. I wipe a drop of sweat from her brow. We kiss, softly this time.

"Gotta go" she says, slipping off me, leaving a small pool of my cum on the fabric of the stool.

We quickly make sure our clothes are in order and quietly make our way back to the party.

No one seems to notice or absence... Or so I thought.

The dancing is yet to come, next chapter I promise...