Buttfuck Buddies Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This time Nick's rump-impaling tempo was firm and steady rather than recklessly wild, his shorter strokes allowing for at least three quarters of his massive length to be always engulfed in the silky soft embrace of Tessa's shaft-caressing anal walls, so that he could better let his thick cockmeat soak in the creamy slickness of Tessa's cum-plastered chute. Because of his slower butt-stuffing pace, Tessa was not as utterly undone with assgasmic rapture as she had been earlier while Nick really drilled his horsecock up her ass like a rutting caveman. Her butt-centric pleasure was now flowing more tolerably, in sweet shiver-inducing wavelets that propagated a delicious warmth from her overfilled anal passage to the rest of her surrendered little body. Because of that, as she mewled and purred and sighed in sinful delight, she was able to participate a bit more in the loving assfuck that Nick was treating her to by bouncing her plump cushiony booty back against his rump-slapping groin.

Meeting the deliberate rhythm of his strong rectum-cramming strokes without missing a beat, Tessa looked over her shoulders with a big smile on her panting lips and gave Nick a nod of approval when he suddenly pushed himself to the hilt into her ass and stayed there, totally encased in the seed-greased clutch of her buttery bowels, and began stirring her cozy tunnel with the full length of his fat boner. Grinding and rocking against her pillowy booty, Nick grinned at a softly whimpering Tessa as he set about the lewd task of rubbing his huge dong against the velvety smooth, creamy warmth of her anal walls in an attempt to properly dip his sausage in the sperm-coated softness of her forbidden passage, stimulating every last one of her sensitive anal nerve endings in the process.

A thrill of slutty anticipation ran up Tessa's spine when Nick, deciding that he had lathered his deeply immersed shaft in enough cum to satisfy her slutty thirst, finally pulled out all the way again, until her clingy sphincter let go of his bulbous purple glans with a squishy, knob-suckling plop. Giddy with excitement and feeling immensely happy to be free to act so naughty and dirty with someone who truly loved, understood and accepted her no matter what, Tessa was giggling and licking her lips in anticipation as she turned around to once again suck Nick's cum off his juicy monstercock straight out of her creampied ass. Not needing any prompting, as soon as Tessa was on all fours facing him, Nick immediately slipped two fingers inside her pliant butthole and pumped them fluidly in and out of her warm chute while she clamped her soft lips around his glans and began happily sucking away on his boner.

The wet slurping sounds that Tessa made as she gobbled down his cum-glazed dickmeat were just as exciting for Nick as the actual feel of being slowly and repeatedly engulfed in the liquid heat of her seed-starved mouth. More than anything though, he absolutely loved the sexy heavy-lidded looks that Tessa flashed him when she switched from those sensuous head-bobbing suctions to swiping her tongue around his thick shaft, or when she licked him from bulbous tip to large root as she scooped up more and more pearly globs of cum, planting mewling, loving smooches all over his achingly hard length. Tessa was so hot right there and then that not even her round, upturned booty could distract Nick from staring down at her, his heart thumping with love and lust as his already ragingly erect boner flexed and pulsed crazily under her lewd, delicious oral worship.

If the sight and feel and sounds of that seed-suckling routine were exciting for Nick, Tessa wasn't less turned on by the fact that she was enthusiastically feasting on the creampie that her horse-hung lover had deposited deep inside her ass and then retrieved at her wanton request from her anal depths with his humongous schlong, which he had finally presented for her to slurp on. Giggling inside at the unbidden mental image of herself cast in the pornographic role of the naughty damsel licking up the dense sheen of cum that glazed her valiant knight's thick meaty lance, Tessa cooed and purred and kept lapping and sucking and swallowing until she had cleaned off every last gooey trace of sperm from Nick's huge sausage. Unlike the previous round of ass-to-mouth though, she didn't stop her fellating attentions at that point but redoubled them instead.

Dispensing with the tonguing and smooching, Tessa seamlessly picked up her cock-gobbling rhythm and shifted from gently and luxuriously nursing on Nick's broad glans and a couple of mouth-stretching inches of shaft to actually giving him one of her signature sloppy, cum-coaxing deepthroat blowjobs. Skilled as she was in sucking his huge dick, Tessa didn't use her hands nor did she move from her position on all fours with his fingers pumping in and out of her asshole as she set a fluid, intense dong-swallowing rhythm that brought her succulent lips sliding wetly back and forth along Nick's entire oversize schlong. Suctioning him all the way down until her cute little nose was pressed against his abdomen on the in-strokes, then pausing briefly on the out-stroke to nurse and slurp on his huge spongy glans with such greedy lust that her cheeks hollowed in and a new spurt of runny precum drenched her taste buds every time, Tessa soon had Nick moaning incessantly, his pleasure in getting sucked off so masterfully preventing him from even forming words.

Happily stunned with delight, Nick enjoyed Tessa's fantastic blowjob without removing his eyes from her beautifully and currently dick-stuffed face even for a second, his gaze mesmerized by the sight of her tender lips gliding along his horsecock as her saliva-drenched throat welcomed inch after inch of his throbbing meat, her gullet opening to let him slide indecently deep into her oral cavity as her mouth slurped and slobbered all around his shaft and her tongue lapped teasingly on its underside. In his wild horniness, Nick had trouble staying focused on masturbating Tessa's hot sperm-slippery asshole but determinedly willed himself to concentrate on it, his other hand meanwhile letting go of her epic bubble-butt to rest lightly on the side of her face, so that he could tuck her long brown hair behind her ears or swipe a stray lock off her forehead when the need arose. Even as his fingers played with her lustrous tresses, Nick never once thought of grabbing Tessa's head to impose her any other rhythm than the one she chose; the way Nick saw it, Tessa was so good at face-fucking herself and was doing such an amazing job of deepthroating him over and over again already that it would have been a crime to break the awesome glans-nursing, shaft-engulfing spell that she was working on his achingly stiff erection.

Unsurprisingly, it didn't take long before Nick's balls started tingling and his massive, gullet-clogging horsecock began bucking erratically inside Tessa's talented mouth. What did surprise him though was the fact that, having noticed the telltale signs of his nearing ejaculation, Tessa suddenly pulled her gorgeous face all the way back and off his flexing dong, letting him slip out of her pouting, widely stretched lips with a lurid squishy pop only to then lock gazes with him and titter softly at his expression of panting, frowning befuddlement.

"Tess! Whaa..." Nick gasped, realizing only then that he had been almost holding his breath as Tessa pleasured him orally with such consummated fellating skill. "Wow, that was so good, you're amazing at sucking dick! But I'm so close, Tess, I thought..."

"I know, baby... Sorry!" she smiled cutely up at him, her lips shiny with a mix of his precum and her saliva. Thin glinting rivulets of spittle were drooling from the curled up corners of her pretty mouth and there was a hint of coyness in her otherwise deliciously slutty grin as she went on. "But I can't let you cum in my mouth, because, uhm... Well, I want to feel you cumming in my ass again, Nick! I love it so fucking much when you shoot all your creamy cum deep inside my ass! Just buttfuck me a little more so I can cum one more time, okay? Then you can fill my ass with cum and, uhm, maybe... Can you just save some for my mouth too, pleeeease?"

"Holy fuck, Tess!" was all Nick could mumble in reply, grinning and panting and nodding all at the same time, his iron-hard dick throbbing wildly and his ejaculation threatening to explode right there and then with no need of any more stimulation than Tessa's irresistible, half-tentative and half-wanton words.

Purring in anticipation, turned on by her own uninhibited naughtiness as much as by Nick's enthusiastic reaction to it, the pastor's daughter wiggled her plump ass side to side until Nick got the hint and eased his fingers out of her horny little bootyhole. Urged on by the need to get her unnervingly empty ass filled with cock again as soon as possible, Tessa swiftly lay back on the bed in a missionary position, her head propped up on the pillows, her smooth shapely thighs spread wide for Nick. Hooking her hands behind her knees, she pulled her legs back as far as she could, offering him a perfect view of her virgin nectar-soaked slit and of her winking, cum-glazed pink butthole.

"Fuck my ass, Nick! Buttfuck me hard and fill me with cum!" Tessa mewled, feeling so high on her own untamable anal desire that her clit tingled with delight, much in the same way it did when she strummed it, except she wasn't touching it at all at the moment. "My tight little asshole is yours, all yours and only yours, Nick... Use my ass to cum, baby, don't hold back. I can take it, don't worry. You know how much I love it when you fuck my asshole hard and deep... Just ram your huge cock all the way up my ass and finish us both off!"

A lust-choked roar was all that Nick could manage in response. In the blink of an eye he was kneeling up between Tessa's parted thighs and guiding his achingly stiff pole into the rosy, sperm-filled opening of her pulsating little asshole. Taking only the time to lock eyes with a panting, smiling Tessa, Nick eased his glans into her soft rubbery sphincter and pushed, moaning along with her as his massive schlong slid fluidly into her tight, steamy forbidden passage, widening and filling her buttery bowels inch by veiny inch, until he was buried balls-deep up her ass. Aided by all the spittle and cum lubing her anus, plus the rivulets of girlcum trickling from her virgin pussy, Nick started pounding Tessa's heavenly little butthole with all he had right away, thrusting his giant pole into her narrow rectum as hard and fast and deep as he possibly could at every frenzied pass.

Overcharged with anal lust as they both were, Nick and Tessa were gasping in breathless unison and teetering on the verge of climax in a matter of moments, his overswollen boner pulsating with desperate urgency against her shaft-squeezing, deliciously tight anal walls, causing her assgasmic buzz to keep growing and multiplying with every second his raging horsecock stretched and stuffed and plowed away at her receptive anus. In the position they were in, Tessa only had to break eye contact with Nick to glance down past her huge wobbling tits and see the very point where their bodies were joined, his huge veiny truncheon sliding at blurred speed in and out of her obscenely dilated, wantonly pliant butt-ring. That awesome sight, along with the feel of Nick's hands pressing on her thighs to push her legs further back and thus get even easier access to her already completely surrendered asshole, was so hot that Tessa felt a big roaring climax rush at her. Any moment soon, she knew, the cum-slick friction and rectum-filling pressure of Nick's ass-busting tool plunging with unstoppable fury into her forbidden little hole would gift her with a marvelous, earth-shattering anal orgasm.

Deep toe-curling jolts of assfucking joy were already hitting Tessa continuously, pushing her higher and higher into that delicious thoughtless stratosphere of pleasure where she barely knew who she was anymore, when, out of the blue, she felt Nick's hands shift to her inner thighs and toward her pussy. Suddenly, while his butt-drilling assault increased even more and his face contorted into a mask of preorgasmic anticipation, Nick's thumbs were on her clit, pinching and squeezing and tweaking her engorged nub between them, trapping her overcharged love button in a tormentingly sweet nectar-slick vice. Delicious, devastating and unexpected, a burst of clitoral ecstasy engulfed her body, overwhelming her with a flash of breathtaking pleasure that was simply too much, too good, too perfect for Tessa to endure without coming totally undone with orgasmic bliss.

"Uuuhhh fuuuuck... Uuunghhh yeeahhhh! Oooowwhh Niiiiick!"

Stars exploded inside Tessa's head as a rumbling, mind-crushing tidal wave of climax washed over her with such force that she couldn't even hear herself scream out her pleasure over the sound of the thunderous thrumming of her heartbeat in her ears. Her clit was electric between Nick's nub-squeezing thumbs, sparks of blinding rapture crackling outward as he kept strumming, rubbing and tweaking it while relentlessly plowing her ass like there was no tomorrow, the mix of clitoral and anal stimulation causing her gushing pussy to feel on fire despite the fact that streams of girlcum were overflowing its pink, pristine folds. And yet, even in her barely conscious state of orgasmic delirium, Tessa could easily identify the original and main source of her incapacitating bliss: it came from deep inside her cock-packed anus, which Nick managed to pound furiously for few more frantic butt-wrecking moments before ending his breakneck ass-drilling barrage with one last balls-deep plunge into her convulsing rectum that coincided with the instant his ejaculation erupted with geyser-like force into the deepest depths of her orgasming anal tunnel.

A growl as inarticulate and loud as Tessa's mewling squeals of release burst from Nick's mouth and he involuntarily pinched her engorged clit harder between his thumbs while a deluge of creamy sperm sprayed from his fat pulsing cockhead, flooding her snug dick-massaging rectum with so much cum that he felt dizzy from the amazing intensity of his pleasure. The deep, powerful shaft-hugging ripples coursing through her buttery bowels and enveloping his fully buried boner became even more potent the moment Tessa felt his seed hosing her narrow chute with huge, warm jets that splashed in a relentless rapid-fire barrage against her quivering anal walls, making her climax detonate even more powerfully as her impossibly filled ass milked Nick's monstercock like no other ass ever could.

Time lost meaning to the deeply joined lovers, dilating those few seconds of pure anal bliss into a bubble of shared joy that, even after it popped and allowed them back into the present moment, stayed with them in the form of the mutual feeling of completeness they associated with the other, the knowledge that together they could access that place of unique bonding pleasure again.

It was Nick who emerged first from that prolonged instant of absolute physical communion, and what brought him back to a semblance of consciousness was the thought that he had something to do, something for Tessa. Even as his rectum-deluging ejaculation still persisted and his hugely overswollen horsecock still flexed and throbbed and strained against the velvety soft tightness of her steamy anal passage, Nick remembered what she had asked him about saving some of his load for her mouth, and the desire to satisfy his beloved Tessa's every wish, especially her naughty ones, sobered him up enough to convince him that he had to pull his madly spewing schlong out of her heavenly asshole before he emptied his balls completely inside the warm suctioning depths of her cum-guzzling anus.

For her part, Tessa was so lost in her full-body climax at that moment that she just didn't have any available brain cells to even remember having asked Nick to save some cum for her mouth earlier. So powerful was her ass-centric and clit-enhanced orgasm that she hadn't even realized she was barely breathing until Nick suddenly withdrew his enormous pole from her quivering butthole, the abrupt lack of his perfect dick pulsing impossibly deep inside her ass and pumping it full of cum managing to restore some semblance of lucidity to her, and causing her to gasp at the unnerving sense of emptiness in her gaping, needy forbidden hole.

Cross-eyed with pleasure and slack-jawed with ecstasy, Tessa felt what was happening before clearly seeing it. The feel of one then another warm, thick rope of cum splattering on her tummy and across her big jutting tits sent a shiver of anticipation through her, her lips parting wantonly of their own accord even before her climax-foggy eyes could focus on the massive slab of cockmeat heading toward her face. Moments later, her lips were wrapped voraciously around Nick's huge glans and a gigantic spurt of cum was filling her mouth, saturating her taste buds and thrilling her so much that her eyes blinked open and her gaze turned up to see Nick kneeling beside her, holding his massive dick and stroking it furiously, coaxing another big jet of seed for Tessa to slosh around her mouth and get lasciviously drunk on before gulping it wantonly down.

"Fuuuck! Oohh fuck, Tess!" Nick grunted, high on his epic climax as he watched Tessa's lips curl up in the attempt of a smile around his girthy dickmeat, her tiny hand grabbing his shaft and joining his own in pumping up and down his juice-lathered pole to coax out more of his liquid essence. Noticing Tessa's other hand darting to her thoroughly fucked asshole and starting to finger-fuck her gaping, sperm-oozing orifice, Nick stroked his boner with renewed gusto, spraying more milky ribbons into the wet warmth of her oral cavity, his moans of pleasure resounding in the room all the while.

"Ooohh Tess... Fuck! Holy fuck, Tess... So fucking good!"

Only when Nick's lip-stretching cockhead was finally done pulsing with release and her mouth was so full of his tasty cum that her cheeks bulged out obscenely did Tessa let go of his fat dong, and then just so that she could use her hand to scoop up the pearly globs that decorated her soft tummy and round heavy tits. At that point, as he panted and gasped and kept lazily jerking his huge shaft, Tessa allowed Nick's cock to slip out of her seed-flooded mouth and slowly, leisurely swallowed his load in three big, languid gulps that allowed her to savor his unique taste before letting his liquid essence slide down into her tummy. As she drank his delicious sperm, Tessa always kept her lust-addled gaze turned up toward Nick, his bespectacled eyes glinting with a mix of lust and love and awe that matched the very same emotions shining through her eyes.

Panting and breathing raggedly, the glowing lovers looked at each other in comfortable albeit sexily charged silence as Tessa proceeded to feast on more of Nick's cum by cleaning it off her body and bringing the semen-dripping digits of one hand to her mouth while she dipped the index and middle finger of the other hand as deep as they could go into her asshole, retrieving his leaking creampie as quickly as she could to prevent his precious, heady ejaculate from oozing wastefully all over the sheets. All the while, a few final drops of dense sperm dripped down straight from Nick's bulbous glans onto Tessa's cum-starved lips as he remained kneeling up beside her and continued stroking his cock all through her languid jizz-gathering routine. Beside being entranced by the curvy beauty of Tessa's naked body, Nick's horniness was kept dangerously high by the sight of her delicate digits repeatedly sliding into her gaping bootyhole only to then slip out of it glazed with his cum, which she happily proceeded to lick off between soft mewls and hums of delight, treating his humongous anal creampie like the sweetest, most precious of treats.