Buying Votes

Story Info
Delegate is seduced by the candidate's daughter.
2.9k words
3.45
5.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CapnJock
CapnJock
12 Followers

My stories are in the form of a memoir. The tales are first of growing up in the protagonist's parent's guesthouse, then progress to the time when he was an hotelier and culminating with him as sailing ship captain. I have collected them in a series of volumes entitled The Intimate Intercourse of a Hedonistic Hotelier, A Memoir. This Story is from Volume II, The College Years 1969-1973, Mmmm, Mmmm, Good!

Rest assured gentle reader. All of the sexual participants mentioned or alluded to in this story were eighteen years old or older at the time of any blissful encounter!

*****

The third floor of the Tacoma Sheraton Hotel was crowded with delegates. I was a McGovern delegate from Baker County to the 1972 Washington State Democratic Convention in Tacoma. On the third floor there were a number of hospitality suites for the Democratic Candidates for Governor. These suites offered free drinks, hor d'oeuvres of varying quality and glad handing, smiling candidates, their families and hangers-on.

I had just come from the suite of former Governor Albert D. Rossellini, the food and drink there were exceptional. Little wonder, Gov. Al's cousin owns one of the finest restaurants in Seattle. It was clear who his caterer was. Al was a super delegate shilling for Senator Henry M. (Scoop) Jackson, Washington's "favorite son for president."

Before that I was at the hospitality suite of Jim McDermott, a psychologist and State Representative from North Seattle who was the candidate for governor whom I supported. His spread was less than impressive; cheese squares and beer. I was more interested in the candidates than their food and drink, anyway.

Next I was heading to the suite of Marvin Dirksen, a Seattle State Senator also running for governor. He also was supporting "favorite son" Senator "Scoop" Jackson for president. Jim was supporting McGovern. For that and his more liberal stand on a multitude of issues, I was supporting Jim for governor. I was unlikely to be persuaded to vote for Marvin.

I was headed to Marvin's suite less for the food and beverages or even to meet the candidate and be persuaded. I was headed there because an attractive Seattle delegate had invited me specifically. She was a striking, vivacious brunette who also happened to be the candidate's eldest daughter. We hit it off at the delegate luncheon. It turns out we were both seniors at Whatcom State in the fall. Though she was technically attending Prettyport College; Whatcom's very "liberal arts" companion school.

"Jacques, you made it!" the beautiful woman shouted from across the room. "Let me introduce you to my family."

She wove her way through the crowd of people filling the smallish meeting room that was Sen. Dirksen's hospitality suite. She gave me a slight hug and kiss on the cheek. She took me by my hand and first introduced me to her siblings.

"These are my younger brothers Marvin, Jr., Dave and Jim." She said.

I shook their hands. Marvin, Jr. seemed to be about my age; Dave and Jim were slightly younger, maybe eighteen and seventeen. They all looked dorky, with longish unkempt hair in the way we looked in the early seventies. Marvin's hand shake was firm, Dave and Jim's not so much.

"These are my younger sisters, Maureen and Gwynn. My youngest sister, Meg is over there by my mom." She continued the introductions.

Maureen and Gwynn were quite attractive. One was a blonde, the other with red hair, probably sixteen and fourteen respectively. Meg looked like the typical shy five or six year old. I couldn't quite figure out what was so special about me that Caitlin would take such a singular interest.

She then took my hand and introduced me to her mother and her little sister who was standing by her mother in the far corner of the room.

"Mom, I'd like you to meet Jacques, his parents own the famous Captain Joseph Baker Guesthouse on Baker Island. You know; that cool place where Tom and Sue got married last year. Ever since we went there, I couldn't wait to get back. Jacques was that cute guy who checked us in. He's a delegate from Baker Island," Caitlin enthused.

"Oh, yes. Jacques, it is very nice to meet you. We very much enjoyed our stay at your parent's hotel, last summer. I trust you are supporting our man Scoop!" Mrs. Dirksen said pleasantly.

"It is very nice to meet you too, Mrs. Dirksen." I said, as I stooped to greet Meg, avoiding Mrs. Dirksen's pointed Scoop Jackson remark. "Hi, Megan, it is a pleasure to meet you as well!"

"Hi." She shyly said as she hid her face in Mrs. Dirksen's dress.

Caitlin took my hand again. She then pulled me toward her father who was surrounded by a throng of admirers and staff.

"Excuse me Daddy; I want to introduce Jacques Lith, a delegate from Baker County." She interrupted.

"Hello, Jacques. Supporting Scoop Jackson, are you? We want to send a strong Jackson delegation to Miami. I'm glad to have you with us!" He said, and then turned to Mike, his bullfrog looking chief of staff and continued his previous conversation apparently without missing a beat.

"Come on Jacques, I want to talk to you about strategy for tomorrow." Caitlin said loud enough to be overheard by her dad. He looked our way, nodded his head and smiled.

"You know I don't support Henry Jackson, I'm a McGovern delegate." I said sotto voce.

"Yeah, I know. But I didn't want to tell my mom and dad that. Let's get out of here." She replied conspiratorially.

The attractive hotel staff member at the wine bar looked shocked as Caitlin grabbed a bottle of California "champagne" from a tub of ice and headed for the door. I quickly followed her to the elevator. She pressed up button. The elevator door opened. We entered.

She handed the bottle to me and asked. "What floor is your room?"

"I'm not staying in this hotel. Did you want to go to my room?" I asked incredulously.

"Well yeah! Don't you want me?" Now she was incredulous.

"Ah, yeah, sure. I guess." I said not quite sure what she is asking, but ever hopeful.

I can't believe my luck. 'This sexy, vivacious woman wants to be with me? She's the daughter of one of the most powerful members of the Washington State Senate. She could have any one of the many political sycophants that hang around her dad. Many of whom are rising stars in the Democratic Party.'

"That's ok; my dad has half a dozen rooms for our family on the fourteenth floor." She pressed the button marked fourteen, then turned to me and smiled. "My room is 1414. Kinda cool, huh?"

"Yeah." I said, not intimating that she is really staying in room thirteen on the thirteenth floor. A little hotel knowledge is a dangerous thing. I wondered if it might be an omen for the Senators chances for the governorship.

"My folks are staying in a corner suite, but my room is quite nice. When we finish the champagne, there is a mini bar if we want. The campaign is taking care of the tab!" She said while she unlocked the door, and entered the room.

I followed close behind. I set the champagne bottle on the table. I had barely reached the end of the king bed when she wrapped her arms around me and we fell on to the bed. She gave me a fervent kiss, driving her tongue deep into my mouth. Taken by surprise, I responded awkwardly.

She then started loosening my tie, and unbuttoning my shirt. I was still wearing my sport jacket. Hence, I was somewhat constrained.

"Hold on Cait! Let me take off my jacket." I said struggling to get out from under her.

"I thought you said you wanted me." She said with irritation in her voice.

"I do, I do! I just need to get comfortable first." I tried to be convincing.

I must say, this was the closest to my being raped that I had ever experienced. Not that I minded. I was just taken by surprise.

"Ok, sorry. I came on a little strong, I guess. I've just been thinking about you since we met this afternoon. When you said you were from Baker Island and let slip your parent's owned the Baker Guesthouse. I remembered where I had seen you before. Remember what I said to my mom? I wanted you when I saw you at the Baker Guesthouse last year at that wedding. When I thought of my cousin Sue and Tom fucking that night, I dreamed I was fucking you! I was sharing a room with Maureen and Gwynn. I was afraid they'd wake up and hear me as I moaned, masturbating to the thought of you." She explained.

"I wish you had told me then. I probably could have found a way for us to make love." Her telling me this story actually did put me at ease, somewhat. My penis was now on the rise.

Had she told me then however, it might not have come to fruition. Not that I wouldn't try to make it happen. It's just that the guesthouse was probably full. I don't specifically remember that wedding. The Guesthouse is a popular wedding venue.

I started to remove my clothes, Caitlin did the same. We were soon both standing face to face. She was in bra and panties and I just in my briefs, my cock standing tall within. At this point I took her in my arms and gave her an affectionate kiss. It was not passionate, just affectionate.

I then eased her back on to the bed. She had calmed down somewhat. This allowed me to take the lead. I removed my briefs. Her full hair was spread over the pillow. Her smile was serine yet seductive. Her ruby lips begged to be kissed again. I kissed her lightly as I unhooked her bra. Her bra was one that unhooked from the front. I unsnapped it and the cups fell to the side exposing her full bosom. I gently kissed her right breast and tickled it with my tongue. I lightly moved my lips to her navel brushing it tenderly.

"Stop! That tickles." She exclaimed.

"Sorry." I apologized.

I removed her panties and nuzzled her muff. I then retraced the exploratory journey of her body back to her lips. My cock was now a fully extended love lance ready to pierce the target of my desire. I kissed her again my tongue explored her mouth as my glans parted her labia.

Caitlin moaned as my penis was engulfed in the warm sheath that was soaked in her love liquor. I pushed slowly as far as I could, until our pubic hair was crushed together in a tangle.

"Oh, Jacques. Yes, this is even better than I imagined a year ago. Keep going." She encouraged.

My pace increased. In I pushed, pausing briefly. Then out I came. Just leaving the glans engulfed. Then in again, as far has her cunt allowed. I paused again, and then out again. Now I was lost in the reverie of lust and started a rapid thrusting. Caitlin's breath became rapid as well.

"Uhhh, uhhhh, uhhhhh," I grunted as my semen spewed into her neither regions. I held my cock firmly in place. My penis convulsed as it continued to spit the cream of life into her.

Her cunt compressed on my cock in a rhythm attuned with my ejaculation exaltation.

"Oh, Oh, Ohhh, Yessss!" She exclaimed.

I lay on her for a minute catching my breath, and then I rolled on to my side as my penis slipped out of her saturated cunt.

"Jacques, that was wonderful! Thank you." Caitlin enthused.

"Thank you," I say weakly.

"Yes. Jacques that was so fine." Caitlin whispered breathlessly.

"You were not half bad yourself!" I replied understating the obvious.

After we rested a moment, she said, "I don't mean to be a "mood kill," but I wouldn't be doing my job if I didn't ask."

"Ask what? What job?" I enquired.

"Don't get me wrong, I wanted to have sex with you anyway, but..."

"But what?!?"

"My Dad wanted me to drum up excitement for Scoop Jackson among the younger delegates. That's why he thought you were for Jackson."

"You had sex with me to influence my vote?!?"

"No, no. I said I wanted you anyway! Remember?" She emphasized.

"Uh, yeah?"

"I know you won't vote for Jackson. But I am a delegate for him. I thought I told you that when we met at noon."

"Yeah, you did, but I thought I could convince you otherwise." I said sheepishly.

"You mean YOU had sex with me to change my vote?!?" She laughed.

"Well sort of. I would have had sex with you even if you said you wouldn't change you vote, but I thought I try to change your mind anyway. Heck, I would have had sex with you if you were a Nixon Republican! Actually, I didn't even hold out much hope I get you in bed!" I clarified.

"As you probably know my dad is a super delegate and he is the one who got me here as a delegate. I'm not even that political, really. I'm hoping to be a journalist. In fact I'm writing an article for the Whatcom and Go, you know, the school newspaper. My brother Jim and my sister Gwynn are the political ones in the family. I wouldn't be surprised if Gwynn wasn't Governor someday." She continued.

"Gwynn, that sweet, cute little redheaded girl?" I asked.

"Yeah, Gwynn. That sweet, cute redheaded girl! You try to win an argument with her! If she doesn't become governor, she'll make one hell of a lawyer." She insisted. "Now, here is the vote I will ask for in earnest. Vote for my dad for governor!"

"Uh well, he's a little too conservative for my blood. I'm leaning towards Jim McDermott." I said honestly, as I remounted her in preparation for another romp.

"Wouldn't you like to have someone in the Governor's Mansion you could fuck?"

"Well, yeah. But realistically, if your dad does become Governor how often will you be there, and how often would I get to Olympia. So, sorry; that's not a compelling reason." I explained, as my penis parted her moist labia again.

I drove my penis home, and started a vigorous thrusting regime. Caitlin allowed my love making, but did not seem as engaged. As my penis bursts forth another copious quantity of cum, I gleefully grunted.

Caitlin remained somewhat motionless. Her cunt remained a warm, comfortable receptacle for my love cream and a snug sheath for my love lance, but without the loving caress of climax.

"Really, you won't vote for my dad?" She said as if we were just sharing a cup of coffee.

"Uh no. Not really. You don't want me to lie, do you?" I said, with my penis still imbedded within her.

"Yeah, I think it would have been better if you had." She sternly replied.

"Really? You wanted me to lie, just to fuck you?" I asked.

"You know I love my dad. His being Governor was a turn on for me. I was hoping it was for you too." She stated.

"You are enough of a turn on for me, just as you are." I replied hoping the complement will get her back in the mood.

"Jacque, I think you should leave." She said flatly.

"Leave? You mean go? You're done with me?" I said with incredulity.

"Yes, go." She stated without emotion.

"May I take a shower first? I'm kind of coated in sweat and our love juice."

"NO! Just go." She demanded, pointing at the door. "If you won't vote for my dad, GET OUT!"

I gathered my clothes, put on my pants and shirt. I took my tie and jacket in my arms as I left. I noticed the bottle of champagne sweating on the table unopened.

As I waited for the elevator I put on my jacket. I incompletely tucked in my shirt and stuffed my tie in the jacket pocket. When the elevator doors opened, Maureen and Gwynn got out and gave me a quizzical look.

"Hi Jacques," Maureen greeted.

Gwynn said, "Hi. Where's Caitlin?"

"Hi Maureen, Gwynn. She's in her room." I mumbled.

The girls whispered to themselves and giggled. I entered the elevator and pressed the button for the lobby. The doors closed. I then look at my image in the mirrored door of the elevator. I looked extremely disheveled; my tie was half hanging out of the pocket. I probably smelled of fuck.

On the sixth floor the door opened and a couple of delegates from Skagit County entered. I had met them at the legislative caucus.

"Rough night already, Jacque?" Peter said, obviously amused.

"Yeah," I mumbled.

I headed out to my car in the garage. All things considered, it wasn't so bad. I just got kicked out of bed, sure, but I had some pretty good sex. In fact, I was kicked out because of my integrity! Yes! I could feel proud. I have my standards! And they won't be compromised jst for sex.

Scoop Jackson took a full slate of delegates from the State of Washington to the national convention in Miami. Mostly because of those undemocratic "super" delegates that steamrolled the elected delegates from the counties. Her father did win in the primary but didn't win in the general election. As I reflect on the other people I met in her father's suite; her father's Chief of Staff became a congressman and later governor; and her sister became the mayor of a major city in the State of Washington; all in all a pretty high ppowered bunch.

CapnJock
CapnJock
12 Followers