All Comments on 'By the Fire'

by YYCcouple2016

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love when she is feeling nasty.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Your first go... & you started with cuck story.

I don't want to say "You are brave", I would rather say "You are mentally ill", but

hay... everyone to his/her idea.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I agree with anon. You wasted your opportunity to impress readers with a pile of shit cuck story. I understand that the amount of cuck stories is overwhelming, but have you noticed that other than a few idiots nearly everyone hates them. The ratings and comments are excoriating. You may not be mentally ill, but you certainly aren't very smart. The better writers have stayed away from this topic for good reason, it isn't natural, real men do not want to watch their wife be fucked by other men, or women. One more thing, put this trash in the fetish category next time. I won't be reading anything else you post. 1*

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

tag team, double team, all good.

She may be a slut, but she is his slut. Acceptable

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A cuckold and skank bitch story how original. Another new "writer" to 1 bomb.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Rotten story in wrong category. Sorry, you didn't get anything right.

krazicat99krazicat99almost 2 years ago

Misspelled words, changing tense constantly, horrible cuck story. No creativity, this thing is a train wreck of horrible horrible use of the term "story."

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffalmost 2 years ago

This was almost as erotic as watching paint dry.

DrkmanDrkmanalmost 2 years ago

Be nice if there was the risk of getting pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I love a slut

YYCcouple2016YYCcouple2016over 1 year agoAuthor

Well I have to say all the positive comments are inspiring. This is the first time I have written or even posted and by the response I would say the last. Your comments prove your immature nature, as well as your inability to help guide others.I pray you don't don't have children as.you would be horrible at providing supportive guidance.

I thank you for your useless advice and hope that all of you prize writers are making millions with what you write but I highly doubt it.

And since you are all children at heart you may only understand this...you suck.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous