By the Light of the Fire

Story Info
On a cold winter night, we come together by the firelight.
1.4k words
4.56
4.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's late at night, and all the lights are off. Our only illumination is the fireplace, throwing flickering light around living room, illuminating the snow softly falling outside the windows. We are cuddled together on the floor under some blankets in front of the fireplace, watching the snow fall and listening to the merry crackling of the fire.

My hand, which has been rubbing your tummy, slowly works its way up under your nightshirt to start caressing your breast, and my other hand is slowly, lovingly stroking your hair. You grind yourself back into me, feeling my shaft slowly swelling to attention. Soon, you reach back, and your hand slips into my sweatpants, firmly wrapping your fingers around my cock, the tip already starting to get wet with pre.

You slowly, lazily start stroking it as my hand stops playing with your breast and starts slowly making its way down towards your waist, rubbing slow, lazy circles across your tummy on the way. My hand finally reaches its destination, working its way between your bare thighs. Your breath hitches as I stroke your clit with one finger, then another. Soon, my hand moves lower and slowly, gently, my fingers enter you. You are getting wetter and wetter, your moans getting louder. The hand stroking my cock stops, and it moves up to start playing with your breast.

My other hand stops playing with your hair, and moves beneath the blanket to start taking my sweatpants off. I slide them down my legs, kicking them off without stopping the hand that is fingering you. I know you're getting close, so my fingers increase their pace, hooking slightly to brush against just the right spot inside of you. Your walls start clenching even tighter around them, practically sucking them back in every time they withdraw.

When I know you are right on the precipice, my thumb brushes against your clit, sending you over the edge. I bite your earlobe gently, whispering in your ear to cum for me. You cry out loudly, your moans echoing through the empty cabin, drowning out the crackling of the fire.

Through the red glow, I can see a slight sheen of sweat on your face. I keep playing with you as you cum, drawing it out, keeping you at the peak as long as I can until you physically push my hands away because you're too sensitive. I just lay there, my thick, throbbing erection smearing pre against your thigh as you shudder in orgasm

I bring my soaked fingers up to your mouth, and you eagerly suck on them, getting every drop of your juices off, leaving them clean, only covered in your saliva.

By this time, the fire is getting low so I reluctantly stand up and go through the process of putting more wood on the fire.

I turn around and find out while I was doing this you have taken off your nightshirt, and are laying on your back on the blankets, the glow of the fire dancing across your bare flesh, illuminating parts of you one moment, then leaving them in shadow the next.

You sit up, resting against one elbow. You make a fist and hook your finger at me, the classic "come here" gesture, all the while gazing at me with lustful eyes.

I take the few steps over towards you, and you lay back down on the floor, the soft blankets caressing your skin, hair splayed out in a fan around your head. I fall to my knees and slowly crawl over you. I pause when I reach your lower stomach, and I start gently trailing kisses up your body.

I reach your breasts, and start kissing each one in turn. I kiss one nipple, then the other. I take one of them into my mouth, sucking on it, swirling my tongue around the erect nub. You moan in pleasure, and I switch to the other breast, taking that nipple into my mouth and playing with it, giving it gentle bites.

I repeat this process for several minutes, your cries only growing louder.Once again, your body has a thin coating of sweat on it, the firelight showing the droplets standing out in sharp relief against the dark room.

Your hands reach up, and grab my face. Your breath shaking, chest heaving, and you whisper into the darkness

"I need you"

"I need to feel you inside me"

"Please"

I move the rest away the way up to your body slowly, kissing from the valley between your breasts, to your neck, to your chin, and then finally to your cheeks. I plant one long, slow kiss on each side of your face before taking your mouth into mine, kissing you deeply, passionately. I put my hands on the floor on either side of your head, and I start softly stroking your face with my thumbs, all the while our mouths are still locked in the kiss. We break apart, finally out of breath.

One of my hands stops stroking your face, and moves down between my legs. I wrap my fingers around my dick, feeling it throb with need in my hand. I line the up the dripping tip with your entrance, just resting there, not inserting it yet.

You moan at the contact, feeling the head spread your soaking lips apart. Since we broke the kiss, we've been gazing deeply into each other's eyes. I bring my mouth over to one of your ears, and softly, with a low growl I whisper

"Your wish is my command"

With a long, slow roll of my hips I bury myself into you to the hilt. You wrap your legs around me, your arms circling my back and holding me tightly to you as you cry out in ecstasy, your pussy clenching around me as you squirt, soaking our hips. As you come down, your legs loosen their grip on me, allowing me to slowly pull out, my head dragging down your shuddering, sensitive walls.

You gasp in pleasure, clenching around me again, trying to stop me from withdrawing. It isn't enough, and I pull out until only the tip remains inside. I then slowly reverse direction, thrusting back into you, my hips angled so that every single thrust hits your g-spot. I keep the same, slow pace, fighting the urge to speed up.

Your hands are roaming all over me, stroking my back one moment, gripping my ass cheeks the next. Your fingernails dig in, slightly scratching me but not drawing blood. You haven't stopped moaning since the first thrust, until I give you two of my fingers to suck on, and you do so, greedily.

My other hand has been running through your beautiful hair, starting at your forehead and working its way down the side, brushing away the bangs that keep falling into your eyes.

The warm, fire lit room echoes with the sounds of our lovemaking. Since I started thrusting, you have already cum several times. Each time you do, your walls clench and throb around me, milking my cock, wearing away at my stamina. Our hips are positively soaked with your juices, the blanket beneath us an absolute mess.

I grunt, nearing my peak. You feel me throbbing inside you, and as I withdraw my fingers from your mouth you whisper into the darkness as I keep moving

"I can feel how close you are."

My hips slow slightly, and your arms tighten around me, holding me closer.

"No, please, don't stop", you moan, "I want it"

"Please, give it to me"

My pace speeds back up, until I am frantically pounding at you

"Fill me, please!"

That final sentence sends me over the edge, and with a long, low moan, I stop, balls deep. You instantly cum when you feel the warm, thick spurts flowing into you, and you cry out, holding me as tight as you can. Once again, we engage each other's mouths in a deep, passionate kiss as we cum together. It seems to last for ages, although it is only a moment or two

Finally, we settle down and break our kiss, gazing into each other's eyes, the red glow of the fire our only source of light. I catch my breath, and I slowly withdraw, still sensitive. I lay next to you as my load oozes its way out of your thoroughly fucked hole, both of our faces red, panting from the exertion.

One of my hands reaches back up and smooth your hair out of your face again, and I pull another blanket over us. We share one final kiss as we fall asleep, holding one another close, legs entwined. The crackle of the fire now the only sound in the house.