By the Swimming Pool with my MIL

Story Info
Marie-Christelle is back ! I set a trap for her at the Pool.
2.5k words
3.76
19.9k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KathAnA
KathAnA
37 Followers

Over the last few weeks, I'd begun a special relationship with my mother-in-law, a mixture of tenderness, submission and occasional humiliation...

After stealing a bra from her (see "My mother-in-law's bra"), I developed a - risky - strategy on New Year's Eve to finally get her to compromise with me.

A strategy explained in detail in the series "Under my MIL's dress", by the way.

But since that famous evening, I'd been feeling a certain slackness... It was indeed difficult to see each other, as her partner was often at home, while her daughter -forcedly- lived with me. Our respective work schedules left us no time to see each other elsewhere during the day...

Of course, we kept up furious & torrid exchanges via social networks... I've lost count of the scabrous photos & videos we exchanged, sometimes with a little token from me...

Going to work without a bra and without sweater on a summer's day, and taking a photo of her hardened little nipples just before she went to class... Make her wear a dress without panties while she's at work... Film herself taking off her bra in the bathroom at work... etc...

She was sometimes recalcitrant, but my little manipulation technique always worked well. I'd send her a photo or video of my over-inflated cock and Marie Christelle, as if bewitched, would do my bidding...

Before our little games, her sex life was at a complete standstill, and the fact that I was younger than she was - and that I got a hard-on sincerely watching her - gave her a boost, and after the sensual moments we'd spent together previously, she didn't want to fall back into that routine...

And there was a risk of routine. I still hadn't fucked her, due to a lack of an opportunity, and I had to find a solution very quickly to get back together with her, and fall back into my little manipulations.

It was an advert for a garden maintenance product that gave me an idea: in the promotional clip, a beautiful villa, complete with large garden and swimming pool, was featured.

Bingo! Go swimming with her! This would arouse little or no suspicion from our respective companions, and the prospect of checking her out in a swimsuit and playing with her gave me a hard-on just thinking about it.

So I proposed the idea. Summer was just around the corner. The high temperatures and the summer mood convinced her.

So we arranged to meet on Saturday the week of eight, at around 10 a.m., in the large pool parking lot.

I also told her that, given the weather, I'd be very grateful if she'd put on a skirt and wear something light.

To her surprise, I didn't ask her to forget her bra, simply because I had a few ideas for later, which I carefully kept to myself of course...

On the big day, I stepped out of my car onto the pool's gravel parking lot.

The parking lot was vast, as was the pool: a swimming pool, a more playful area with slides, rapids for sliding, sauna & jacuzzi area, wave pool...etc...

To my delight, there weren't many cars in the parking lot during the vacation season, so I didn't expect many people inside.

I spotted Marie Christelle standing by her car. To my delight, that day she was wearing a long pair of brown boots I didn't know she had, a green T-shirt with a wide collar, revealing a white bra strap, and a magnificent short leather skirt I'd given her as a present!

In my jeans, my cock pulsated slightly...

"Waow", I said, sincerely! "You're very beautiful, Marie Christelle" I declared, kissing her on the cheek. We were reluctantly unable to kiss as we would have liked, in public.

"Hi, my son-in-law," she smiled at me.... "I hesitated to put it on because I'm a really a bit too old to..."... I interrupted her with a sharp slap on the ass.

"She exclaimed in surprise. Then, looking around worriedly, she added: "Are you crazy? I interrupted her again by putting my hand on her bare shoulder, tasting the silky material of her bra strap.

"Sorry, but if you're bullshitting, I've got to let you know," I said, falsely stern.

"That skirt looks great on you," I asserted vigorously.

"It makes your ass all taut and sexy" I continued, pouting.

Then, taking advantage of the fact that we were partially hidden from view from the pool by her car, I grabbed her little hand and placed it on my already stiff cock:

"I'd love to bang you in it, doggy-style, while you're wearing it pantless", I whispered in a warm voice...

Marie Christelle quickly withdrew her hand, giving me a feverish look...

"Ooh n...no, don't arouse me before we go swimming" she tells me, trembling....

"It's not play to frustrate me like this...I want to stay focused on swimming today, come on!" she tells me as she walks away....

Inwardly, I was pleased to see that she was once again trying to keep control... Once again, this little morning was going to prove interesting...

After paying, leaving our shoes in the hall, we headed for the cabins.

Of course, we were supposed to change into individual cabins, but just as Marie Christelle was about to close the door to hers, I rushed in with her, closed the door and pressed her against the wall, my hand over her mouth to stifle her nascent protests...

I could see the surprise in her eyes, and also a little fear; she was probably wondering what I had in mind and whispered her fears to me: "But aren't you well? "What if someone sees us? Can you imagine the scandal? And... and the publicity? I'm losing my job, I'm losing my partner..." she began in panic...

I kissed her full on the lips. Then I put my hands on her shoulders.

I plunged my eyes into hers, speaking as softly as I could:

"Mmmh... I'd love to fuck you here, in this cabin, you know?"...

She gave me a faint smile, and I read in her eyes the anguish of being heard by someone and at he same time, tempted to finally copulate with me, guessing at the ardor I was going to put into the act...

"I want too so much," she whispered... "But let's go to a hotel or somewhere but not here, where everyone can hear us..." she explained, feverish and quite worried.

I decided to be cunning. I already had a little idea in mind...

"Listen", I began, "I'm going to need a little substitute, because if I don't, I'll be doomed to be stiff in my swimming trunks, flat against my cock"...

To prepare her for my request, I again placed her little hand against my cock, which was pulsating with desire... A technique I used every time with success, to pervert her and bend her will or her reasonableness... To my delight, she didn't withdraw her hand.

"What are you thinking?" she asked, a little confused by the surge of testosterone I was unleashing on her...

"You're going to lend me your swimsuit...and I'm going to relieve myself."....

Before she could respond, I gave her a few assurances: "I'm just going to rub it against me, don't worry... I'm not going to cum in it, that would show and I don't want to embarrass you.... Maybe I'll wrap it around my cock and imagine you inside... Come on", I said, holding out my hand, "help me release this tension"...

I gave her a charming smile, while telling myself I was being a selfish bastard, since she must have been somewhat aroused too... And my conscience screamed in anticipation of the nasty trick I was about to play on her...

Marie Christelle took her swimsuit out of her bag. As I'd expected, it was a tired-looking blue one-piece. A sort of large dark blue stripe adorned the neckline and edges of the swimsuit. Visually not great, I told myself almost unconsciously that I'd have to replace it with a sexier model.

I took it in hand, pleasantly surprised by the very soft material and the delicacy of the fabric.

I kissed Marie-Christelle before sneaking out of the cubicle and into the one next door.

As I'd expected, her swimsuit was lined around the crotch and chest with a kind of thick, cottony white fabric, partially sewn into the swimsuit, except at the bottom.

I wanted to get a good look at her, molded in her swimsuit, and make sure she showed as much as possible...even against her will.

I took out a small pair of scissors from my bag, and - very methodically - set about cutting the white fabrics designed to protect her intimacy. I had to cut flush with the swimsuit's line without, of course, cutting the swimsuit itself, and I had to do it neatly in the hope that Marie-Christelle wouldn't notice their absence until it was too late. No easy task.

I was almost finished when I heard her ask me in a low voice from her cabin "if I was almost finished"... I dutifully finished my work, the swimsuit no longer bearing the slightest dubbing, and simulated -with a muffled mouth noise- an orgasm, regretting indeed that I hadn't been able to jerk off... The sight of her in that thin swimsuit promised to be a real turn-on!

With a discreet "thank you", I tossed her swimsuit over the thin wall of our adjacent cubicles.

I already had my own swimsuit on to save time. As expected, I was ready before she was; I knocked lightly on her cabin, telling her I'd wait for her in the water, and that she should take her time.

I took a quick shower, passed through the still icy footbath, and descended with ill-tempered glee into the deep end of the main pool.

From here, I had a perfect view of the footbath, and I'd be sure to see her come out, dressed only in the swimsuit I'd rigged for her...

I waited for a long time, afraid that she might have noticed my sabotage and changed her mind. I was about to get out of the water to have a look when she appeared.

All wet, her short hair plastered to her head, she wore an expression of marked bad humor. And to my frustration, she crossed her arms nervously over her tiny breasts. She looked for me, saw me, and walked quickly and nervously to the little ladder to join me in the water...

I enjoyed the view: her long, slender legs, and above all a perfect view of her pussy, the folds of her labia perfectly visible through the thin, soaked fabric. Since it only covered her breasts, she must not have noticed the absence of a lining around her sex, and I was delighted...

As she turned to climb down the little ladder, I reveled in the little ass I'd always coveted, also fully revealed by the swimsuit.

When she reached me in the water, still with her arms folded (a curse), she quickly squatted in the water and said, in a tone of confidence:

"I don't know what's wrong with my swimsuit today..." she said, embarrassed.

"It's usually not as sticky as it is today...I almost didn't come, because you can see my breasts as if I'm not wearing anything," she said, catastrophized...

Then, as I remained silent, she looked up and saw my ironic smile...

Understanding suddenly seized her! "What did you do with my swimsuit?" she exclaimed. I sensed she was quite nervous, embarrassed (as I'd hoped) to be so exposed through my fault...

"Me? Nothing..." I said, trying to keep a straight face... Then, hilariously, I added "apart from cutting out your swimsuit linings, of course", I explained mockingly.

Marie-Christelle's temper flared, she was still crouched in the water and splashed water in my face:

"Ah, but that's really a dirty trick, you bastard," she said... "Always getting me into untenable situations... Already at the New Year's Eve party (I invite you to read "Under My MIL's Dress"), now I'm going naked in public, you're such a bastard! "Why are you doing this?" she continued, this time seeming on the verge of tears...

I tried to play it down... "I'm sorry," I began, trying to be sincere because, I must admit, her embarrassment and forced exhibition turned me on... And I had even better plans for what was to come... "You're super hot and I wanted this swimsuit to do you justice, because I know you underestimate yourself when you shouldn't..."...

I tried to be conciliatory... "I'm going to be on fire checking you out, you know? And if other guys check you out, it'll turn me on even more" I said with a smile...

She seemed to calm down a little, so I continued: "Think of the joy you'll bring to those guys who'll be jerking off at the thought of banging you, or at the thought of you in your sticky little swimsuit, mmh?"

"Come on, Marie Christelle, forgive me and let's enjoy this playful, lewd moment," I concluded...

Taking advantage of the fact that the few swimmers in the deep end of the pool were at the other end, I approached her, squatting down too, and took her little hand to, once again, make her feel my ardor...

She smiled shyly, and finally uncrossed her arms...

"Can we see that much?" I asked innocently, obviously knowing the answer...

"Come on, get up!" I commanded... "Show me how beautiful you are... And so hot, my pretty Belle-maman..."...

Hesitantly, with her youthful smile making my skin crawl, Marie-Christelle slowly stood up, water up to her navel.

I had to make a real effort to remain stoic. Marie-Christelle had virtually no breasts, apart from two tiny bulges. On the other hand, her nipples were longer than average, and incredibly hard when she was cold or aroused...Like she was now.

The view was almost obscene: her swimsuit was so tightly stretched by her nipples that it looked as if she'd placed two screws on her torso. Thanks to the super-thin fabric, we could also make out the shape and size of her slightly swollen areolas...

As before, in her evening gown on New Year's Eve when it all began, I fantasized dryly about taking her nipples in my mouth and sucking on them, like little popsicle sticks... I wanted to squeeze them, twist them, pull on them or punish them with clothespins... In short, my mind was on fire.

"You seem to be enjoying the view," she said, regaining her good humor and pulling me out of my fantasies... "But watch out, you'll be thrown out of the pool" she laughed, pointing with her chin at my crotch...

I realized that the tip of my red, painfully over-inflated, unhooded dick was sticking out of my swimming trunks...

We laughed together, while I clumsily tried to correct my outfit, without any real discretion...

The alert had been hot, but Marie-Christelle had returned to a complicit & joyful mood. I was going to have to use finesse and hypocrisy for the rest of my plan...

TO BE FOLLOWED...

KathAnA
KathAnA
37 Followers