C.S.I. UK - Celebrity Sexaholic Incognito Ch. 02

Story Info
Carol Vorderman seduces the decorator.
2.8k words
4.32
9.7k
6
1

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
825 Followers

Note- Not a true story but one born out of imagination.

xxx

David arrived at the home of Carol Vorderman right on time. He had always been one for punctuality and was even very early for most of his appointments. He was a young and happy soul just getting established as a home renovater and amateur designer. The famed TV presenter and media personality had answered his advertisement and he had duly arrived at the honey brick mansion. He rang the doorbell and the man literally did a double take when the voluptuous Carol opened the door stark bollock naked.

"So glad you made it," she smiled back. "Pardon my appearance, I simply don't have a thing to wear!"

x

"I confess that I have a very active sex life. I get up to a lot of mischief. But hopefully nothing out of the ordinary."

Carol addressed Emma Watson, Amanda Holden, and Kelly Brook in this first session of Emma's sex addiction therapy.

"Everyone I fuck is single and good looking, and they're all very young. The only thing I think about all day is wanting a virile young stud to guvk me senseless with his big cock. I don't wish to settle down but I would like to curb my desires. I'm becoming a cradle snatcher!"

Emma nodded and took notes.

"Do go on."

Carol explained that having already knocked off ten thousand pounds off the price of her home in Bristol she had decided to redecorate the five bedroom detached house in an attempt to lure more potential buyers. The £2,500,000 price included four acres of grounds with a heated outdoor pool and gym. She considered it too large for a single woman and had plans to relocate to a smaller property.

"I'll be right back. Feel free to set up."

David closed his gaping mouth and slowly snapped out of his temporary shock of seeing the stacked woman in the buff. He proceeded to unload his paint rollers and brushes, tarps and metal stepladder. He planned on starting in the upstairs bedrooms and began to lay out a large roll of canvas on the floor of the smallest room.

"David?"

The sweet scent of a bouquet of flowers assailed his nostrils as Carol returned wearing silver high heels, a silky camisole over a busty black bra and matching pink panties. Since she hit the limelight in her early years on the daytime show 'Countdown' she had now hit the age of fifty but the so named maths whizz did not look her age. The honey highlighted brunette still looked incredible although now more rounded and curvy.

"Ah, there you are. My laundry machine is on the blink and I have only underwear to put on. Hope I didn't shock you before. My, but you're so young."

She turned her back to him momentarily and he noted how her panties barely covered her curvy cheeks. Carol sat down on the dust cover that was spread out over the big bed and she crossed her shapely legs. David had to blink several times at the sight of her striking figure and attire and felt the distinct stirrings of a hard on.

"Are those some of the samples?" She asked as she pointed to a thick book on the floor.

"Yes."

Carol bent down to pick it up and her creamy thighs parted to display a rather plump pussy mound under the tantalising triangle of her gusset.

"Come here and sit a moment."

She smiled broadly and swept her long tresses over her right shoulder. With the big book on her lap she turned some of the pages and David pointed at one particular colour of paint he liked. Carol bent over and placed her hand on his and hummed in approval.

"Yes, that is a nice one."

David made a furtive look to his left and peered down the plunging middle of her bra and he gulped hard at the ample flesh of her thirty six inch sized breasts. He inhaled deeply and her perfume made him positively giddy.

"It's nice and early, I like that you came on time. Do you come on time a lot?"

David opened the neck of his shirt with his fingers as he felt the heat rise in the room. Her dreamy dark eyes had a definite gleam in them and her lips drew back in a teasing smile. His breath caught in his throat as he struggled to answer and he felt the older woman press against him firmly.

"How old are you?"

David could feel her the heat from her near naked body as he told her he was twenty three. Her hand slithered up his thigh and rested at his left hip.

"I think we need to work feeling fresh and focused, don't you agree?"

"Uh, huh." He grunted with a dry throat.

"So, I thought we would deal with this before we start."

Her voice sounded downright sinful as she suddenly gripped his bulge that threatened to burst out of his zipper. David had never had a woman over the age of thirty and would never have considered having sex with an older woman, but he had no qualms over Carol Vorderman as she looked directly at him.

"You look to be in a little discomfort down there."

Carol tugged the bottom of his shirt out of his waistband and undid the front of his paint stained jeans. She pulled the jeans and his Y-fronts down to his knees and his erection sprang out and swayed in mid air.

"Ha! Look at that! Did I cause that?"

Carol laughed as his thick boner throbbed and bobbed with a mind of it's own. David squirmed on his backside as Carol gripped him by the root and popped his spongy tip inside her pursed lips. The sensation of his dick being sucked in was amazing and his lower body jerked as if he had been electrocued.

"Mmm, lovely." Mumbled she as her tongue flicked out to the swollen cock head.

Her mouth and lips slid down the underside of his upright pole as she gently lapped away. As she moved back up her hand stroked him with a clockwise twist of her wrist. She nodded her head over his dick and she engulfed the top half with ease. His hips responded and he grabbed the bed cover with two fists.

"Holy shit!"

Carol's face was a picture, with half closed eyes and a dribbling chin. Her nails dug into the meat of his thighs as she devoured more and more of his generous length. Now and again she paused for breath before diving on him with a renewed vigour. He was amazed at how her tongue danced on his knob as she deep throated him an unstoppable lust.

"Wow!"

Carol reached behind her back and unhooked her bra to unleash her mammoth tits. She wrapped the large globes around his stiff rod and began to give him a tit fuck. She dribbled a line of spit down the home made channel and his dick made a neat wet line in her stunning cleavage. As she clamped her tits together firmly David pushed up into the welcome chasm of flesh.

"That's it, big boy. Fuck 'em."

Carol made a small O with her mouth and met his emerging glans when it popped up like a turtle head breaking the surface of the water. His bell end was gobbled up with Carol's yummy sound that she emitted when he was lovingly sucked on.

"Feel like returning the favour?" Asked the hot brunette as she looked him in the eye.

"Sure."

Carol stood and lifted her left heel and stepped out of her skimpy panties, leaving her in just her camisole. She laid on her back and put her left hand under her head to watch David strip out of his work clothes. His cock twitched as he thrilled to Carol's exposed pussy between her splayed legs.

"I love foreplay before a good fuck. So, show me your stuff."

David put both hands on her thighs and widened them as far as possible. He scrutinised her trim muff and then lightly kissed her inner thighs to the point where they ended and her pubis started. With her arms above her head Carol writhed on her back like a cat and shuddered when the young man's tongue swiped the outside of her puffy labia.

"Nice start."

Her pussy lips were already quite wet and when he ran his tongue up the vertical seam of her slit he was greeted to her heady scent and taste. He shifted onto his front and with audible sloppy sounds he pressed his tongue firmly along her pussy from top to bottom. His lips were engulfed by her pussy heat as she humped up from the bed to meet his face.

"David."

Carol sighed his name as he licked her pussy all over, from top to bottom and then from side to side. Her legs surged up and the toes of her heels dug into his back as she moaned in abject pleasure. David clasped her cheeks and quite literally ate her pussy as his face became buried in her soaked snatch. She drew in deep and desperate gulps of air as she felt the on coming rush of her orgasm.

"Right there, right...there! 0h!"

Carol climaxed with a powerful push up from the bed before sinking back onto the dusty cover, gasping for oxygen. "I'm so turned you lucky boy, now give me that cock."

She helped him line up his dick which jutted up hard as a poker between their heaving bodies. Carol flung her arms up and around his neck and pulled him on top of her. He made a forward thrust and sank into her lush cunt. The smoothness of his penetration surprised him as he went all the way in to the hilt.

"Don't hang around, fuck me hard."

Carol slapped his buttocks as he quickly found his pace and rolled his hips in a steady groove. Carol stretched and kicked her high heels up and crossed her ankles behind him. The angle caused her to open up and his entire length plunged into her slippery tunnel. Her hair had fanned out and in the heat of their wanton desires David ripped her camisole open and he heard the fine threads rip.

"You wild beast! I love it!"

Carol's big boobs swayed beneath him, rippling on her chest as he banged her hard. David kissed her left boob and sucked the nipple until it was hard and wet. Sweat trickled from his brow and dappled the pale white of her body as he pushed on into her with forceful strokes of his turgid cock. The midday sun came through the window and cast shadows on Carol's hefty tits and them appear to dance in the playful light.

"That's perfect! Oh my goodness!"

Carol giggled with glee as she was flipped up and made to assume the doggy position on the dusty bed. David looked at her generous rounded bottom and smacked her buttocks to clean them up from the grime of the old cover.

"Cheeky!"

He grabbed her buttocks and pulled them wide apart and gazed at her dripping pussy. The older woman gripped the headboard with both hands as David snorted and pushed back into her with his slick cock. As he slammed in and out her backside quivered from his hefty thrusts. Her head dipped and her boobs hung heavily under her as she screamed out in total pleasure.

"Oh!"

Carol yelped as David flattened her to the bed so that his entire weight was on her back. His inward strokes pinned her on her front and the bed creaked under their frantic rut. She managed to reach under her body to rub her clit as he fucked her. Carol felt a sublime rush through her loins and in a instant she came with a shrill yell.

"Yes!"

As Carol went limp under him he leaned back and turned the panting woman onto her back once more. David threw her legs high up over the top of his shoulders as he shoved his aching dick in deep. Carol's heels drummed into his skin as her moans escalated into wails of bliss and her third orgasm swept over her in a flush of heat. David was close now himself and he drove into her hungry pussy with pistoning hips and clenching ass cheeks. Carol's hips rode along with his until he arched his back and came inside her with strong spurts of cum that filled her pussy and leaked out down her upturned crack.

x

"That sounds amazing." Said Amanda breaking the stunned silence in the room.

"And that's not all. A week later the plumber came over to unclog the blocked toilet. Josh was such a honey as I watched him in the bathroom working. I asked a little about himself and he told me that he played football for Bristol City reserves and hoped to make the first team eventually."

"How old was this one?" Enquired an attentive Emma.

"Eighteen." Answered Carol with a slight amount of guilt. "Am I a cougar, or a MILF? You've made your shirt all wet I told him and took him to my laundry room when he had finished his repairs."

Carol leaned forward as if somebody else might overhear.

"I could not tear my eyes from his extremely fit body and could not resist the urge to caress his stunning torso. He remained speechless as I stripped off my top to let him ogle my bared tits."

"You have great boobs."

"Josh ran his hands over each of my hard nipples and I undid his jeans at the same time. I felt my face flush with excitement as I focused on his scrummy cock which was very thick and longer than David's. We kissed and hugged close and his dick brushed my left thigh where my skirt finished."

"Then what?" Asked Kelly Brook as she fanned her heated face with her hand.

"Josh just spun me around to face the washing machine and I could feel the vibrations of the spinner as he tugged my panties down to my shoes. He hiked up my skirt over my lower back and rammed two fingers into my very wet pussy. He frigged me fast and then I felt him mount me from behind. I yelled out as his huge cock spread my pussy open. His strong grip held me to the washer and what with him fucking me hard, and my tits against the relentless humming of the laundry machine, I came immediately."

"Brilliant!" Said Amanda in hushed tones.

"I know! I urged him to fuck me harder and he surprised me when he began to smack me on each buttock."

"Oh, I love that myself." Said Emma who made frantic notes in her seat opposite the ladies.

"He rolled the palms of his hands across my rump and beat out a tattoo of spanks that had me dripping down my left thigh. Each strike made my bottom quiver and my boobs bounce."

Carol paused for dramatic effect and continued.

"Now, I've had plenty of cocks in my life but this vibrant young man really stretched me out. Plus his fit body was so robust that he was lifting me up onto my toes. Then I heard him groan in my ear as he shot his load high up onto my back. I went limp and Josh gathered his clothing that was strewn about and left. As he opened the door he shouted back to me, 'postman!' I smoothed out my skirt but left my top off and went to the door to greet the delivery man topless. To my delight he looked to be no more than twenty with a tight fitting uniform and long hair. As he gawped at my tits I dragged him inside where I fucked his brains out until noon."

"Carol! You're insatiable!"

"Precisely why I'm here, doll. I need guidance, Emma."

"We shall do our very best. Now, let's hear from Amanda."

Amanda Holden looked up with sad eyes.

"I need help too. I keep doing bad things and I can't help myself. Chris and I have been married since 2008 and have a happy life together. Much to his dismay I just can't keep my hands off of other men. Chris is such a darling and puts up with my erring ways and turns a blind eye to my naughtiness. I keep no secrets from him and wear my heart on my sleeve when I relate to him all the details of my latest sexual conquests. In fact he just asked me if I regret anything and I said yes! All the time, every week. But I need sex constantly, and in particular, anal sex. Something Chris refuses to even think about."

"Tell us more." Said Emma Watson.

to be continued...

123z
123z
825 Followers