C.S.I. UK - Celebrity Sexaholic Incognito Ch. 03

Story Info
Amanda Holden cuckolds her husband.
2.1k words
4.42
10.5k
9
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
822 Followers

Note- Purely fiction and has no basis in reality.

xxx

Amanda Holden threw her hands up as she explained to the group her sex life with her husband Chris.

"You know how it is, ladies. He'd done and turned over and I'm still dripping, one from his cum, and two from my own juices as I'm still aroused. SO, frustrating. He used to be attentive in the bedroom but now it's just routine. We talked about it and I told him straight up that I was looking elsewhere for sex."

As the sun dipped in the sky Emma Watson closed the blinds of the rented office she had chosen for her first sex therapy counselling for female celebrities who were hooked on compulsive and impulsive sex. She had heard from the other ladies in the group, Carol Vorderman and Kelly Brook and now they all paid attention to actress and television personality Amanda. Now in her forties she had gone from appearing in television sitcoms and judging Britain's Got Talent to become a raunchy middle aged nymphomaniac.

x

"Difficult as it may seem to talk amongst others about your sexual problems, the sooner you are able to open up and address the underlying issues the better it will be for your piece of mind. Now, I believe your husband works in the music industry?" Emma seated herself opposite the forty something Amanda and waited.

"Yes, Chris is a record producer and we live in Richmond. I'm very much a physical and tactile type of person and, much to my poor husband's dismay, I confess everything to him."

"Everything?" Asked Kelly Brook.

"It's a turn on for me, I don't know. Anyway after another night of unsatisfactory love making I was left wondering what it would be like to have sex with someone else, just for the change. And, someone who was young, was vigorous, and who would fuck me in the ass. I told Chris, as I do, and he brooded on the subject for a week."

"Did he come around?" Wondered Carol Vorderman.

"Big time. I returned home after my broadcast on Heart Radio and hit the bathroom. To my utter shock there was a naked stranger taking a shower! He looked to be in his twenties and as I stood frozen to the spot I ogled his perfect body, glistening wet from the hot spray. He was not overly muscular but had nice defined arms and torso and medium length dark hair. But my eyes were drawn to the lower part of his anatomy which was VERY developed if you catch my drift."

"You must be Amanda. Hi."

Amanda went on to relate to the others how his dreamy voice had a rich tone which sounded like he was singing as he spoke. She blushed and hurried to her bedroom next to her husband.

"His name is Mick. And he's in a rock band called 'The Electric Spiders.' "I've been making a few demo's of his songs and he's extremely well hung."

"What are you saying Chris?"

"I don't want just ANY young man seducing my wife, so I've chosen for you."

Chris smiled smugly as he fed me a few of his lucid details of that evening. He told me that he was willing to let me fuck Mick on the condition that he watch.

"Are you certain you want that?"

"Absolutely."

My mind wandered as I day dreamed of Mick's young and virile body on mine, fucking me with his big and beautiful cock. I was trembling with a pent up desire for this man and my thighs tensed with the wild fantasy. I went through my things immediately and picked out my knock 'em dead black lingerie and sheer black nylons. Chris vanished and then returned with that mischievous grin on his face that I knew well.

"This is Mick."

Mick who came into our bedroom clad in only a white towel around his waist.

"Hi, again."

His eyes focused on my long legs sheathed in my nylons and I realised that my thin panties had a decidedly damp spot where my quim had moistened. He looked at Chris who nodded back and then Mick let his towel drop. His scrummy physique was a treat to admire and I was really turned on. I was mesmerised by his smooth cock that thickened and lengthened before my very eyes.

"Fuck me! That's a big cock!"

"Suck it, Amanda." Urged Chris, and as Mick stood mere inches from where I was sitting on the bed I snapped out of my reverie and grasped his superb erection.

He bent a tad and I held the flared tip between my wet lips. As my excitement grew so did my boldness and I unhooked my bra and sucked him in. My tits heaved with every suck, lick and nibble that I issued to his substantial prick. He throbbed like mad inside my mouth and I used my tongue to trail over every inch of his desirable manhood. He didn't remain idle and kneaded my boobs and tweaked the erect nipples.

"Like my tits?" I asked in between sucks.

"I like."

I cupped his hot scrotum as I took him half way down my open throat. My tongue slithered this way and that as I frantically gobbled his smooth rod quickly. Saliva dribbled from my pouty lips and I smiled at Chris as I moved my head to give him a good look.

"Fuck, I'm so wet, darling. Look see."

I dragged my panties off and threw them into the face of Chris who held them to his nose and sniffed them. Mick played with my boobs, squeezing and biting my nipples with his hard white teeth until they jutted out invitingly. I kicked my legs out and he caught sight of my darkened pubic hair over my soaking slit.

"Ooo!"

Mick deftly held me in his arms and positioned himself under me in a sixty-nine. My quim was barely an inch above his waiting mouth and as he cupped my buttocks his tongue flicked out over and over again inside my molten core. I gripped his stiff prick and hummed happily on his cock head as he licked my dripping slit from top to bottom.

"Like that, just like that."

I wiggled my rump as Mick embedded his probing tongue in my aching cunt. He used his thumb to strum my clit and my lips clamped down on his rod of steel in my hungry mouth. I desperately wanted him to fuck the living daylights out of me and I stopped sucking in him and spoke over my shoulder.

"Fuck me, handsome."

My pussy was so wet that Mick entered me with the utmost ease, straight up in a single lunge that filled me to the hilt. My thighs went up and around his waist and he hooked his arms under my butt and lifted me clear from the bed. His strong pelvic thrusts knocked the breath from my lungs and I loved it. He pumped and pumped his stiff organ deeper and deeper into my slickness and I was totally, utterly at his mercy.

"Give it to me, all of it, and quickly."

I stole a glance at Chris who had stripped off and was now sitting on the armchair and wanking his hard on. My head was back on a pillow and I felt my perspiration begin to take the volume out of my hair. Mick, in his youthful element, did not slacken for a moment and fucked the shit out of me, so much more forceful than my husband.

"So big!"

Mick let my legs drop as he settled on top of me so that we came belly to belly and chest to breast. Our limbs entwined as we writhed in our heated passion as he expertly ground back and forth inside my muff. I combed his long hair back with my hands and we kissed exquisitely as I whimpered in his mouth.

"Mmmngh!"

Mick gave me his all with a newly discovered energy and I literally shook under him as he rammed his full length all the way up me. As he drove in deeper my pussy made audible squishy sounds that made a slightly embarrassed. Our naked bodies stuck to each other in our sweat drenched rut and we stopped moving for a moment and then switched positions. Mick sat on the edge of the bed and I hopped onto his lap in a reverse cowgirl, making sure that I was directly in the eyeline of my husband.

"Watch closely, my darling."

Chris jerked his boner faster as I slowly impaled myself on Mick. The wonderful penetration in this position took me to new heights of ecstasy and I leaned back into his broad chest. He pawed at my jiggling tits as I rolled along his length with my nylons now down below my knees.

"He's so big inside me, Chris. I feel so full."

As I sank down all the way I could see Chris watch in amazement as Mick's balls met the crevice of my ass. I paused on the down stroke and enjoyed those big plums sit snugly in my loins before rising up nearly all the way off of him. I gyrated my hips and banged down hard on him which made my bottom quiver in his view point.

"Fuck me in the ass. I want your cock in my bottom."

I stood up and his dick slipped out of my pussy and slapped back on his belly. I went up on my hands and knees on the bed and Mick shunted in behind me, his hands gripping my firm cheeks. My eyelids fluttered like crazy as Mick brushed my asshole repeatedly with the spongy top of his dreamy cock. Together with the sheer excitement and thick tension I got quite giddy as I waited impatiently for him to spear my winking star. Then he opened my little star and he was in. I gasped and widened my eyes as he followed through and sank inside my poop chute.

"Oh, fuck! You dirty boy! Chris! He's in my ass!"

His dick, already super slick from my wet pussy sunk into the tight depths of my back passage and I had to grit my teeth. Still holding my hips he began to move and the intense pressure made my cunt leak like a lawn sprinkler.

"I love getting fucked like this," I whispered as I was shunted to and fro on his superb rod.

My tits swayed under me as Mick pushed in firmly and I found myself emitting high pitched gasps that I had never ever done before. He gave me long and steady strokes, then he changed up to short and rapid ones that made a sublime friction on the walls of my asshole. Now he grabbed my tits and speeded up his strokes and each hard entry made my cheeks blow out as I exhaled through pursed lips.

"Oh...my...gosh!"

He was like a well oiled machine as we moved together in a rocking rhythm back and forth. My poor husband could take no more and he came in front of me and waved his twitching cock in my face. We all three moved in a lewd tandem. Mick fucking my clutching anus with his pulsing shaft and Chris fucking my face off. My ass was truly stretched around Mick's divine knob and in my lust crazed state I pushed back into his groin.

"FUCK!"

I came hard and my earthly scream was muffled as Chris ejaculated down my throat. Mick moaned as he shot his load up my asshole and I felt every pulsating spasm of his cock as he spurted his seed in me. When he pulled out, his cum was released from my ass and streamed out like some obscene waterfall. With my head spinning I laid back in a pool of sweat in an unimaginable bliss, truly fucked and sucked.

x

"We've repeated this twice since with two other young studs, and now Chris is ecstatic. He wants me to have anal sex with a well hung black male, and even with TWO men at the same time. I think I may have bitten off more than I can chew."

"Literally," said Carol Vorderman with a wry smile.

Emma Watson stood up and hugged her notes close to her chest.

'I shall digest all of this in the coming days and I shall endeavour to come up with a few techniques and approaches to help address your issues. And maybe a few more counselling sessions, preferably one on one. Thank you for your time and good night."

END

123z
123z
822 Followers