All Comments on 'C Tease'

by Soma99

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
jooney_007jooney_007over 5 years ago

I thought this was fabulous; like a kinky "choose your own adventure"! Good job! I love the way you put so much thought into the lead up, not just everyone dashing into bed but the little things that lead up. I kinda had one of these myself when i wore a thong that was too big with a short skirt while working alone with a handsome male coworker. You never know just what the end will be till you get there but the little things that build that ladder or create that path. Brava!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Favorite Author

You really have quite the grasp on bringing characters to life. I always stop to read your stories. If you’re not a professional writer, you should be! Keep up the good work.

Soma99Soma99over 5 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

I didn't think people would like this very much but I am happy to see people enjoying it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
YES!

Ok, I really liked all of these!! Really good!!!

T :)

ManlyUsernameManlyUsernameover 2 years ago

Great build ups, especially the last one.

Though I have to say, Allie and Ciara are the two who are still playing around in the dark corners of my brain.

Another great entry

boogiefeverboogiefeverabout 1 year ago

Oh Soma, these are all great little lead ins. Bravo! Graduation Party could go in many directions. I also like Freshmen Orientation. I think that one has legs… spread legs :)

tralan69ertralan69er12 months ago

Yes please carry on.

So many ways to go here.

Thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous