All Comments on 'C Tease'

by Soma99

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
tralan69ertralan69erabout 1 year ago

Yes please carry on.

So many ways to go here.

Thank you

boogiefeverboogiefeverabout 1 year ago

Oh Soma, these are all great little lead ins. Bravo! Graduation Party could go in many directions. I also like Freshmen Orientation. I think that one has legs… spread legs :)

ManlyUsernameManlyUsernameover 2 years ago

Great build ups, especially the last one.

Though I have to say, Allie and Ciara are the two who are still playing around in the dark corners of my brain.

Another great entry

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
YES!

Ok, I really liked all of these!! Really good!!!

T :)

Soma99Soma99over 5 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

I didn't think people would like this very much but I am happy to see people enjoying it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Favorite Author

You really have quite the grasp on bringing characters to life. I always stop to read your stories. If you’re not a professional writer, you should be! Keep up the good work.

jooney_007jooney_007over 5 years ago

I thought this was fabulous; like a kinky "choose your own adventure"! Good job! I love the way you put so much thought into the lead up, not just everyone dashing into bed but the little things that lead up. I kinda had one of these myself when i wore a thong that was too big with a short skirt while working alone with a handsome male coworker. You never know just what the end will be till you get there but the little things that build that ladder or create that path. Brava!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous