Cabin by the Lake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WantSam
WantSam
2 Followers

He smears some of the lube on his cock and puts the tube away.

"Relax, Kitty, I'll guide you." Sam says, grabbing my hips and positioning me over the two cocks. He pushes me down, and the vibrator enters my wet pussy first. Then his cock touches my asshole and pushes against it. I close my eyes and bite my lip.

Sam gently pushes me down a bit further, and I feel my anus getting widened by the tip of his cock. With a small and gentle push, his tip disappears inside my ass and the vibrator penetrates me deeper.

The vibrator stimulates my clit from the inside, and it must also stimulate Sam's tip. He holds still, his eyes closed, and he seems to enjoy it.

I moan and feel my pussy getting wetter. Sam's cock in my ass is a new feeling, and I already love it a lot. The vibration, the ass play, and Sam's aroused face right in front of mine make me forget everything around us.

Sam pushes me down a bit deeper until half of his dick is inside my ass, and he circles my hip so that the vibrator inside me touches all my inner spots, including his own cock. We both moan.

"Kitty?" he grunts.

"Yes?" I whisper with a thin voice.

"I love you."

"I love you too, Sam."

He releases his hands from my hips and holds my face, caressing me, then kissing me again. I close my eyes and enjoy the situation. The kiss is so full of his love that it adds purity and meaning to the body stimulation. I can't help to kiss him deeper, lowering my hip to fully take him in.

The full length of the vibrator is in me now, as well as Sam's cock, and Sam gives me control over my hips to keep cupping my face and kissing me.

I move up and down on the two cocks, and it feels like my entire body is vibrating. I moan uncontrolled against Sam's face, and he grunts, thrusting his cock against my hip movement.

"Sam?" I ask.

"Yes, Kitty?"

"Shall we cum?"

"Do you feel like you deserved it?"

I look at him and we both chuckle. This dom/sub thing turns us both on, but our love is stronger than hat.

"Shut up and fuck me hard", I say.

"Yes, Kitty", he adds, smirking.

We enter into an ecstatic dance of two bodies completely becoming one, the vibrator getting us both close to the edge. He fucks my ass hard and fast, pushing the vibrator inside me. One of his thrusts pushes the vibrator so deeply inside me that it stays there, right on my g-spot, and I feel how the upcoming orgasm is making me dizzy.

"Now, Kitty, Now" Sam grunts, looking me in the eye with the most aroused and turned on face I've ever seen on him. He inhales deeply, keeps his breath and twitches, kneading my hips. My own orgasm starts to roll over me, and I scream. Oh yesss, I cum all over his dick and the vibrator, pushing it out of my pussy with the frantic pulsing of my inner muscles. I feel how Sam's cock gets thicker and ejaculates into my ass while he grunts against my forehead and shakes.

The soaked vibrator rolls off his belly, and I lay down on him. Skin on Skin, heart on heart. My heart still beats like crazy, and his as well. I can even fell his heartbeat on his neck that I lay my head against. Our sweaty bodies relax, and he hugs me closely. I can still feel his softening cock inside my ass, and I want it to stay inside me forever.

I want to be in his arms forever.

"Kitty?"

"Yes, Sam?"

"You were spying on me!"

I laugh.

"You naughty little Kitty. I'll have to punish you tomorrow."

I giggle. "Stop it, Sam. Just love me."

He kisses my forehead and I close my eyes. The fire in the chimney is almost entirely burnt down, and the sound of crickets surrounds us. Has it been there all the time? I don't know. I don't care.

I fall asleep with Sam's dick in my ass.

WantSam
WantSam
2 Followers
12