Cabin in the Woods Pt. 03

Story Info
Kaya shows Kris how to relax in a jacuzzi.
2.2k words
4.71
2.5k
1
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/05/2024
Created 10/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~ ~KRIS~ ~

The sun was out and shining bright. It was our last day at the cabin. The temperature was in its high 50s and it seemed perfect for some much-anticipated jacuzzi time. I had my robe on and couldn't decide on how to get started. We had finished our breakfast-in-bed a while ago and Kaya had already gotten dressed into a blouse and a pair of blue jeans. How do I suggest some fun time in this jacuzzi?

"Hey there," she walked in. We engaged in a quick kiss and I pulled her to my side.

"So.. Do you remember I had asked you to bring your swimwear?" I asked. She smiled and kissed me on the cheek.

"I'm wearing it underneath. She coyly replied.

"Well, aren't you going to show it to me?" I curiously asked.

She turned away from me and started to walk towards the balcony. One could see the beautiful view of the mountains and evergreen trees. She leaned towards the railing. Her apple-shaped ass looked amazing in those pairs of jeans as she was facing away. What happened next, took me by surprise. She suddenly pulled her blouse off. I was shocked to see what I first thought was her bra and quickly began to realize that it was a white string bikini top. She turned around to face me. The next cabin was half a mile away and nobody could watch her tits out on display.

The small white triangles barely covered her boobs and one could clearly see the outline of her semi-hard nipples. I was in awe. 'What are you doing? You might catch a cold. Come here.' I requested. I began to disrobe and stood in nothing but my swimming shorts.

Kaya looked down and started to smile. The outline of my semi-hard dick was visible. She ignored my request and unbuttoned her jeans. I could see the waistband of a white bikini and started getting aroused. She pushed those jeans down and got rid of them. The bikini bottom did justice to her figure. I could see her pussy lips hugging the fabric and I brought my arm forward. She confidently walked across the balcony and hugged me.

And so it began. I started kissing her, grabbing her everywhere. She grabbed the back of my neck and felt my dick poke at her belly. 'Why didn't you show this to me earlier?' I asked as I kissed her neck, her chest, grabbed her tits, and let my thumbs graze over the nipples.

A faint moan escaped her lips while we kept kissing.

'Now we have no idea how many people saw you half-naked from the balcony.' I chided.

She giggled and playfully asked me what to do now. I suggested, 'It's very cold. There is only one thing we can do now.'

I led her to the entrance of the jacuzzi and we stepped down. The water was warm and I immediately pulled her onto my lap. Her tits were slightly above the waterline and her nipples suddenly grew stiff. I pressed a few buttons and bubbles started to appear on the surface.

We began to caress each other, rubbed our thighs, and started to grind under the bubbles. The feel of her smooth and soft skin against mine got me rock hard. She started to press herself against my chest and feel my biceps. I tried to snake my hands between her thighs but she pushed my hand away. I then nuzzled against her neck and gently pressed one boob. She let out a soft moan and bounced a little by surprise. I tried to play with her other boob and squeezed it gently. She bounced up again on my lap and moaned. The feel of her soft round ass bouncing up and down my lap felt amazing.

We had a lot of time and I decided to take it slowly. She was sitting on my lap sideways and I had one arm around her waist. 'Do you like this?' I asked her as I pressed her left boob. She faintly moaned and nodded her head. 'How about this one?' I switched to the other one, pressed my palm gently, and rotated it in a circular motion.

'Unnhhh..' She moaned again and bit her lip. She started to squirm and wiggled her ass on my lap. My dick had grown long and needed a way out. Fuck! I pulled her chin close and kissed her as I tried to pull her tits out of her skimpy bikini top. She pushed my chest away and pulled her bikini back in place before I even got a chance to see her bare nipples. She was playing hard to get. I needed to let off some steam.

'Let me get us some champagne.' I winked as I suggested.

Kaya laughed and asked, 'And.. from WHERE are we going to get champagne up here in the middle of the woods!?'

I gently pushed her off my lap and started to get out of the jacuzzi. Water began to drip down from my shorts. As I started to walk away, I chuckled and replied, 'From Uber Meats'. I turned around and caught her shaking her head and smiling. I asked her to stay patient and went into the kitchen area. I pulled the champagne bottle out that I had sneakily ordered from the restaurant last night. I grabbed two champagne flutes from the cabinet and started searching for a tray. I heard some movement and turned around.

There she was, walking towards me. The bathing suit was almost transparent and hugged her every curve. The cool breeze played the villain in getting her nipples erect. Every bump of her areolas was clearly visible through that white bikini top. The bikini bottom was also snug and tight around her pussy lips. I could not stop staring at her juicy wet mound. Just one tug of the strings on the sides and it could have fallen off. From her gait, I could tell she was feeling chilly and rushing towards me.

She reached the warm abode and bent down to open one of the drawers. I got a chance to get a quick glimpse of her backside. Her ass was round and perfect. The bikini was clinging in between her butt cheeks and giving me a better view of that perky ass. She pulled the glasses from my hands and put them onto the tray. She then pulled some chocolate-covered strawberries out from the fridge. She picked one and sucked it right in front of me. Our eyes locked and she seductively took one bite out of it. She picked up the tray and silently headed back to the balcony.

I watched her tight ass and thick thighs sway as she scurried away. I looked down and saw my monster cock in its biggest form and I knew there was no more patience left inside of me. I stripped my shorts away to free my raging hard-on. I hurriedly followed her back to the Jacuzzi.

As she set down the tray, I sneaked my hands between her thighs and cupped her pussy from the back. She squealed and turned around. She noticed that I was completely naked and giggled in surprise! 'Oh my gosh! Kris!?'

I squeezed her pussy again and pulled her down into the pool with me. Once again she was sitting on my lap, but this time, my naked cock was pressing against her half-naked ass.

I chose to maintain my composure and picked up a glass. She followed suit. Our glasses clinked and we took a sip. She recognized the flavor and started grinning. I pulled her in for a gentle kiss. It was soft and innocent. I sucked on her lower lip and heard her moan. She kissed the tip of my nose and smiled. I started playing with her hair. I loved her hair. We placed our glasses down and got into a conversation about work and the week ahead. Although the sexual tension was now on standby, it was still alive.

I took one strawberry halfway in and bent forward. She obliged and bit the strawberries out of my mouth. I did it a few more times and then pulled her closer. We started kissing again and our hands started to feel each other's bodies under the water. She rubbed my thigh and slowly crawled her fingers up to my inner thigh. She kept teasing and intentionally missing my groin area. Her touch was soft and delicate - quite the opposite of my hard dick.

I took the opportunity of her playful mood and pulled her back onto my lap. She giggled as she felt my cock rest under her ass. We didn't stop kissing and my tongue started pushing at the entrance of her mouth - she acquiesced and opened her mouth to give me access. My tongue invaded her mouth and I grabbed a hold of her jaw. We kissed long and hard. She moaned against my lips and flung her arms around me. My tongue dug deeper down her throat. She groaned and reached out to grab and stroke my dick.

I tried to pull one string from her bikini bottom. She started laughing and warned me about something along the lines of being impatient. In case you're wondering whether I achieved my goal, the answer is no - she still had her cute bikini panties on. She playfully fought me and pushed me away. This led to the start of some playful mock wrestling.

I took this as an opportunity and grabbed her tits from behind. My index fingers found her hard nipples and started probing them inward. She looked down at her chest and started moaning. 'Oh fuck, what are you doing to my nipples!' Although she finally stopped resisting, I did not stop the inspection. I started poking her hard nipples. She started squirming on my lap and let out a gasp when I thrust myself against her ass. I grabbed her butt cheeks and started feeling her up. I pulled her bikini bottom into a thong and pulled them up like a wedgie. 'Oooooo', she cried.

While she was sitting between my legs, I playfully held both her wrists with one hand. I then held her waist down and started to thrust my hips up. She purred with surprise. She tried to reach out for my dick but I held her wrists tight and gave her another thrust. I pulled the string from behind her neck and her bikini top fell forward. Her breasts were the most perfectly shaped breasts I had ever seen. Her nipples were dark and pointing slightly upwards. I pulled her chin up and started kissing her. She moaned hard against my lips. Her wrists were still bound by my one hand. I slid my other hand and spread her legs wide open. I ran my fingers through her slit and dug into her bikini. I found her sensitive nub and poked it. She drew a sharp breath and leaned against my shoulder. 'Let's see if you're wet.' I challenged her.

Kaya gasped as she felt my fingers parting her cunt lips and finding her opening. She was soft, slippery, and wet down there. I slid my middle finger into her pussy, and slowly out. I could see her chest heave as she started breathing heavily. I slid my finger in, out, in, out.. gently at first.

She turned sideways to face me. Our eyes locked and there was nothing but trust and abundant lust between us. She gave me a faint kiss on my lip. Almost.. like.. some sort of consent. And that was all it took, for me to start finger fucking hard. I started pumping my finger into her wet cunt.

'Unnnhhh.. uunnhh.. Mmhmmmmm', she moaned. Her tits were bouncing up and down in the water - almost as if her nipples were gasping for air. She broke free from the bondage and went down to fondle my balls and gradually found my meaty big cock. It was still rock-hard. I probed the second finger in and started pumping into her harder. "Oooooooo!" She started stroking my shaft and my mouth found her bare nipples. 'Fuckkkk Kris! You're driving me wild!!' she screamed.

Her bouncing ass and tits were getting hard to hold in place. She had a firm grip on my penis and she stroked it hard. 'Fuck! Yes yes yes!' she moaned as I finger fucked her.

'Gosh Kayaaaaaa...' I growled under my breath. I loved the way she stroked my shaft. All that foreplay had gotten my cock loaded and ready to shoot. I suddenly started coming and felt my jizz release into the hot jacuzzi. I grunted hard and continued to keep thrusting my fingers in, while my mouth sealed in on one of her nipples. I came hard.

As my orgasm subsided, I looked up and gently pushed my forehead against hers. Her eyes twinkled and she kissed my forehead. I slowly managed to catch my breath and smiled. 'Are you ready now?' I asked.

She blinked twice, 'For what?' she asked.

I grinned and whispered into her ears, 'Oh Kaya, you really think this is over?' Her eyes widened with surprise. 'It's your turn to come for me now.'