Cabin in the Woods Pt. 04

Story Info
Kris tests how much Kaya can handle.
1.7k words
4.26
3.3k
2
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/05/2024
Created 10/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~ ~ KAYA~ ~

I was comfortably sitting on his lap in the bubbling warm Jacuzzi. We were spending our last day of the weekend in a cabin in the mountains. I'm still not sure how he managed to find a romantic Airbnb with a Jacuzzi out on the balcony. He was nestling me into his big arms. I could never get enough of his tall frame and those strong biceps. I had just given him a handjob and his member had grown soft beneath my bum. I yawned and stretched against him like a cat. Although I didn't cum, our fierce foreplay had left me exhausted.

I turned to stare at his handsome face. That beard gave him a classy rugged look. "Did you like the experience? Unloading all your cum inside a jacuzzi out here in the wilderness?" I giggled.

Kris pressed his forehead against mine and said, "That was, perhaps, one of the best handjobs I've ever had." He looked around on the balcony of our mountain cabin and went on to finish, "It was definitely... wild."

I squinted my eyes and then we both broke into laughter. He started kneading my ass but then hesitated. He paused for a brief moment as I could sense the stiffness in his body. I turned to him and poked, "What happened?" but he shook his head.

But then he proceeded and suggested, "Do you want to... try something new?"

He groped my ass and began to spread and massage my ass cheeks. "Maybe a new hole... needs some attention?" I gasped and pulled away. "No... no... Not anal!" I had never tried anal yet. I was an anal virgin if you can call it that. Whenever I tried watching anal porn, it always left me sore thinking about the pain that came with it.

He tried bargaining, "Okay okay, at least my finger?" he asked with a sheepish grin.

"Nooo!" I whined. He kissed my lips apologetically, pulled me back into a hug, and repeatedly whispered okay.

"Let me try something", he offered. He assured me he wouldn't touch my rear. He instructed me to lay back in his arms. We both could see my naked body from this angle under the water. I was floating up halfway. My boobs were out. My wet nipples were still erect from the heavy petting earlier. He kissed the back of my ear and rubbed my soft belly. We could see the soft mound of my pussy through the guzzling water. "Oh fuck, how are you so sexy...?", he asked.

I blushed.

He slowly guided my floating body to the edge of the Jacuzzi and placed my feet over the edge. He made me bend my knees, and sit upright. His strong body bolstered me from behind. What was going on? It felt like I was almost squatting sideways in the water.

He pulled my face in for a deep kiss and took advantage of my vulnerable position. He spread my legs and pressed his palm against my defenseless pussy. All that foreplay had heightened my senses. His every touch felt like he was branding his name onto my flesh. He slowly started to rub my clit and I couldn't help but moan.

He gently kissed my earlobe and skillfully started playing with my pussy. He started driving me over the edge by whispering dirty things into my ears. I could barely concentrate. I was trying to tell him it felt amazing but I was unable to form words. "It feels.. nice.. uhhh.. so... unh... fucking... I can't... talk... uuuuhhhh!"

He didn't stop teasing my body but encouraged me to talk. He tapped my pussy to enunciate every word of his question, "What are you saying Kaya? Use your words", and went back to playing with my aching clit.

With his palm right there, he gently tilted my hip down and angled my body towards a jet stream. The next thing I know, I could feel the rush of the Jacuzzi jet shoot my ass cheeks wide open. I squealed in surprise when he pushed me further down! I could now feel my pussy lips part through the same jet stream! He pushed my hips back and forth and fucked both my holes with the Jacuzzi water gushing right into me! I felt the jet water shoot right into my tight virgin asshole. I was surprised it felt so... good? I looked at him from the side, and he immediately understood what I felt. I leaned towards him and we kissed. It felt very intimate since I had never shared or experienced anything close to anal before.

He switched the angle of my hip back at my pussy. I moaned and tilted my head back against him. I was completely at his mercy as he held me tight and played hard with my highly aroused pink bud. While his fingers worked my clit, my pussy was rammed continuously by a strong gush of water. I could no longer think straight. His fingers stroked my clit and got me close to coming.

I was moaning his name and felt the tension build-up. "Oh my gosh, I think I'm going to cummmm now!" I loudly screamed. His lips found mine and muffled my screams. I started coming and moaned hard against his lips. As he watched me come, he rained soft kisses down on my lips. I thought this was the end but he didn't stop. He kept playing with my pussy. He pulled one finger into my parted vagina and started hooking that finger down all while playing with my clit.

I could feel another orgasm build up. "Oh fuck.. I think I'm going to come again!" I cried.

He played safe and did not alter the tempo of his fingers any further. "Yes.. come for me again Kayaaaa", he grunted.

My eyelids closed, and I started writhing and moaning in his arms. My pussy started to throb and I felt the second wave of orgasm wash over me. I shook and shuddered for minutes! It was so powerful, I couldn't stop screaming and moaning. "Unh...Unhhhh! I can't stop... I can't stop coming! Oh my gosh.. Unhhhh!!!" I had no idea how loud I was and I did not care if anyone could hear us. My naked body was almost entirely above the water line.

He kept shouting, "Oh fuck.. Kaya, you're gorgeous. You are so perfect! Yes! Come for me!' as I came hard against his hand.

I finally finished coming (again), and this time he slowly let my legs off the edge. I flipped and swam back into his arms. He held me and kissed me. My body felt light underwater as he carried me back to the seat. He did not let go of me. I could slowly feel like dick jumping back to life and nudging my ass from behind. He took this opportunity and made me straddle on him, facing him. I stroked his dick and he asked me whether I was ready for more. I started blushing as I felt the length of his hard cock, and replied, 'I think I am ready for the real deal.'

His dick was erect from watching my orgasmic episodes. He kissed my tender soft nipples. He spread my legs wide and pulled me down to align my entrance with his tip. I resisted and started playing with him. I pulled away every time his dick touched my pussy lips. He held onto my waist and tried entering me. I eventually submitted and spread my legs for better access. I wrapped my arms around his neck and embraced him in a passionate kiss.

"You looked so sexy when you came. Fuck..", Kris moaned against my lips.

He innocently kept bouncing me up and down on his lap, against his cock, but a few moments later, his thick cock stretched right into my pussy and pushed right to the hilt!

"Fuckkkk your pussy feels sooooooo good Kaya," Kris growled.

I loved feeling his thick cock inside me! It was the perfect size and he definitely knew how to use it! He was buried deep inside of me right up to his balls! He filled me up and then pulled out strong. Every time he rammed himself in, I felt a wave of pleasure shoot right through me. He crushed my tits with his chest. I hugged him tight and moaned his name into his ears. I loved these strong hard strokes.

He then pulled me away and looked down at my innocent breasts. He locked his eyes straight and pinched my nipples hard.

I cried in shock. His expression did not change. He just kept looking at me. I gave him a quick kiss of consent. He then began to pull, twist, and pinch my nipples and I couldn't stop screaming. This very combination of fucking and pinching drove me towards an orgasm.

"Oh fuck I think I am going to come again, Kris!" His dick pistoned in and out of me like a fucking machine. I moaned against his lips. My lips were parted and I was so close to his face. He moved forward and kissed me. He kissed me hard while I started screaming. I held onto his arms.

He stopped pinching my breasts and pulled me into a hug. Our face cheeks were pressed tight and I screamed hard. I finally started coming again! "I'm coming!!!!!!!!!!!!", I screamed.

He growled and bit my ear. He could feel his orgasm build up. Right after I stopped shuddering, he pulled out and came. I squeezed and stroked his meat till there was nothing left.

We were spent and exhausted. All we could hear was the guzzling of the jacuzzi water and birds from a distance. Were we loud? His arms were still wrapped around me. I could feel his heart thumping and the rate slowing down. I looked at him and asked him what was on his mind.

He innocently asked me the same question I had asked him earlier, "So... Did you like the experience? Unloading all your cum inside a jacuzzi... out here in the wilderness?" he chuckled and spanked my ass.