All Comments on 'Caffeinated Quickies 01: Honeyed Housewife'

by Menoetes

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love these Bimbo Bakery stories

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

don't you hate it when that happens?

You're minding your own business when your wife turns into a (bigger) goddess and the laws of physics become mere suggestions.

Well done.

Paul DownPaul Downalmost 2 years ago

A truly enjoyable read, just what I needed at the present time. A quick and to the point without explanation read. I especially loved the descriptiveness of the rampant sex. I usually prefer a long build up that tingles the erotic nerves, that builds characters and occasionally communicates the woman as the stronger partner who takes command over her husband for her own ends.

MenoetesMenoetesalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Lol, for sure the law of conservation of mass is the first thing out the window in a lot of my writing. Closely followed by the male refractory period. It's a lot of fun... XD

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Bimbo Bakery stories have been on fire

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I absolutely love your stories! Please keep them cumming!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This is an absolutely ridiculous, over-the-top male fantasy. I loved every word of it.

MaxOgdenMaxOgden5 months ago

I am such a pessimist I couldn't enjoy the story . I scanned all three pages looking for where the other shoe would drop and the MC's life flipped from fantasy to nightmare. I'm gonna read it again, secure in the knowledge that there isn't a spiked pit waiting for hubby to get pushed into by his amazingly, yet out-of-character, hot wife.

4 stars just from all the dirty talk I caught the wife spewing in my hasty scanning.

BuckTeasdaleBuckTeasdale5 months ago

So sweet! Loved it.

mitchawamitchawa5 months ago

Nicely done story with an interesting plot, great dialogue. and a super sex scene.

milkman1969milkman19695 months ago

Another great story! Keep up the good work.

MenoetesMenoetes5 months agoAuthor

Thanks so much, and Merry Christmas!

HydranDaDaHydranDaDa4 months ago

What a perfect fantasy! If only such things came true in real lifeā€¦

MenoetesMenoetes3 months agoAuthor

Glad you enjoyed it. I keep meaning to write more Bimbo Bakery stories.

yarnspinnerryarnspinnerr24 days ago

That was mind blowing! Like a triple X twilight zone, lol

Very well written and just pulled me along with the need to see where it was going.

Definitely different from anything else I've read here at Literotica.com, and I have been here a lonnng time.

5 stars from me sir. ;->

MenoetesMenoetes23 days agoAuthor

Thanks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMenoetes@Menoetes
Oh hi, I didn't see you there... Hailing from the Asphodel Meadows of Hades, Menoetes writes silly smutty stories to entertain and titillate. You'll find all manner of delectable themes in his sordid tales. These include mesmeric Mind Control, hot Harems, tantalizing Taboos...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES