Caffeinated Quickies 01: Honeyed Housewife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh jeezus~ oh fuck..." Mike wheezed, his head spinning when his monumental climax finally receded. "What was that?"

"That was my Man filling my baby-belly so full I could pop!" Steph gasped then broke into a fit of hiccuping giggles. "Hey Darling, do you think your hard-fucking cock makes me look fat?"

Mike looked down between them to where her dainty hands were running over a visible bulge in her previously flat tummy.

"I think it makes you look goddamn fantastic." Mike exclaimed with heartfelt honesty. Even he was impressed with himself.

"God but my tits feel even fuller and bigger now. Do you think all your amazing cum did that?" Steph sighed happily as she pecked a quick loving kiss on his chin. "My sweet Husband knows just how to treat me right. Though I'm going to have to set the table again. We've made quite the mess of things..."

Mike wasn't sure what she was talking about until ten minutes later he was sitting at a freshly relaid table with a large plate piled high with roast beef and all the trimmings in front of him.

"Mmmm... This tastes really good, thanks Sweetie." He said after swallowing a perfectly cooked forkful of tender juicy rump roast drizzled in rich brown gravy. "My compliments to the chef."

"Mmmmnph~!" Steph gurgled from below the table.

Her pleased response was muzzled by her throat-full of his big hard cock. There was a reason she had only laid out one table setting. Steph had fully intended to eat her fill of a completely different flavor of meat all along.

"Don't speak with your mouth full, Baby." Mike chuckled as he poured himself another milk brandy punch from the large jug. "What would the neighbors think?"

The cocktail was very invigorating and tasted fantastic. He took a generous slip even as he unloaded his second heavy load since the meal had begun, deep into his sexy suckling wifey's welcoming gullet.

He could feel Steph's gorgeous body quivering with orgasmic pleasure between his spread knees as she fought to take down his copious cum-shot into her swollen, clearly pregnant belly.

He tangled a fist into her lustrous mass of red locks to pull her further down onto his ever-ready erection and help her take it all down. Just as she had begged him to do, his horny wifey appreciated a firm guiding hand.

Mike was going to be a true provider, a real family man like his forefathers before him. He would love and care for his hot, pregnant housewife and do everything he could to make her happy.

Because Steph deserved to be happy.

Mike had been right from the beginning...

Today was a great day.

The End.

________________

Hello, dearest reader, it's Menoetes here again and I've gotta say I have been blown away by all the love y'all have shown my stories.

The comments, messages and emails have really spurred me to drop the hammer and bang out these chapters as best as I know how. So I'll say it again... if you are enjoying my silly smutty style of wordsmithing, please leave me a kind comment, shoot me a quick happy message or even buy me a coffee! I read and appreciate every bit of encouragement I gratefully receive.

We humble writers thrive on your feedback, I really cannot stress that enough. So keep letting me know if I am still doing well and happy reading. You folks are all amazing, probably super attractive too if I'm any judge. Thanks again!