All Comments on 'Caffeinated Quickies 03: Mothers MILF Club'

by Menoetes

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The universe of faeophobia is such a rich and light world; you captured perfectly the oops element that often drive the stories within it while delivering a scathenly hot situation. I really hope you continue to post stories of this universe whether as a sequel to this story or not.

MenoetesMenoetesover 1 year agoAuthor

I absolutely love the Faeophobia setting and have written in it before elsewhere. I have no doubt I will come back to it again sooner or later. Fae magic is so unpredictable and fun! Thanks for reading and commenting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is such a good take on Faephobia. It takes the elements that are so good about it while perfectly giving away some elements of the larger world. Hoping for a sequel or another story within the universe. This one really is a treat.

greenreadergreenreaderover 1 year ago

This is great. Magic, science and incest! Lets hope the effects on Mom are permanent...

MenoetesMenoetesabout 1 year agoAuthor

@greenreader - thanks so much! The physical effects may or may not be permanent but the change in mother/son relationship absolutely is. I adore the world of Faeophobia, it lets writers go wild with some seriously horny magical chaos. 😋

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I would love nothing more than see this expanded!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMenoetes@Menoetes
Oh hi, I didn't see you there... Hailing from the Asphodel Meadows of Hades, Menoetes writes silly smutty stories to entertain and titillate. You'll find all manner of delectable themes in his sordid tales. These include mesmeric Mind Control, hot Harems, tantalizing Taboos...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES