Caged Pt. 02

Story Info
Sold to be a sex slave.
3.1k words
4.26
54.1k
51

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/05/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ecrosis
Ecrosis
190 Followers

This is a nonconsent story/reluctant all characters are 18 and above. If you don't like this don't read it. Please tell me what you think in the comments or how I can improve, or what you would like to see me write. I am sorry that it took so long to get the 2 part done. It wasn't turning out how I like it. A small warning there won't be sex in this story until probably the 5th part. I am trying to focus more on plot and characters. Trapped part 2 should have more sex and erotic content early on.

*****

I woke up on the cot again. Freezing. My ankle again chained to the floor. I moved my legs stretching, a tremendous ache filled them. Running from the slavers that had captured me was finally taking its toll on my legs and the rest of my body as I felt aches all over. My shoulders hurt from being tied up for that female doctor to look at me. Strangely a spot on my lower back was in pain as if I had a scab there. I had a few other bandages on my body from where I had been scratched by the forest during my flee, but I knew that there shouldn't be any on my back.

When I reached my hand to my back I felt a bandage along my spine covering the spot. I encouraged my aching body to stand up and head over to the wall that held the mirror. Awkwardly I tried to look at my back turning my head in a slightly uncomfortable position to do so. I started picking at the bandage there as soon as I got a corner lifted up to peel it back, the door unlocked and suddenly opened. I froze and stared at who entered. It was a worker. He delivered a small bowl of food, oatmeal which was more water than oats, and a plastic glass of water. He set it down saying only one word 'eat' before leaving the room. I looked at it,my stomach rumbled seeing the food that he had set in front of me. I had heard stories of this place through some women who were enslaved here and knew it was drugged. I stared at the bowl of watery oatmeal that had been placed at my feet. Slowly I walked towards my cot and curled up underneath it. I felt more comfortable there. It was cramped, but it would make it hard for anyone to grab me while I was asleep and it felt warmer.

I woke up to the door being opened. Hitting my head on the top of the cot I glanced out trying to see who had entered. There was a female who carried herself with confidence. She had long brown hair and an angler face. Besides her was a well-dressed man his eyes were a light hazel as he stared at me. I slowly went back underneath my cot. If they wanted to ogle or look at me or force me to do tricks for them they would have to drag me out first.

"This slave just came in. She has been put in block three by her rebellious spirit. She hurt many handlers in her attempt to escape us and gave us quite a run. She will definitely be a fun one to break if you are interested. She is a little skinny but nothing a good diet can't fix. She has had her shots and even a tracking device at the base of her spine so she can't run away," I listened to the women talk about me like I wasn't even there, trying to sell me off as some product. Slowly I reached my hand and felt the bandage at the base of my back finally understanding why that was there.

"Hmmm she doesn't look like much hiding under her bed, and she doesn't seem to like the diet very much either," He said with a pointed look at the bowl of now-cold oatmeal I left uneaten.

"Uh, yes it is hard for some slaves to adjust and accept their new role in life than others, but that should make her more fun to break. The auction for her is today, in about an hour though so there isn't much we can really do about it plus she will be tied up for the auction so the buyers can look at all of her."

"Hmmm, I see. A broken slave isn't any fun. Tell me, how do the auctions work?"

"That's right I forgot to mention how those go. You will be able to see her through that mirror right there from the hallway. When the bidding for her goes up the light inside the room will light up, when she gets sold it will go red signaling that she is no longer sellable and then whoever buys her gets to take her home. Her bidding starts today in about an hour. We will even hand out a free bottle of birth control per slave for today only!"

The man took a step towards me kneeling down holding his hand out towards me as if I was a scared animal he was trying to pet. I tensed up backing up until my back hit the cold wall. He moved his hand towards me like you would if you were going to pet a frightened animal. I touched his hand gently with mine giving it a slight push. A gentle signal for him to back off. The man proceeded to advance his hand until he was touching one of my tits. I took in a breath trying to control myself from doing anything stupid. He pinched my nipple making me gasp slightly. I glared at him and grabbed his hand. I yanked it up towards my mouth and bit down until I tasted blood. I smiled hearing him curse ripping his injured hand from my mouth. I licked my lips cleaning off the blood as I watched him examine his hand. A tremble went through my body as a sadistic smile came upon his face.

Dread filled my body as he said, "Hmmm, she may be more fun than I thought," right then I knew I made a mistake.

The lady immediately started freaking out. She called in the female doctor who had tied me up and made me cum. I blushed at the memory and slowly lowered my face as the doctor glanced at me before focusing on the man's injured hand. The other lady fussed over the radio over how the owner's special guest had been hurt. A sudden fear crossed over my mind as I realized I might be punished for what I did. The doctor ushered the man out of the room followed by the woman. The door slammed loudly. The first thing I noticed was that the door didn't click to signal it locking.

I waited straining my ears trying to hear anything. I heard nothing but the white noise from the air vents filtering into the room. I slowly stood up and headed towards the door. My legs felt weak like I would fall down at any moment but I knew I had to try to escape again. I heard my chain from my ankle rattle behind me the sound reminding me of my imprisonment to this room. If I could find out, even just a glance at what's outside my door it might help me escape when I get a chance.

Before I even got close the door suddenly opened. I jumped, scared and took several steps back. I stared at the three men who entered the room. They looked strong and held themselves with a firm stance that told you they knew that they had authority. The chain rattled as I took a step shifting into a defensive position. I wouldn't be able to take them on but I wasn't going to make whatever they were going to do easy.

I heard one of them sigh and I steeled myself. He came closer and I backed up against the wall, two of the men grabbed each of my arms. Their grips were strong, I yanked trying to get out of them and failed greatly. I gave out a frustrated grunt before I kicked the one to my right in the knee. He grunted and loosened his grip enough for me to get my hand out and rear and punch the one to my left in the nose. I felt sick as I felt his nose crack underneath my knuckle and seeing the blood start pouring out. His hand left my other arm as he clutched his broken nose. The third one who was in front of me came closer as the one on my right recovered and grabbed me, getting both of my arms in ahold as the third one pulled out a syringe I hadn't seen. I wiggled trying to get out, I was almost there when the third stuck the shot into my neck. It took a second until I felt intense nausea and passed out.

I woke up, hanging with my hands tied up to the ceiling. My shoulders ached, my toes barely touched the ground. I hung my head down as a deep sense of hopelessness went through me. I inhaled through my nose and exhaled on my mouth. "Focus on what you can control" I whispered to myself focusing on just breathing. A sudden tapping sound startled me, I jumped and quickly looked up momentarily blinding me with the light from my room. I blinked when I saw that the mirror in my room had turned into a window. There was a person on the other side. More walked by some glancing, others taking some time to look at me. All of them were well dressed. Some of them had people on leashes walking slightly behind them. I was wide-eyed taking in everything. What was happening who were all of these people?

I looked towards the man who had tapped on my window, he twirled his finger in the air in a circular motion signaling he wanted me to turn around in a circle. I sneered at him and mouthed the words 'fuck you'. He almost gave a smile until someone on the other side of the glass got his attention. I sighed in relief, I hated the feeling like I was being watched. I let my head hang down as I tried to block everything out. My thoughts went back to when the lady and that guy I bit came in here earlier and talked about there being an auction. This must be it I realized looking through my hair at the people admiring my body. They were all buyers.

A tingle ran up my spine chilling me as I thought of being sold to any of them. I felt small, just a bird in a cage with a bunch of people looking in at me through the bars asking me to sing them a song or show them a trick. I had only maybe 5 minutes of time for myself to just hang in quietness before a guard came in carrying a brown collar with him into my prison. I looked up enough to watch him as he came towards me. I stepped behind me grabbing my hair insensitively away from my neck. I kicked back with one of my legs making myself go off balance and miss his leg. My hair went taught in his grasp as I unsteadily moved away from him trying to regain my balance on the toes of my feet. I heard him sigh as I struggled some more.

He attached the leather collar to me, he straightened my hair out of my face when he was done then backed up and walked out of the room. I tried to move my head back down again but the strangely long collar kept me from moving my head down again. I gave a grunt of frustration and paused as I looked out the window. There were more people staring now their eyes were hungry.

I squirmed around trying to get my hands out of the cuffs. It had no effect except for draining me of my energy and making my shoulders and wrists hurt more. I looked around already knowing that nothing in the plain room would help me. I felt like crying as I looked towards the window again. The people seemed to eat in the fear they saw in my eyes and devoured it towards their sadistic egos.

I saw the man who came by my room. He took a minute glancing into my room. We made eye contact, my head bobbed as I tried to look down looking back up again with the restricting piece of leather around my neck. He signaled towards someone and looked at me with a knowing look as the light in the room turned red signaling I had been bought. I swallowed trying to control the pit of fear in my stomach.

The light stayed red. I nervously chewed on my lip as I tried to convince myself everything would be okay. It failed. My brain came up with unrealistic situations of what would happen. My heart wouldn't calm down as I started panicking. I focused on breathing instead of the pain in my shoulders. After going into more of a nervous calm I tried to sleep, I felt dead tired. My stomach rumbled unhappy that I hadn't eaten anything all day. I rested my head uncomfortably on the collar letting my headrest not carrying anymore.

Suddenly the door opened. I flinched making me sway slightly. I looked up, seeing the man who had bought me walk into the room. I was visibly shaking. He looked bored as he walked around me. Goosebumps grew on my skin as he walked behind me making me extremely uncomfortable as I felt his breath on my neck and his hands lightly roam my body, tickling me making me squirm. I gave a small sigh as his hands stopped and settled on my hips holding my body in place. One hand repositioned my hair. His hand undid the latches on the collar releasing my neck.

I rotated my neck slightly feeling the tension from being held in place. I tensed feeling his hand at the back of my neck. His hands kneaded into my skin giving me a massage, it became strangely calming. I wanted to be stiff but my body slowly melted at the first touch of non-aggressive or clinical touch in days. He stopped and stepped back in front of me taking a look at my face.

I blushed slightly as I softly said, "Thank you." Looking upon his face I saw well-groomed black hair, with hazel eyes. His face was illuminated by the red lights in the room giving him a devilish appearance.

He nodded. He seemed warm and I had to remind myself who he was. The buyer. He was the person who now owns me as his slave and I had to find a way to escape him. He stared at me strangely before saying "You were more violent last time we spoke, it is good to know that you know some manners and at least speak the common tongue."

I looked at him offended. I knew he could tell where I was from just from looking at my grey eyes, but it was rude of him to assume that I was uneducated in the language that belonged to both of our countries. Though mine was small and had been considered a tribe by his country. Completely enslaved we were still a proud people. My country was recently enslaved by his country a few years ago. They would come to our tribe and take people to live in cages in a small settlement to train us to be slaves for his people. They took a select amount of us each time they came. Each person in the tribe had a file on us, the rich could buy us and ask us to be trained and sent to them forcing us to be their slave. There were small chances to escape but it was possible. I had been one of the few to have done it. It had been brief and I was chased every step of the way until The slavers here caught me and brought me here.

My stomach growled loudly breaking the silence. I looked down from my stare at him trying to not acknowledge him or my loud stomach. He gave a knowing smile and took steps towards the door. He spoke to someone outside and within minutes received a bowl of food and a bottle of water. He came towards me holding up the food for me to see. It was oatmeal again. Most likely drugged. I gave a sigh seeing the food and turned my head away.

He looked at me curiously. He held up a spoon of oatmeal towards my face. I turned my head towards him and stared at him sending daggers towards his skull. I wasn't about to eat some food only to fall asleep, if I slept this time I wouldn't know what would happen to me. Supposedly he was to take me home and use me as he will. A shiver went down my spine as I thought of that. He was going to use me.

"Eat," he said.

I responded simply, "No, it's drugged."

"Hmmm yes, that is the whole point of you eating it. If you don't want to eat it I can get someone with a syringe of the medicine and put you to sleep but then you would wake up hungry. That makes me look like a bad owner so I would much rather you eat, but it is your choice."

The easy way or the hard way basically. I stared at him for a moment seeing his face grow bored again. I gave a small sigh as I opened my mouth letting him feed me. I would need my strength for whatever he had planned and I couldn't escape if I grew weak from hunger. He fed me the whole bowl letting me have sips of water from the bottle. After the food was gone, He started to look at my body. I felt extremely self-conscious as he did and turned with my toes on the ground away from his lingering eyes. It didn't do much but make him smile as he turned me back to the way he wanted me. My eyelids grew drowsy, it became hard to keep my eyes open. The last thing I felt was his hand caressing my cheek as I looked at his face.

Ecrosis
Ecrosis
190 Followers