Caged Slut Simona

Story Info
A chat with a stranger about a sexual fantasy.
2.1k words
4.43
10.1k
3
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ColorfulFun
ColorfulFun
37 Followers

I logged into my adult chat site account one hot night when I couldn't sleep. My AC is kind of useless but i enjoy how horny I become in that weather, whether I want to be or not. I have fun chatting with strangers on nights like this. It's easy to confide to them how I want and need to be used sexually. Once in a while I'd talk to this guy who was eager to listen to my fantasies. He happened to be online and hit me up as soon as he saw that I was logged in too. Here's a transcript of our conversation.

Max: Ahh hello, been a while, did I lose ya to the darkness?

Simona: LOL just for a minute.

Max: Tell me about your darkest fantasies?!

Simona: Mmmmm, I have a few!!

Max: Mmmmmm. i want to be so shocked.

Simona: I don't know that they're shocking.

Max: That's ok. Love to explore your mind.

Simona: There's no Slenderman or serial killers, LOL.

Max: Hahaha, ok glad you clarified that.

Simona: I have this fantasy that I have a nice sexy boyfriend who I'm really attached to. Like I kind of need him, in an almost puppyish way. He's sooo nice. But then, he takes me to a sex club, which is a surprise and upsetting. I've never been to one. It seems busy inside. There are drinks and music and hot chicks wandering around, but lots more men than women. There's a stand up cage along one wall, kind of a place to be a spectacle, a sexual prisoner on display, and he puts his mouth close to my ear and tells me with a serious tone that he wants to put me in there right now.

Max: Mmmmmm yes. Sexy. Sensual. Pushing your comfort zone.

Simona: Yes, I'm like, ok I secretly think it's hot, but I've been such a good girl with him. I've invested myself in that role. I'm looking for husband material. Does he know I have this kind of slut inside me?

Max: So do you let your filthy slut side of you come out or do you put on an act of the good girl you pretend you are?

Simona: I mean, a big part of me IS a good girl, or really wants to be, but once that slut is out, she's out. Will our relationship be able to withstand that? So I play it coy, and I'm like, ugh, what is this? Is this real life? But he insists it's ok, that I might enjoy the attention, and he might like to see me have fun. I know I'm blushing, and inner shy-girl me is really humiliated for me. He's clearly turned on by my reluctance, so I keep it up a little bit longer. He tells me how beautiful I'll look in there, that he wants to see me this way. He bumps my leg with his hard cock a few times, bumping me toward the cage. It's dominant and hot. I say that I'll do it for you if that's what you really want. I say that I can't believe this, babe.

Max: Mmmmm putting on the act that you are stretching for him when you want it as bad.

Simona: I am so wet. He leads me by my hand to the cage. I think maybe he paid to rent it? I'm not sure. It's a stand up cage, about two feet wide and at most a foot deep. He whispers in my ear that it will be so hot to watch me in this predicament. I let that word wash over me. I'm not sure what will happen. He opens it, I step inside, and it clicks shut. I'm standing in there in a slinky dress and heels, I'm holding the bars. It's so small and tight that my tits, which are big, are pushed out between the bars. He kisses my lips softly and lovingly. Touches my tits. Reassures me I look amazing. I relax as he fondles me again, the way I like. He presses his cock up close and i can feel how rock hard it is. He says he's going to the bathroom and will be right back.

Max: I love your attention to detail in the sex cage. Such a powerful visual that is!

Simona: Do you want to hear more?

Max: Oh god yes! I am so turned on myself.

Simona: Ok me too! I've never told anyone this.

Max: Thank you for feeling so safe to share that with me. It's so powerful and intimate.

Simona: He leaves me alone, in this cage like you'd see in a bondage scene. There's some drop lighting that's aimed at the cage, which makes it hard to see out of it into the rest of the low-lit room. I have never told him that I love bondage collars and gags and handcuffs and cages. I'm too scared. It's my secret. We've had amazing vanilla sex, but that's it. I start thinking about the porn I've made and put online of myself ball gagged and masturbating. Raunchy, drooling, moaning porn for the world to jack off to, because I love to be used like that. Could he have found it some how? Did I leave a tab open on my computer? If so maybe he'd seen that, plus all the videos I've liked of tied up sluts getting handled, including one in a cage just like this. I feel a new flush of humiliation. Does he know????

Max: Oooohhhh, how sexy. How dark. Such suspense.

Simona: My heart is pounding. I'm literally helpless. This thing is locked. I see a man approach. He's not my boyfriend. He asks if I've been a bad girl.

Max: Oooooh...love it...what does he look like? Humiliation is such a powerful turn on too.

Simona: He's in his late 20s or early 30s, younger than me, attractive, dark hair, Hispanic, just my type.

Max: Mmmmm. I love how clearly you see it.

Simona: He puts a hand on the bars and brushes my tits with the other hand.

"I asked you a question," he says.

Max: Ooh fuck.

Simona: I look in his eyes and say,

"Yes, I think so."

He asks what i did.

"I think I got caught being a slut online."

Max: Coming clean...so liberating.

Simona: Yes!! Because it's who I am deep down, and I cant hide it anymore.

Max: Putting a label of slut on yourself.

Simona: Mmmmm, yes. I'm flushed with humiliation and a little fear, but also relief and excitement.

Max: God yes. Such liberation in that confession. Feeling that relief.. so powerful.

Simona: Yes, and now I can act on it, because a real slut doesn't care who sees. He's touching my tits, which I love. He tells me to pull my dress down. I stare into his eyes as I reach awkwardly up to the straps. He says to do it. I tug and they fall down my shoulders. I am stalling a little. He yanks the top of my dress down to my waist. My big naked tits are heaving through the bars now.

Max: God I love that raw desire and lust in that exchange. Demanding and accepting both at once.

Simona: He touches one of my big pink nipples, gently but firmly squeezing it. I moan. He doesn't let go. His eyes are deep in mine.

"Pull your panties down, you slut," he says as he slowly increases the pressure on my nipple.

Max: Fuck...my pulse is racing as you describe it so vividly.

Simona: His face is close to mine. I can feel his breath on me. I pull them down my thighs, and they fall to my knees, where I spread my legs a bit so they stay there.

"Now pull that dress off," he says into my ear.

Max: Mmmmmmmmm baby.

Simona: Another wave of humiliation floods me. The dress unzips on the side, but I can't get my arms through the bars the way I'd need to in order to pull it down. I'm nervous to be naked here. I've never done anything like this. There are people watching, and I can feel the crowd drift towards us. I tell him about the zipper and he unzips it without hesitation. Now suddenly I'm standing in a cage in just panties and shiny snakeskin heels. I'd written my boyfriend's name on my shaved pussy, too, in big loopy letters. I'm so embarrassed about it.

Max: With a sharpie? Or a tattoo?

Simona: With a sharpie. He stands back and looks at me. There's a long, thick string of slick pussy juice falling between my legs. I am panting and flushed. I touch the string of juice and rub it into my clit.

Max: That is so sexy for you to do. So hot!

Simona: He steps back and looks at me. He sees my white boyfriend's name, and he reaches between the bars.

Max: Mmmmmmmmm yes.

Simona: He puts his hand down between my legs, grabs my hand, and makes me pull the dripping pussy juice up to the name.

"Look at Brendan's bitch now," he says in a low voice, making my hand rub the wetness into the name.

Max: Ooooooooooh, so fucking hot!

Simona: I'm staring into his eyes. I moan and push my body against the bars. He lets go of my hand and fondles my clit.

"Do you want more, you slut?"

Max: Oh fuck. So real. So sexual.

Simona: "Yes please, I need it so bad," I say.

He has really thick, rough fingers. He reaches in and pulls my hair with his other hand. I squeal like a bitch.

"You are a bad, bad girl. Begging for it naked in a club."

He pulls his other hand away from my cunt.

"Are you going to cum if I finger you, you slut?"

I am so desperate for his hand.

"Yes sir, please finger me, I need it so bad."

I'm writhing and sweating, trying to touch him. He takes his hand out of my hair and puts it on my throat and touches my clit with his other hand. I spread my legs for him.

Max: Oh fuck yes. So wanton. So unashamed. So wanting it.

Simona: I push my throat into his big palm, push my lips through the bars as he rubs my clit, kisses me gently, and whispers into me,

"You're my slut now, aren't you?"

He thrusts his middle finger deep into me. My pussy vibrates, it feels so good.

"Yes, I'm your slut," I say as he kisses me deeper.

He adds his index finger inside me. I'm dripping wet. He starts to hand pound my pussy as he pushes his tongue deeper inside my mouth. There is cheering.

Max: Ooooooooh fuck yes. Yesssss and yessssssssss yes yes.

Simona: I can't control myself and cum in wave after wave as he finger bangs me. I'm moaning, covered in sweat, tits bouncing, legs and knees bruised from the cage. I look up and see how many people are watching me give my pussy away. I feel so wild, like I belong in the cage or I'd fuck every single one of them.

Max: Oh yes. The slut has been let out! I love it!!

Simona: He pulls his hand out of my pussy and pulls out his cock and jerks it. In a few strokes he's cumming where Brendan's name is. He rubs his cock in it to smear the remainder of the ink. I watch, my legs trembling. When the name is all washed away in his cum he puts his dick away.

Max: Mmmmmmmmm God baby!

Simona: I feel his cum run down across my pussy lips and down my leg. It's electrifying to have sperm on my pussy. I scoop some up and rub it on my tits, massage it in.. "Thank you papi," I say. I feel like I'm glowing.

Max: i would love for you to taste his cum off your fingers too.

Simona: As he walks away I'm in a daze, rubbing his cum on my lips, licking his cum off my fingers, sucking on them. I see him talk to Brendan. They exchange some money, I think, then Brendan comes up.

"Hey," he says. "Do you want more, babe?" He asks.

I guess now I'm a whore.

"Yes please," I say.

Max: WOW, that was so sensual, I felt like I was right there. I'm next.

Simona: To be continued.

Max: I cant wait! You're so fucking hot!!

ColorfulFun
ColorfulFun
37 Followers